Dragonborn Rising Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If the gods are kind, they'll definitely bring you back into my life," I muttered as I climbed aboard the boat and rowed back to shore.

Knowing I would have to return to Isran and let him know what happened, I rode as far as Whiterun, making it long after it had gone dark, stabling my horse and heading straight for the Bannered Mare. Helping myself to a meal and drink, I found myself joined by Ysolda, who proved to be rather flirty as usual, and when she told me about her divorce, I think she was flat out suggesting something, particularly as I was quite obviously alone. But, to be honest, though part of me thought about taking her back to Breezehome and just fucking her brains out, I actually found myself not particularly in the mood. So while I did escort her home and we did share quite the kiss, she entered her home alone and I headed home alone too.

Walking into the fortress the next day after another long day in the saddle, I was first greeted by a group of vampires actually going on the attack. Coming in from behind, I cut at least two down, noticing Lydia and Delphine were helping defend the fortress. We made short work of the attackers, counting around a dozen bodies once the fighting was over. Catching up with those two first, the three of us glad the other was safe, I found Isran inside, wiping blood of his sword, and reported to him what I found. He was surprised that I'd found someone instead of something, but when I told him I escorted her home, I think he almost threw a fit.

"Why not just kill her and him?" he growled.

"I might be the Dragonborn, but I was one man in a hall full of vampires, and I'm not sure how powerful that Harkon is. I could have fought him and I may have just ended up a vampire or dead."

He grunted and eventually nodded. "Hmmm. If they are as powerful as you suggest, we're going to need a lot more help. I'll need to put out some feelers, see if I can contact some old friends."

"Need me around for now?"

"If you want to head north for a while, by all means. Your two other friends have suggested they'll just stay here for now, so if anything urgent arises, I can ask them to cover."

"Thanks."

Of course, I wasn't just going to leave then and there. I hadn't seen Lydia or Delphine for quite a while, and after dinner that night, both were eager for me to join them in their own private little section of the fort. At least there was now furniture, and after undressing, the three of us fell onto the double bed together. Lydia ended up between my legs, pleasuring my cock with her mouth, while Delphine sat on my face, eager for me to make her cum with my tongue.

"Definitely missed this," Lydia stated before swallowing my length, "And I definitely need it in my arse again."

"Me too," Delphine moaned, continuing to gyrate on my face. I now had my hands wrapped around her thighs, using all the tricks I'd learned to make her cum hard. "Gods, Ragnar..."

It was a race to see who would cum first, and thankfully eating out Delphine was a good distraction, as Lydia had proven time and again to be an expert cocksucker. Delphine came first, and she enjoyed a rather good orgasm, sliding off my face quite quickly though immediately kissed me, enjoying the taste of herself on my lips and chin.

I then gestured to Lydia, who swung around so I could eat her out too as she blew me. I wasn't going to last too much longer, and after I came in her mouth, I brought her off as well, enjoying the first taste of her pussy for quite a while.

"That was our treat, Ragnar," Lydia stated as she settled down next to me, "It's been a while since you've pleasured us with your mouth."

"Treat for what?"

"Do we need a reason?"

"I guess not."

"But your cock is only going in our arses the rest of the night."

She wasn't lying, as once I was rock hard and slicked up, Lydia got into her usual position, and after gently sliding my cock into her as always, I fucked her hard and fast, just the way she liked. Delphine sat behind me, resting her body against mine, whispering rather dirty thoughts into my ear. Having already cum, I lasted quite a long time, enough that Lydia actually wanted to switch, having me lie down and she rode me. I had a feeling she was growing to enjoy that position just as much. As she rode my cock, Delphine used her hand, and it was no surprise Lydia came hard again. She didn't stop, though, insisting I cum in her arse before she stopped.

"Even then, won't want to stop," she moaned.

"By Talos, Lydia, you are addicted," Delphine stated with a laugh.

"The only thing that would make it better is a mould of it then you could fuck me with it."

It was stated so earnestly, Delphine could only smile before gently kissing her. "Is that possible?" I wondered.

"Guess we'll have to think of something," Delphine stated, kissing Lydia again, resuming her fondling of her pussy.

To be honest, if they did something like that and they felt like they no longer needed me, I'd be sad but it might even be best for them. Once I felt the urge to cum again, Lydia leaned forward and held on tight as I pounded her, enough to make her groan and even cry out a couple of times, though she practically ordered me not to stop until I'd cum. When I did, it felt wonderful, the sort of release that instantly makes my eyelids feel very heavy. Lydia settled down on my chest, Delphine lying beside me.

"Ragnar, what I mentioned... Would it bother you?" Delphine wondered.

"I assume you mean if you did something like that, it would end what we do."

Lydia and Delphine shared a glance. "We both love you, Ragnar, but your future lies with others and, to be honest, we want to see if we can commit to each other only."

"Well, we can make this a final fling, if you want... Or we can end it later?"

