Dream Cum True

Story Info
Six year fantasy comes true but with a surprising twist.
2.6k words
4.33
14.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had lusted over Ursula for about four years. All through my puberty and late teenage years she was my number one fantasy. Late at night I would masturbate to pictures of her I stole from my step-sisters bedroom. From day one when she walked into our living room with Becky, my step-sister, I was completely obsessed with her.

Ursula and Becky were two years older than me. Two years is nothing when you reach your mid-twenties but may as well be a hundred years when you're a teenager.

I could smell her perfume as she sat down next to me on the couch chatting about teenage girl stuff with Becky. I could smell the scent of her shampoo on her straight blonde, shoulder-length hair and my gaze was transfixed upon the immaculate skin of her naked thigh as she crossed her legs wearing frayed denim mini-skirt and a tight white low-cut t-shirt revealing ample bosom. She was still only a teenager then but to me she was already a woman and totally out of my reach.

I would never have expected that five years later I would be sliding my cock inside her dripping wet cunt from behind as I held her by the hips...

She was a tease for sure. A very confident girl whom my sister looked up to and admired. Becky was a follower, although certainly not as attractive as Ursula she was always number two when you saw them together. Ursula with her Scandinavian allure. Blue eyes, blonde hair, big breasted, leggy goddess. Immaculate curves, never a skinny girl but meat in all the right places. For a teenage boy she was a wet dream - in fact just to be clear - she was a temptation for any guy at any age. She always looked years older even in her school uniform she never looked like a child. Every day she would wear a short tight mini-skirt to show off her long beautiful legs. In first term after summer, she would be wonderfully tanned and I always fantasized about running my hand over that gorgeous flesh. Watching her ass move from side to side in those tight skirts above those amazing legs was a dream, the buttocks pressing through the material suggestively.

Her maturity in looks and personality was always the reason why Becky adored her so. Becky, my step-sister on my father side. Her dark long curly hair, brown eyes and petite figure. I always thought she could be broken in two so easily with her slight frame - jokingly I could pick her up and throw her around with ease much to her disgust. She was pretty for sure and never had a problem finding a date, but she was my sister of course, so Ursula was my obsession.

Ursula was very aware of my affection for her and she loved to tease and flirt with me openly as she knew it would embarrass me and make me blush - I was so sensitive back then. Blowing kisses at me when we passed in the school corridors or licking her lips seductively before falling into pits of laughter with the other girls. I know I wasn't the only one that received this treatment however which made me feel better.

There were rumours floating around for a while that Ursula had become involved with one of our high-school teachers whilst she was in her final year. Nothing was ever confirmed however. This was all forgotten about anyway when she started dating Tony Alderson - the popular, good-looking rich kid one year senior to Becky and Ursula who lived on the next street from us. Not a bad guy but he became my most despised person on the planet for many years until due to work commitments he was forced to drop out of a summer trip to Spain they'd been planning all winter. Bad luck for him, but this would turn out to be amazing for me.

Having finally left school at age 19 I had been working all summer long in a seasonal fruit factory and had filled up my bank account quite nicely and was delighted when Becky asked me whether I'd like to take Tony's place on the trip. the thought of two weeks in the sun with beaches, swimming pools and Ursula in bikinis excited me and I hastily agreed.

The holiday was everything you would expect - lounging around the swimming pool getting drunk in the sun, partying at night. I had become a lot more self-confident by then and had gained some experience with one or two girlfriends but Ursula was still a major fantasy. I didn't see much of her after she left school but all the flirtations and teasing returned when we were in Spain except this time, I was confident at returning them. In the first week whilst lying around the pool, Ursula rose from her lounger declaring she was going for a shower. As she bent over to collect her book, I watched the red satin gusset of her bikini thong slip between her buttocks and I whistled slowly exclaiming "that's the best view I've seen all summer!" Becky immediately retorted with shock and dismay "Shut the fuck up Jason, you fucking pervo!" Ursula just smiled at me and blew another of her flirtatious kisses.

I wasn't the only guy watching as she slowly walked towards the hotel. That ass shaking from side to side magnificently, her nipples pressing through her bikini bra.

It wasn't until the final night however, when my dreams finally came true.

As usual we were out at the one of the local clubs partying with lots of drinks and lots of loud music. As this was the last night, we partied hard and long into the night. I had been chatting up a brunette girl from London all week and was buying her drinks all night, things were looking promising for me. Becky and Ursula were getting lots of attention from a variety of guys but they both seemed more interested in having a fun girl's night - dancing and laughing with each other, cuddling and knocking back shots at the bar. Becky looked great, her hair tied back in a ponytail, short skirt, heels, loose blouse, red lipstick and mascara highlighting her big brown eyes. Ursula also in heels wearing only a short, thin, low-cut flowery summer dress. Both of them magnificently tanned.

I lost track of them both as the night passed and disappointingly, Clara, the girl I was with suddenly felt unwell and left leaving me on my own and quite a few quid poorer.

Oh well, I thought, I guess I should get back to the hotel anyway. It was almost 3am and our flight was in little over ten hours.

I was drunk for sure but what would happen next when I returned to the hotel was delightfully sobering.

We had adjoining rooms at the hotel, originally Ursula would share one room with Tony and Becky would sleep in the other however when I joined the party it became Ursula and Becky leaving me with adjoining room to myself. Good deal, had I gotten lucky with a stranger, but I was about to get luckier.

I stripped down to my boxers when I opened the door and never even bothered to turn on the lights. I thought a swift wank in the shower and I would crash easily however as I was making my way to the bathroom, I heard voices from my sister's room. I made my way to the adjoining room and noticed it was slightly open and dark inside. I was about to drunkenly barge in and shout "Boo!" as a lame drunken prank but I realised something was happening inside that I would be foolish to disturb so suddenly.

It was Becky's voice I heard first, she was moaning softly, almost purring.

"Mmmmm yah."

"Ohhh fuck my pussy!" she gasped.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Could it be true?

The sound of her voice was turning me on and I felt ashamed but at the same exhilarated. My sister, albeit step-sister, was getting fucked by someone in the next room and I was getting hard.

"yeah, you like it hmmm?"

I started shaking when I heard Ursula's lustful voice and I was briefly in shock when I was suddenly made aware that Becky and Ursula were getting dirty together a mere ten feet away from me.

There were rumours that Ursula also liked girls but as for Becky, well, this was very unexpected behaviour.

If I was stone cold sober maybe I would have closed the door and turned on the TV in an attempt to ignore it, but this was Ursula, the girl I had fantasized over for six years. All I had to do was push the door wider and get an eyeful. Maybe that's all it would be, an eyeful and a swift apology. My cock was rock hard in my boxers as I pushed open the door and peered inside.

Directly in front of me was my naked sister lying on her back, legs spread with Ursula kneeling in front of her. Ursula was still wearing her summer dress and her right arm was moving back and forth between Becky's legs. My sisters moaning was progressively getting louder and I don't know if she heard the creaking of the door hinges as I slowly pushed it open - but Ursula certainly did.

I felt an unbelievable sense of excitement as Ursula turned to look at me without interrupting the job she was performing on Becky. She looked dead straight into my eyes, smiled and licked her lips invitingly.

I couldn't believe it.

Turning back towards Becky she leaned down between her legs and started to perform oral on her, her hands caressing Becky's pert nipples and stomach. She arched her back and spread her legs apart whilst raising her ass in the air. This was a clear invitation which I couldn't refuse.

Approaching the bed, I dropped my boxers and let my throbbing hard cock loose, there was already droplets of precum coating the shaft. My heart was racing as I climbed onto the bed behind Ursula - my obsession, my fantasy.

With my right hand I softly caressed her right buttock whilst running my left hand up the inside of her thigh, she glanced back approvingly and soon I had my fingers between her thighs as I raised her dress over her hips. She was very, very wet and I gazed down at her pink, shaved pussy and asshole set beautifully between those shapely buttocks. I sank my fingers into her warm wet cunt and fucked her up to the knuckles - a joyous wet, squishy sound from both Becky and Ursulas pussies were a joy to hear.

