Dragons Breath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

Well the first few were pretty mild. Some drawings of some healthy cleavage and some decent sweater bumpers. And then...

"Your t-shirt lady?"

"Uh... yeah."

"And she never told you her name?"

"Nope, saw her those two days, and never since."

Cathleen just chuckled. She shook her head and made a few noises as she progressed through the drawings. Stacy, Charlotte, Stacy and Charlotte.

"Really?" stopping on a good one of Charlotte's tits tied together and my cock between them and a big grin on her face.

"It was her thing, I just wasn't good enough for the other end."

"So you never..."

"A few times, turns out she had someone else she preferred for that."

"Oh," she flipped through the next few of Charlotte quickly.

She stopped on the page of Donna, soap suds running down her bare chest and around her hard nipples. "That's her."

"Who?"

"The one that was checking us out in the mall."

"Oh," I had totally forgotten about that. I guess I shouldn't have assumed she had. As she flipped through the drawings it surprised me I only had three of Donna by herself.

"Ohhhh," she said softly, opening the page to the drawing of a pregnant Cris laying on a lounger. Knee drawn up and arm across her bare tits hiding her nipples... barely. She took the drawing in, lightly running her hands across it like she could 'feel' the drawing.

A slightly different 'Ohhh' came out on the next page of Cris in the same pose, but with knee up and hand on hips with a grin baring herself for the drawing. "She wanted these?"

I smiled remembering, "She had a glow about her, enjoying being pregnant, and getting in on some side action from Donna and I."

Cathleen just shook her head, then gasped as she turned the next few pages filled with all the things the three of us did, Me, Donna, and Cris.

"That was after she found out her husband had a boyfriend," I said quickly. "She got a bit wild after that."

"I'll say," stopping on the two pages showing Cris on her knees licking my cock with cum across her face, and laid back legs and pussy spread and dribbling.

She stopped again on the one of Cris nursing Cassandra, but with all the facial features. The look on Cris' face was priceless. "Wow," she said softly. "Ye really captured tha'..." once again reaching out to touch the drawing.

But she snickered at the next one. Cris still nursing Cassandra, but grinning at me holding her other tit out with a drop of milk hanging from her nipple.

"That one just didn't come out right."

"What's wrong with it?"

"She was squirting me with her milk, but I couldn't get the spray right so I just did it with a drop from her nipple."

"Ye Gawd!" she laughed.

I held her tight, bringing my hands up under her tits and starting playing with Cathleen's nipples. Holding the tip of my finger against the tip of her nipple moving them in circles.

The next few were of Cris and Rene and me in various combinations, but Cathleen stopped on the second to last one. An upper chest of Rene, grinning and thrusting her little tits and long hard nipples out for me to draw.

And then on the last one, a side profile of just her little tits and nipples still with that big grin. Cathleen reached out again, but stopped herself and then reached for her own chest, bringing my hand up to cup her tit and hold me to herself. "Damn Yank," she sighed.

My red sketch book was pushed aside as Cathleen turned in my arms lips coming to mine as her fingers enclosed my hard cock...

Looking me in the eye as she settled herself around me, staring until she was almost full. Falling forward against my chest as I felt her ass against my balls, her clit against the base of my cock.

We rolled and cuddled and played and fucked for hours without cumming. Each of us doing our best to bring the other to the edge and then backing off. After the fifth or tenth time of Cathleen sucking my cock and running the tip across her nipples I just couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed her waist and spun her around to her hands and knees and just drove into her pussy getting a good hold on her ass. Any thoughts of loving and gentle totally out the window.

I was driving hard and deep and had to get a better grip on her ass, I got my thumbs deeper between her cheeks just about the time she shifted under me. As my thumb tip slipped into her ass there was a LOUD screech and I was riding a bucking bronco.

Cathleen's knees came out from under her, but the way her pussy clamped on my cock I was drawn right down with her. Her flailing body provided all the motion necessary to keep moving in her pussy. Her screeches only slightly muffled by her face in the mattress. And only dying off as my thumb slipped from her ass, little trembles still coursing through her body as I lay on her. We groaned simultaneously as I slipped from her pussy.

Monday began my epic journey. Okay, we just had a wonderful time.

We had four days to make a two day journey, and we took all four days enjoying traveling together. Monday morning started a bit slow still at the festival grounds, now almost totally deserted except for the clean up crew. Cathleen sent an email to her family that she would Skype them later in the day, we made the rounds in her shop to make sure we didn't miss anything

"And jus' what do ye thin' ye are doin'?" Cathleen asked as I came up behind her, my hands just naturally sliding up to cup her tits.

"Mmmmm, just checking the inventory," I responded as I began unbuttoning her top.

"Oh ye are, are... ye..." she sighed as I undid first her top, then her bra.

Over the last few weeks I had convinced her to wear some different bras if she wasn't wearing her cage bra. They were still the heavy padded bras, but with straps wide on her shoulder instead of right up the center of her tits. And lower cups to let me see right down in if I was standing behind her, and of course they were front clasp for easy access.

Between those bras and a bit of a stiffener in the neck seam of a few of her dresses and I was a fortunate peeper of my wife! And in the seclusion of her closed up shop I was taking all the advantage of her I could.

Slowly stroking the underside of her tit as I separated the cups. Letting my fingers come up to play with the tips of her nipples standing out through her jeweled cones.

Kissing her neck as I stood back a bit pulling her bra and top from her shoulders leaving her topless. Lifting and turning her to set her on the empty bench. Having to pause a moment to take in the sight of Cathleen topless and bejeweled.

"Damn Yank," she said softly as she unbuttoned my shirt while I did my best to caress her tits around her arms. That lovely little sigh as her nipples touched my bare chest. Feeling her slide them back and forth just a bit as her breath quickened.

The groan as we separated followed by another sigh as I began kissing down her chest. "Bloody damn yank," she breathed as I kissed down and around one tit before coming up to kiss the nipple being held out through that cone.

Alternating between that nipple held out, and the tender skin just outside that cone. First one tit and then the other as Cathleen ran her fingers through my hair.

Cathleen tried to stop me as I began kissing my way down her belly, but not with much enthusiasm. And since she had worn a skirt instead of her shorts I didn't really have to take anything off. Merely lift her skirt and pull the crotch of her soaked thong aside.

The little screech she made as I took my first lick between her engorged lips got me a dirty look. The second got one hand clamped over her mouth and the other on the back of my head.

I took my time enjoying my feast, keeping Cathleen on the edge. Alternating between pulling me in and pushing me away, both half-heartedly.

Mmmmm, but I wanted more. I remembered the other night when I got a good grip on her ass, my pinkie against her rosebud, and our talk afterward. Soooo...

Just as I was getting Cathleen to a high point I did it, I slipped the tip of my finger in her now well lubricated ass.

THAT screech she didn't contain, and the next required her grabbing her shirt from beside her to cover or stuff her mouth. I'm not sure which as I was much too interested in the quivering cumming pussy in front of me.

One arm wrapped around her thigh to keep her from getting away and hold her pussy open as the other gave her ass a nice little fucking with just barely more than my fingertip.

I ate her for as long as I could, then sank back to admire my wife's limp form in front of me. Legs flopped to each side. Panties pulled to the side to show her inflamed and dribbling pussy and a fair amount of her rosebud. Above that her jeweled nipples rising and falling trying to catch her breath.

I took another lick at her pussy, not wanting to let any of that precious juice be wasted.

There was a little screech and her head came up. Looking down at me between those tits still rising and falling. "Arsehole."

I just grinned and ran my fingernail over her partly covered rosebud. Cathleen flopped back and clamped her thighs around my hand. I tried to play with her rosebud, but she managed to extract herself from my hand with a scowl. I just licked the fingers that had been playing with her pussy getting me an eye roll as she pulled her top back on and threw her bra at me.

The exaggerated hip movement on the way back to the truck told me this battle wasn't over yet. God life is good!

Getting on the road and another stop at the grocery store to top things off, then a last stop at the mall... for the high speed wifi where I still had the password so Cathleen could Skype with her family.

I thought she was just having one last chat before hitting the road. I was a bit shocked when I was introduced as her fiancé. Her mom gasped and cried, her sisters were talking a mile a minute and barely a word in English, one of her brothers ( I think ) standing in the back ground just smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I did manage to find out there were several more brothers and sisters and other assorted relatives out there somewhere, but exactly how many wasn't too clear in the heavy and excited high-speed Irish accent.

