All Comments on 'Dream Lover Pt. 22'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Thank you for your story. It was great the first 15 or so chapters then just the names changed. Could have used a romantic ending where he actally hooks up in real life to a bisexual woman who liked to visit others in dreams. Another dreamer would be great also where someone took him for a dream and they could connect there to go off to perasing others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story line... more please. How exploring 2 of your dreamers talking and one who had just had an event the previous night casually mention a very vivid sex dream, then the other would say me too.. maybe mention your name or not, but somehow both end up in the dream with you together. A lot of possibilities.. maybe both influencing the dream in different ways. They don't even have to know each other.. could be together in a supermarket line and see a magazine with the dream location picture on the cover and just make a comment the other overhears. A lot of possibilities.. or maybe your walking by in the distance and both call out to you but and they get to talking about how they both know you. not mention the dream but probably would just go with it if they both showed up there. How about one of them in the dream and the other shows up as an extra but gets involved. if the 2 don't know each other but just cross paths briefly with you in the course of the day then probably no danger of comparing notes later on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES