Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The human ships were recaptured when they came into port, but you cut off the massive force heading for them that trailed them. The 2 from the dwarves deals with your rescue and recovery operations in both dwarven Kingdoms saving hundreds of thousands of dwarven lives.

The other 10 are from me for exemplary service for shutting down most of these breaches. Every battlefront you fought on to bring those major breaches down, both before and after getting our hands on the Dwarven explosives. One of the Generals, General Willow, contacted Field Marshal Golden Sword about your tactics for the last 7 breaches. He found it...odd."

Tallion sighed, "I don't typically like to discuss ongoing military tactics in open court, but I explained for every 1 elven life we lost the Drow and Duergar were losing 8-10 lives, each. The breeches are small enough that shadow dragons cannot use them. That means our dragon allies cannot use them.

I looked at it as a form of population control. We have a lot of Gold Elf privates who were involved in nefarious activities back here that got them disowned and banished from the Capital on those lines.

Let the Drow and Duegar lose those lives and it is fewer who will be alive to breed. It also works to demoralize them as we have begun to see far fewer Duergar on the lines. Signaling a fracture in their alliance. That gained us intelligence, Your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle got what she wanted, another stern warning to any potential dissenters or usurpers. She nodded, "Understood Duke Silvertree. Each of those has a monetary award to aid you and your family for your service. I will not detain you longer. I am sure you want to get your rotation in the War Room started, I will have food sent there for you as well."

Tallion bowed as the clapping was rather muted because they knew he was ensuring those who betrayed the Queen were being set in front of a firing squad of Drow and Duergar. Exactly what Queen Goldeagle wanted them to hear.

She was smart and ruthless like her Great-grandmother, the former Queen Golden Crown. Tallion was not naïve enough to think she did it for any other reason than to quell any further dissension in the court. He knew the next attack would come at him from this and he would address that issue when it showed.

Tallion got to the War Room and looked at Field Marshal Golden Sword, "Change in plans. I want some overlap in my people working with your people here, you in the field for a couple of days checking on these fronts if still active after that. Contact the Dragons.

Let them know we want daily and nightly strafing runs over those lines for the next 7 days. Instead of every 2-3 days. The number of Duergar has decreased and might show signs of a split. I want to throw off their schedule of what to expect. I also want a meeting with you, myself, Par, and the head of the Diplomatic Service to go over intelligence. I want to know what we are missing.

I would like that for tomorrow. For now, I am going home for the evening to see my wives, eat, and get some sleep. Ensure all food brought in is checked for poison from now on. Including what is being sent now.

The Queen put me on the spot and while I am immune to poison, my staff and you are not. Not that I know about anyway. She just made me a target for assassination. Champion or not. I don't want any of you being assassinated by mistake."

The food arrived and Vilmora checked it over. Sure enough, everything was poisoned. Tallion had the servers held and sent his mages to the kitchen to detain that staff. Then Tallion went back out to the throne room and the line. He sighed, "Your Majesty, I would like to make a couple of announcements."

Queen Goldeagle could tell he was agitated, "Please."

Tallion looked out at the crowd, "Any of you wish to take me on, head-on, step forward. All of the servers have been detained. The Kitchen staff is being detained. I am immune to poison, the others in the War Room, not so much.

We will work to correct that. I ordered all food and drinks to be checked for poison immediately after the display in this court. I knew my words would make me a target for assassination. It failed. The culprits will be found.

The Diplomatic Service has some psionic Half-Dragons who will aid us in finding everyone responsible. I sent requests off for psionic dragons to come here to help clean the palace of dissenters or coup participants if needed. You cannot hide what is in your mind from them. They will be here within minutes."

He saw two men running and Queen Goldeagle disintegrated the one in front while her guards captured the second man. A member of House Goldeagle, both of them were.

Queen Goldeagle shook her head, "Duke Silvertree. Keep the psionic dragons at bay for now. My Diplomatic Service will address this for the moment. This is an Elven Kingdom matter and I will get answers. Take all of those detained to the dungeon for now. Magical suppression manacles Royal Guards. I want to know who knew what and when."