The next few days were a wonderful mix of sightseeing and love making. Glimpses down her dresses here and there just drove me to attack her whenever I could. It was funny, but with the rare exception, Cathleen wore dresses or tops and skirts almost exclusively. Only rarely did she wear shorts or slacks, and I found it made her all the more a lady for doing so.

Our second day out, half way on what 'should' have been only a two day trip, we were stopped at a mall for the evening. I had forced her to stop and get pizza. I was scowled at, but it wasn't frozen so it was okay since she wasn't cooking it.

We had just collapsed from our third love making session of the day, Cathleen curled up with her head in my chest, firm nipple in my side, and my hand lightly stroking her ass.

I felt a little shiver run through her as I ran my finger tip up and down at the top of her cheeks. "You okay?"

Cathleen just nodded against me, not lifting her head or actually saying anything.

"Really?" lifting her chin even though she was fighting me a bit.

"Aye..."

"Aye?" I replied in my best accent.

Evidentially it was still bad enough to elicit a chuckle.

"Sooo..." I prompted her again.

"It jus' tha' since the other nigh'.... when ye... I mean when I..."

"Hmmm..."

She exhaled strongly, "When ye got a hold of me bum... and then before we left back in the shop..."

It took me a minute to realize what she was talking about. "And?"

"And I... I was afraid ye'd... that ye would want to..." Another deep breath, "I mean I know me weddin' outfit and all..."

I held her tight and squeezed her cheek, not dipping my fingers between them. "You've never actually..."

"Once..." she said softly into my chest.

"Not good?"

Another sigh, "We'd been makin' the rounds to the pub. And bein' just a we bit sloshed..."

"Ahh..."

"An me bein' a we bit of a lassie..."

I brought my hand up from her ass to lightly stroke the little bit of tit bulge as she lay on me. "I never noticed..."

The next groan Cathleen uttered, told me the experience was not good.

"Sorry... so it didn't end well?"

She let out a little snort, "Naught sure, don' remember much from tha' night. But me bum said to sit a bit gingerly for a few days."

"That's not what it said the other night, or when you showed me your wedding outfit."

If she could have, Cathleen would have put her head even further into my chest. I could hear her blushing, "Well I kinda like that part..."

"Kinda?"

I could feel her tensing up and her fist clenching.

"Okay, okay. So we'll just have to take it easy, no pressure."

Cathleen's head came up to look me in the eye, searching for something. Evidentially she found what she was looking for, or didn't find what she feared. Either way she pulled herself up to literally lay on my chest.

I just enjoyed her firm nipples in my chest, her warm and moist mound on my soft cock. I let her snuggle in and reached back to cup both cheeks, letting my thumb lightly caress the top of her crack.

"Damn Yank," she sighed. I gave her a good squeeze making her chuckle.

___

The next festival gave me an appreciation for the local festival I had been taking for granted all these years. Instead of structures and lots of shade and ambiance, there was an open field and tents barely disguised to look like 'old world' tents.

But with plenty of room I was able to set up beside her tent no problem. I did miss all the ladies in their revealing outfits though. Cathleen did her best to 'make it up to me' by flashing me some thigh whenever she could. Snickering at my groan when she pulled away just as my fingers were getting close to her lace covered pussy.

The festival after that was actually an indoor craft festival, and a bit more crowded, so I had to set up in the corner of Cathleen's booth, but we still did okay. I thought it was great to be able to reach out and caress her ass as she walked past. She made such a nice squeak the first few times!

She started out muttering 'Damn Yank', but that evolved into just looking at me and rolling her eyes when I reached out to stroke her ass and a few other noises as I tried to put my hand up her skirt.

It did get me raped however, when we got back to the truck that evening.

I had barely gotten in the door when Cathleen pushed me near the bed and attacked me. She started yanking my shirt up. When I took over that she dropped and almost ripped my slacks getting them off. When my pants were around my ankles she pushed me back and began ripping her dress off. I know a few buttons went flying.

While I was trying to get my shoes off and my ankles from my pants Cathleen was trying to stuff me down her throat. Coming back up and stroking my cock hard while looking hungrily in my eyes.

"Ye thin' tha' was funny today do ye?"

