All Comments on 'DragonStorm Ch. 03'

by RogueUlfric

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

Well done indeed - you have opened up a rich seam of material which has not been mibed. Very much looking forward to seeing you develop this aspect of Pernese life

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

You're really going to brain fuck me really good. I've already realized that I'm going to remember YOUR stories so well that eventually I'm going to blend them together with the GENUINE Pern novels from Anne McCaffrey and Todd McCaffrey and become totally confused. Talk about "Blurred Lines"!!! Ungh!! Scored 5/5.

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticover 1 year ago

I almost quit reading your stories with this chapter. It's not your writing... it's easy to get immersed and lost in your stories... it's the subject matter... and getting immersed in a subject I find abhorrent is driving me away. I'm repulsed by cuckolding... and the romantic way that Darian and Selana found each other in DragonForce makes it that much harder to watch the explicit and unconditional force of Pern dragon lust overcome avion mate-for-life love. But I'm just OCD enough I wanted to finish what had been up to now a compelling story, and the only way I would continue was by skimming the last chapter... no spoilers here but I'll grit my teeth and take a tums and push on... 5/5 BUT you're killing me Smalls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRogueUlfric@RogueUlfric
Retired USN. Played ice hockey (goaltender)) 10 years. Teaches snake identification and snake bite treatment to first responders, military personnel and clinical medical personnel. Currently married to second wife (first wife passed away in 2011. Long time writer of poetry...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES