Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Respect the boundaries. You gain enough insight from your neutrals reading the minds of my Champions and the palace staff. Also, the Queens Spy Master who reported the name and deity associated with one of the dwarven champions."

Sartior looked over and sighed, "We will hold the identity of Solonor's champion from the others. Only the Crystal King will know and he will work to keep it secret. They do share minds and other Psionic Dragons will likely learn of it, but not the Metallic Dragons."

Bahamut sighed, "I will inform the Bronze King that the neutrals identified one but because it dealt with a Half-Dragon who worshiped both deities and this one being a worshiper of Sartior, the crystal King is keeping the identity a secret for now.

All Half-Dragons have loyalty to two sets of gods and that brings up challenges we will face by restricting those we find out about to the given King whose Half-Dragon discovers the information, for all races. We want all of our champions protected, that is the main concern.

The Copper King is the only one who has that information on the dwarven deity from your Spy Master. The Gold King knows of one that has been shared already among the Kings. He is a paladin and Moradin's champion who is married to a Half-Dragon.

Moradin knows we know of his champion. He is not as worried about keeping them from us, more so about keeping it from the other races. The humans have delayed putting champions on the field from what we can tell because of when the big fighting will start.

We know where and who they are now, the Gods do. We can help to work to protect him by directing actions if needed. The order to find them stands because they are explosive in combat if they die. That is for the protection of our Dragon assets as well."

Corellon sighed, "We have 4 that are active on the field. You now know of 2 of them. A third in 2 years and the fourth is over 40 years out from being an adult that you will learn about."

Bahamut sighed out and nodded, "We have 4 as well, including 3 who are young and produced children in your lands. One left before being made a champion, the Copper. One just left and one is still in dragon lands. The copper that created a lot of children in just about every land, including your Spy Master, though he was not a champion at the time.

Because of champion children, the ones fathered in your lands with the elves I will give your Gods the children names. Also, the name and location of the one Dragon champion still in your lands. He will be there another 40 years or so. They present the same kind of threat to your people if attacked in your lands."

Corellon nodded and informed the others of the dragon champion and which God he represented, not to be shared with the people but to help guide actions if they happened to become threatened in elven lands.

Also to identify the Half-Dragon children from the list so they would work to help guide marriages to champions, now or in the future for those selected Half-Dragons. The first being Tallion who needed a new wife now.

Corellon turned to the Lady of Dreams, "Send Malanaxxa Moon Glitter to meet with Branina and Flora. Tell Branina you are sending her a gift in the form of another bride candidate for Tallion, a Daughter of a Champion from the Dragon line. She is not to discuss that aspect at all.

She is in another city, but she is another Enchanter, Tallion could use a second one to help mend Flora's broken heart and to have company when Tallion is in the field. Also to deal with the crafting of items needed going forward.

She is a solid match for him and Branina will see that. Aerdrie Faenya will ensure she goes into heat when the 2 of them meet to seal the deal with Tallion. More talented children for Tallion with the way his mind works."

---

Par came in the next morning smiling, "Your wife Flora is a brilliant enchanter. I was told to pass that message along and to thank you myself for that wedding gift and your council to her."

Tallion chuckled, "I am sure she and you both enjoyed that gift."

By the fourth day, Field Marshal Golden Sword had lost 2 more of his aids and returned to the Palace. Worse for wear as he was wounded himself.

The clerics fixed him up but the fighting took its toll on his older body. He was not the killing juggernaut that he knew Tallion could be when angered. The Dwarves finally relented at 700 barrels.

It would line up with their reserves and their requests for portable holes. What could be delivered before the comet occurred. While weaning off excess they could not safely store at the moment with what was to come. Pretty much the entire stock they had gotten from Heart Stone lands that had been used, costing King Fire Axe nothing in the deal.

Tallion went out himself and flew over the larger breaches before teleporting to dwarven lands to get dwarven explosives 10 barrels at a time. He had his other mages follow suit.

They hit the remaining bigger breaches in elven land at the same time. The impact was noticeable. By the third drop into each location of the breaches, the flow was cut off. That left 7 smaller breaches still open. Tallion spent the next day taking them 2 barrels at a time to the breeches themselves and leaving them in the rubble with Dwarven sappers to handle and set the barrels, except in Wild Elf lands.

Just in case they tried to dig through. They still had another 200+ barrels in reserves but they had shut down most of the attacks in Elven lands and the human lands that had sprung up since the beginning when it rose to 84 breaches.

The Dragons worked earthquake spells over their lands to collapse any excavation areas into the new Dragon lands. Most of the Drow troops retreated into the Underdark after the first set of explosions.

The Dragons could detect them within so many yards of being underground. They found it very easy to bury them in their lands. Any that teleported up was met by 12 gold Dragons waiting to breathe on them.

Those that did not teleport back died horribly at the other sites as the Elves, Humans, Halflings, Gnomes, Centaurs, and Dragons made short work of them. 4 Wild Elf tribes were destroyed in the assault as well, they had no exact numbers, as they were not a part of the Alliance.

Dropping them to 15 tribes or clans one of the big breaches was in Wild Elf lands and Tallion had teleported in explosives himself over those to close them. The cleanup of those on the surface fell to the Wild Elves and the few Dragons who worked with them in the breeding efforts.

They had 2 Copper dragons, one male, and one female. As well as 1 neutral dragon male who had two females that had to keep their family names. They were not as well-received as in other tribal lands, but they did not attack them outright and they only had 4 in total in all of the Wild Elf lands. The druids did their best but some elders were still insistent on not having Wild-Elf Half-Dragons.

---

Loth was furious. Both dwarven Kingdoms survived, though one was abandoned and trapped. She lost 172,934 of her forcers in her attempt to get to those people before they were evacuated, not counting shadow dragons or Duergar due to dwarven explosives and them sacrificing their forges by burying them.

A non-dwarven move she suspected as dwarves would fight for those forges. It broke open the volcanic shaft destroying the forges she wanted and killing another 52,456 in the flooding of Magma that poured down into the lower reaches. In the elven lands the number of dead was smaller, Only 72,673 in the first 7 days.

She did not count shadow dragons or Duegar in those numbers. They were just as high. Over 298,000+ Drow and Driders got killed by this coordinated effort. 597,314,127 were killed in the civil war that broke out with the northern to southern Drow battles from the south to north civil war before she had the strong battle-hardened forces she wanted and ordered the fighting ended. Yet the Drow were getting torn apart on the surface, especially the battle-hardened forces!

She knew she needed spies. She had to find this military leader who was shutting down her efforts. Gain access to these Royal families and sow discord through assassinations. Her weak Alliance with Duergar and Shadow Dragons was on the verge of crumbling.

The only location where they made headway was where Chromatic Dragons had oversight of human strongholds. She did not have an alliance with them. Yet if she wanted surface forces she would have to work one with them it appeared. They had those forces surrounded but did not attack.

Her champion took too many chances by attacking in so many places at once. They had forces waiting, with the right spells to seal the breaches. Those who attempted to unseal the cave-ins found them trapped with dwarven explosives.

Their Half-Dragon forces were brutal and it looked like they had a few 7-foot tall Silver Half-Dragons as they battled in shifts on the bigger lines and were ruthless and brutal in their attacks. Nearly three-quarter dragons in size, though they could get to 12 to 15-feet in height on the upper end of the scale. Likely just very big Half-Dragons.

The Elves focused on sealing breaches and then killed off or drove off those on the surface. Those assets she had that were magic users and who could teleport home returned. Others went into Wild Elf lands and were hunted down by the hundreds.

She only had her one champion coordinating her efforts and thus far Loth was unimpressed with her as led from the back. She had to find this elven leader and work to eliminate him or her first, but first, she ordered her champion to negotiate with the chromatics for the surface refuge of her population.

She wanted to have half of them on the surface when this cosmic event occurred. She had seen a section of the southern continent fall away and divide out already. Which was why she had moved her people out from under it in the Underdark.

Hundreds of miles of tunnels and most of her slaves were lost from that portion of the world. She had 1.4 Billion people before this began and now She was closer to 800 million left alive.