"I..." I was cut off as she dived back down on my cock while playing with my balls.

Cathleen came back up and was stroking me like she was trying to wear the skin off.

"Ye thin' I was an 'orney li'le bint before. Ye be seein' what 'orney is!"

Without any more words she held me up and mounted me pulling her thong aside instead of taking the time to pull it off, screaming as she dropped on me. But there was no hesitation. She came right back up and dropped down hard, riding me like a bucking bronco.

Mmmmm, but this was no ordinary bucking bronco. This was a wild Irish bucking bronco! Riding my cock like her life depended on it, up and down hard enough to make the rings in her nipples flip up and down.

And then the orgasms started. The rippling of her body back and forth as her pussy was trying to maneuver up and down. Pure gibberish coming out her mouth as her eyes kept trying to roll back in her head.

I'd like to say I did all American men proud, but a spasming woman riding you is a force to be reckoned with. I managed to hold off a few ripples, but that wild pussy riding me won out.

I grabbed her ass with one hand and wrapped my arm around her back drawing those hard nipples down into my chest and gave it all I could. Holding her ass as I DROVE into her pussy. Shot after shot as she clamped and squeezed my cock like she was milking me.

There was screaming on both parts, each egging the other on in one long continuous orgasm...

I came to with Cathleen's ass still in my hand. She was panting into my ear. Cathleen rolled to one side, my limp cock sliding from her sloppy pussy with quite the sound effect.

There was a snort, a giggle, and then another snort. "Ye damn yanks sure do make a mess of things."

I just slapped my arm over my eyes and groaned, but I knew one thing for sure. She's going to get that ass groped as much as possible!

___

After all these weeks at the renaissance festivals, it was weird sitting in the throngs of people to sketch but in 'regular' clothes. Cathleen gave me a bad time saying I was just looking for the tarts with their teats on display. Of course this was usually said as she was naked or topless cooking supper.

I would just grab her and give hers a good massaging for that. And she totally objected to me groping her chest and nibbling on her neck.

"Damn Yank."

Seems I was a corrupting influence on my wife. Up until now she had been pretty strict on what she wore at the renaissance festivals. Everything correct to the period. But now...

The big crotchless bloomers were packed away. She had been adding quite extensively to her collection of Victoria's Secret thongs and g-strings. She took such delight in turning her back to me and slipping a pair on after she got dressed. The vision of what she put on hidden by the back of said skirt.

I would slip my hand up her dress whenever I could and she did her best to 'stop' me from getting my fingers near her pussy or ass. Usually stopping me just as I was getting my fingers inside of them.

But the grin on her face as she undressed watching me watch her reveal what she was wearing almost made my face hurt. And the dangly nipple jewelry she added to her collection just increased the desire to hold and caress her.

FUCK THAT! I just wanted to bend her over and fuck her into next week some days with what she wore under those dresses!

___

You remember that morning I was supposed to take the RV in to be checked over before hitting the road? Well the hills and valleys of the Ozarks got us, or rather my RV. I limped into the next festival in first gear having lost second and third going up one of those hills. We rented a tow dolly to get it to the festival after that. The funny thing we discovered was that Cathleen's truck was geared for hauling. We actually saved gas pulling my RV instead of driving both of them.

We did almost have a major catastrophe though. The RV refrigerator was an ammonia unit and didn't have a compressor and needed to be reasonably level to function properly. Up on the tow dolly wasn't 'reasonably level'. We had to roll it off or park facing downhill to keep her ice cream frozen. I just chuckled as she wolfed down the last two pints to 'recue' them before they completely melted.

We made it through the first weekend of the short festival, and I woke Monday to Cathleen laying on her side looking at me. A serious look on her face.

"Mornin'' I said softly. I gave her a light kiss and tried to pull her to me.

"What are we goin' to do Taylor?"

"About?"

"You're truck. We can' jus' be towin' it around all the time."

"Mmmmm, yeah. No ice cream."

"I'm serious."

I sighed and rolled back, still wanting to roll over and nibble on her nipples but that wasn't going to happen just yet. "I don't know. I mean I just got it not that long ago. And besides the transmission there's nothing wrong with it. But we can't sit in one place and wait for it to get fixed."

acup
acup
1,117 Followers