Dragon Wars Book 1 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Get them on the front lines of these fights, they kill a Drow or two, then they at least contributed to the war effort. Disinheriting them and striping their names of course. Strip their accounts. Bringing in their elders for questioning as well is also prudent.

It will help you find the true threats to your safety. The head of the snakes if you will. Your Diplomatic Service should also be gone through as well. Those true seeing glasses need to be coming in by the hundreds.

With the losses the Drow are suffering, they are going to try and infiltrate to find out where we are going, who is bringing them so much pain, and who else they want to target for assassination. Loth likely only has one champion. A female Drow who is coordinating against me is my guess, she would never make a male her champion.

These early losses will weaken any alliances she has in place if not break them. We cannot expect the enemy to simply become idle. Those dwarven explosives dropped via teleportation circles above the breaches would aid us. Get them for free from the dwarves. Start at one barrel for every life we saved in our response.

Get it to one barrel for every 50 lives and you will have what we need to seal some of these bigger breaches from the air and have a large reserve going forward. I consider that part of my job. Even before swearing loyalty to your husband and you. To point out perceived mistakes and other concerns. My recommendations if you will."

Queen Goldeagle laughed, "Getting something, anything, from the dwarves for free, is a big request. But they likely have thousands of barrels of this sitting around and your portable hole idea is bearing that out. They are asking for 10,000 of them to start.

Another point of discussion. I will play with that, it is good diplomacy to get them to buy into the Alliance as they are coming in late and benefited already. The dragons survived the confrontation but were heavily wounded in those battles as the Gold Dragon King keeps reminding King Fire Axe."

Tallion nodded, "I also know your issue with Half-Dragons, impures, and Half-Elven with humans you could have taken further. You were wise not to. Bigger changes will take time. I want to see the day where we are all looked upon as equals, but even the Gods are not ready for that step. Likely to occur long after my lifetime and yours, if ever.

You took it far enough for now and I did want to swear my undying support to you privately. You have it, Your Majesty. This is why I wanted this private meeting with you."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "I will have that armor brought to you Duke Silvertree. You have more than earned it. I know a lot more loss will occur and you cannot stop it all. But I thank you for your support and your council. Please continue to advise me."

Queen Goldeagle left. Tallion felt better to at least warn her of her shortsightedness in a few areas of personal security. To get her thinking about what she had done. The fact he did not hold it against her for not taking steps further at this point. He went back out and back to work as Par came in with his armor and wearing his own.

Par smiled, "New armor for you. Enchanted to let your wings pass through. Ancient elven magic. Also to adjust for size, Duke Silvertree. We never got around to what you wanted me to call you?"

Tallion smiled, "That is fine in a formal setting. Tallion is fine when it's just us without other elven royals and diplomates around. We hold the same title. In the field, Field Marshal is fine, not that I am expecting you in the field. I need you working all of these other areas and the Queen's security if she talked with you about taking my advice."

Par shook his head, "Not yet but said we will need to talk this evening in bed. While in passing. She smiled at me...like she held a secret."

Tallion smiled, "She holds a lot of secrets, she is a Queen."

Par laughed, "True, just something more personal I felt."

Tallion put on the armor and went back to work. He got some regular rest on one of the cots in a side room to recover from his days in the field. They had 40 breaches sealed, without the dwarves yet. The ones remaining were larger and the battle lines were long and two-tiered.

Field Marshal Golden Sword had lost 2 of his aides thus far in the fighting, he would keep Captain Moon Shine as he 'saved his ass' out there. He now understood what Tallion saw on the field. Tallion could feel it weighing on the older elf.

---

King Fire Axe sent a 6 dwarf team with an elven mage who provided magical transportation to 3 separate Mountain ranges that had active volcanoes to survey the land. Graxian Heart Stone was among them.

Those born of Heart Stone were allowed to keep their names, but their newborn children would be a part of Clan Fire Axe going forward as agreed to in the treaties. Graxian held up his hand and pointed, "A small crevasse in the rock, not large enough for a dragon, at least as a dragon. I want to look inside."

