Dreaming of Sin Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy groaned from beside her in reply.

"Morality melts away before desire," Saliah said. "But no. Jack doesn't want me to enslave you, and if he did I could do it with far less effort than that. I meant it only as an example. I'd figure out some entertaining price, and you'd agree to doing terrible, terrible, things in the name of the greater good."

"And that's what you've been doing to Jack?"

"What I had been... Though with different lures. We're trying something new with our relationship, but he'll still wield unimaginable power with my help."

"You were going to gift a country to me?" Jack asked Saliah, his mouth had finally managed to close and form words. Had he truly not realized the extent of her ambitions for me? Or had he assumed it had been part of corrupting him?

She ran a finger across the length of his chest and smiled in a way that would shatter hearts had it been on film. "Have some faith," she said.

Amy reached forward, mimicking Saliah's liberties and touched the vagina of the girl acting as table, running her fingers along her slit. When the girl didn't offer objection, Amy pushed three fingers into the girl and she arched her back up off the table, her face tightening into a ball of concentration.

Emily shot her a glance that would shatter ice, and looked back to Saliah, "how about I agree to be Jack's confidant if you reunify Korea."

"Jack does not want to buy friendship," Saliah's voice hard as steel.

Emily, perhaps realizing how crass her offer might seem to Jack, said nothing. Jack had wanted a pleasant conversation, he had wanted a friend, Saliah could have told him what the chances of that were absent magic. Poor Jack, power has its own magic.

"How about dessert?" Jack asked, breaking the awkward silence. The sushi was gone, the girl on the table completely nude. Juices slowly leaked into a small puddle on the wooden table between her legs and Amy licked along the three fingers of her hand that had been inside the girl. Emily looked vexed no matter where she turned her attention.

Saliah stood and moved to the head of the table, and a golden chalice, unnoticed and sitting a foot above the place setting's head. "This is a piece of magic even Jack hasn't seen before," Saliah said to the table. Emily was wary. Jack was curious. And Amy, Amy looked eager.

"For those with moral qualms, I've explained how this works, and agreed to a price, we have happy consent from our meal," she said and set the foot of the chalice down on the forehead of the girl laying on the table. A thimble of liquid that glowed like a sunrise gently flowed into the chalice. The girl's eyes blinked rapidly and then closed, her head slumping to the side.

"This cup draws memories from one's mind. When consumed by another they are lost forever from the donor, but gained by the consumer. Tonight's dinner has agreed to give up three memories from her life that I think each of you will find to be intensely enjoyable."

Saliah passed the chalice to Jack, and he drank the thimbleful of glowing liquid. His eyes closed, his face melted into a look of bliss and he slumped back into his seat. She returned the chalice to the girl's head, and it refilled itself with another thimble of the liquid sunlight, and she offered the cup to Emily.

The poor thing actually struggled with accepting. Would Jack be savvy enough to understand that once the bell of Korean reunification had been rung, the girl would be half way to being his? Perhaps she should tell him. Their new-found trust was such a fragile thing.

Emily took the chalice and drank. It was the memory of a vacation to Brazil, meeting a beautiful Brazilian woman on the beach, the intense flirtation of a relationship doomed to end in days, and the bliss of it coming to fruition.

With Emily's eyes closed, her mind seemingly in another world, Amy pushed Kerri's head onto the chair and straddled her face, grinding down on her roughly. "How long?" she asked.

"Minutes," Saliah said, offering Amy the refilled chalice. Amy spent a half a minute torn, and then exhaled, letting Kerri up, and drank her own memory. Her body shook, the memory inducing the orgasm that had been building in her all dinner.

The girl on the table would sleep until morning, losing memories was draining.

When everyone had returned, Saliah escorted the party into the library. Brandies and chocolates had been set up. "Jack, dear. If you'd like I can give you and Emily some privacy to talk. I know you wanted a friend and I've been doing most of the talking tonight."

It was good that she'd had some practice controlling her temper, when Jack accepted her offer a wave of completely unexpected jealousy and frustration swept through her and it was all she could do to keep it off her face. But she excused herself.

Without Jack, Natasha, or Kerri, the mansion was unnaturally quiet, her heels echoed off the marble floors. Was this what ordinary life was like? Friends, dinner parties, relationships that required maintenance? She found herself outside, standing at the mansion's pool, the moonlight reflecting off the rippling water.

This wasn't who she was. Jack was a remarkable man, a man who surprised her, and delighted her, but Saliah - eater of sins - was not a house wife. She didn't want to see Jack cultivate friendships and confidants, she wanted to see him enslave and rule and unleash his desires to remake the world.

She sighed. What was she to do? Just talk to Jack? The thought of sharing her insecurities and fears and concerns was absurd. She stood, looking at the pool, lost in thought.

There was a scream from the house. She'd long learned the difference between ones of fear, and the one she'd heard. The heels she wore slowed her progress for two steps before her rage melted them to napalm and she left their burning putty in her wake. She arrived at the dining room just as Jack and Emily did.

Amy was splayed out at the head of the table. Her skirt was over her hips, Kerri kneeling down between her legs, her foot long tongue plunging and swirling into Amy's asshole as one hand furiously rubbed Kerri's clit while the other fingered her vagina like a piston. Amy had the table setting's right breast gripped in her right hand, and in her left, the golden Chalice. It was overturned, years of sunlight memories sparkling from the wooden table's surface. Amy could easy have swallowed mouthfuls before passing out.

Perhaps the evening had been more interesting that Saliah had originally thought.

______________________________

FAN APPRECIATION CONTEST: Thank you! Dreaming of Sin has been wildly successful and to say thank you I'm going to let readers decide on a new female character. Add a comment to the story formatted exactly as follows: [First Name]; [Thirty word or less physical description]; [Twenty word or less personality description]. Obviously normal restrictions apply, no one under 18, no real people, etc. I'll pick from among the submissions just based on which I think would fit best with where I'm going to take the story next.

By the way... Rate, follow, comment. If you've been enjoying this, go back and give your favorite chapters a rating!

12