Lydia and Delphine shard another glance. "We don't have to end it right now," Lydia replied, Delphine nodded her agreement, "It's just a thought for the future."

Lydia eventually climbed off, both girls cleaning my cock before I was oiled up again and Delphine climbed on. In her usual position, my cock was soon deep inside her arse as always, Lydia simply cuddling into my side so I help fondle her pussy instead, which she definitely appreciated. "Yes, let's not be hasty," she moaned, mesmerised by how fast she was riding me.

While loving that position, she eventually climbed off and lay down, having Lydia sit on her face facing me, lifting and spreading her legs. I got into position and, after sliding back inside her, pounded that mature arse, and it was little wonder she came quite quickly. She couldn't even focus on pleasuring Lydia, who took great delight in opening up Delphine so my cock went ever so deep.

"Fuck that arse, Ragnar," she cried quietly.

"So deep," Delphine moaned.

"Can't wait to fuck her with your cock, Ragnar," Lydia stated, the smirk on her face suggesting she might take control for once.

"Gods, the thought of you fucking me, Lydia..."

That thought definitely helped as Delphine enjoyed another orgasm, and to my surprise, she slowed down and stopped, claiming she'd already had enough. Considering I had been absolutely pounding her, I think she was probably a little sore. Realising I hadn't cum, Lydia wasn't going to turn down the opportunity of taking another load, so as Delphine remained in position though now lying flat, Lydia got on all fours and, as I fucked her, the pair of them made out.

"Should see her face, Ragnar," Delphine stated, "She loving it."

"Every time," Lydia moaned. Grabbing her tightly by the hips, the sound of skin slapping skin echoed around the room. Lydia leaned down slightly, continuing to make out with Delphine. "Fuck yes," Lydia cried, "Fuck my arse, Dragonborn!"

"Ruin her, Dragonborn!" Delphine added.

I changed position slightly to really drive my cock into her, leaning forward myself to see Delphine smile up at me, Lydia resting her head next to hers. I sometimes wondered how both of them handled what I did at times, but they loved it, so did I, so I certainly wasn't going to complain. "Fucking deep," Lydia groaned.

"How deep?" Delphine wondered.

"Deeper than ever, or so it feels." Lydia then kissed her hard, hearing her moan into her mouth, before needing to break the kiss. "Gods, my arsehole feels totally stretched out!"

I pulled out for a second and had a look. "Yep, my work here is nearly done," I joked.

Sliding it back in, I resumed the same position, deep, powerful though slower strokes, really making Lydia groan and grunt, now begging for me to cum inside her. My orgasm wasn't too far away, but I was going to enjoy it for as long as possible. Leaning down again, I kissed Delphine before putting my lips to Lydia's ear. "Want me to cum?" I asked quietly.

"Part of me says yes, part of me says no."

"While I would like you to say no, I will cum soon."

"Fill my arse up, Dragonborn. You know how much I love it."

She got what she wanted a couple of minutes later, and once I was done, I could only pull out and roll off to the side, feeling completely exhausted. To my amusement, Lydia spun around and lowered her arse. "Clean me," she demanded gently.

Delphine came her a slap in the arse. "Someone is getting bossy."

"Just wanted to feel your tongue in my arse, Delphine."

Delphine grabbed her cheeks and spread them. "Well, I must say this is one well fucked arse, Ragnar. And you've left behind quite the load again." She ran her tongue up before adding, "A tasty load as well. I think Lydia should clean your cock though."

She did just that, and once we cleaned up, the two girls snuggled into me on either side like usual. Delphine was the first to drop off to sleep, leaving me awake with Lydia. "Are you mad?"

"About what?"

"About what we talked about. You know, not doing this anymore..."

"It's your life together and your decision. I enjoy what we share, but if you wish for it to stop, then I respect that. The one thing you can still rely on is that I will get you pregnant so you can have a child together."

She kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for being so understanding."

"Trust me, I simply return the understanding I have received from the many women I've been with."

"Will you head north tomorrow?"

"Aye. Then we'll wait and see what happens next. Frankly, I hope I get word soon from Jarl Balgruuf regarding the peace summit. I keep hearing rumours of dragon attacks. I know one recently attacked Markarth, and there is apparently one near Windhelm."

"Well, make sure you tell Aela and Mirabelle hello from us."

I left early the next morning, Isran suggesting he would contact me by letter once he'd located the people he needed. I didn't ask why he didn't just find and talk to them himself, but considering what he was like, I figured they wouldn't want to talk to him. Why not send the Dragonborn instead? Delphine and Lydia both saw me off from the steps of the fortress, and I was getting used to riding alone once I turned my horse north.

I pushed my horse hard most of the morning, as I was hoping not to have to stay in Windhelm. By the time I made it to the outskirts of the city, there was still enough light for me to make the decision to keep going. I didn't make Winterhold until well after dark, the temperature plummeting once the sun disappeared, wrapping myself up in thick furs to keep warm.

