Dragons Breath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Cathleen's head came forward and dropped into my lap when I released the paddle lock, groaning and cumming with a light shudder as she fell forward. I groaned as I felt her breath on my hard cock through my pants.

In a flash Cathleen had my zipper down and was fishing my hard cock from my pants. With her kneeling in her white chains in front of me, she only got two strokes before I was cumming. All I could do was grab her head and hang on as I detonated and probably came close to choking her...

When I came to Cathleen was still kneeling there with her head on my thigh. "O'Malley."

"Yes."

Cathleen snickered, "Cathleen O'Malley."

"Oh," then it hit me what she was actually saying. "OH!"

Cathleen got up on her knees and began removing the headdress and chains and padlocks. But as she reached for the one in the middle of her belly I stopped her. "May I?"

She looked at me for a second, then grinned. "Aye."

I got the one in front unhooked. It wasn't as easy as it looked until I got the hang of it. Pulling the chain through the ring in her plug produced a nice gasp.

Pulling on the chain on the ball in her pussy while I unhooked it got a squeak, and undoing the padlock through her clit ring, I took slow and cautious.

But being that close to her juicy pussy just over rode all sense of rational thought. I had seen her done up in her white chain, watched her orgasm when I put the last clip in place. And now her soaking pussy was in front of me. I just pushed her back onto the bed and dived in.

Reaching up to pull that ball from her pussy with the chain, the tremble and groan as it popped from her pussy followed by the heavy flow of her pent up juices.

I just planted my face in her pussy and drank, literally, from her flowing pussy. Feeling the slight tremble in her as she was getting close, so I slipped two fingers in and curled them up to stroke her g-spot.

I was going to keep eating her, but the flailing legs and screaming just triggered my inner cave man. I stood letting my pants drop and drove into Cathleen, sending her into over drive.

Pounding her pussy, the sounds of her cum sloshing, sucking and slurping around my cock as I fucked her hard. The long bar through her nipples exaggerating their movements as I drove in.

Cathleen began flopping and spasming as I started cumming in her. I got several shots in her but one of the spasms made me pull out and miss going back in. I was fucking her lips and clit, shooting across her tits and neck just making me cum harder.

I kept going and going until I collapsed beside her, the last little spurts dribbling across her thigh.

We need a fan...

We managed enough energy to remove her jewelry, well I tried to assist, but it seems I was taking too long and enjoying it a bit too much. I was pushed off to the shower while Cathleen finished removing the rest.

___

The rest of the week was a bit more of Monday. Getting things packed in her truck so we could pullout whenever we wanted to. I ran into town for extra art supplies. I wasn't exactly low, but when Cathleen asked where I planned on buying my supplies while we were on the road I figured I better stock up.

Wednesday morning was quite comical. After our quick breakfast, we headed up to Maybel's kitchen so Cathleen could do up stuff to take with us on the road.

Now of course there were plenty of little double entendre's, several making Cathleen blush. But several just made her grin and one, I'm assuming, in Irish just made her stick her tongue out at Maybel.

But my favorite part was when Cathleen got a plate of bacon and sat down between my legs and shared it with me. Taking a bite and then holding it over her shoulder to give me a bite while staring at Maybel. Taking the last two bites and holding it in her teeth to feed me and then kiss me.

Friday was grocery day, well more like ice cream stock up day. Cathleen got enough to fill the freezer, then got another small cooler and some dry ice to get some extra for the weekend. Good thing the microwave popcorn could just go in the cabinet!

___

Saturday morning we woke grinning at each other. This was our last weekend before going on the road. Cathleen was again cooking up breakfast naked and grinning and 'scolding' me when I made a grab for her. Standing naked behind her letting my firming cock come up between her legs as she dished the plates.

"Damn Yank."

I kissed the side of her neck, "Delicious wife." That earned me quite a nice moan.

When she was getting out her dress for the day she reached for her cage bra, but I stopped her. "Ye don' like me pretties?"

I grinned at her, "Oh I love your pretties, but for today, could you wear these?" holding out her C clips.

She slowly put her cage bra down and put her hand out for the C clips, "Why these?"

I turned her to face the mirror and lightly kissed her neck as I brought my hands up to cradle her tits. "Because as much as I love looking at you in your various jewelry," she snickered at me. "I love being able to look down your dress and see your nipples standing up in these."

"OH REALLY?"

'Mmm hmmm," I sighed as I brought my fingers up to pull out on her nipples. "As lovely as they all are, with the tight necklines of your dresses these are the only ones that let me see them."

Cathleen grinned and snickered, "So ye really are a peeper after all."

"Only for my wife," I said softly just before I took her ear lobe in my teeth and lightly bit down.

"Bloody damn yank..." she hissed as she brought her hands up to cover mine on her tits.

We came very close to being late and crawling back into bed.

It was a very slow start to Saturday morning, and I took my pad and went wandering. Up and around some of the shops, not really having wandered and shopped since that first weekend as a pack mule. A bit disappointed to see many already closed. And bit sorry for one young couple, the only ones open down that avenue.

Getting little waves and smiles here and there, coming around the corner near the center junction to the blacksmiths forge and smiling. There was our little helper, and her mother.

Now there was no mistaking who was who, because she was the only woman there, and she was HOT!

A blond buxom woman dressed all in leather like something from a Viking movie, and it fit her like a glove. If I wasn't married to Cathleen I might have been in lust. Her leather pants clinging to her ass just so, and the revealing leather vest doing nothing to restrain her large chest. A healthy C or small D I would guess.

But that vest, with no sign of anything under it, it thankfully didn't do much to hide her chest either. A deep V neck line showing lots of cleavage and low cut arm holes all well below bra territory left a lot of nice tan skin and side boob showing. Watching her chest move and flex with every strike of her hammer, maybe even a bit of bounce. The glistening sheen of sweat highlighting her moves even more so.

I sat back and began drawing. First her face as she worked, the strain and pride mixed on her face as she produces fine work. Another of her torso showing her muscled arms as she worked. Finally a full body, her concentration as she worked the metal obvious on her face.

Of course I made a few minor 'enhancements' to her drawing. Defining her cleavage and bulge of tit in the arm hole. The barest hint of nipple if you really looked. And made sure her arm muscles were well defined.

She was ecstatic at the drawings I presented to her, and our little shop keeper was clapping like mad. Several of the guys working with her peered at them and winked at her making a bit of blush show even under her tan.

The public traffic was beginning to pick up so I went back to our shop. For a moment I thought we had been invaded. And then I realized we had been, BY MY FAMILY!

And not just a few but the whole gang, even Mom. I had to shake my head though. Pam and my nieces had at least tried to get in the spirit with peasant blouses and skirts. Mom, Kate, and Logan in some nice casual attire. But Dad and Curt were in the 'golf course' attire like they had just come from the eighteenth hole. The only thing missing was the little glove.

Of course as soon as my nieces saw me I was accosted and begged for another drawing. I hemmed and hawed as they whined 'Please Uncle Taylor...' I winked at Pam who did her best to hide her snicker when I gave in.

They scurried for my stool, and after a bit of who was going to go first, I grabbed another stool from the shop and sat them side by side. Now in reality I probably could have drawn them from memory, but it was kinda nice to make them sit still a bit.

Mom and Pam and Kate supervised from over my shoulders, and Logan checked in after a few rounds in Cathleen's shop like he wasn't really looking. Dad and Curt tried to be disinterested, but had to look a few times.

In about twenty minutes I had a fair representation and they were tickled, even if they did have to share. Dad just grunted when Pam asked him what he thought of the drawing.

They were about to leave when the next bomb dropped.

In skipped out little shop keeper. "Hey Taylor, Cathleen. Mom just finished your wedding bands and says you should try them on," and handed me a small leather pouch.

"WEDDING BANDS!" Mom screeched.

Little Casey turned grinning, "Yeah, they got married last weekend, didn't you know?" and turned back to us grinning, the little trouble maker.

"WHAT?!" Mom and Pam screeched together.

I grinned and shook my finger at Casey, "You're ornery Casey." I looked up and my flabbergasted family. "We didn't really get married, we just went through the ceremony."

Mom's mouth was moving but nothing was coming out, Pam's was just hanging open and Kate was grinning.

"We were just fillers in period costumes for the event."

Casey found this a good time to scoot out the back door. Or at least try to.

"Hang on there young lady, you started this, so come back here."

