Dragons Breath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

I did have to hand it to Cathleen, we had a period wedding at the festival, but not with all the others, just us and family. Dad and Curt had to wear something at least close to period clothes, nothing even remote resembling their golf attire!

And Cathleen... WOW! She had the same dress we originally got married in, but under it was a different story. At the original ceremony she had her cage bra on. And while I did take my time putting her wedding chains on, she had also put some stiffeners in the neck line of this dress so when I was at the right angle I could look down her dress. How I managed to get through it without ravaging her she teases me about all the time, knowing the only thing she was wearing was the dress and her wedding chains.

That and the dribble of cum down her thighs from cumming three times while I put her chains on her. The third one I kinda cheated. I slid her butt plug in and out just a few times while I sucked on her clit and pulled on the chain in her pussy with my teeth. Only a little!

The ceremony was wonderful even though it was a bit long. I had to snicker when mom came in. Cathleen had actually managed to get mom to go braless, but she wore a heavy top to 'make herself decent'. Yes it was my mom, but it still made me chuckle, dad did find it interesting though.

We were blackmailed into participating in both dinners, and Cathleen gave me dirty looks when I volunteered her to sing. Something I had been getting her to do more and more this past year. She even sang Galway Girl and two others for the Harvest Dinner.

Connie and Robert and families made it out for the ceremony, Carlos came in at the tail end with his new girlfriend as well. Between the group of them we found out what happened after we left.

Marcia's girlfriend ( literally roommate / girlfriend ) claimed total innocence and hung Marcia out to dry about the towing. Kelli was let go, and whenever someone would call for a reference and ask if they would rehire her they didn't tell them yes or no, merely that they'd have to get back to them on that. They never got a second call.

Now good old Marcia. In all reality she got a slap on the wrists. Convicted and thirty days, but with that conviction she lost her peace officer certification and couldn't get another cushy security job. Last Robert had heard she was working as a night clerk at a storage facility.

I just chuckled as Robert handed me a company check for $100 to cover a ten dollar tail light lens and my 'inconvenience'. Tanner didn't even have the nerve to sign it himself.

That holiday season in the long break we made the trip to Ireland. Cathleen snickered as I gawked at her coming out of the airplane bathroom. She had changed into a traditional peasant blouse... and a regular thin lace bra! NO PADDING!

She doubled up on the tease when she flashed me the matching lace thong just before she sat down, then leaned back against me to let it billow open a bit and give me an unrestricted view down her top.

During the in-flight movie we joined the mile high club. The coach bathroom was barely big enough, but we managed. We did much better on the return trip!

The wedding in Ireland was one of the most extravagant and yet simple, with all the flowers and such everywhere, but with half the country invited. If it had been possible we should have had a big screen set up for those in the back to see!

There was of course all the after ceremony festivities since we had a morning ceremony. By late afternoon all of our guests had wandered off leaving her EXTENDED family. I swear there had to be over a hundred not including the spouses and children. Then we were being dragged off to the pond up the valley for a family swim.

SON OF A BITCH!

I was probably standing there with my mouth hanging open from Cathleen's grin and giggle. Seems here at home swim suits were not necessary. Cathleen, her mom, sisters and other assorted cousins were all stripping off to dive in... FUCK ME!...

I was at least glad to see I wasn't the only guy with a hard on for his woman, but it was still a bit weird.

I did have to smile though. Cathleen may have been almost flat chested but she was blessed with such delicious nipples. For the most part her sisters and cousins were at least a health B cup to a few decent D's, but very few had more than nice little nubbins for nipples. Only grandma had a set of udders with nipples even bigger than Cathleen. And it seems shaving was NOT a regular practice in Ireland, only a few had even trimmed down. I think I could have counted the shaved women on one hand.

And if I had been checking I would have noticed that for the most part the carpet matched the drapes. If I had been checking that is. I did spend quite a bit of time admiring Cathleen's fresh trim, I did it myself!

At first she was a bit apprehensive on me shaving her pussy, but the after shave inspection of her dripping 'fanny' more than convinced her of the necessity to have me give her a touch up every few days!

I did come in on the tail end of a conversation between Cathleen and her sisters. It took a bit of doing, but I finally got her to tell me what her Kegel exercises were. Grinning she showed me and tied them into where her idea for her wedding chain came from.

Watching her slip that large egg into her pussy with an equally large egg hanging out, then watching it rise and fall as she exercised. I only lasted a few minutes before I had to have her... DAMN LEPRECHAUN!!!

Cathleen even demonstrated that on my cock that evening in bed!

___

It's been two years since we were married. Dad is still convinced I'm going to flop and have to come crawling home. Things have come a long way in those years. We're not supposed to have cell phones or other modern devices while in costume, but since our smart phones are our cash registers they had to make an exception like they do for the cash registers in the food booths, so we keep them in old books with internal cutouts.

Mine had a nice addition for our first anniversary. Cathleen got me a new app, but not just any app. This one was linked to a Bluetooth camera. A small battery powered one she can wear. When she first turned the app on it was fastened to her bra strap looking down at her nipple, the padded cup standing proud not obstructing my view at all. Later she transferred it to a garter belt looking up at the Kegel chain and weight hanging from her bare pussy. I only watched that weight rise and fall three times before I grabbed her and bent her over the table pulling that exercise weight out as she screeched. The groan as I sunk into her pussy and the following scream as she orgasmed I'm sure made up for it. I didn't realize it at the time, but it recorded me taking and ravaging my screaming wife!

I didn't have quite the erotic gift for Cathleen, but one that got me just as enthusiastic response. Back when we first met, I did a drawing of her leaning over grinning at the smoke coming from the nostrils of a dragon incense burner.

I had shown it to her grandmother after the wedding when I was trying to describe it to her and just drew it to illustrate. Of course I was then besieged to draw various family members as they ohh'd and ahh'd about my drawings. I could see the smirk from Cathleen as her cousins played on my ego, but I was enjoying the appreciation from family members.

I also got the story of dragons from her Grandmother. How dragons were the symbol of power and wisdom and it was a good sign for us that it was the first drawing I had done of her.

For our second anniversary I borrowed a projector and did up the drawing on both sides of the truck and we christened it "Dragon's Breath." She sent her family a picture, Grandma whole heartedly approved.

___

We've been married almost five years now, and we've decided to get a bigger truck and make a few improvements we wished we had done to the first one. It took us a while, but we found a decent moving truck with a high ceiling.

The bed has to be higher off the floor so I can lift Cathleen up and dive into her pussy for as many orgasms as I can give her. Oh, and to give us more storage for inventory under from the outside we're upgrading to a super king.

A little bit bigger shower with more hand holds. Upgrading to little apartment appliances from the tiny RV appliances and adding a small chest freezer for ice cream. Raising the floor for larger water and holding tanks under the seats and to get all the plumbing inside. A heavier platform on the roof to quiet the rain noise more and be a better heat shield / sun deck. More windows.

Oh yeah, and it had to have a large bump out above the cab... for the kids beds! We're having twins! GIRLS!

___

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

acup
acup
1,118 Followers