Dreams Can Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lathered his hand and began to wash her butt. When he got to her anus, she pushed slightly against his finger. He stuck a soapy finger against it, and pushed it in slowly. She gasped and again began to finger herself.

She handed him a tube of something. He saw it was sexual lubricant. He lubed a finger and stuck it inside her again. She began to moan, and she leaned forward to hold a grab bar. He was rock hard again, and he pressed his penis against her cunt. He pushed inside that tight pussy again while he continued to finger her asshole. He began pounding her from behind.

"Think about my dick inside your ass while Audrey eats you out. My dick pumping you while her tongue is licking your clit. Feel my dick shoot my hot cum up inside you and then feel her finger you while she sucks it out of you. You make her kneel behind you and suck my cum out of you."

Elaine began to shake and bang against the glass of the shower enclosure. He felt her pussy contract around his dick as another orgasm consumed her. She collapsed to her knees, sliding off him and hugging the ledge in the shower that formed a seat. He washed his finger and then put it to her lips. It excited him to watch her lick and suck the finger.

He masturbated as she licked the finger, and it was only another thirty or forty seconds before he came, splashing her with his cum.

After a bit, Elaine stood and they finished the shower. They got out and toweled each other.

She turned to him. The look on her face was something he hadn't seen before.

"What you just said was incredible. I had never thought about anal to any great extent. Just fingering and the small dildo I used on Audrey. When you talked about penetrating me while your wife ate me, it sent shivers through me. I don't think I would like something as big as your dick up my ass, but I want you to finger it like that while Audrey eats me. Insane orgasm."

"I think I would like that. Uh ... when you use your strap-on, how big is the business end?"

"About like your dick. Why?"

"Do they make smaller ones? Say the size of the anal end of that vibrator you used on Audrey?"

"Sure. They come in all sizes."

"Would you consider getting a really thin one, say the size of a finger? How does giving Audrey a double penetration? You from behind with a tiny dildo and me from the front with my dick. If you get one with a vibrator, maybe I would feel that inside her, too. I would really like to feel you fucking my wife from behind while I'm inside her."

"Why you dirty old man! You're on. Do you want to tell her or just have me get behind her and do it?"

"I think the latter would be more exciting."

"You know they have a store here at the resort ..."

"Don't tell me they sell 'em at the gift shop!"

"No, silly. It's a little shop behind the lingerie shop. You have to ask there to be let in."

"Okay, then. Right after breakfast."

They dressed and went to eat. Neither wanted a big meal, so they ordered a la carte instead of getting the buffet. They lingered over coffee as they discussed what they wanted to do that day. They decided a tour of the Ben & Jerry's Creamery would be good, and it was only an hour away.

They made a visit to the shop behind the lingerie shop. It was small, but had what the salesclerk described as necessities to equip couples properly for those spur-of-the-moment encounters. She was surprised when Elaine picked out the strap-on, smiling when Mike said it was just the right size. Mike didn't explain, and let the clerk's imagination take over.

They brought their purchases from the little shop and from day before in from the car, and then took off. Today Elaine was wearing a halter top, tan shorts and sandals. When Mike got in the car, she leaned over and gave him a nice downblouse as she kissed him.

"Remember what I asked for yesterday? I only got two orgasms this morning. You owe me two more."

"Yes, ma'am. Before the day is done!"

She cupped her breasts and leered at him.

"These are yours if you make good, buster. Bra, tits and nipples. The whole package."

He leaned over and put his lips to her ear.

"I happen to love your tits, Elaine."

She giggled as they fastened their seat belts. He started the car and they were on the way.

The trip that day was more than pleasant. The sun was out, but it was starting to turn a bit chilly. Both Mike and Elaine had brought jackets just in case it turned cold, but they intended to be back at the resort before dark. They had a reservation at Jefferey's for steaks before they visited the jazz club.

Ben & Jerry's was fun. They toured the plant and tasted the flavor of the day at the end of the tour. After the tour they drove on with no particular destination in mind. They stopped at a local drive-in burger joint and ate lunch in the car. The burgers were pretty good, but a bit sloppy.

"Nothing like a good five-napkin burger, Mike."

"Yeah. Hold still."