---

Queen Goldeagle replaced over half her Royal guard on the second day, most ending up in the army fighting the breaches. She had tagged them as suggested and brought in the Elders to those houses to face clerical and psionic interrogation.

She disowned 12 Gold Elf Houses in the first 4 days and enlisted them in the navy or army as privates or common sailors. She pulled their children out of the Academies and had them go with their parents to the army on naval base camps under private instruction. They were all drugged and tagged for monitoring.

Those that reentered the Capital were killed on sight. The other Gold Elf Houses fell in line, even after she married 2 more women to her consort, A Moon Blade daughter named Zarmania, a Cleric to Corellon who kept her family name.

Brozanoxa Silvertree Master Blade Singer and hybrid Half-Dragon who kept her family name as well, a daughter of the Field Marshal many of them feared now. Though the two family elders were not happy about the impures on mongrels that could be produced. They would not deny the Queen in this matter.

They both knew better after what she did to Gold Elf Houses she found that worked to betray her. Queen Goldeagle added a cleric and a Master Blade Singer to her Royal Bodyguards and in her bedroom. She took Tallion's advice seriously.

She ordered her husband to take Tallion's advice and take up enchanting to create rings and wondrous items as well to help out. Queen Goldeagle trusted her current safeguards but wanted better ones made from a reliable source for her family.

She wanted them all to be well protected and it worked well for his assigned role working with Diplomates and enchanters on the bigger problems. She ensured half of their enchanting staff in the Kingdom were working those glasses first, as directed by Corellon and reinforced by Tallion's reminder.

The holders of Ancient and Mythic magic from both Dragons and Elven races were placed in the same rooms to work through the other problems. They were sequestered and congregated to work the shields and coastal defenses needed that Tallion talked about.

This was being done in Dragon-held lands and a secured isolated location. Flora had offered her services as well, in private, after the wedding. She was already an enchanter. Flora informed the Queen that Tallion had 2 items in her queue already.

The Queen accepted her offer to get a couple of complex items commissioned. When Flora had time. She would not deny Tallion and his wives the joy that ring brought her bedroom. As Flora mentioned it was the first item she worked on.

It was faster for her to do as she already had the material and built it before. The cord would be the second item. Queen Goldeagle found the primal mating habits of 2 Half-Dragons a joy to watch and participate in later that night. Both ladies brought sex toys with them given to them by their mothers.

The Queen now knew what a female lover could do for her in bed and what it was like to be double-penetrated by both the new brides while she jacked Par's cock over their withering bodies during that activity.

Par would be out of action for another 2 days to 'the heat' of it all. She knew where to go if she wanted to get in on the action and had the time available. Yet she also had a Kingdom to oversee. No matter how horny she got from thinking about it.

---

Tallion skipped the wedding as he had headed back out to the field before it was announced. The dragons strafed the lines every 2-3 days to thin out the Drow along the 7 remaining lines. One of his Generals, General Willow, asked, "Why have you not sealed these breaches like the others? They are so much smaller."

Tallion smiled, "Every time they try and dig out the other locations dwarven explosives go off. We only have so much of it stockpiled at the moment and we retrap those, especially the bigger breaches after hitting them with earthquake spells over the entire area first and again.

Here we are losing lives, but 1 to every 8-10 who come up. They continue to push a bad position. We are working to thin the Drow and Duergar herd this way. Though the Duergar troops have gotten fewer in number. Likely signaling a fracture in her alliance with them.

That is gathering intelligence. Demoralize them further to go to other locations, likely in lands where the Chromatic Dragons control the area. Loth does not like alliances, sharing power, or cooperating. The Chromatic Dragons are the same way.

Unless they have some major leader, like Tiamat, that took down the Gold Elf cities. In short, they are likely working on forging their alliance and Loth will be late to the party and short in what she can offer now. She will have to accept what she is given.

Same with the Orcs, Ogres, and evil Giants who mostly occupied lands on the Southern continent. We wiped out the Orcs and Ogres on this continent already. Some giants still exist, but they are not organized. Now they will be working to move to the Northern one, that is why our Navy and the Human Navy are out in force. To block them landing directly here, by ship anyway."