The others sighed. The Mage Velma'Via Moon Water looked at the dwarves, "I will wait here. Being underground puts me on edge as much as you being above ground."

They all chuckled. The other dwarves had seen nothing outstanding about these locations thus far but followed him inside. A massive cave that glittered with purple light.

Graxian looked around and smiled, "A massive fractured geode amethyst rocks and another cavern beyond." He pointed up. "A support beam of adamantium across there to shore up the entrance, put it on the to-do list. Those walls can be mined and our stone smiths can put together large carvings to Moradin and Dumathoin on either side for a grand entrance."

They walked further in and saw the massive cavern with streaks of white and black running along the walls. Borman Fire Axe smiled, "It's a fucking untapped utopia of rare ores. Adamantium and mithril on the SURFACE of this cave. We could move half our population in here when the cataclysm comes, after shoring up that entrance and widening the outer entrance. It would be a second site for Clan Fire Axe to mine."

Graxian nodded, "We harvest the stalactites and stalagmites without digging further until after the cataclysm event. Build homes and shelters here to help protect the people. We leave the veins alone until after, else it will weaken this cave."

Borman Fire Axe grumbled, "I think we should start mining this place immediately. We need to get a forge in place and into that Volcano!"

Graxian shook his head, "We get the beam crafted for the entrance at the current site. We get the dragons to carry or teleport the beam here. We don't go tapping into volcanos before the world tries to shake itself apart. We bring in sappers to widen the outer entrance.

Once we harvest the inner geode, then the grand entrance. We shore up support beams if needed on the outer one. We get all of our eggs out of one basket. That location has another 200-300 years at most before they would have to tunnel and move. This would become Clan Fire Axe's home for 10,000 years minimum."

Borman Fire Axe, glared at him, "You think the King will not take my word over yours in this? A Clan Fire Axe Master Miner in this matter over a dwarf of Clan Heart Stone."

Graxian turned back, "I am a MAster Miner as well. If he listens to the Champion of Dumathoin, the reason I am here, he will. This is my mission, make no mistake. Our King will listen to me as he sent me here for just this reason. To find OUR people a new home."

The other 5 were in shock at the proclamation but all nodded and headed back out 7 hours later after touring the internal cavern and marking future tunnel locations. The mage was happy to see them and teleported them back as they chatted up in dwarven that this was a 'utopia location,' not knowing she spoke the language.

Velma'Via Moon Water teleported back home and reported into the Diplomatic Service Offices and reported what she knew as she smiled, "I know one of the 6 is the champion to Dumathoin, at least he argued that point. This is the location they will want. They found nothing suitable at the other 2 locations but stated this one was a 'utopia.'

I gave them space but used Clairaudience at the entrance to listen in. His name is Graxian Heart Stone. They found a trove of rare ore to mine on the surface of the cave and it is much closer to the Capital. They could mine the site for all of the war.

A lot of work to be done at the entrance and plans for inside. Talked about moving half the population into the cavern for the big event. They want to clear the stalactites and stalagmites from the cavern but leave any further mining if you will until after the cataclysm event occurs.

We know where they will want and the Queen can use that to her advantage. I recommend sending in a geology expert or 2 to confirm everything. I expect it is factual, Spy Master."

He smiled, "You did extremely well, Velma. I will ensure it is in the morning briefing to the Queen." He dispatched 2 mages to take a Gold Elf geology expert to the site and they confirmed what he had been told. Velma had earned her spot in the service.

He would ensure she was rewarded for her clever monitoring of the situation. It gave Queen Goldeagle the advantage in negotiations. The Master of spies was a half-Copper Moon Elf dragon with two wives, including another Half-Dragon of copper and Moon Elf lineage. All of his wives were in the service when not pregnant, as they were all rogues and spies.

He contacted the Copper King and informed him about the name of this dwarven champion and to which God was discovered as well. He had standing orders on when champions were identified to report them back.

All Half-Dragons got that order except Tallion and his wife because Tallion was already known and he was a Blade Singer who had a code of honor to Corellon. Also all other Blade Singers because of that code of honor to Corellon which the Spy Master found annoying.

---

Queen Goldeagle was already in bed when Par walked in and she smiled, "Strip, my stud."

He laughed and got undressed. He was a bit surprised she was ready for sex again so soon. She walked over and slid the new ring onto his hand and grabbed him by the cock, "A wedding present from the Champion and his enchanter wife Flora. As she started jacking his cock faster. She got on her knees before him and started sucking his cock. Par had not imagined this ever occurring.

He held onto her head but let her control the depth of what she took into her mouth of his 9-inch cock. She still had room for her hand to jack the base of it faster as she swirled her tongue over it fast and faster until he unloaded. She handled the first shot and half of the second.

Before she pointed it at her tits and stood with him still shooting off all over her body, "Now fuck me like an elf. There is a jar over there. It is an ever-full jar of lubricant. Something that was given to me by my bitch of a mother.

She figured with the weak Gold Elf I was marrying I would need it on his cock for my pussy to be wet enough. Little did she know he liked to use it to take my ass with it, he has spent more time in my ass than my pussy, but that was true of all his former wives and his dead male lover. I want you to take me my stud, but first, clean me up with that killer tongue of yours."

Par chuckled and licked his cum off her body and then mounted her and fucker like an elf for 15 minutes before filling up her cunt. Queen Goldeagle stuck her fingers in after he withdrew and proceeded to suck them dry in front of him as he lubed up his cock and prepared her ass, following her specific instructions.

For an elf, she had a long anal canal she found. She could take all of him in time. 20 minutes to get him all in and she looked back, "Fuck me, I'm your cum Queen tonight, just keep making me cum."

Par proceeded to fuck the daylights out of her repeatedly and stopped after exploding 6 more times in and onto her. Queen Goldeagle smiled, "You are out of compliance with the law. Tallion told me that.

He stated I should have you bring in a second and third wife. I am beginning to think that is a good idea. To divide the load some. I never had the other wives in my bed, I never chose them and loathed them. They sometimes joined each other. He gave me the name of 2 of his daughters even. One is a Half-Dragon. What are your thoughts on that?"

Par smiled as he kissed her, "If I fuck you like this every night my lover, you will never leave this bed. I like the idea of another Half-Dragon, what classes have they been trained in?"

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "Blade Singers, both of them. Both champions at different Academies."

He smiled, "His Half-Dragon daughter and another who is a cleric. To deal with these bite marks and claw marks when needed."

Queen Goldeagle laughed at that and downed a potion. She looked back as her skin healed and then did another one as she only had bite marks. She nodded, "Would save me a fortune on healing potions with you."

She had filled the chamberpot 3 times, her handmaiden had been summoned each time to empty it. It had been placed in a side room so the Queen and he could continue fucking without an audience.

She smiled, "A Cleric to Corellon I am thinking. A battle cleric with healing skills. I will speak with the Grand Cleric and find you a willing virgin bride, my husband. You are my stud. Be sure to thank Tallion for that ring and tell him his wife is a very gifted enchanter."

Par chuckled, "That she is. I now know why he had 5 brides. I know losing one took a toll on him. Reports from the field stated he kept going into battle, coming out getting healed up, and going back out again. Killing 50+ of them on each attack run before returning. He was on a rampage in the field and he did that for 3 days straight with no sleep."

Queen Goldealge had him read the letter from Branina and she found him sliding back into her pussy from behind one more time after reading it. He exploded into her again and she growled out, "Enough for one night. 2 more wives it is, I know both of his daughters are more interested in women than men. It will be entertaining, our nights together. I have to say. I don't think my ass has ever been this clean before."

Par chuckled at her joke but knew it was likely true. They went to sleep in each other's arms. He wore the ring to hold her and not scratch her again. Her pussy just leaked all over the bed as they slept.

---

Queen Goldeneagle dreamt of Tallion being enraged as her husband described. The reports from the field that Field Marshal Golden Sword also gave her, of what her Champion was doing.

She was concerned for him and needed to try to ensure he was dividing his time in the War Room More equitably. Else she might lose her Field Marshal soon at the rate in which he was burning the candle from both ends. Yet she knew she could not interfere in divine direction.

The Lady of Dreams listened to her concerns and knew they needed to find another to fill the hole left by Crisna's death. That was more important as they had not directed him to do those actions in the field. They did not interfere as he did it or ask him to pace himself.

They did not want him returning to kill King Goldeagle himself for what occurred. Tallion blamed the King for allowing it to happen to the Half-Elf population. Tallion did not know it was occurring in other Moon Elf cities still.

It gave the Gods time to orchestrate their response. It gave Tallion an outlet and an alibi for the King's death as he was on the field. The Lady of Dreams ensured the King died by Tallion's hand hundreds of times over.

Yet, she did not see the need to tell Tallion that was the nightmare that caused the King's heart to explode. To ensure the King felt the rage of the Champion and the Gods in his death. Many in the court saw it coming.

They could tell on the first day Corellon seemed to loathe the thought of making him their King. Instead, he put the power of uniting the people in the hands of Tallion for the battlefield and the Moon Elf Houses who had maintained the Diplomatic Service for them. Then the true power on the throne, Queen Goldeagle.

---

Queen Goldeagle woke with Par fucking her again in the morning to a wailing climax that sent him off. She rolled over as he had taken her from behind again and she shoved his wicked face and tongue into her sopping splayed pussy.

She had him cleaning her out and sent her over the edge again twice more as she downed 3 more healing potions to be able to start her day and help narrow the breach of her splayed pussy. She fucking loved that ring.

It was by far the best wedding present she had received. Anal sex was not considered proper royal etiquette. She did not fucking care and somehow Tallion had suspected that about her. Probably because she did not fake being shocked when he mentioned her taking it in the ass from Par.

He did ask to speak freely and he spoke of her being reckless and not looking at the whole picture, especially in regards to her security. That caught her off-guard. He had been right and he had done it in private to guide her.

She saw what he saw, snakes everywhere. Vipers in the Court that she would have to address as they were found as that was her battlefield and he worked to make her a seasoned and sometimes ruthless player at the great game. He was smart about that because of his heritage and attacks coming from everywhere.

Like Tallion on the Battlefield. Reactionary vs offensive actions. She had launched the first offensive with her wedding and proclamations and she should expect a reactionary response but had not considered that fact in her actions.

Not until Tallion put it into the light for her. The failings of her Grandmother for the 'High-Elf' people and the Kings that preceded her. She had her battles to fight and many would be to the death.

---

Gregian White Oak arrived home with his new bride Blixxora Strong Oak and his first wife Flenna. He used the stone he had to silence the room, he could not afford a full set but that one, his wife had wanted most of all and her parents got it for them as a wedding present. Flenna smiled, "You ready to tell Blix the news?"

Gregian got undressed and looked at his wife. She spoke to them telepathically, "You are a champion of Solonor?!"

Flenna smiled as she heard her as well in her head and responded, "Yes, as of this morning. He was told to seek you out and in time a third Samina Silvertree. Decrees are coming to make impures allowed and not disown-able. His being a champion does not hurt either, but for now, it is a secret."

Blix sighed, "All Half-Dragons are under orders to report any champions found. Well, Except for those who are Blade Singers or wives of Blade Singers because of that code they have. What do I do?"

Gregian heard the Lady of Dreams as did his wives, "Sartior is being made aware of you and The Crystal King is to hold that confidence until it is needed. The Metallic Dragons will know it is not to be shared with them for now, he knows of one but is not allowed to share it.

They have been instructed not to share it outside of the psionic Dragon community. For all of your safety. Your third wife Samina is not a Half-Dragon for this reason. We knew of the standing order, but Half-Dragons are still Half-Elven in our lands and must respect our Gods as well."

They all nodded at it being resolved above them and without her having to take any action. Gregian went to making love to his wives...

---

Sartior, Bahamut, Corellon, and the Lady of Dreams met but she remained quiet as she was fuming mad. Corellon looked at Bahamut, "Half-Dragons that are Half-Elven are not to be used to identify our champions. At least not openly. You don't want my people looking into your dragons and finding those Champions.

1...34567...12