Mike leaned across the center console and licked a dribble of juice off the right side of her mouth.

"Messy, but you have me to clean up the mess."

"Gives me an idea. Maybe I'll find somewhere else for you to clean later tonight."

After lunch they decided to take a walk in a state park they passed. There were a number of hikers on the trails, but they had to stay on the paved paths as Elaine only had the sandals. Still, it was a pleasant hour, and Mike enjoyed holding Elaine as they stood on an overlook above a lush wooded valley. It had turned slightly chilly while they were on the walk, and their jackets were in the car. Mike hugged Elaine from behind, and he felt the goose bumps on her arms from the cold. He looked around, and they were alone. He felt her nipples and found they were hard form the chilly air.

"Stop it. I'm already cold and you're sending shivers up and down me."

He kissed her neck and wrapped his arms around her.

"Let's go. I'll warm you up in the car."

Back in the car, Mike helped her into her jacket and hugged her again. The car was in the sun, and the heat inside felt good. She took one of his hands and put it on her breast.

"See. My nipples aren't cold anymore."

He lingered on the breast, caressing it and flicking the nipple.

"Oops. I may have made it hard again. Sorry."

She put a hand on his crotch and gave him a feel.

"Anytime, anywhere."

"Let's get some coffee. That'le keep you warm 'til we get back. I have some plans to get you really warm."

"How about cocoa?"

"Sure thing. Marshmallows?"

"Ooh. Yeah. Those little ones."

They found a bakery on the way back and shared a sticky bun. Mike got her cocoa, but he just had coffee. He and Audrey often did this, and they fed each other some of whatever treat they ordered. Mike decided to see how he felt about doing it with Elaine.

He cut a forkful of the sweet bun and offered it to her. She opened her mouth and took it off the fork. She smiled as she chewed it. Then she fed him a bite. Mike decided that it was just as much fun to do it with Elaine as it was with Audrey.

"What's with the faraway look? Something on your mind?"

"Oh, Elaine. I was just thinking about Audrey and I doing that ... feeding each other. Just something we do."

"Did you like doing it with me?"

"Yeah. I guess I did."

She smiled with satisfaction at that. They fed each other the rest of the snack and finished their beverages.

They arrived back at the resort an hour and a half before their dinner reservations. They went back to their suite to relax.

"How about a soak in the tub?"

"Sure. Fill it while I get us a glass of wine to share."

Mike started the water in the Jacuzzi and went to the bedroom to strip. When he got back, Elaine was holding out a glass of red wine. She was naked. He took the wine and had a sip before putting it down next to the tub. He took her in his arms and they hugged and rubbed each other's backs until the tub had filled.

They both got in the tub, and Elaine leaned back against Mike. He turned on the jets. Elaine ran her feet through the bubbles. He reached around and started to caress her breasts. She put her head back on his chest and let him.

When he rubbed down her tummy, she purred. Her legs opened in anticipation. He didn't touch her pussy, though. He rubbed on her thighs and caressed her everywhere but her pussy. He could tell that she wanted him to touch her there.

He pushed her away and stood. She turned with a puzzled look on her face. He bent down and lifted her. He turned her toward the edge of the tub just where a jet was a bit below the surface of the water. He positioned her so that the jet was bubbling between her legs.

"Oh, god! I never ..."

"I guess you and Audrey never went to a hotel that had a hot tub in the room when you two were fucking behind my back. She does this in ours at home. She said that water hose thing is similar. Maybe a bit more intense because it's easier to aim, but the same principle. Just lean over the edge and let the water hit your clit. For Audrey it only takes a minute."

By the time he had explained this, Elaine was doubled up over the jet. He watched her face as the water played over her. Her hand snaked down, and he was pretty sure she was holding her lips apart so the jet had better access.

Her breathing became ragged. She began to gasp, then grunt. He watched her start to convulse as her orgasm took control of her. Her face was in a tight grimace and he could see the veins on her neck. He mouth opened, but she couldn't speak. Finally she flung herself back.

"Oh ... AHHHHHHHH!"

He caught her and held her until the last spasms were over. She turned and threw her arms around his neck. She was still gasping.

"That was intense. How come they don't put that in the spa instruction manual? That was as good as the orgasm I get from the hose thing. Wow. Thanks for showing me that. Does it work on guys, too?"

"Sadly, no. I don't know the physiology of it, but dicks and clits don't react the same way to a moving stream of water."

"In that case ..."

She reached out and started to stroke his already-firm erection. He sat on the side of the tub, and she began to kiss it as she rubbed it. The kisses turned into a suck, and soon his shaft was inside her mouth. Her hands wrapped around his waist. She tongued the tip, licked the shaft and sucked his balls. He leaned back on his elbows and enjoyed the sensation.

It was amazing how different she and Audrey gave a blowjob. Basically, the dick was in the mouth, but all of the little things that each did made the experience so unalike. The fact that his wife's lover was giving him the blow job had that wicked edge to it, though, and that thought heightened the sensation. It wasn't long before he was coming in her mouth. She sucked him until he had to push her off.

"Too sensitive. Wow that was good."

She rinsed her mouth out with some of the wine and pulled him down into the tub. They held each other silently, sharing the occasional kiss. Mike glanced at the clock. It was time to dress for dinner.

The swing dress was magnificent on Elaine. It was tight in the bodice and waist, but flowed out and moved with every step and twirl at the skirt. When she spun, it rode up like a dervish's garment, exposing the black hose and garter belt under her full slip.

"You are pretty as a picture."

"That dinner jacket makes you look pretty handsome, too. Let's see if we can get a carnation at the shop in the lobby."

The shop did have a red carnation, and soon they were at the steak house in style. They were quickly seated. The restaurant was only about half full, it being a Sunday night in the off season. Another week or two and it would be leaf-peeper season as the tourists flocked in to see the fall colors change.

"Do you two go dancing much?"

"Audrey and I love to dance. Mostly rock and swing, but there is nothing like holding each other for a slow dance."

"My sentiments exactly. Totally romantic."

They ordered their steaks and chatted about music and dancing for the most part while they ate.

The meal was more pleasant than some this week because Mike had made up his mind about something important. He genuinely liked Elaine for who she was now. Maybe he didn't love her, but she added something good to his life. He had been worried that he would resent her if he didn't love her, but decided to let Elaine stay in the relationship.

Of course she had provided stellar sex, but that wasn't enough. Treating her like a sex toy while Audrey treated her as a lover wouldn't have worked in the long run. He could have done it for a while to please Audrey would eventually have grated on their marriage. Now he wanted her around because she was fun, smart, beautiful, and could effectively share what he and Audrey had without negatively affecting the marriage. The scales had tipped to the positive side, and he actually looked forward to sharing life, not just sex, with their new addition.

Elaine didn't know this yet, and Mike wanted to finish the weekend and tell her at the same time as he told Audrey. When Elaine was using the bathroom after the hot tub festivities, he had gone online and written his feelings in his journal. He was anxious to compare notes with Audrey and Elaine when they got home.

The knowledge of this was like a great weight lifted off his shoulders. He had intended to enjoy the weekend, especially the sex with Elaine, but now the urgency of the sexual component was defused. There was less pressure to get all the sex that he could get today and tomorrow because there was no horizon now. He had all the time there was.

The conversation about dancing and music was interrupted by their server removing their now-empty plates and asking about dessert.

"I think we're going to share one order of crème brulee. We're going to the jazz club after this, and we want to dance, not explode."

Elaine and the waiter both laughed. The dessert arrived five minutes later, and Mike enjoyed teasing Elaine by holding up a spoonful of crème brulee and then moving it when she went to take a bite.

When the meal was over, they wandered over to the jazz venue. The hostess confirmed looked up their reservation and then seated them in a quiet corner.

"Norm mentioned that the two of you might want a bit of privacy tonight. He saw your reservation earlier and suggested it."

"I'll have to thank him. This is perfect."

Their server came to their table and took their drink orders. Looking at the menu, Mike asked if she could bring the fruit and nut plate with their second round.

"Of course. I'll check on you two from time to time to see if there is anything else. When you want your next round, just wave."

Their drinks arrived. Since it was swing night, they decided to forgo their usual bourbon and Scotch. Mike ordered a sidecar, and Elaine a Manhattan. The first set just started for the evening, but they decided to just sit and sip for a bit and let their dinner settle. The steaks had been pretty big.

