All Comments on 'Dream Cum True'

by Cumloverxxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx4 months ago

Looks like a great “love-hate” relationship between the step siblings could develop into much more…. I would love to read about him fucking her again, but filling her pussy full of his cum. And her continuing to allow him to fuck her even while denying she loves it, and eventually him. Back home they continue to fuck every chance they get with Ursula often joining them, and the three of them spending a lot of time outside the bedroom together too. And Becky pregnant not long after from all the cum he had been filling her full of, and her confessing her love for him as she reveals her pregnancy to him.

Perhaps the parents aren’t too upset, as they are step siblings, and have been getting along so much better. The question might be whether they also recognize their love for Ursula, and if she recipocates, realizing she has everything she needs and wants in the step brother and sister? Perhaps she decides to share being pregnant with Becky too and is soon pregnant too?

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica4 months ago

Sorry, when step siblings are mentioned I loose all interest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not sure why Becky and her brother hate each other. That seemed an abrupt change at the end to me. I must have missed something early on. Good story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She wasn't calling him a perv when he was nuts deep in her quim, was she? Lol. Great story. I thought it would have been better if you removed the 'step', but hot nonetheless. The real story is Ursula though. She seems able to seduce anyone into anything. Would love to read more about her exploits. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree with the other commenter (I-E-E) about the step-sibling factor. The loss of interest - is almost instant when this is the case in these kinds of stories. These stories are for the most part fiction, so loose the "step-factor," in the future stories that DO need to follow this one. I will message you privately. Four (4) rating, which is good for a first submission.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle4 months ago

Pre-cum is the first fable ruination. Second would have been blue balls or like an expert/pro. Fortunately, horrible story trap avoided. Alas, and in third was that they all had just had the best time together but then the looks of hatred; wonder, anticipation, regret, or confusion about where this would have led would all have been more pleasant choices.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Much like Fast and Furious, or is it Done/Gone in 60 Seconds?

Naw, it is is a Dream Come True, where fantasy and reality never meet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumloverxxx@Cumloverxxx
I've been lucky enough to have lived and worked in several countries around the world, and have found myself in some extremely memorable and enchanting sexual situations which I will write about here. Some of my stories will be true with a little elaboration and some will be ...