She skidded to a halt and walked back slowly. I took the 'rings' from the pouch. While they weren't rings in the traditional sense, just iron nails made into rings. Cathleen and I knew that for the period, these were fairly common for rings as it was all most lower classes could afford.

I took the smaller of the two and slipped it on Cathleen's finger. It could stand to be tightened just a hair, but it fit well enough it wouldn't fall off. Cathleen took the other and slipped it on my finger and it was a bit snug.

I almost forgot they were standing there and started to lean in for a kiss. I swerved to turn to Casey catching Cathleen's smirk on the way. "Tell your mother they are lovely and we'll stop up after a bit to get them adjusted."

"Take your time, she was just getting started on a fancy sword so she'll be busy the rest of the day," and skipped right back out the way she came in.

Pam looked after Casey, then turned to me, "A sword?"

I replied as if it was a normal every day question, which it was now that I was doing this full time. "Her mom is one of the blacksmiths. One of the better ones from what I hear."

Pam's eyes went wide, "A blacksmith?"

I smiled, "She got tired of the corporate world and took this up full time. She used to be a senior engineer with Boeing I think."

Pam just grinned, Dad and Curt looked like they were going to have a stroke at the thought of leaving corporate America. "But what about her education?" Dad asked a bit indignant.

I looked at him and Curt trying to put on a united front. "They home school, you know, with the internet." I looked directly at Curt, "That way they get all the correct information instead of having got worry about someone deciding to add false information in or leave true history out of the text books."

Cathleen barely concealed her snort beside me, but I caught it. Curt was going to say more, but the morning parade was starting to come by and the girls were dragging Pam out the door. We watched the parade from the front of the store, Cathleen standing in front of me with my arms around her and hers on mine.

I took the opportunity to kiss Cathleen's neck. Pam caught me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged and she bit her lip grinning. Oh well, not too far down the road it would be a real ceremony. Good thing Pam didn't know I was ogling Cathleen's nipples down her dress.

"Mmmm, they do look tasty," I whispered in her ear. She turned her head enough to look at me then glanced down at the gap in her dress and snickered. For the remainder of the parade she found it necessary to grind her ass back in to my hardening cock... my ornery Leprechaun!

Dad and Curt and Logan were sent off for lunch while Mom and Pam and Kate went up the isle a ways with the kids window shopping.

Cathleen backed up to me bringing my arms around her waist, "Ye enjoyed that."

"Enjoyed what?"

"Spiting ye brot'er."

"Mmmm, probably just a wee bit."

Cathleen chucked at my attempt at the accent. "You're ornery."

"Mmm, maybe, but he's different now."

"How so?"

"Back before he went off to college he and I were buds. We'd go fishing and to the amusement park. Just have a good time. But after he went to school in L.A. he's just turned into an ass."

Cathleen snickered.

"I'm serious. Before he went off to med school we could talk and have a conversation even if we disagreed. He treated me like an adult even at that age. But after six years out there he's a know it all and I'm just some dumb hick. Anybody with half a brain and some common sense is just a country hick to him if they don't agree with his crazy ideas."

Cathleen was grinning and shaking her head, "He can' be all that bad."

"Oh yeah, try this one on. During the last election when the polls all showed Al winning he was all happy. But on election night when he lost, Curt was part of the group rallying for a recount because the actual election numbers didn't match the skewed polls. Like the polls mattered more than the actual votes."

"And don't even get him started on voter ID. He thinks its discrimination to have to show ID to vote, but screams bloody murder if one of his patients doesn't have all their information so he can bill Medicaid."

I probably would have ranted a bit more, but everybody was coming back and I didn't want to start anything out here even if it was the last weekend. Cathleen just smiled and shook her head.

I was about half way finished with my sandwich when I had a customer. A buxom, braless, middle aged lady. She had a nice clingy peasant top and short skirt, and was doing absolutely nothing to hide her hard, dark nipples. They almost looked like she had darkened them on purpose, and if they stood out any more I would have bet she had them pierced at the base!

I jumped up to grab my pad, and she sat for a sketch. Mom turned her back, Pam ignored the situation. Dad, Curt, and Logan kept glancing my way, or more accurately toward the lady being sketched with her nipples standing proud.

I chuckled at the lady leaning back a bit after Curt and Logan made a few attempts to get a better look at her chest. She was definitely in show off mode with those high beams!

"How can you let him do that?" I heard Mom ask Cathleen softly.

"Do what?"

"Sit there like that with them dressed like that."

"Well tis true she's naught dressed properly."

I heard a bit of a satisfied sigh from mom.

"She's dressed more like a bar tart than a proper lady. I mean she tisn't wearin' a cincher to make her waist smaller and lift her boobs."

Mom gasped.

"And her skirt is all wrong. It's more of a winter weight skirt but cut short like a summer, and no slit to show off her legs. Of course that's all assumin' she's single. Might be alright for a married woman though if she's not too concerned about keepin' her man."

I could almost hear mom's eyes bugging out. I did hear the gulp, "Do you ever..."

"Well as shop keepers and artisans we're expected to dress a bit nicer, but there have been occasions where I've..."

Mom found it necessary to change the subject as I was finishing the drawing. A sixty dollar drawing, a twenty dollar tip, and a nice crotch and tit grinding hug, not bad. And the cash went straight in my pocket while I stood in front of Curt.

Conversation petered out after a bit and they all went wandering. Mom made a halfhearted gesture at maybe stopping by again tomorrow, but a pair of young girls fast walking and jiggling in tops pulled down near their nipples along the path made her stop cold. I wasn't going to hold my breath on them stopping back out.

We both kept busy right up to afternoon parade, and finally I was able to pull Cathleen to me and look down her dress. "And you say I'm ornery."

"Who me?" I could hear the grin.

"I don't think mom will come within a hundred miles of a festival again."

"I couldn't 'elp it. The look she gave me when she asked how I could 'let' you do that. If I had teats like that I'd be showin' 'em off too!"

I smiled at her getting her dander up. "That reminds me," kissing the side of her neck and looking down her dress again.

"What?" she asked cautiously.

"That night when you curled up with me topless. You said I could draw you like that some time."

Cathleen gasped, "Ye jus' been drawin' that tart and 'er boobs. And ye still wan' ta draw me?"

"Well as much as I'm enjoying the view right now, yes. I'd love to have you sit back and let me draw you topless, maybe even naked. I could add you to my red pad."

"What red pad?"

"Oh... well... Ummm..."

"Taylor..."

"Well you'll see. When I had a hot babe or a naked babe sit for a drawing before I had this hot Leprechaun in my life, I'd make a second one in my red book to enjoy later."

"And why 'aven't I seen this red book?"

"Well since I've had this Enchantress in my life I haven't even thought about it."

"And you want to put drawings of me in it?"

"Actually no." I felt her suck air. "I should really start a new book of just you. Something special just for us."

Cathleen exhaled and I could hear the slight giggle in her voice, "Oh really?"

I held her tight and let my arms come up under her padded tits. "Em hmm, lots of drawing of my wife. Topless, naked, maybe even riding me or my taking her. All those lovely views of her delicious body."

Cathleen ground her ass into my hard on trying to escape my pants and molest her, "Damn Yank," she sighed.

The last visitors of the day just kind of petered out. Between the public crowd dying off and several of the vendors beginning to pack up early, by closing time it was almost like we had closed an hour or so ago.

I helped Cathleen pack the last of the display things, and little Casey came down all grinning for her trinkets. Cathleen did scold her a bit for the 'wedding ring' thing, but still let her pick out her extras for watching the shop.

Between the packing and hauling and the general farewells in the lot, I was ready to call it a night and curl up with Cathleen. We sat down and had a quick burger after getting everything situated in her truck.

She pushed me to the shower for a quick rinse down, our normal shower now. Cathleen was waiting on me as I got out with a sly grin. Might be an interesting evening after all.

I came out to a grinning woman wrapping her arms around my neck, "So about this red book..."

FFUUUUCCCKKKKK.... "Ummm, it's right there," pointing to my stack of pads behind the passenger seat.

Cathleen looked over her shoulder, turned back to me grinning, gave me a quick peck, and pushed me towards the bed. It was a nice view as she bent over to pull it out from the bottom of the stack though!

Cathleen scooted up on the bed, spreading my legs and getting herself situated between them. She reclined back against my chest and opened the pad that until that moment no other person had seen.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers