Dragons Breath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

"Aye. We've got a few weeks break coming up, and then righ' back on the road again for almost two months."

"Well it's not like we have much choice right now, and we are saving a little on gas."

Cathleen sighed, "I know, but every time I have to stop quick because some wanker pulls out in front of me I'm afraid it'll come loose and launch up in the back of me lorry."

"Well that would keep it level."

Her mouth came open and her fingers went to a fist. She began thumping my chest, not hard, but enough to show her frustration. I just grabbed them and pulled her to me for a nice kiss. That and groping her butt took some of the wind out of her sails. I almost took a chance and slid my finger between her cheeks but thought better of it.

We cuddled a bit more and I was really starting to distract her with kisses and gropes, when an idea popped into my head. "Why don't we do just that?"

"Do what?"

"Put my RV in the back of your truck."

"ARE YE DAFT?!"

I chuckled, "Well not literally."

"Not literally what?"

"Daft, just in love."

That got me a loud gasp followed by some more serious fists in my chest. I corralled them and held her tight. "Damn Yank."

"So why don't we?" I asked when she settled down.

"Do what?"

"Put my RV in your truck."

"What in the bloody hell are ye talkin' about?"

"Well not the whole thing, but the guts of it."

"How the 'ell are we supposed to do tha'? Ye ever don' purpose built? I know I bloody sure 'aven't."

God she is beautiful when she gets wound up, and that accent just drives me nuts!

I took her hand and kissed her wrists to calm her a bit. "But we don't have to, not really."

"How'd ye figure that?"

"We don't have to design anything, just move it. From one truck to the other."

She was just looking at me. "And we could upgrade things a little while we're at it." That got me a cocked eyebrow.

"Nothing major, just bigger."

Cathleen snickered, "Typical bloke."

I pulled her down to my chest and wrapped my arms around her. "Well we could put a larger water tank and heater, maybe even a shower big enough for two."

"Mmmm hmmm," she replied noncommittally.

"You're complaining about the size of the cook top and oven."

That just got me the eye, well let's go for broke. "And we could always get a bigger refrigerator... with a bigger freezer." Her mouth came open, "Might even be room for more ice cream?"

"That's not fair," she sighed as she laid back down on me. I grinned, "Bloody damn Yank," she gasped as I nipped her neck and squeezed her ass... and let a finger down to just graze her rosebud. She tensed for a moment out of habit, then sighed and relaxed letting me just tease her ass.

We hadn't actually done anal yet, but it seems the occasional finger or small toy at just the right time was more than appreciated. And I had the bruises on my back from flailing hands and feet to prove it.

And from the groans of my playing, a little back door play would be welcome this morning. You know, I'm not sure what makes her cum more. Nibbling on her clit while I finger fuck her pussy and hit her g-spot, or suck and feast on her dribbling pussy while I use that little vibrating dildo on her ass.

It's going to take a LOT more testing to get the results of that!

That morning we didn't make it out of bed until almost ten. Scandalous to be frolicking for that long... LOL

After a good talk, we had a game plan. We would take the guts and good parts from my RV to make her bigger truck into our new home, and we made our first purchases as a couple. A tow dolly from Craig's list so we could pull the RV around until we were finished with the renovation, and a cordless tool kit from Home Depot. Quite the romantic couple aren't we?

So over the next few months we worked week days on our new home and weekends at the festivals. We had talked to several of the other festival people who had converted one type of vehicle or another and gotten several 'I wish we had' ideas, along with lots of 'I wish we hadn't' things that sounded good but weren't.

Cathleen was tickled about putting a hard deck on top of the truck for storage and a heat shield. One of the ladies showed her how she had her boyfriend rig a two foot removable fabric screen around the edges so she could get an all over tan. And gave her a grin warning her about being careful not to let me get sunburn on my ass. Cathleen looked at her for a moment, then the realization of what she was being told hit her and she grinned as well giving me a look out of the corner of her eye.

One thing we had both agreed on was a bigger shower and enough hot water to take a shower together. So the little two seat table in my RV wasn't moved, but copied and upgraded to a full size dinette with the seats holding two water tanks as well as valve provisions for an additional external tank. The water heater was upgraded to a tankless unit so we'd never run out. Cathleen grinned and shook her head when I showed her the future outside shower setup.

So we had the tanks in place. We had picked up an apartment sized slide in range from a surplus store so Cathleen had four burners and a tolerable oven. The new shower pan and enclosure had taken a while. We learned the hard way how to use panel adhesive. So far my big plan of robbing from my RV hadn't materialized with all of our 'upgrades', but being able to see how it was done in the RV without disassembling things to move them was nice.

Luckily one of the guys at the last festival before our winter break was a plumber and very enthusiastic to help us out. That and he was single and could burn water with the best of them.

A few good home cooked meals and plenty of left overs to take with him got us an extra pair of hands to move the generator and propane tank over along with the knowledge to check it and the water system for leaks. We only had one small water leak where I hadn't pushed the tube far enough into the fitting, but it became Cathleen's go to response for the next year or so.

Cooking and showering in her truck and sleeping, fridge, and AC, in my RV on an extension cord from the generator for the two weeks we were at her winter parking spot in Nevada was interesting. It took us that long to get the lift gate off, the back doors cut in half to seal up the upper, and make us a bed platform to still be able to put her inventory under the bed from the outside.

It was so nice to be out here alone though. Cathleen had an arrangement with a big farming cooperative. There was an old house long since abandoned, but it was the watering source for two of the big pivot irrigation units so there was water and power.

For a few weeks in the winter and a few times during the year if needed, she could park there and take a break. Mmmmm and since it was several miles off the main road and you could see anybody driving up from quite a distance, we didn't feel it necessary to get dressed for over a week.

Working on her truck with minimal or no clothes got VERY distracting. Seeing her bent over, nipple jewelry dangling, or the rings in her pussy glinting from the sunshine through her keyhole would stop me in my tracks every time.

Cathleen would just snicker, give whatever had my attention a little shake, and mutter 'Damn Yank' with a grin.

And just when you think you've got a woman figured out...

I came out of the big truck on the third day, having drank a ton of water and needing to take a piss. I went around the other side of the tree in the shade and had just started taking a piss when Cathleen came up beside me.

Now that was not that unusual, and we were both comfortable with the other, but DAMN!

I was standing there ogling my naked wife and trying to take a piss when she stopped beside me, bent and spread her knees a little as she cocked her hips while spreading her pussy with her fingers... AND PEED! STANDING UP!!!

I almost peed down my own leg watching her. Cathleen just cackled as she walked away. "Bloody Yank act's like he's never seen a girl pee before."

We did almost screw up and enclose ourselves in her truck while fastening the upper halves of the back door, we forgot to put in another door! After throwing around several ideas, I came up with an idea that made Cathleen roll her eyes. Her front seat was a forty sixty, but the drivers forty was a plain seat, nothing special.

So we pulled her driver's seat and moved the sixty over for the driver and center allowing us to put a pass through area just inside the passenger door. It also allowed me to pull her close as we drove and slip my hand down the neck line of whatever she was wearing! Driving with one hand in her top may not have been DOT approved, but it sure was nice.

Moving the bed and AC to her truck made the move complete. Testing the newly finished outside shower out that night used almost every drop of water in our tanks, and they held one hundred thirty gallons between them!

I think that was the day 'we' became 'us'. A plastic pallet beside the truck with a square of indoor / outdoor carpet to stand on. The sun almost setting as we wetted down. Not bothering with the shower curtain out here by ourselves.

I took her bar of soap and slowly began lathering up her body, running my hands up and down her back as I held her close, making her giggle as I tried to get a grip on her ass with slippery hands. Feeling firm nipples harden in my chest as I did.

The twinkle in her eye just before we kissed, the little moan as my soapy hand slid up between us to grope her tit.

We managed to separate enough to continue lathering each other, Cathleen grinning as she sunk to her knees to lather my hard cock, then sliding back up dragging her nipples in my thighs until she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Feeling her catch one heel on my butt, then the other as I lifted her enough to let my aching cock pop from between us. The groan into the kiss that never quit as she settled around me.

The grunt as I turned us to the truck, sandwiching her between me and it as I drove that last little bit into her.

Very shortly the loving touch became a mad frenzy. But unlike previous times when we were around others we were alone out in the open. Cathleen's little screams were almost blood curdling as she came around me setting me off to blast her pussy hard enough I thought I might launch her to the top of the truck.

We were 'standing' there, me barely with my legs braced pinning Cathleen to the side of the truck. As our breathing slowed, we managed to separate and stand... barely. The sounds of the evening only now coming back after the noise of our passion. Rinsing the last of the soap and shampoo to the sunset and sounds of owls and birds.

We did discover why even on a nice night you still put the shower curtain up. With the warm water off and still wet it was COLD with even the slightest breeze. We toweled off quickly and ran into the truck, launching at the bed and diving under the covers to warm up, both of us laughing.

Once we had worked the chill off, Cathleen got up all grins and made us our first 'official' meal in our completed truck. Pancakes and bacon. We munched bacon and discussed our plans, having to pull out for the next festival within three days.

We kept the RV on the tow dolly for a while, still needing a few little things. Cathleen got all our clothes moved over the next day, and I had the TV and antenna to transfer. The light over the bed, little things like that.

By the time we had finished the next two little festivals we were officially 'moved in'.

During the next one, a four week affair. We managed to horse trade what was left of my RV for a small enclosed trailer and sold the tow dolly. Over the summer we hit every RV junk yard we came across looking for little tidbits to improve our setup. The larger fridge we purchased instead of moving mine was swapped out for something even bigger with an actual separate freezer for 'sufficient ice cream storage'.

And she just absolutely had to have the little combination washer dryer from one of the newer models. Never mind she still had to have her dresses and my kilts dry cleaned. It was nice to be able to rinse and dry all the towels we were using on the bed though!

All through the year I was introduced to various friends along the way, the ladies all grins and a few of the guys as well. I had to grin at several of the guys being a bit disappointed at Cathleen being off the market.

Late summer, two stops before getting back to our original festival, was a real eye opener for three reasons. First off the lawyer got her resident alien paperwork settled, second her divorce was finalized two days later, and third I met the maker of her cage bra, Trevelle.

We had just about finished setting up in another tent city festival. This one at least was in and around a wooded area and the tents at least tried to look right for the period. Unfortunately since it was out in the open and tents we only took a basic inventory in, knowing we were going to be hauling it back to the truck in the evenings.

"Well lookie what the cat done drug in," we heard from behind us.

Cathleen turned quickly, then scooted to a lovely black woman to give her a nice but restrained hug. They were chattering away when I stepped up beside her. Both her and the gentleman beside her giving me the eye.

"Oh where are me manners. Yolanda, Trevelle, this is me 'usband Taylor O'Malley."

Whatever Yolanda was going to say was cut off. "Husband?! But you're married to the dingbat!"

"Not anymore!" Cathleen called out with a grin. Yolanda wanted to ask more, but the opening trumpet sounded and they had to get back to their tent.

Yolanda swung by several times that day, the girls in whispered conversations and glances at me. I just stared at tits when they did. Cathleen and her dress covering those delicious little mounds, and Yolanda's out and on display.

A nice low cut top with most of the upper portion of her tits completely bare, stopping just above her nipples that were standing up proud just below her neck line. If she moved just right I thought I saw a bit of black areola peeking out as well.

That evening we sat around the campfire, back in street clothes. Cathleen in her padded lace bra under a nice tank top, Yolanda in a low cut tank top with her tits standing out just as proud as they did earlier in the day. The black half circle of her areola showing above her neckline and a prominent shadow through her top.

Cathleen caught me looking a few times, and finally asked Trevelle. "Is that the one you were working on last I saw you?"

"Yup, inspired by the one you had me make for you." He glanced down at her chest momentarily, "How's it fit by the way?"

"It's..." she glanced quickly at me.

"Delicious," I finished. Cathleen blushed and Yolanda and Trevelle chuckled.

"I'd love to see it in use," he said.

"I'll think about it..."

The conversation abruptly changed course. But Trevelle and I kept checking out the other woman's chest. Each knowing what our lady had on and wondering about the other. Although I would guess he had the advantage in having constructed Cathleen's cage bra, just never saw it on those lovely little mounds.

Those huge nipples standing out under Yolanda's top had me intrigued in spite of myself though...

The next few days we caught up with Yolanda and Trevelle over meals. Whatever she had on under her tops had me almost spellbound . No matter what it was, it stopped just above those large nipples standing out just begging to be squeezed.

Wednesday evening that all changed.

Having moved our vehicles to the far end of the parking area, and with a bit of cajoling and teasing we had two lovely topless women around the campfire.

I had been taking as many glances at Yolanda's chest as I could get away with, and after getting caught just a few too many times. "Sorry, whatever it is that Trevelle made it just presents you so well. It's just plain HOT!"

Yolanda looked like she was blushing and maybe put her shoulders back a little to tease me, but Trevelle just floored me.

"Take you shirt off babe."

Yolanda went wide eyed looking at him. He just looked back at her smiling. They stared at each other a bit, then she slumped in resignation.

Yolanda reached down and grabbed the hem of her top and lifted revealing a gold caged body. I grinned when I realized how she was able to almost show her nipples and not let them pop out. The edge of her top was tucked about half an inch into said harness, her hard nipples pointing up just under that tucked in top.

Trevelle and I turned our attention to Cathleen, glancing back and forth between her face and chest. Her eyes were darting between me and Trevelle with a few glances at Yolanda. Her eyes settled on me, I just shrugged and smiled and blatantly stared at her chest.

"Oh Bloody Hell!" she reached down and began unbuttoning her heavy top. I was grateful we had had to make a quick change and she still had her cage bra on under her street clothes.

She made one last look at me after she had unbuttoned but not opened. I just licked my lips, she made a noise and pulled her top off her shoulders.

"Nice!" Yolanda said softly.

Cathleen blushed, then looked at Trevelle staring at her chest.

"Looks like it pulls a bit more than I had planned, are they okay?"

Cathleen put her hands over her chest a bit, then dropped them. "They did at first, but they're jus' right now."

Cathleen began to bring her hands back up to cover her chest, but I took it and kissed her palm. "And it shows her off so nice. Hard to keep may hands off of her."

"Just your hands?" Yolanda asked.

Cathleen gasped and Trevor and I chuckled.

We sat back and enjoyed the evening taking in the others spouse. Cathleen in her long skirt and cage bra, and Yolanda in her... well that's kinda hard to describe.

Picture a milk chocolate skinned black woman in a gold cage long line strapless bra. Her body cage was roughly inch and a half squares up to the cups. They in turn held what would probably be some saggy B's to maybe a small C cup straight out in about three quarter inch squares, and the tips of her long nipples pierced right at the base held out at the point.

She grinned, and then groaned, when Trevelle put the top half of the cups on encasing and squeezing her tits making her skin bulge through the squares a bit and pinching nipples in the process. And just when I thought the show was over he grabbed both nipples, gave them a hard tweak, and said "cum."

Yolanda's eyes went wide, then a look of bliss came over her face as her eyes closed. She spread her legs and orgasmed as Trevelle continued to pull and tweak her nipples. A wet spot appearing in her crotch and spreading to the edge of her short shorts.

Yolanda sat that way for the rest of the evening, her big wet spot on display. And it stayed wet as every once in a while Trevelle would reach over and tweak, twist, pull, or just flick her nipples with the tip of his fingers. All accompanied by a full complement of corresponding hisses, grunts, groans and squeaks from Yolanda.

I would take every opportunity to reach over and stroke Cathleen's nipples standing out in her cage bra. And while I couldn't see a wet spot since she was in a skirt instead of shorts, I could definitely smell the aroma of her juicy pussy. And later, another terrible tragedy occurred. I was raped, again and again and again and...

___

Just after the first day of the next festival I 'proposed' to Cathleen again. She grinned when she said maybe, then giggled and fell into my arms to try and suffocate me again.

I only heard one side of the call Cathleen made to Mom telling her we would be getting married at the festival when we got back to my home town, but she seemed to take it better than I expected. The video chat later back to Ireland was totally unintelligible to me after Cathleen made the announcement to everyone else. The only thing I got out of it later was we were having a ceremony here, and then when we made the trip back to Ireland we were having another there with all her friends and family.

acup
acup
1,117 Followers