Dragons Breath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

We were going to head back to the shop, but were 'encouraged' to stick around and be a part of the festivities. They really had to twist our arms to stand around and nibble and socialize with the other couples.

It was probably a sixty-forty mix between those renewing their vows, and couples like us getting married for the first time. But all looked like I hoped we did. The glances and smiles between the partners.

The only slight down point was a couple of protesters with their rainbow flags that got near the entrance of the ceremony area. Seems they couldn't get it through their heads that even though the liberal politicians of today had twisted the meaning of marriage. In the time period of the Renaissance, when words still held their meaning, marriage still meant a man and a woman. In a time when Marriage was a church thing, before governments decided to find a way to control and impose fees on marriages, back when...

I looked up from my mental rant about liberals to see this lovely Irish vision sauntering toward me. DAMN she's beautiful!

We made it back to the shop with only an hour to go, and most of the public having cleared out. Our little shop attendant was thrilled at the prospect of having several choices of trinkets, and a few sketches if she so desired.

We practically ran back to the RV, all giggles and hugs. I picked Cathleen up and tried to carry her over the threshold. But the narrow door wasn't cooperating and we had to settle for me setting her down through it and stepping in behind her.

I held her face and kissed her madly, reveling at having my 'wife' in my arms. Cathleen turned her back to me to unzip her dress, but I put my hands around her waist and pulled her back to me, glimpsing down her dress to see the gold C clips under her nipples.

"What do you want to do for supper? We can make it here, or I could take my new wife out for our first dinner together."

She grinned, "Well you'd 'ave to twist me arm to get me not to cook."

I held her close and tight for another deep kiss, "I thought so. You want to change or go like this?"

Cathleen snickered as she turned to face me, "Change, I don' go out like this unless I 'ave to."

I just pulled her close to kiss and reached back to lower her zipper. Parting her dress and caressing her bare back.

Cathleen stepped back and shook her shoulders a bit causing the dress to slide down her arms, catching momentarily on her hips before dropping to the floor. I grinned at her standing there in only a tiny thong. And tiny sheer lace thong.

"That's not exactly part of the regular costume."

She grinned at me kicking her knee out, "Complaining?"

I wrapped my arms around her nearly naked body and grabbed her ass with both hands, "Never."

We managed to get dressed in street clothes without ravaging each other, and headed into town. I didn't usually go to too many high dollar restaurants, but there was a fancy steak house just down from the mall, so that was it.

When we got there I requested an isolated booth, and a bottle of champagne.

"Are we celebrating something special tonight sir?"

I raised our hands and kissed the back of Cathleen's, "Got married today."

The hostess eyes lit up, "Well congratulations! Right this way."

She led us to a back booth, grinning at me nudging Cathleen over so I could slide in beside her.

"Damn Yank," she giggled as I put my hand on her thigh and began sliding it up a bit under the hem of her dress.

I leaned over and gave her a soft kiss, "MY Leprechaun." She snickered at that.

The waitress brought us our water and our Champagne and took our order. New York Strip for Cathleen and the Prime Filet for me. We were going to make a night of it.

We somehow managed to eat our food before it got cold, but with all the kissing and groping and a bit of laughing from the champagne it was close.

And since we had just a little bit of champagne, we went from parking lot to parking lot to get back to the mall and went in to watch a movie. We even agreed on the new Star Wars movie!

We're going to have to go back and see it again or wait for it to come out on RedBox, I don't think I actually saw more than half of it. I spent most of my time kissing and groping my new wife.

But having worked the champagne out of our systems and fully stuffed with popcorn and root beer, we drove back out to the festival grounds. More deserted than usual.

"Not everybody stays for the last week end." Cathleen said barely keeping a straight face at my expression on finding the lot almost deserted. "The crowds can be a bit iffy, or they choose to be somewhere that they can make more on openin' day."

We pulled in beside her truck and shut down for the night. We cuddled and caressed, but just to touch, not to arouse. Cathleen spooning in front of me and sighing when I cupped her tit to pull her close, and that little squeak when I nipped her neck. Head turned back a bit for a kiss using my arm for a head rest.

We talked some more 'what ifs' until we couldn't talk any more...