Tallion turned to Queen Goldealge, "As you have requested. My men in the palace will turn over the others to Royal Guards unless they put up a fight and were put down. Thank you for addressing this issue. I will deal with Dragon issues and spend some time at home this evening, Your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle nodded, "Get some rest. I want to warn the court. I do not know when the last time the Gods placed a champion on the field, if ever. Most of the Ancient records were lost with the Destruction of the Gold Elf cities.

I will say I know that killing a champion would likely end in the champion exploding. Something to keep in mind as I was warned about that fact from the Lady of Dreams."

Tallion bowed and left Queen Goldeagle. She sent a messenger off to work on clearing her cooking and serving staff or finding those responsible. She got up and followed Tallion to the War Room a minute later. She walked in as Tallion paced back and forth. She sighed, "Speak freely Tallion."

Tallion chuckled, "I never contacted the dragons, yet. I would have coordinated that request with you first. I did it to scare them into taking action to help reveal at least some of the conspirators. From your own house, but aimed at me. Instead of you. Also all of those working to oversee this war effort."

Queen Goldeagle sighed, "Thank you for clarifying that. I was going to chastise you for taking that action without talking with me first. I see now why you did it, without doing it. One of them was a fighter, with no magical talent. The other a bard.

The one I killed myself from the throne was the bard. My Diplomatic Service will work to clear my cooking and serving people quickly. I thank you for keeping your response measured."

Tallion nodded, "You also warned them about killing me causing an explosion, but left out certain details."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "If it keeps it out of my Palace and the City, I am fine with that oversight."

Tallion nodded, "Flora and the new nanny Onnya Moon both wear rings for poison detection. I now need to look to get poison immunity to every wife and child I have."

Queen Goldeagle sighed, "I will contact one of the 2 big enchanter shops in town and ensure you have what you need for your wives and children in the Academy at the very least. They will be sent to your house by morning.

By putting you upfront to know those dying were those who stood against me was a bold and ruthless move. I had not thought of them attacking my staff. Poison detection rings will be given to Field Marshal Golden Sword and his trusted aids to scan everything.

I cannot have the War Room, visiting diplomats, or Royalty compromise by poison. I need to address this as I created the problem. It was a move to discredit me and make me look incompetent so I could be removed for cause."

Tallion nodded, "We may have to relocate the War Room because of this. Something else to keep in mind."

Queen Goldeagle looked over and groaned as a messenger walked back in. She was handed a piece of parchment, "The cooks were unaware but all of the servers were aware of what was being attempted. All from Gold Elf houses. I will have to replace them with Moon Elves willing to work in the palace.

All small houses, some from my city of birth who followed when I married to the other city. Likely hoping I would gain prominence and their lot in life would improve. I am having them being brought up now. They all became Barrons like the Moon-elf Houses."

The 6 servers were all brought in and Tallion looked at them, "You aided in the attempt to kill off the military leadership in a time of war."

They all looked shocked and one spoke, "We were told it would just make a dragon sick."

Tallion nodded, "Immune to poison. Golden Sword and his staff, The Moon Elf Arcane Arches, and Battlemages that travel with me. My pregnant wife checked all of the food. You would have killed them all if I had not insisted all food be checked.

They will find out if your Elders are aware or not. You will be on the front lines with the Drow tomorrow most likely, with your wives, husbands, and children. I hope you know how to fight to take a few of them out before you die. Let me ask, why would you want me sick?"

One elf spoke up, "You were killing hundreds of Gold Elves."

Tallion chuckled, "That would have stopped that how? I asked that they not be executed and put into military service instead. Not hundreds of Gold Elves, thus far, at last count, 137, but 52 of them attempted to defect to the DROW.

They were killed in the crossfire of arrows and poisoned arrows from the Drow side. They wanted to live as Drow slaves. The Drow were having no part of that. 27 of them died in the middle of a Dragon strafing run on the Drow.

Not much was left of them. You still have not told me how making me 'sick' would have stopped that. Their banishments to the military were ordered by the Queen."

The one shrugged, "We were not told how that would have happened, just that you hated Gold Elves."

Tallion pointed to the Queen and Field Marshal Golden Sword, "The one I am working for, Corellon and her. Then the one working for me in this War Room and his staff. I selected him. You notice he added some Moon Elves to his staff. He had 4 who were lost while he was working the front lines.

We have been alternating back and forth here. I don't think there is one brain between the 6 of you with answers like that. Must have been something in your 'High Elf' education."

The elf snorted, "Gold Elf, we worked as servants in those cities. Elders were made Barrons in name only. They have no wealth. We were looked upon with disgust even though we shared the same race."

Tallion shook his head, "Making your actions even less honorable as you attempted to attack the Champion of Corellon with poison as a Drow would."

Queen Goleagle had enough, "Take them back to the dungeon. I want further interrogations done on them before deciding on where to place them."

She shook her head as they were sent away. Tallion looked at the world map, "The Dragons. We need 1-2 on every ship we have protecting the coastal waterways. Putting down the Orc and Ogre threat will only embolden them more. Elven and Human ships. One of your next diplomatic challenges, Your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "It has been discussed. They were talking 3 per fleet maximum for now."

Tallion nodded, "Then we need to pull them back so they form a line across here and here. Try not to control as much ocean."

She nodded, "Alright. Make the move and speak with the Dragon Field Marshal and get him coordinates."

Field Marshal Golden Sword looked over, "Get some sleep. I will make those calls for you. I see what you are doing and why. You want them protecting our borders, not the entire southern coast from entry."

Tallion nodded, "Running a picket line from here to here across those 3 human ports so they can resupply at those ports when needed. The Dragons can join them as they go into port."

Field Marshal Golden Sword picked up the 3 crystals he needed and started talking with the Admirals and the Dragons Field Marshal. Tallion worked to keep it together with limited forces. They had to protect what they could, and not everything they wanted to protect.

This would be a long war and conserving resources would be needed. He finally left the War Room and headed home.

He got to the bedroom but heard the laughing. He opened the door and the room suddenly flooded with pheromones. Mala glared at Tallion and Flora looked at Vilmora, "Oh shit. She just went into heat, Vilmora."

Vilmora asked, "Who is she?"

Branina smiled, "The new wife candidate sent by the Lady of Dreams I talked with you about, surprise Tallion. I'd say the Gods are at work filling in for the loss of Crisna. She is an enchanter."

Tallion worked to keep it together and cast up a secure shelter spell as he used in the field. "Bring the children up to one of the side rooms, including the Nanny and her husband Randolan in another room, far from me. Tell her to talk with Ullara Silvertree about becoming a second wife to get him in compliance with the law.

Another Blade Singer Guard in this house would be a good idea. She could keep her name until he reclaims his, or the Lady of Dreams can intercede to get his disownment reversed so she can marry into that house as his first wife is infertile now. We were attacked by poison at the palace. Doing multiple things in my head at once to try and ignore the pheromones."

He moved inside and Mala followed, "You are not interested in me?"

Tallion shook his head, "Not the issue! You're gorgeous and in heat. All the wives can smell it. The question is are you interested in me and the other ladies. They might not have a choice in a few seconds."

He got to the bedroom and started ripping his clothes off. Mala followed him in with a glint in her eye and her mouth fell open when she saw his cock at the ready. She threw her robe off and jumped him in the middle of the room. "Branina called out, "Virgin."

Tallion restrained her as he rolled her onto the bed lined up and broke her hymen and then proceeded to fuck her fast and hard 5 times in a row. As they rolled across the bed.

Branina went out and warned off Randolan, "Get in a side room and stay there. A male Half-Dragon with a female Half-Dragon 'in heat' is a dangerous combination. Furthest room from the master. He will kill you if you get too close. Have your wife bring you food and talk about a second wife, Ullara Silvertree was a thought Tallion had. One of his daughters. This place will create food at the dining table. Stay in the room until we know it is safe.

---

The Lady of Dreams did not see this action coming about but Tallion was right. He had worked to ensure the Queen was in compliance and she forwarded the Dreams of the other wives in need to Hanali Celanil.

She sent a Dream message to Baron Moon Bow about Randolan and his disownment being reversed immediately. As his Half-Elven wife was infertile and he needed Moon Bow heirs and a new wife had been chosen for him.

Likely Ullara Silvertree, as Tallion worked to marry the best of his daughters off to those who were worthy. The aged Elder Barron Moon Bow relented to the Goddess's request, "As long as the first wife's children do not gain his family name."

The Lady of Dreams replied, "No reverse it for them as well. The children are Eleven. The wife will keep her name, but the children will be claimed by House Moon Bow. You are named after my original house but all new ones are Moon Bow, with a space in the name, instead of one word by divine direction of Corellon to separate the Divine from the Mortal House.

They will not live on your estate and you do not have to give them a full share of family profits, half is sufficient. Restore his account and share to three-quarters though. His first wife is a nanny to Tallion's household and they have a place to live for now.

He fights with the Champion now as a part of his detail and has a promotion coming with a field commendation as well for his work. He will gain much prestige fighting with Tallion in the years to come.

Too many are dying and your house needs to grow and expand for this war. Else you will be reborn when you die as a Half-Elf to your own House and disowned with the knowledge as to the why it occurred. Instead of being taken to live among us. Knowing of this decision. This threat is not to be shared with anyone."

The elderly Baron Moon Bow sighed, "To secure my afterlife and to have heirs for my family. I will rescind it in the morning as you have requested. I know I am not long for this world, why my Daughter does most things for the house these days, as you know."

Corellon looked at his wife, "You did not discuss it with me. The threat to him."

The Lady of Dreams smiled, "Dreams and Death are my domains, his entry would be my call and there will be more Half-Elves out there. This mixing of forces will produce it. He is also in my mortal house.

We both know this and it was enough to scare him into my way of thinking. Give him the justification for the move. This Randolan is close to Tallion and it shows some progression to your champion. Even if it is just a visible token effort to him."

Corellon nodded, "I understand your position. It also works to keep Silvertree females expanding to other houses. I did not intercede. I just made sure you knew I was watching."

---

Vilmora sighed, "We don't have any enchanted silence stones in here and Tallion and I were attacked by someone trying to poison us at the Palace. He's on edge, this space you have seen in the field, just stay out of sight. He wanted the children to be protected tonight because of the attack."

Branina stepped out and got the stones from the bedroom to silence the master as it sounded like a murderous rampage with furniture breaking. She walked in as he slid into her ass, Flora had grabbed the lube and got it on and Mala prepped during the vaginal fuckathon they were in pushing a lot inside as his cock would be in an unknown state of expansions. Vilmora asked, "Should I wait to marry them?"

Flora laughed, "No just ask her."

Vilmora laughed, "Do you take this sexy stud as your husband."

Vilmora screamed out a climax followed by, "Yes, yes, yes, Ficka Yes I take him! As he popped off in her ass for the first time. She turned to Tallion, "Do you?"

He chuckled as he started again, "Fuck it, yes."

Vilmora looked over, "Do the wives agree to include the already fucked, splayed, leaking, and probably very pregnant Mala to our family."

The ladies all laughed and said, "I do."

Flora went around and stuck Crisna's wedding ring on Mala's finger as Vilmora dove into the splayed cunt and worked to suck it dry, it was her turn based on the tradition they had. She got 3 mouths full and backed away as she swallowed.

Each wife took a turn sucking and licking out Mala's pussy while Tallion nailed Mala's ass from behind and held her leg open for the ladies. Mala was on sensory overload. By the time he unloaded the fifth into her ass.

He pulled out and Flora washed off his cock quickly as he circled the bed and pounced on her again, breaking the frame of the bed in the process. Flora shook her head, "Better in here than the bedroom. We have a side room with mats to keep from breaking furniture. After the third time of replacing the bed, it became a good safe place for Half-Dragon 'heat sex.'"

Tallion shoved 4 more loads into her well-fucked pussy over 90 minutes as he withdrew she bore down on him before they both passed out. He just finished shooting in the air as the ladies looked at the 2 of them.

He was exhausted after being up for 3 days. The ladies all took turns with the new bride bringing in toys from the bedroom and continued to suck her out and fuck her. After waking her up including double penetrating her until she passed out again and they woke her to eat something.

1...56789...12