A few couples hit the dance floor, and Mike and Elaine watched them.

"Those two are pretty good. She's better than I am, and her dress looks custom made. I'm jealous."

"Maybe we'll see about getting you're a bespoke outfit. Audrey has a custom dress. Fully-constructed stockings with seams, too."

"I'd love it."

Mike ran a hand under the table and up her skirt.

"I think you know how much I like playing with the little patch of skin above your stocking tops, too."

"And you know how much I like you doing it, Sweetheart."

She closed her eyes for a moment while he caressed that very patch of skin.

"Dance?"

"Sure. But give me a few more seconds with your hand there."

They hit the floor before the next song began. When it started Mike found out that Elaine was every bit as good as the woman she pointed out earlier. Dancing with her, though, was different than dancing with Audrey. Since she was shorter, Mike could lift her with ease. By the time the dance ended, they were twirling and jumping pretty energetically.

The next tune was slow, and Mike held her in his arms again. She put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Her arms were around his neck and she pulled him tight. He could tell that she was transported to some beautiful place. He couldn't believe she was this much in love with him. Was it real, or was she in love with the idea that she could have both worlds?

Her reverie ended when the next song was fairly lively, and they were back to the Lindy Hop. There were three other couples on the floor that were hip to the jive, and the rest of the dancers made room for them. The eight took turns in pairs at the center of the floor, and Mike lifted Elaine when it was their turn and then slid her backwards between his legs before doing another lift.

He had trouble doing that with Audrey, but it was almost effortless with Elaine. That move brought applause from the crowd.

One of the couples was a pair of women in their early forties. Mike was amazed that they could take turns leading. They switched steps so smoothly that it was hard to keep track of who was leading whom. The larger of the two lifted the other, followed by a drop to her waist with her partner's legs on other side. In one continuous move after that the smaller one was up in the air, swung to the left, up in the air, swung to the right and then righted to a seamless box step. That brought thunderous applause from the other dancers, Mike and Elaine included.

When the dance ended, Elaine invited them over to her table. Mike waved to the waitress and pointed to the other two women as well. A few minutes later they had a second round along with the food.

The two women introduced themselves.

"Hi. I'm Abigail and this is Helen. Just call me Abby."

"We're Mike and Elaine. Where in the world did you two learn to dance like that?"

"We've been dancing at Trudlo's on Dot."

Elaine laughed and patted Helen's hand.

"You guys are perfect. You have to have been actually raised in Dorchester. Only natives call Dorchester Avenue Dot."

"Yeah, and only you New Hampshire Yankees call Dotchester Dorchester!"

Mike laughed as he raised his glass in salute.

"You got her. She was raised in Manchester. There must be fifty local New England accents from Rhode Island to Maine."

Elaine said that she had danced at Trudlo's, too. Abby raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, you two ... at Trudlo's?"

"Oh, I didn't bring him. I brought my last girlfriend."

"Slumming, or are you ...?"

"Bi. I'm his wife's lover. She sent us up here to get better acquainted."

"And are you ...?"

"Yeah. We acquainted a few times already this weekend. When we blow this popsicle stand for better points south later tonight, I hope to acquaint him again."

"God! That's so hot! Some of our friends swing both ways, but none have scored an actual couple. Do the three of you ...?"

Mike, who had been initially shocked that Elaine was sharing their secret, decided that the three ladies were taking this as an everyday conversation. This world was new to him, and he decided to give it a try.

"Yup. The three of us acquainted all weekend last week."

Abby, the taller of the two, put her elbow on the table, and put her chin in that hand.

"Oh, Abby, go ahead and ask her. Don't worry, Mike. She's not trying to steal your gal. She's just dying to dance with her. I'll let you give me a twirl while Abby's getting a thrill."

Elaine gave a smile and a wink as Abby led her back to the dance floor. Mike took Helen's hand. The next song was a slow one, and Mike put his hand around her waist. She was a good dancer, but she wasn't Audrey and she wasn't Elaine.

"Don't sweat it, Mike. I don't want you any more that you want me. Kind of like dancing with your sister, eh?"