Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falius pulled out the crystal to his wife and contacted her. "They have a couple of Alchemist females they want me to meet. Before I bring her home, they lock in her new form. Did you have any preferences on species or features? They are both Sapphire Dragon females."

Ginisa smiled, "Ninshia said thank you for asking. Elven is fine but we both want her to have big tits. We know elven males don't think much of them. But a good D or double DD tits would be wonderful as we are fascinated by big-breasted women."

Ninshia answered, "Half-elven if you want an ass to match. Your family will know it is a dragon and the form was chosen by them. She should keep that as her eye color as well. Maybe streaks of it in her Silver or black hair."

The Silver Dragon Queen laughed, "I will let them know your desires when they arrive. They are interested in helping to fix the injectable potions."

Ginisa sighed, "The relative did say something about an upset stomach but he did not get outright sick from it. Something in the extract between the 2 potions most likely. I tested him in stages and it was reported after the fact. The single doses seemed to work fine. If you create a list of which ones are best. Double healing and healing with haste, energy absorption, or the like. Just send the information along with the bed partner as his wife is looking forward to it. Ninshia is counting the days until she is of age to marry.

You asked about potion miscibility. That is what the separator does, it keeps the 2 from being mixed. It injects 1 and gives just enough time to inject the next 1. It is inert in us. If I have to separate that and rework that piece for Dragons it could take forever. I can show my formula and why each piece was selected. Another alchemist could answer for a tolerable substitute to your kind."

The Silver Dragon Queen smiled, "The single injections we should try out to ensure they work. Without being an issue. She would be able to assist with that testing. We love the concept and both potions worked but nausea and getting sick is a problem that needs to be isolated."

Falius thought, "Definitely Elven if they plan to leave the home in the next century. Half-Elves are still not looked upon highly in the community. The blue streaks in the hair and the eyes might give them a hint that they are a dragon. D-cup should suffice. No sense in them killing their backs being that top-heavy. Looks like they had a half-elven parent but fully elven is doable."

The Amethyst Queen returned with the 2 Sapphire Dragons. The Silver Dragon Queen informed them of his wife and future wife's request as well as Fallon's comments on that. Both of them laughed and one asked, "We are to be your mate, your wife or wives, or both?"

Falius smiled, "All of the above. One of whom is working on injectable potions. To let riders, do things like heal the dragon we are riding in combat. She thinks her separator is causing the issue with nausea. She is willing to share her research and is my only wife currently. Ninshia is still a few months out from adulthood and an enchanter."

The Silver Dragon Queen led them to a private room. Sealed it and silenced it. She cast the spells on the two ladies based on their preferences. They were both naked. Falius shook his head, "Something is in the air."

The Silver Dragon Queen teleported him out of the room quickly while the Amethyst Queen identified the female involved. The Silver Dragon Queen sighed, "One of them started releasing pheromones at the sight of you. The choice has been made."

She got a telepathic message from the Amethyst Queen, "The one with the silver hair and blue streaks with the Double D tits fully elven and an ass to match. She is clawing at the door to get to him."

The Silver Dragon Queen sighed and thought to both of them, "It is rare, but given the amount of Dragonblood she will mate with you and remain with you until you die. It was not what was intended but does happen on rare occasions. The choice of forms was hers. I have to lock it in. Teleport the other away and then return you to that room until you fuck her unconscious and take her home. We will get her a robe to wear home."

Falius shook his head, "Teleport her to my home. My wife will want to be a part of this."

The Silver Dragon Queen nodded, "Alright. She might be this way for several days, the next week in actuality. You will be playing catchup, or I just might change the schedule though to accommodate and get more saddles available. I will take her to your wife and she can take her to your room."

The Silver Dragon Queen re-entered the room. "Put a robe on. He is sending you to his home. He will be there shortly. His wife will take you to the bedroom. He will be there within seconds."

She nodded, "Then he is accepting me, this bond?"

The Silver Dragon Queen nodded, "I think he would have been happier with the smaller breast but, yes. He is accepting you. He wants his wife involved in the mating. I am sure you will enjoy that."

---

Falius sighed as he contacted his wife, "We have one selected but have a complication. No question she will be with us for as long as I live though. She went into 'Dragon Heat' at the sight of me. They separated us and are bringing her to you to take to the bedroom. I will be home soon. The first of our troops are returning. The ones who made it."

He ended the communication.

Falius looked at Vinnamar Silvertree and shook his hand, "Glad you made it."

He laughed, "New heraldry?"

Falius smiled, "Will be riding the Silver Dragon Queen into battle. The Silver Chargers. I don't know how many slots are open on which teams or how many they have. I am also picking up a dragon mate, a Sapphire Dragon who is an alchemist like my wife. Working projects for injectable potions to help keep us and the dragons in the air."

They all nodded at that. A Wood Elf Mithril Dragon-blooded Sorcerer from House Ironwood looked over, "I know dragon mates are rare right now. Think you will get another after this one?"

Falius shook his head, "No. This one went into 'dragon heat.' She will be staying until I die instead of the first 100 years. It is rare but I have 3 royal dragon-blood lines running in me with 2 others. From what I have been told. The dragons keep track of that. If you are looking for a dragon mate, make it known. My wife asked me to voice her preferences in the matter. As did the second who has about 5 months to go to finish the Academy and be an adult.

3 and half months out of the Academy. We have a room set for her when that ends. We have an enchantress room and an Alchemy room setup. The potion research had me looking at 2 of them who were alchemists to help her out. I might fall behind in the training or she might change the schedule. She said dragons can be like that for a week."

They all laughed at that. Young Silvertree smiled, "I got 2 wives who are wanting to know how to make it happen and you simply ask. Your advice came in handy. I think most of the guys are making it through the second stage. I only saw 2 who dropped the program, but they were on the fence after day one of riding. I think they took it as an out. 2 others were questionable. We might have cut the number down to 1 of 4 elves. I think all of the remaining Half-Dragons will make it through, mostly Battle Sorcerers and Arcane Archers."

Falius smiled, "It will help make up for the group of the new arrival hit with the puke weapon yesterday."

They all chuckled at that. As the Amethyst Queen returned, "The Silver Dragon Queen is indisposed. The class members present and the 3 more comings in have all been given your paperwork to be taken to the King. The numbers were higher than expected and we monitored the advice given by Falius as his testing finished early. Nothing was stated to give any strategic advantage. Falius had no idea how each test would be done and referred you all back to your training. All in all, you have earned your place as Dragon Riders."

The last three walked in. All neutral Half-Dragons. The Amethyst Queen smiled, "We even got a couple of neutral Half-Dragons to join the ranks for added clarity on the battlefield. Not many make it this far, that part of their nature must come from the elf, human, dwarf, or other Half-Dragon species who bore them. Yes, even dwarven Half-Dragons can perform in the air as Psions especially. We have one who is a battle sorcerer from his dragon lineage and is in the Silver Chargers.

Neutrals do not enter the front lines as often. Some Gemstone Dragons will be making the effort to join these riders in the coming months; joining existing units. Or if enough stand up a separate unit. Regardless they will bring more unknown challenges to our enemy. This class is put on leave for 9 days. We have enough dragons ready and will have more of the new saddles ready by then as we have outsourced the construction to several Wood Elf villages with parts being sent from the Dwarves.

They will be assembled here, tested, and enchanted over time in blocks and by units. When you return you will be paired with your training dragon and if your personalities match, then they will become your dragon partner in the air. The exception is the one at the head of this class, as it will be with the next class who is matched up at the end of stage one training. Falius will become the new rider of the Silver Dragon Queen. The previous one will be reassigned when she returns.

She lost her husband in the fight and was still fertile. She will return when older after having more children. To make up for the losses. She was a Silver Half-Dragon female. She knows her blood needs to spread and the more sorcerers with cold-based powers the better as we lost many. She married this morning. Her husband lost his 2 mates in the fighting, they were on the Asperii who were all but wiped out. He will continue to ride and pick up another second wife and third wife from the widows of that fight.