Tallion had had enough, 7 days in the field sleeping every 2-3 days had him worn down again. He had started eating more which pleased the wives who watched his back. He was not rushing forward for as long and only when needed, a change since the King had died. Tallion teleported back to the palace with Vilmora

while the other ladies went straight home.

---

Flora answered the door when Malanaxxa Moon Glitter knocked. Mala smiled, "Calle me Mala, Malanaxxa Moon Glitter, a small Moon Elf House and in the city of Xantria. I was sent here to see Branina and Flora Silvertree. I was told this was the right home."

Branina looked down from upstairs, "Come in, I had not had a chance to talk with Flora about you yet. Teresna, Vilmora, and I have been talking about your arrival for days. We kept Tallion in the dark until we could get Flora to agree as well. We just got back. Tallion is at the Palace right now with Vilmora."

Mala walked in and Flora asked, "Who are you?"

Mala smiled, "I was sent by a message from the Lady of Dreams of all people. She said Tallion needed another wife and if you are Flora, another to keep you company. I am an enchanter. She told me you were as well, just older and more experienced in the ways of the world. Someone who could teach me the ropes as it were."

Flora chuckled at that, "I had not expected the Lady of Dreams to send me another Half-Dragon soul mate if you will. Let's go upstairs and talk. I am liking this one."

Mala smiled and Branina looked her over. Silver hair, C cup breasts, bracers, a plunging neckline to display her scale-covered globes without giving too much away. Silver Dragon's eyes on her with a touch of blue to them. In short, she was gorgeous.

Branina asked, "How old?"

Mala smiled, "75, been rather picky about finding a husband. An adult 6 months and counting. Still, a virgin before you ask and I am not put off by a woman's touch. Some light petting if you will in the Academy. With my roommate who was fascinated by my scales. We kept it above board if you count from the clit up."

Flora laughed and smiled at her, "I think I really like this one. Gone into heat yet?"

Mala shook her head, "Was not turned on by male elves. I wanted a Half-Dragon mate. Hard to come by in that City. The Male Half-Dragons had 2 elven wives and were not looking for a female Half-Dragon. Something about the claws and not having a massive cock. I wanted a massive cock to rule my world."

Flora went to a drawer and pulled out one of the big strap-ons they had, "You go into heat when you see him, Vilmora could marry you while in the throes of your sexual rampage if you wanted. He has a dispensation for 8 wives. Being a Champion they did not set his stamina boost right, for him being a Half-Dragon.

He fucked all 5 of us into submission when I went into heat at the wedding. He kept going until he passed out. Then Crisna, a Half-Elf nanny and lover of mine for 15 years was married to him that night, she was the fifth and killed the next day by City Guards.

That was a mess. Tallion killed the King's cousin in a Blade Singer Trial by Combat. The man tried to kill all of Tallion's wives with a fireball only to find out his powers were stripped. Vilmora is a cleric, who helps with the claw and bite marks among other things.

I am still working on another special polymorph ring. It only changes certain aspects of him, Got another week to go on it. He gave the first one to Queen Goldeagle as a wedding present. She married a Half-Dragon who married one of my daughters while Tallion was away. Vilmora is with him at the palace right now."

---

Tallion arrived with Vilmora to find that Queen Goldeagle wanted to see him. He approached the line and bowed to the Queen. She smiled, "You missed your daughter's wedding."

Tallion nodded, "Yes Your Majesty, I am aware and happy for her. I was already engaged in the field when it was announced. Her mother attended in my stead. She is a very capable woman and will be an excellent bodyguard in your family and for you as well. I am happy for her as well.

I just spent 7 days in the field going from one open breach to another and retrapping others that had been closed. Taking dwarven sappers to those locations to ensure maximum damage if those breaches open again.

After hitting every single one of the closed ones with earthquake spells around the clock for 3 days straight beforehand. Needless to say, I am sleep deprived and hungry, Your Majesty."

She smiled, "Take a knee please."

Tallion did so and she placed several medals around his neck, "The one from the humans was for filling the gap with the 10th fleet, I heard you talking about that the last time we spoke. Turns out their ships had been boarded and that cut off an Orc and Ogre invasion that was tailing the captured ships.

1...45678...12