Becky was now aware of my presence but said nothing, just continued to enjoy Ursula's tongue exploring her clit. Once I knew Becky would offer no drama to the situation I focused entirely upon Ursula. Dipping my head down between her legs I gorged myself on her cunt, soaking my lips and tongue on her juice whilst kneading her ass, stroking her thighs and exploring further up her dress past her stomach and to her chest where her wonderful breasts hung, slowly vibrating and shaking, her nipples so hard and pointing like rockets towards the bedsheets.

"Fuuuuck!" I muttered as I felt Ursula cum for me, gushing more cuntjuice than I had anticipated over my face and in my mouth. Becky was in total ecstasy and was getting to orgasm regularly, she was loud.

I was desperate to fuck Ursula. My cock was already soaked with her juice as I had been slowly jerking with the hand, I had already explored her with. Pulling my head up I moved in closer with my knees and gripping her by the hips I guided my cock towards her wet cunt. I had absolutely no thoughts about condoms or contraception. I was going in raw. I would fuck her bareback, to hell with any consequences. Ursula didn't seem to care either as my pulsing bell end slowly slid between her pussy lips. The sensational warm, wet feeling engulfing my cock as I felt her muscles instantly spasm and grip around my shaft was incredible.

For what seemed like a heavenly eternity I pounded into her from behind, my balls soaked with cuntjuice. Eventually I started grabbing her hair for better penetration, pulling her away from my sisters' cunt.

"Mmmmm fuck me you dirty bastard! Fuck my cunt good!"

Becky was noticeably getting a little frustrated as I pulled Ursulas lips away from her pussy and she was now rubbing herself but with pissed off eyes aimed directly at me. Ursula was aware of this also and suddenly pushed me out of her and almost knocked me off the bed.

She pulled off her dress and cast it to the side and sitting next to Becky still lying spread and still playing with her clit she exclaimed slowly and seductively:

"Look at poor Becky, she's been neglected whilst you fucked me, I think you need to make it up to her..."

"What do you mean?" I replied slightly confused but still stroking my dripping wet cock.

"Look at her tight little pussy Jason, she needs your cock too..."

The look of her absolute filth in Ursula's eyes when she said this leaning in and nibbling on Becky's left nipple whilst once more stroking between her thighs was wonderful. Her suggestion was devilishly tempting and my heart was racing so hard as I looked down at my sister's cunt, open and wet for me. Looking into Becky's eyes I saw fear, confusion but also and most assuredly... lust. She was breathing heavily, her eyes focused upon mine as Ursulas took my cock in her hand and guided me between Becky's legs. With ease I slid into Becky's cunt.

"Mmmm yeah Jason... fuck your sister mmmm" Ursula cooed into my ear as she caressed my cunt-soaked balls.

I fucked my sister nice and slowly and I felt her cum on my cock several times. Ursula lustily switching between us, kissing us, guiding Becky's hand between her legs. Offering her large, rock-hard nipples to our mouths. Eventually grinding her cunt down on Becky's face.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I said whilst still inside my Becky's pussy.

"Don't you dare! Not yet!" Ursula whispered pushing me out of Becky.

"We want to share your cum..." she said laying down beside Becky now, heads next to each other, kissing and drooling over each other.

Lustily I moved towards the top of the bed knowing exactly what she wanted me to do.

The next few minutes were spent sliding my bell end over their faces as they kissed before taking turns sliding it into their mouths and using their tongues and throat like a pussy. Ursula and Becky both gagging on my length as I forced it in, back and forth before I could hold it no more...

"That's it, I'm fucking done..." I cried as I shot my first load into my step-sisters mouth.

"Oh God!" Becky cried when she realized she had a mouthful of her brothers' spunk. Ursula immediately responded by sticking her tongue into Becky's mouth whilst I sprayed another load into her face and hair. Ursula would get the next few ropes of cum. All wet, warm and watery enough to drip down her face over her lips. Both girls now lapping at each other tasting and licking my sex juice.

When I was finally done, Ursula's hair was sticking to her forehead, soaked with semen. My sisters' eyes were red having received multiple loads aimed directly at her.

"You dirty fucking perv!" she said as I stroked my limp cock in front of her.

"You filthy fucking slut!" I replied as Ursula grinned and sucked the rest of the cum from my balls. Becky and I staring at each other with hatred.