___

Monday morning I heard some noises and went outside to investigate. It was our RV guy picking up his barrels from those that had left and checking on the rest of us. We had almost a full barrel, so he would check us again Sunday afternoon. Probably top up the internal and pick up the barrel.

I came back in to Cathleen scrambling eggs in her little lace thong. I wrapped my arms around her, one hand sliding up to cup a tit while the other tried to get inside her thong. "I know what I'd rather have for breakfast," as I got my finger into her damp lips.

"Damn Yank. I'm tryin' to cook ye breakfast."

Of course that was said with a grin and a butt bump back into me. I sat at the table and watched her dish up breakfast. Setting the plates in front of us, the morning sun shining in the windshield lighting her hair from behind.

We were grinning while we ate. "So what name are you going to use?"

"For?"

"Well I know you kept Fitzpatrick with Monty, but you knew that was temporary. I know some woman these days will keep their maiden name just because. I was just wondering if you were still going to be Fitzpatrick, or become an O'Malley."

Cathleen didn't say anything, I looked up from my plate, and she was staring at me. A wide eyed 'what are you talking about' stare.

"I mean I know it can't be for real until you settle things out with Monty, I was just wondering, that's all."

Cathleen looked at me with her mouth open. "Ye really... you wasn't jus' play actin'? For the queen's dinner I mean."

I looked at her for a moment, then it hit me. Cathleen thought it was all for show. Even last night at the restaurant. She thought I was... I... I...

I don't know why, I just got up and headed out the door and started walking. It's something I've always done. Curt and Dad always blow their top when it hits the fan. Pam and I just ball it up. She goes running, I just walk. And walk, and walk.

I headed out the participants gate and just kept on walking along the road.

There really is a convenience store down this direction, a little over two miles. I got a hot dog and a bottle of pop and sat on the curb for a bit munching on the hot dog. I headed back toward the festival, probably on auto pilot, the pit in my gut becoming a bomb crater.

All that time, and yet not that much. I mean I hadn't really known Cathleen before the festival. I probably had seen her in previous years, but never really saw her. We'd only really 'seen' each other for five weeks, so it wasn't all that unexpected.

I had really thought... I mean she talked about us going on the road together.

But she thought I was just playing along with the festival.

So what do I do now? I've already put my notice in.

And the grand irony of it all, a text from Robert. HAVE A NEW HIRE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK THE REST OF THE WEEK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

The irony matching perfectly with the festival, walking down the alley between booths. All nice and modern, only the fronts being a fake of the renaissance period. Well that fits!

I wandered a bit, then found myself laid back on the edge of one of the stages staring up at the leaves moving in the breeze trying to figure out where I go from here.

Snorting at the thought, and here I thought there were no more downs! Was there even an up from this one?

I was going through all sorts of bad options in my head when I heard footsteps.

I saw Cathleen coming up the steps to the stage. I just laid my head back and closed my eyes. I felt her lay down beside me, her head on my shoulder, hand on my chest, knee barely on my thigh.

She didn't say anything for a bit.

"I'm sorry Taylor, I didn' realize."

I just laid there, eyes closed. What was there to say?

I felt her roll on top of me, "I wan' ye ta ask me again."

I opened my eyes in hope. A good expression on her face. "Ca..."

She put her finger on my lips. "Naught righ' now. There's somethin' you need to see before ye ask again. But know that if ye ask, I'll still say yes."

There was hope, and the bomb crater became a pot hole again. Enough that I put my arms around her waist, then let one had slide down to her ass to get a nice grip.

"Damn Yank," she sighed as she put her head on my chest. I left my hand on her ass cupping and squeezing ever so lightly. Cathleen made no hint of pushing my hand away.

We did eventually get up and head back to the RV, the remains of my breakfast right where I left it. She did roll her eyes when I said I had a hot dog, but she said nothing more.

"So what do you need to show me?"

Cathleen turned to me with a bit of a worried look. "It's kinda hard to explain, and I have to dig out the box. I haven't had it out in many years."

I tried to lighten the mood, "So you're not an axe murderer?

Cathleen's eyes went wide, and began to tear.

"Sorry, I just don't know what to..."

She put her finger across my lips, "Tis not ye. It's jus' somethin'..." she looked down, "Later, tonight after supper. I think I know where it's at, but..."

I tipped her head up and gave her a light kiss, "Tonight then."

She smiled, "In the mean time I need to bring some excess inventory up from the shop, want to help?"

"I guess I could be blackmailed into it."

Cathleen turned to the door to head out.

"Um, aren't you going to change?" she had one of my shirts and her baggy shorts on. I knew she had a thong under there, I felt it when I had my hand on her ass. But I knew she didn't have a bra of any type on.

Cathleen pulled the top open a little to flash me her C clips on the underside of her nipple. "Do you really want me to?"

"Damn Leprechaun."

We grabbed both of her garden carts and headed for the shop. Cathleen began pulling empty boxes from under the counter. And in a short while we had the extra inventory boxed and loaded on the wagons. Mine was full, hers only half. I just shook my head following that wiggling ass.

We got them packed in her truck so they wouldn't go all over the place. She began hunting around, and finally came out with a decent sized flat box. Probably shoe box size but only about two inches high.

Cathleen handed it to me and turned to close the back door of the truck.

I gripped the top. "So what's in here?"

She turned quick and put her hand on the top pushing it back into place. "Tis the somethin' I need to show ye, but later."

"Later?"

"Promise, but... later."

"Okay." I got a quick peck, and then for whatever reason, Cathleen decided to do it up like our first meal together. She fired up her little grill, and we had burgers and 'crisps'.

I was going to get her some ice cream, but there was none in the freezer. Whatever it was it was serious enough not to get ice cream today. FUUUCCCKKK!

Supper was a bit quiet, comments here and there, but no real conversations. Cathleen took my paper plate and tossed both of ours in the trash, then came and sat back on my lap with her head on my shoulder bringing my arms around her belly.

"Taylor, are ye superstitious?"

"Like how?"

"Jus' humor me."

"Well I guess not really. I will still pick up a penny even if it's heads down, black cats and ladders and stuff don't mean anything. Why?"

"What about weddin' days?"

"What about them?"

"Do ye believe 'tis bad luck to see the bride on her weddin' day before the ceremony?"

"Well I never really thought about it, but I guess not. I mean in today's times, most couples have been together for a while before the wedding so what's the big deal?"

I heard Cathleen sigh and relax back into me, bringing one of my hands up to cup her tit. We sat there a bit like that, her on my lap with my arms around her. The little bit of warmth from the grill still keeping the evening chill at bay. Cathleen reaching down and tossing a few wood chips at it to give us the hint of a wood fire.

The sun had set, the charcoal was barely throwing off any heat, the last of the embers clinging to life. Cathleen put the lid on, and held out her hand to me. We walked into the RV in silence.

I was 'guided' to the edge of the bed, and I thought I was going to be shown whatever it was, but Cathleen just lifted the shower pan and pulled out the shower, effectively cutting me off from the front half of the RV.

She was at least in a good mood. As I was sitting there, I was bombarded by my shirt, followed by her shorts and wet thong. Her C clip jewelry was however deposited softly by the TV.

I sat back listening to her shower, and she was taking quite a lot longer than usual, I was going to have to wait for the water heater to recover to take mine. No chance of a quick rinse down tonight.

When Cathleen pushed the shower back, she wasn't her usual cheery self, she was nervous. Something I had never seen in her before. She stepped closer, and finished drying off, then drying her hair enough to run a brush through it.

She stood in front of me, naked except for her jewelry. "Taylor, the first thing ye should know is that I 'ave no dowry. I left all that behind when I left Ireland. My family didn't..."

I took her hand and kissed the palm. "None needed. Didn't even cross my mind."

She smiled, a bit relieved, and cupped my jaw. "Ye already know what's going on with Monty at least."

"Old news."

"And that brings us to the last bit." She took a deep breath. "You've seen me pretties, well most of them. There's probably bits an' pieces in me case that I 'aven't worn yet, but they are jus' variations on what ye 'ave seen."

I tried not to smile too much at her accent coming out.

"But there be one ye 'aven't seen. Nobody 'as."

"Nobody?"

She grinned, "Well not on me anyways. I had one made for me weddin'. One that showed what I felt since I don' 'ave a dowry."

I started to speak, but quit before the finger could touch my lips.

"Tis part of the reason I asked ye if ye was superstitious. I could do it me self, but I want me 'usband to put it on. So he would 'ave to see me before the weddin' ceremony."

"Oh," I said grinning. This was starting to make more sense.

"I know ye said ye like me pretties, but this is a bit more than those."

"Okay."

Cathleen stepped back and opened the flat box, then reached up and started removing her nipple rings, first one side, then the other.

Next she picked a set of bright white bars from the box and put them through each nipple from the outside, but did not put a ball on the inner end. That was followed by a small pouch, from which she poured some small white padlocks.

But they weren't actual padlocks, more like large safety pins without the end loop and the head done up square to look like a padlock.

She looked at me, took a deep breath, then reached into the box and came out with a long shaft. As she held it up between her tits I could see a small loop in the middle.

Cathleen held it between her tits, and the bars already in her nipples she began threading onto the ends of the shaft creating one long bar from nipple to nipple.

She smiled just a little as she got the left one tightened and gave it a little tug, then took another big breath and reached into the box with both hands.

Out came what looked like a handful of white chain. As she separated it, it revealed itself to be a wide band of rings with a long chain attached to it.

Cathleen reached up and fastened the wide band around her neck like a choker. The chain hanging straight down her front splitting into two chains about mid thigh and still dropping well past her knees.

I looked at the bright white metal against her pale skin. The choker resembled chain mail, but smaller rings. The smaller chain hanging from it more like small eighth inch chain.

She took another deep breath and picked up one of the little padlocks bringing it to the bar between her nipples. She hooked it through the loop in the bar and through a link in the chain.

I gulped.

Cathleen picked up another padlock and ran it through the little ring under her clit and through the chain.

I could only stare.

Next she reached into the box and brought out a large white steel ball with a short chain attached to it. She lifted her leg even further, slipped the ball back and forth between her wet lips a few times, then slid it into her pussy with a soft groan before also linking it to the white chain.

"Fuuucckkk..."

Cathleen's head jerked up to look at me when I said that, then smiled at my hard on trying to break out of my pants.

I thought it couldn't get any better.

Cathleen pulled a slim but decent length plug from the case, about the diameter of my thumb at its thickest. But instead of a head of some sort, it had a ring just big enough for a finger or thumb.

She slipped it between her lips like the ball, but groaned when she turned her back to me and bent over to slip it in her ass. She was panting when she reached down and lifted the chain to run it through the ring of the plug turned sideways slightly spreading her cheeks in the most erotic way. Turning to face me bringing the two ends of the chain over her hips and around her belly. The last of the larger padlocks were locking the ends together and through the chain running down the middle of her luscious body.

I was ready to flip her around, yank that ball out of her pussy, and pound her into next year!

"Almost done."

THERE'S MORE?!!!

"If the setting is right, there's one more piece I'd like to wear."

All I could do was nod.

Cathleen reached into the box and brought out another small bundle of chain but this one had jewels in it.

She lifted it to her head, placing it around her head like the flower bands we had gotten before the ceremony. Once she had it arranged, there was a small chain coming down her temple almost touching her shoulder.

Now the first small padlock wasn't all that unexpected. She put it through her ear lobe and hooked the chain to it. But the next part...

Cathleen reached up and gave first one and then the other 'beauty mark' on her lip and nose a twist and they popped out.

In her lip she replaced it with something that had a small loop on it and promptly padlocked the chain to her lip leaving only a short piece of chain left.

I expected her to do the same with where her beauty mark was on her nose. You should never expect anything with such a glorious woman in front of you.

"And the final one," hooking the last padlock in the end loop of the chain. But she didn't put it in, she kneeled down in front of me holding it by her lips.

"Ask me again."

I had to lick my lips to be able to speak. "Cathleen Fitzpatrick, will you marry me?"

"Aye."

I was going to lean forward to kiss her, but she brought my hand to the padlock by her lips, tipped her head back and closed her eyes letting go.

With trembling hands I brought the padlock to the pierced spot in her nose and managed to get it through without hurting her. Turning it through her nose piercing and reaching up with my other hand to snap it closed.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers