Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 02

Story Info
The Tale of Tallion continues.
40.4k words
4.83
3.7k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragon Wars Book 1 Part 2.

Synopsis: A prequel to the Silvertree Chronicles. When the God known as 'The One' sent the Comet Dragon Heart through the Solar System at the behest of the Dragon God IO. Part of his price for the request; the most populous race of his followers in totality. The Dragonborn, would all cease to exist in the world.

Inspired by multiple RPG universes but not endorsed by the former or current owners of the franchise. © EmotionalStorm April 2021. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Author's Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them. I have worked to try and improve my writing style while struggling with this issue. I have added some editing software and written a few other stories. Now I am revising and editing this earlier work to try and bring it up to a higher standard from what I have managed to learn over the last few years.

Warning: Each book will have 1-3 characters, that delves into their bedrooms and their overactive and in some cases, over-the-top sex lives, possibly more. From normal to torturous. To better understand differences across species and social groups. Also, those that are outside the norm.

---

Tallion rallied his troops, sent some to the various Academies, and ordered them to bring in additional mages to the level above the forge room in Clan Heart Stone lands. If they had teleportation circles and after they visited the rally point in the Dwarven Fire Axe land. Tallion's details had the locations needed.

Tallion arrived with his 12 arcane archers, 2 Battle and Healing clerics, and his three wives, Branina, Teresna, and Vilmora.

He pointed forward, "Those two support pillars, rock to mud on them, just 4 of you, 2 on each. He looked up at the stalactites above the area in front of the area. He cast 2 rock to mud spells on larger support formations. Tallion looked at everyone, "I want 6 earthquake spells, 3 around that entrance, two on these 2 walls, and a third on the floor in front. This should be over the forge room!"

There were hundreds of dwarves coming. "Arcane Archers and Branina, force walls to hold them back. We need time to do this!"

Tallion looked up and cast his earthquake spell on the ceiling as the other 6 went off. Large sections of the ceiling crashed into the fracturing floor as the archway sealed up. The floor collapsed under the weight of the ceiling above it and sent it all straight down and below.

Aftershocks shook the area. Tallion had a bunch of very mad dwarves, "We are here to evacuate you to Fire Axe lands. Sealing that tunnel buys us time to save your lives and the lives of your children.

King Heart Stone knew of this plan. We have 75 surface breaches with the Drow coming in and I have mages coming in to teleport you to Clan Fire Axe!"

Some mages teleported in behind the crowd of dwarves, "Some just arrived, to start teleporting your people out of this Kingdom. We cannot hold it. It is too small and too remote to save. Your King knows this."

One of them yelled at him, "How do we know this is true?! Our King was down below!"

The dwarven God Dumathoin appeared as the force walls fell, "I monitored the talks. It is sad your King refused to listen and refused to plan for this possibility. King Fire Axe has blown those lower tunnels. With the aid of 4 Ancient Adamantium dragons which we had no agreements with them to support us, they are killing off what got through. The elves are here to move you from this land.

The decision was tactically sound. King Fire Axe is getting Moradin's guidance on this matter directly now. I was present when Tallion Silvertree was made the Alliance Grand Field Marshal, though we remained hidden with no Dwarves being present. He is to oversee this conflict and the Champion to his God, Corellon. My Champion is with your people.

This was a lost battle from the start. Tallion saw it and it was a simple game of numbers and location. Clan Fire Axe is better located and much larger. He has other battles to fight today. Work with the mages, start with the women and children in case anything breaks through.

Congregate in the now empty throne room. King Heart Stone did not plan for a major Drow and Duergar attack, let alone Shadow Dragons. He foolishly rushed into combat knowing this plan was in the works. He expected the elves to be able to pick it up and face them without losing productivity. An idle fantasy and not true leadership.

The fact remains. Tallion saved more dwarven lives today than we expected he would be capable of because he toured both kingdoms with an entourage of mages and set teleport locations for this kind of response. Today the dwarven people could have been obliterated from this world. Go now and heed my word on this matter."

The Dwarven God disappeared immediately. Tallion sighed, "All of those brought in from the academies. Follow them to the throne room, get them moving. This will take days, find others to help if you can. To the dwarven fighters and sappers. Set these tunnels to blow. Let them try and dig their way to your people and then bury them even further. Make them pay for this foolishness."

Tallion gathered his contingent and went to one of the heaviest lines of fighting and worked to shore up the defenses. He forced them into Wild Elf lands and they, while not a part of the Alliance, worked to shred the Drow in the fighting with their archers.

The Dragons came in and strafed the area headed to seal the bigger breaches as Field Marshal Golden Sword coordinated with Tallion on the heaviest front lines.

---

Crisna went to the market as she had on many days. This day she got stopped by a group of City Guards. A Gold Elf in gold-colored mithril chainmail, and a helmet indicating he was an officer of some type stopped her. He looked at her, "You, Abomination. You work for that Half-Dragon Tallion Silvertree?"

She nodded out of instinct and then spoke, "Until he married me last night."

The 3 guards laughed at her claim, though they spotted the ring. The leader of the trio looked at her, "I want you to poison the creature. I will pay you to do so."

Crisna was shocked and realized she was alone with these Elves at the moment. The other guards had cleared the area to corner her. She shook her head, "I won't do it. I will tell him about your plans. You know he is the Grand Field Marshal and Corellon's Champion!"

The Elf drew his sword and ran her thru and whispered, "Listen to me bitch. I don't fucking care who he is, I want him dead. He is just another abomination in the city as far as I'm concerned. I'm from House Goldeagle and the Captain of the City Guards. I am untouchable by him."

Crisna tried to scream and he pulled his blade and slit her throat. He looked at the 4 High Elves with him, "Hang her naked from the walls. Put a sign on her with the words 'Abomination thief and liar' carved into her pale skin. To remain for 3 days. We will see if Tallion has the balls to attack the City Guard."

---

It was several hours later when Flora went looking for Crisna. She spotted what the guards did and contacted Tallion. "The city guards killed Crisna! They have hanged her from the walls naked next to several other Half-Elves on the inner wall at the main gate. They carved a message into her skin. 'Abomination thief and liar.' They all have it carved into them!"

Tallion roared out, "I am on my way!"

---

Tallion looked at Teresna and Bramina who were in shock, "Assemble my team. Civil war at the gates is likely!"

His team gathered and they teleported to the main gate. Tallion looked at the High Elf guards, "Cut her down! Cut all of them down!"

The Guard shook his head, "Guard Captain Goldeagle forbade anyone from removing them for 3 days of public display."

Tallion picked the guard up by the shirt and asked, "Who killed my WIFE!"

The elf gulped as he pissed himself and spoke, "The Guard Captain himself. Stated she was caught stealing from a fruit stand."

Tallion tossed the Elf aside, "Get this Guard Captain, He a battlemage?"

The guard shook his head, "Blade Singer."

Tallion drew a circle while he waited. The Guard Captain arrived shortly thereafter, "I should arrest you for attacking my Guards."

Tallion yelled out. "Ready!"

All of the archers drew back and his mages were ready to cast. "You are a Blade Singer." He drew the small circle and created a triangle inside of it. "This is a trial by combat. You have disgraced yourself before the Gods. Desecrated my wife's body after killing her. By your orders or done personally by you.

I am the Grand Field Marshal. Tallion Silvertree, Champion of Corellon, Grand Master Blade Singer. My wedding to my wife was blessed by the Lady of Dreams. She was no liar or thief. Enter the circle or I will order my men to open up casting on you. Your guards for being cowards and attacking a defenseless woman. If your actions are just your skills will prove it. If not you will die here!"

The Captain stood defiant, "I am Captain Gordiana'Via Goldeagle, Captain of the City Guard and a Grand Master Blade Singer Academy Champion twice over before you were in diapers from a High Elf Academy! Charged with cleaning abominations from the streets of this backwater city we now call a Capital. I am untouchable."

Tallion glared, "Then you admit to being a coward incapable of defending yourself and renounce being a Blade Singer from today forward. Else get into the circle."

The crowds backed away as city guards were lined up against his military. If an attack happened it would be bloody. Flora was ready as well to attack as she finally stopped crying over the loss of her lover and new wife.

The Captain drew his sword and entered the circle, "Another Abomination for the wall."

Flora screamed out, "Begin!"

Tallion let the Captain begin casting to find out he could not cast. He swung wildly at Tallion. Tallion moved closer as Tallion knocked the Captain's blade away and over the city walls.

Tallion grabbed the man by the neck afterward. He squeezed with everything he had and ripped the elf's throat out as he ran his blade into the Captain's heart. He did not stop squeezing until he threw the Captain's body halfway across the market with his throat ripped out.

The Lieutenant of the guard looked at Tallion, "I have to place you under arrest!"

Tallion looked at him, "Get my wife and the others off of that wall, Now! Before you find yourself being hung on it without a HEAD! We will go see the King on this matter, you carry your scum of a Captain's body."

Tallion stripped it naked first. "Captain Moon Shine, Retrieve the sword that this elf lost. It belongs to me now."

He took the elf's clothes and threw them to Flora, "Dress her for now. You carry her body."

Flora nodded.

The lieutenant finally complied, "I need to put you in manacles."

Tallion shook his head, "I need to rip your arms off! Who do you think will win in that?"

As he flared out his wings. Captain Moon Shine returned the sword which Tallion sheathed and carried.

The guard picked up the captain as Tallion gathered them together, "Detail, back to the line. Wives with me!"

They all joined him and he teleported them all to the front of the Palace and walked inside.

Tallion lumbered forward holding the Lieutenant by the neck and the King and Queen were at the throne listening to 2 Gold Elf nobles argue. Tallion launched the Lieutenant forward who spilled the dead Gold Elf onto the ground. As he fell to his knees. Queen Goldeagle stood up, "What happened here?"

The Lieutenant looked up, "The Half-Dragon abomination killed Captain Goldeagle in cold blood by ripping out his throat with his clawed hand."

Tallion shook his head as Flora brought forward Crisna. Tallion spoke, "The Captain of your city guard killed my wife and hung her naked from the walls of the city. He desecrated her body by carving or having another do it, to say, 'abomination thief and liar.' Along with 3 other Half-Elf males not of dragon blood.

King Goldeagle stated that all of those who were Half-Elven with no combat skills were to be servants or such in the city. She has been our nanny for over 15 years until I married her last night with the blessing of the Lady of Dreams.

He killed her and 3 unborn children of mine. I fought him in a Blade Singer circle. Trial by combat! He attempted to throw a fireball to discover he was without any powers, being a Rogue Blade Singer. He swung wildly at me having claimed to be untouchable.

He called Half-Dragons abominations that he was charged with getting out of this city. Now either he was a rogue Captain on top of being a Rogue Blade Singer. Else he was following the King's orders that were counter to the orders the King stated to me.

The orders he received from the Gods. As for the Lieutenant, he better start telling the truth or I will bring in a psionic Half-Dragon to get it out of his Ficka head, Your Majesty."

The Lieutenant sighed, "He asked her to poison you. She told him that she was a wife of yours and he did not believe her. He ordered her stripped and hung after killing her. The other 3 male Half-Elves complained about the display of bodies on the wall.

The Captain ordered them to be killed and hung them beside her. I am not a Blade Singer and I do not know everything he did. He drew a large circle then a small one with a triangle in it and told the Captain it was a trial by combat."

Tallion looked at the Lieutenant, "What did she steal, besides refusing to poison me and that opportunity?"

The High Elf Lieutenant sighed as he looked up, "Nothing that we caught her at. She had a pouch with 200 gold pieces. A lot for an abomination in the city."

Flora commented, "Money for buying food for the household. She went out twice a week. Usually with me. I was just a little worn down from last night. I found her on the wall and called Tallion. She stole nothing and lied about nothing, Your Majesty."

King Goldeagle was at a loss at what to do. That cousin of his was also his male lover. He remained quiet while Queen Goldeagle who knew as much about her husband finding attention was this Gold Elf cousin of the King that was in front of her.

Queen Goldeagle looked at Tallion, "You obeyed the Blade Singer Code. The death of this Rogue Blade Singer and Guard Captain is justified. I see you have already stripped the body, why the clothes?"

Tallion looked at her, "To cover Crisna's naked body. He took her clothes, likely burned them. I will take her with me to the field and see that she gets buried out there. There is no place in the city for an 'abomination' to receive a funeral, Your Majesty."

Branina stepped forward and handed a letter to the Queen, "To read later, Your Majesty."

Tallion looked at the lieutenant on the floor, "He should be under arrest. Giving a false statement, that I killed him in cold blood. Working to conspire to assassinate the Grand Field Marshal. Falsifying evidence in the case of my dead wife, and dereliction of duty.

The last in disobeying the King's orders on Half-Elves of human ancestry with no combat skills. That they would be allowed to work as servants in the city. Not killed in the streets for protesting violating your orders, Your Majesty."

She looked to the Royal Guards, "Strip him of his rank and take him to the dungeon for now. I will decide what to do with him later after talking with the King. The Captain was one of the King's cousins and not acting on his behalf, Tallion."

Tallion bowed and then left the chamber. The Queen went to a side room and her husband followed. She looked at him, "The Gods are watching your every ficka move! Did you tell your lover you wished for them to be off of the streets in this city? To attack Tallion!?"

The King groaned, "We grew up together and held the same views on abominations. I never told him not to do it in this city, after being made King. I never ordered an assassination. Why do you call me his lover?"

Queen Goldeagle shook her head, "I have my spies! Your 3rd wife talks a lot to us about your activity in double penetrating her with him. As does your 2nd wife who is more discrete. Then he would fuck your ass. You're going to call your other whore of a wife, either of them, liars?

Some of those children might belong to that corpse in the room, only the gods truly know as he visited their beds without you at times, like last night where he fucked them both. I never approved of them. I will kill them myself if those children are his and not yours."

The King just turned and walked back to the throne to finish the arguments after he got the guards to take his cousin's body away for a 'proper High Elf burial.'

Queen Goldeagle thought out to the Lady of Dreams, "You would know better than I Lady of Dreams if he made that kind of statement. I am ready to rule when you need me."

---

The Lady of Dreams was livid as was Corellon. His champion was now upset because his new wife was murdered and 3 children being lost. Corellon looked to the Lady of Dreams, "Time his death accordingly. We need a true leader on the throne. Tallion is going back into combat and is likely to rip the enemy apart after this."

---

Tallion went back to the line with the wives, "Branina, see to Crisna's funeral, wizards funeral if you would. She deserved better. We will scatter her ashes on the fields with the other dead in this conflict. Teresna, I want you with me in case I get into trouble."

She nodded her understanding as Tallion went out on the front line. He slew 50+ Drow before returning. His potion of delay poison was almost up and Vilmora was quick to neutralize it when he got back and heal him up before hitting him again as he marched back out again.

Tallion hit 5 different front lines and employed similar strategies over 3 days without going to sleep himself. Going into combat himself every day and killing the enemy in the most savage of ways at times.

He was exhausted and ran off unbridled pure rage because he could not kill the King himself. He could tell the King wanted to do something to Tallion but each knew they could not touch each other. They watched for the Drow to teleport and or dimension dooring behind the lines. Tallion ensured they had secondary lines of archers who were ready to cut them down as they did so.

King Goldeagle was found dead in his sealed room the day before, an apparent heart attack. Tallion just assumed the Gods had had enough of the weak King and thanked them in his prayers. The Queen now ruled. Tallion returned for the funeral and more Alliance planning.

---

The Clerics removed the King's body from his room. Queen Goldeagle ordered the other wives out of the palace immediately to the homes of their families and barred them from marrying into Goldeagle houses, including their children. "Else I will give the order to have them killed and then you as you watch your brats die."

The bed was a mess again as he appeared to have been tormented to death in his dreams until he died. She did not know the Lady of Dreams had him living the deaths of every Drow that Tallion killed on the frontlines. Claws, breath weapon, sword, and spells.

Taking one and throwing him into the crowds and setting off fireballs from his caster supporters to break the Drow lines and the King burned alive in the fires. While kept motionless in his bed that night. Except for the repeated flow of urine and excrement from his body.