His name is Clarius Silvertree and a member of the Golden Guardians. An elder brother to you young Bravius Silvertree and a cousin to Vinnamar Silvertree. I knew you were both aware of the losses. He would be proud to see you both getting through as your family name carries distinction. Dragon units are under reconstruction and reallocation currently. They have to undergo testing as well. Their commitments to this program are for life."

Falius looked at them, "The heraldry sashes or cloaks you wear should reflect the units you are flying. Not your houses and only for safety. I recommend the sashes for those who can get them for being in the air. A Wing over and it is wrapped around your head. Sitting on it only does so much good, and with the new saddles, the sashes should be the way forward. Units on the back and houses on the front. If you decide to ignore that advice, to bring honor to your house, I understand. My suggestion will make it harder for the enemy to work to attack your families in the coming years if your houses are not shown.

I am not saying that to be disrespectful of your families. I am advising you to consider what I have done. Wear unit color while leaving house heraldry out of the equation. The lesson was passed on to many of us from ancestors of House Silvertree, as Tallion became known to all enemies. House Silvertree will be hunted on the field because of that. This one is enchanted to reflect 2 heraldries, by imagining it. It was not given to me by the dragons. The back is the unit of the Silver Chargers, and the front is the same but with an elven rider in its place. To reflect your species in this fight."

He went around and shook hands with everyone who made it through. The Amethyst Queen thought to Falius, "You should get home soon or she will be scratching at the doors and searching for you."

Falius teleported to his home.

---

The Queen of the Silver Dragons worked to keep the Sapphire Dragon female in heat calm while they waited, "He probably had words to say to those who finished their first stage training today. To earn the right to become a Dragon Rider."

Ginisa asked, "You have any requests?"

She nodded, "We are going to be working together. To make it easier select a name to call me. One he would approve of. Also, when he takes me, he takes me alone until all of the virginities are gone. It will be heated, fast, and seem violent to you. I will be aggressive, even with you. I wanted you to know that. Mainly when in heat. Females enjoy slow lovemaking with other females in-between cycles."

Ginisa smiled, "I'll sit back and watch until you let me know to join you. His mother ensured we had toys. Ninshia found you gorgeous. She was shocked when you threw the robe off as you came in. but we understand. This is a reaction, a baser nature, and more animalist thing from lessons at the Academy. It also means we will be together for a long time hopefully. She went back to class and is looking forward to spending quality time with you. When she joins the marriage. I like the name Saphira."

Saphira smiled and then stared at the door. "I like that name. He's here." The Silver Dragon Queen noticed the stones, released the teleport blocker, and left them alone.

---

Falius heard from the Lady of Dreams, "Break her hymen gently if you can. Then just fuck the living daylights out of her. Both holes. Lube if you can but Dragons are all about rough sex when in heat. You will win over her heart by not holding back. Her pheromones were not something we counted on occurring. It is rare. It will cause a reaction in you as well. Potentially some significant physical changes. More aggressive, and territorial. You won't have an issue staying rigid and ready to fill her the entire time as long as she is conscious. Potentially even outside of her being in heat. Anatomical changes as well. Ask Ginsea to fix what food she can for when you do take a break. Something that will keep.

As she will pass out at some point and will want to continue when she awakens. You will need your energy. As will your new lover after this week is over. Tons of food. Set up another room for 'heat sex.' Matts instead of beds, another set of privacy stones. Use a secure shelter to feed her afterward, remember what I said about the staff. Leave it in the bracers in your secured bedroom if you wish to join her. It is another way to set up a heat-sex room, but they only last so long. You would need scrolls, and your communication stones to the training grounds won't work.

You will need your second wife for that to avoid the scrolls. As you have hours and days of sex ahead of you. Expect to buy new furniture. The other room is a better idea to save on furniture and keep communications open. Dragons are such wild cards."

Falius stripped as he walked as the pheromones got stronger and walked in wearing his necklace embedded in his chest and his bracers only. He threw open the door and Ginsiea showed shock, his 7-inch-long cock that was 3 inches around had now swelled out to 9-inches long and 5-inches around. He had his clawed hand extended off to his side and they looked ready to fight as his eyes changed over to being dragon-like. Falius was going to split Saphira in half with that.

