Dragonborn Rising Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a short ride along the shore to the tomb, only having to spend some time finding a safe place to cross, as the tomb was on its own island, and the water could be quite deep only metres from shore. Finding a crossing, I hugged the opposite sure before the tomb came into view, noticing the horses tied up, covered in furs to keep them warm. My friends were camped below, not inside, to my surprise. After greeting them and asking why, the three Companions admitted they did not wish to make camp in Ysgramor's tomb, believing it would be disrespectful to do so within his place of rest.

Heading inside, we took the shortcut straight to the tomb, Lydia joining us, as it was no longer a secret to her we were werewolves, and the fact we were curing ourselves was a good thing. Standing around the brazier, lit by blue flames, we agreed that I would be cured first, simply because I was the last to undertake the ritual, therefore the wolf inside shouldn't be as strong. I would be out of it once the spirit fought back, so the four armed themselves before I threw the head onto the flame.

"How do you feel?" Lydia asked, once the wolf spirit had been killed and I stood up.

I took a deep breath and gave my head a shake. My hearing felt... human. But it was also quiet. I wasn't quite sure how to explain it, but I simply felt human again. And I think perhaps I had this silent rage within that had now disappeared. I felt normal. That's the easiest way to put it. "Much better," I replied.

We focused on the twins next, Farkas then Vilkas. The wolf spirit within each was strong but the four of us managed to defeat it without much hassle. The twins were certainly happier once they were cured, the first thing they stated suggesting they would look forward to Sovngarde, joining Kodlak, and rescuing all the lost Companions.

Last was Aela, and we all knew this would be the toughest fight, as she had taken most to the blood. I assured her she would be just fine once she was cured, but gave her a final kiss and a hug before she threw the head onto the fire. The wolf spirit that left her was enormous and vicious. Vilkas went down from an enormous swipe of its paw, while it leapt onto Lydia, forcing her down, and it was only a well-timed, and well-placed use of my Thu'um, that kept her alive. I beckoned the wolf spirit towards me, distracting it so the others could attack it. Once weakened, I drove my sword into its head, and it blinked out of existence.

It had taken as long as we expected, exiting the tomb to be greeted by sunshine, though it was still bitterly cold as always. Leading our horses to the opposite shore, Aela wondered if I wanted to head back to the college. I smiled before replying. "No, I think I have a few things to take care of first. You're more than welcome to join here though."

"I think I'll stay with you this time, Ragnar," she said.

"Which way?" Farkas wondered.

"Head west towards Dawnstar. There's a path leading south, then we can hit the road eventually and make our way home. A bit longer but something different for once. Not like there's any rush nowadays."

It took two days for us to make the journey back to Whiterun, none of us in any rush to return as, apart from Companion business, I found myself at a loss of what to do next. Sure, the Dawnguard probably had work for me, but Isran had said he would get in contact with me, and after everything with Alduin, I figured I deserved a long break from being tasked with perhaps saving Skyrim a second time.

I lasted about a week back in Whiterun before suggesting I wanted to head back north. No fault of Aela or Lydia, as we'd had plenty of fun each night since our return, and I kept busy by going out hunting with Aela nearly every day. I asked if they would like to join me. Aela leapt at the chance, admitting she missed Mirabelle in our lives as well. Lydia was unsure until I assured her that she would certainly find herself involved if she joined us. I think she did in the end simply because she wanted to be with me.

Leaving instructions with the twins to send contracts up north, so we at least contributed to the workload, the three of us packed up our belongings, as I suggested we might not be back for some time. The girls were not surprised by that at all, and were happy to follow me north all the same. I was polite enough to let Balgruuf know I would be disappearing for a while. He just wished me good luck and hoped I would return sooner rather than later. I assured him that Whiterun was still my home.

We took the usual route, heading towards Windhelm before circling around and heading north to Winterhold. It was a two-day journey, taking it slow most of the time, as while I was keen to get there, we were also not in any particular rush. Absence did make the heart grow fonder, after all. There was some light teasing from the two girls about the fact I was already returning north, as they knew I was bored rigid most of the time, but by now understood I could put up with that if I was with her, and with them all.

Dismounting before we crossed the bridge, we secured the horses before heading inside, the sun having already disappeared, the temperature continuing to plummet with each passing minute. We headed straight for Mirabelle's quarters, and I don't think any of us expected to walk in and find what we did. Mirabelle was on her bed and was quite clearly having a lot of fun masturbating. The toy sliding in and out of her pussy was a walrus tusk clearly shaped into a cock, and the three of us watched as it was soon quite obvious who she was thinking about. My name was stated every few seconds.

So I quietly approached the bed and sat down. Admittedly, I did give her a fright when she opened her eyes before I quickly leaned down and kissed her. She simply smiled and continuing to fuck herself. "I've missed you," she moaned.

"I can see that. When did you get that?"

"I had it specially made a while ago. I've kept it hidden for every time you've disappeared." Aela and Lydia sat on the other side of the bed, Mirabelle smiling at them before looking back at me, still slowly fucking herself with the dildo. "I need to cum, Ragnar. I'll cum, then we can talk."

"Want any help?"

"Just watch me."

So that's what I did, the three of us sitting back as Mirabelle fucked herself with the dildo, but with the three of us there, she definitely put on a show. I could only run my eyes up and down her body, taking in every movement she made, particularly as she increased the speed of the thrusts into her, though her eyes never stopped looking at me. "Ragnar," she breathed. I did involve myself by kissing her, and when my hand moved down her body, she eventually let me take control of the dildo so she could grab my body.

"This is different," I admitted softly.

"I've been lonely without you," she whispered.

I increased the speed of the thrusts. I was now rock hard and desperately wanted to do something. I think she was teasing me by not letting me do anything else except kiss her and use the dildo. So I eventually lay down beside her, wrapping my arm around her while using the dildo with the other. She loved that and when the two girls lay against her back, she was definitely turned on.

"Gods, I need to cum, Ragnar," she breathed.

"Then cum for me, Belle."

"Can you pleasure me with your mouth afterwards?"

"All three of us can if you want."

"Oh, I like the sound of that."

"We're staying here for the time being, Miri," Aela added, "No more coming and going, not unless we have a job to do."

Mirabelle just looked at me and started to blink. "Really?" she asked softly. I just nodded and that earned me one hell of a kiss before she needed to hug me tightly.

It didn't take much more to make her cum. I think it was what I was doing plus the fact we were there which certainly helped her. I removed the toy and handed it to the girls, who took great delight in licking it clean, complimenting Mirabelle in regards to her taste, before casting a keen eye over the dildo and both were adamant it looked like mine. Mirabelle simply blushed and shrugged.

Dressing was probably a good idea, because if she had remained naked, it would have ended with all of us naked and forgoing dinner and everything else. After she dressed, we headed downstairs and towards the dining hall. Everyone was surprised to see we had returned so soon but were glad we had done so, Tolfdir even remarking that Mirabelle had been quieter than usual during our absence. That just made me feel even worse for leaving.

The four of us eventually gathered up on the roof, wrapped up in furs, sipping at wine as we watched the stars. It was another clear night, no wonder it was so cold, but the view was spectacular.

"Why have you come back so soon?" Mirabelle finally asked.

"Couldn't stand being away. So if you're serious about coming with me, then I can certainly remain here with you until we decide what to do next."

She hugged me tightly again, quickly joined by the other two. "I've already made up my mind, Ragnar. It's just getting everything in order that would allow me to leave but maintain some sort of position here. If it doesn't work, Tolfdir doesn't want the job but I know one or two others who are more than capable of rising to the challenge."

"Are you sure?" Aela asked. She already knew what I thought.

"I know what I want, Aela. I don't need to be here to practice magic, and there are plenty of places, even in Skyrim, where I could still teach the practicalities of magic. My life is not defined by the role I maintain here. I've loved every minute here, but my belief is that matters of the heart are far greater and mean so much more to me."

The next morning, I was standing on the elevated walkway, looking out over the surrounding countryside, sipping at a hot drink, when I was joined by Aela. I glanced her way and she looked ready to share something rather important. I knew her that well nowadays.

"What are you doing, Ragnar?"

I knew exactly what she was asking so I feigned ignorance. "Enjoying a hot morning brew before deciding what to do today."

Glancing her way, at least she smiled for a moment. "You know what I'm talking about, Ragnar. That woman fucking loves you so much, and yet here we are, the four of us, when to be honest, it should only be you two."

"She doesn't mind the arrangement. Don't forget she has a lot of affection for you too."

"Nothing like you, Ragnar. This is a woman ready to give up everything to be with you. She will follow you wherever, wants to start a family, and simply wants to settle down. And yet... here we are, her, you, me and Lydia. Part of me just doesn't feel it's right."

"Do you want to end things between us?"

She didn't hesitate. "No. Not at all. If it did, I'd be crushed. But... That part of me that empathises with her, can see how she really does feel about you."

"Don't you love me too?"

"Like no-one else, Ragnar. But I can also see how she looks at you. And, to be honest, I see how you look at her."

"I don't look at you the same way?"

"You do but..."

I finally reached across and pulled her towards me. "I'm not giving you up, Aela, and I'm not letting you push me away. Mirabelle has been perfectly clear about everything. She wants to be with me but she certainly enjoyed having yourself and Lydia in our lives too."

"I just don't know, Ragnar..."

To prove my point, I grabbed her hand and led her back downstairs, Mirabelle already busy at work. Asking Aela to tell her what she'd just told me, she barely got halfway through what she told me before Mirabelle stood up and kissed her. And I mean the sort of kiss that had Aela responding immediately. I stood there, folded my arms, and waited for them to finish.

Only when breaking apart did Mirabelle state, "You are so wrong, it's not even funny. We are currently a threesome, Aela, and we always will be. I can see how much Lydia loves Ragnar, despite slight denials that she's only here because of her duty, but her tune will change eventually. And I know Ragnar might fall in love with one or two others. What you need to realise, Aela, is that I consider myself blessed by the gods that you are both in my life right now. I would never, ever ask you to give him up, and I hope you don't think I'm going to let you walk away either, because I can assure you, my feelings for you are incredibly strong as well."

I watched Aela as Mirabelle laid out the truth. By the end, she needed to wipe her eyes before they held each other. "Sorry," Aela finally murmured, "I just thought... I see how you look at him..."

"I see how he looks at you as much as he looks at me, Aela. And I know one thing. He'd die for both of us."

"I'd kill anyone who'd harm a single hair on your head," I stated, rather vehemently to prove my point.

"Want me to prove how much I want you here with me too, Aela?"

As Mirabelle led her towards the bed, I took that as my cue to leave. Mirabelle did ask if I wanted to watch, but I suggested they should have some privacy. Aela ran towards and give me a hug before I left, holding her tightly as I knew she released a couple of tears, murmuring at apology to me as well. I just kissed her forehead and assured her that it wasn't necessary, but now she knew how Mirabelle really felt.

I disappeared for a few hours, walking down the coast, eventually finding an old shipwreck. I think it had once been inhabited by bandits, though the bodies suggested they'd been killed, the wounds suggesting it might have been a fellow bandit gang, or perhaps a Companion contract I wasn't aware of. Due to the cold, the bodies were simply frozen. I had a look around but didn't find all that much worth taking back.

Before returning to the College, I stopped in Winterhold for an ale, the innkeeper informing me that news had filtered north about the success of the Dragonborn. I was surprised she didn't know who I was, but it wasn't like I went around announcing it. Only those closest to me, and those who needed the information, actually knew the truth.

Returning to the College once it was dark, I found my three girls in our quarters, sitting at the large table, enjoying dinner. I joined them as usual, asking about their day. Lydia was still learning magic, Mirabelle and Aela shared a glance and suggested they'd had a fun afternoon. "Yeah, they certainly were when I walked in," Lydia stated.

"Oh, and what did you do?" I wondered.

"I just watched, to be honest. There was something about it that suggested it was only about those two."

Aela met my eyes and returned a shy smile. Mirabelle grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. "She's convinced, Ragnar. The four of us here will stay together, no matter what." Leaning close, she added, "I think the two orgasms I gave her with my mouth convinced her." I needed to shuffle at that thought, Mirabelle letting go of my hand and placing it on my crotch. "Want to fuck all three of us tonight?"

"As soon as we've finished dinner, I'm getting all of you naked, then you're getting on your knees."

"Oh, now that sounds like a good way to start the evening."

"Anal?" Lydia wondered, to the amusement of the two others.

"If you want, Lydia. You know I won't say no to it."

"Yes, definitely anal then. Been a while since you've fucked my arse nice and hard. Mirabelle?"

"Oh no, my pussy needs some attention tonight and it craves something long, thick and attached to a rather nice body. What about you, Aela?"

"On my back, though I want you on my face, Mirabelle. Need to return the favour, after all."

Mirabelle leaned across, gave her one hell of a kiss, and assured her it was a deal. Unsurprisingly, dinner was finished either rather quickly or not finished at all, as quite frankly, none of us could concentrate after that.

The next few hours solidified the fact we were now a foursome, Lydia very much now one of my three girls, and the two others showed her plenty of affection. As for myself, while I was the centre of attention most of the time, I could quite happily sit back and watch two or three of them pleasure each other. There was no doubt Mirabelle and Aela loved me completely. As for Lydia, I believe she already did but had trouble admitting it, particularly in front of the others. I might have to talk to her later, but she loved the fact she received just as much attention and affection as the other two.

I felt like a king as we went to sleep that night, surrounded by the three women I loved above all.


12