Entering our quarters, as that's what Mirabelle insisted they were the day we moved in, I warmed myself up by the fire to start, attracting the attention of both women. Receiving a kiss from each of them, I was quickly undressed and escorted to bed, though all they wanted was to cuddle into me from either side. I certainly wasn't going to complain, just loving their naked bodies pressed into mine. We lay in the darkness.

"So... um... I met someone."

"Oh, who?" Aela asked, always curious.

"Well, you see, the thing is..." Mirabelle laughed lightly as I stumbled over my words. "You're going to think this is weird."

"How weird?" Mirabelle wondered.

"Okay, so the cave I was sent to with Tolan. Remember him? Well, inside this cave were a lot of vampires and others things, and once I killed all them, I had to figure out a puzzle. Once I completed that, something arose out of the ground and it contained a woman."

"A woman?" Aela asked in surprise.

"Aye. Not just any sort of woman though. She was... She was absolutely beautiful." I paused before adding, "She was also a vampire."

There was silence before Mirabelle asked, "You're attracted to a vampire? I thought the Dawnguard killed them?"

"Yes, to the first question. Told you it was weird, can't deny it though. And while Isran might want to kill every 'blood sucking fiend', as he calls them, she was surprisingly friendly in addition to her beauty, and simply wanted to be escorted home, which is what I did. Found out upon arriving that he father is some sort of Master Vampire, and where she calls home is infested with her kind."

"Where is she now?"

"She remained there. Honestly, doubt I'll see her again, but I thought I'd be honest. Figured you might appreciate the story. Ragnar attracted to someone he can't possibly be with."

"You did a good thing, Ragnar," Mirabelle said softly, kissing my cheek, "Further proving you are a good man at heart."

She knew all about my history. Any woman who I was intimate with had to know the whole truth. I thought it would have made her run a mile, or at least led to me being exiled from her life, but like Aela, she accepted the past, realising I was now on a different path, the better path. Aela simply kissed my cheek and cuddled into my side. She knew me just as well.

"How long are you here for?" Mirabelle wondered.

"I'm not sure. Isran is busy putting together plans so I'm simply waiting for the summit to begin."

"Well, I'm sure Aela and I can keep you occupied until then."

They were not lying, and while Mirabelle certainly meant regarding matters in the bedroom, she spent a couple of days convincing me to apply myself into learning some more magic. I was sceptical at best, but the smile on her face when I finally agreed made it worthwhile. Aela was proving to be rather gifted with magic herself, finding enjoyment in learning a variety of new spells, though she said her trust would still be in her bow though learning new things wasn't a bad idea.

It was at least a couple of weeks before I received my next letter, and it was one I'd been waiting what felt like months for. Jarl Ulfric had finally agreed terms and the summit would begin as soon as I was ready. Showing the letter to Aela and Mirabelle, they knew I'd have to leave again. I was tempted to take Aela with me, as I thought it would be worthwhile having some Companions, but to be honest, I didn't want to take her away from Mirabelle, their affection for each other now rather obvious to everyone. I'm not sure they loved each other, but they sure liked each other a lot. They proved that by putting on the occasional show for me, and by now, Mirabelle was as much an expert of Aela's body as Aela was of hers. Whatever attraction they had for each other, though, was nothing compared to theirs for me, and I'm not being arrogant saying that. Aela constantly wanted attention, which I was happy to provide, while I was nothing short of a major distraction for Mirabelle, though she never raised a single complaint.

Not knowing how long I would be gone again, the last night before departure was an all-night threesome, where we simply enjoyed each other's bodies. Whether we all received equal attention or not didn't matter. What I loved was they both got on their knees to pleasure me, Mirabelle taking a load on her face which Aela licked off then shared with her. Mirabelle and I then pleasured Aela, before Aela and I returned the favour to Mirabelle.

Then we made love, both women taking their time riding me to a couple of orgasms each. Mirabelle did mention again wanting to try anal, but I suggested we keep that for a special occasion. Aela admitted she wasn't really that keen on it anymore, as she much preferred our regular lovemaking, instead using her flexibility to get into various positions she suggested made my cock feel bigger and deeper inside her.

Leaving was always tough, as although I might fool around away from them, I missed them every single day I was away. Mirabelle always insisted she wouldn't cry when I left, and of course, she would end up shedding a tear or two, Aela and I comforting her before I departed.

"Stay safe, Ragnar," Aela stated.

"Of course. Once the summit is over, I'll send word of what I'm up to next. Things might happen quickly once the summit is over though. The dragon menace has to end and quickly."

They both waved me off as I crossed the bridge and started on the road south to Whiterun. From there, it would be the usual ride to High Hrothgar. I could only hope that both sides would come to an agreement. If not, the Dragonborn might just have to play hard ball to get what he wanted.


12