Falius glared, "Ginisa, work food for when she passes out, food that will keep! Divine direction. Throw the lube on the bed and give us space for the next hour at least. Healing potions are not a bad thing to be brewing right now."

Ginisa ran from the room and went to the kitchen and contacted Ninshia, "Alright. Wedding night report modification, 7 and 3 is now 9 and 5. You got a hell of a wedding night to look forward to!"

Ninshia asked, "How?"

Ginisa laughed, "Something between dragons." She heard the first sound of furniture breaking.

She sighed, "A dragon mate who is bonded is causing changes to him."

---

Falius caught her as she jumped him and bit into his shoulders. Her dragon Eyes reflected through her form even. Falius lined up and broke her hymen as gently as he could as he worked to pull her deeper. He took it to the bottom and sent her into a screeching orgasm as he launched them both onto the bed and heard the frame on it snap. He proceeded to fuck the daylights out of her, clawed at her back, and bit into her massive tits all to urge her onward. She started thrusting from the bottom faster. He sped up and shot off what felt like quarts into her as she wailed and he kept fucking her through it all.

3 hours in he grabbed the lube and lubed up his cock. He flipped her over and mounted her ass in 3 strokes, and sent her spraying. Saphira smiled and looked at Ginsia, "If you're brave enough lover, he has them both and my heart. You can join us." Ginisa got undressed and got under the ragging dragon who screamed out, "Faster, faster, and fuck me harder!"

Falius grabbed her by the hair and nailed her like that for another 2 hours. He kept making her cum and he kept cumming in rivers that poured out with each outward thrust. All the while, Ginsea found out exactly what Saphira meant when the dragon got her hand into Ginsia's pussy and worked to stretch it out further and then did the same to her ass followed by half her arm into her ass and well beyond the wrist in her pussy as Saphira attacking her clit. Saphira sent Ginsia over the edge repeatedly. Saphira at least used the lube on the bed on Ginisa.

Ginisa had been drowning in seed from Saphira's pussy and the waterfall dripping down from her ass. Saphira changed it up when Ginisa passed out she used her legs and flipped Falius onto his back and took his cock straight back into her pussy after extracting her arms from Ginisa in the middle of it all. Saphira rode as though her hair were on fire and into the wind. All while he clawed and bit into her for another hour and rolled her right off the bed and then pounded her into the floor.

Ginisa had walked out naked to one of the other bedrooms, her lab and the furthest one away, but close to the front door. She used the wall for support. She pulled her healing potions in stock and started injecting them into herself. She made sure it was all set to make more. She walked out to see her father-in-law and Falius yelled, "Get him out of here!"

She stood there naked, "Go, he has a dragon mate he brought home and she went into heat. You stay and he might kill you being a male."

Falius's father laughed and had the ladies bring in supplies she had ordered while Falius still fucked away upstairs. No silent stones were going, and the breaking of furniture rang out. As each worked to show dominance in bed continued as the supplies were left. Ginisa did not even try to cover up. She went upstairs after locking the door and used stones in the main house to seal entry to all and silence the place. All to giggles and laughter she heard from the women who left. Some of them had heard or seen Half-Dragons heat sex.

They could only imagine what was involved in a dragon female being in heat. Ginisa walked her way slowly upstairs with healing injectors in her hands as the sounds died out. She saw Falius standing. His Silver Eyes were now completely draconic in appearance. The scales on his body seemed thicker and some appeared to be adamantium in coloration. He sat down, she shot 3 potions into him. She went to Saphira and he shook his head, "Not yet. Eat."

He took her and slid her down on his cock and made slow love to her pussy while they ate together. He stretched her out further than before and she quaked an orgasm as he slid fully inside. He ate most of the food and drank everything to drink on the table before exploding into her pussy and sending her wailing. She got up quickly as she heard Saphira start to stir. Falius was on her and back to nailing her ass into the floor from behind. Ginisa worked to inject healing potions into Saphira.