Dragons Deep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ferryn had his usual plain white dildo with inbuilt electrodes and made his ass e-stim dance, his head in Solstice' red-clad lap.

Pax arranged the fuck machine in the middle of the floor, above the drain so the lube wouldn't get everywhere.

He squeezed the bulb to make the black fist squirt itself slick and went on all fours. Ass toward the now wide-legged Solstice, eyes toward the rhythmically bobbing Axil and Bautista's lightly flexing calves on the pedals.

The gunner sank his ass onto the fuck machine and reached into a net under the sofa. He withdrew a bottle of Thunder Bliss, put the double nozzle to his nostrils and took a lungful, almost blacking out with the rush.

Twenty seconds later he was halfway down the machine's fist and felt heat swell inside him.

Pax kicked the machine on and got punched in the ass.

A minute later he was uncontrollably arching in the rhythm of the machine. Axil took a break and crawled under the pilot seat, coming face to face with Pax.

The gunner took another deep huff of Thunder Bliss and offered the bottle to the psycho before pleasure claimed his mind again.

When Pax opened his eyes, Axil was sucking the boss again, now with legs wide, fisting himself.

Bautista requested his usual and Ferryn ran a pink replica of the commander's fist under the lube tap. While Bautista worked the pink hand into his hole, Axil got to pick from the leftovers and sat on one of Solstice's orange dragon dicks.

The black grenadier was reaching assgasm and moaned unashamedly. Piss from his impotent dicklet sprayed toward the drain, raining on the machine bottom's ass.

Pax wanted to scoot to escape the droplets but his own first assgasm wave was nearing. Eyes wide open, he saw Axil's jockstrap overflow with a drizzle of jizz, dripping past the psycho's forearm that lead to the dildo's base.

Every muscle in the machine bottom's body tensed as he hit climax and fought to plateau there. He slipped on lube as the Sexy Scarab crested a hill, his arms nearly splaying. With all his might, he held a wide push-up pose to keep his ass where it was. A pleasure too great to give up.

12