Dreams Can Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like fun, Norm. Maybe we'll give it a try. I see why Phil trusts you and recommended I speak with you. He mentioned coming up here last year, so I spoke with him yesterday to see if there was anything I should know. He said you were the man, and I guess he was right."

"Mike, here's my card. If you ever want to refer someone to me, text me with a short phrase and then give it to your friend. If I don't receive a text first, I don't know what they're talking about when they approach me for the kind of info you were seeking."

"Good system."

"I hope things work out for you. Many people come to me with needs related to lust. I don't mind helping them. What I really enjoy is when people come to me with needs related to love. It's satisfying at a much deeper level."

"By the way, your tip yesterday was more than generous. If you want to give anything from here on out for my assistance, just drop it in the box outside the café. It supports the college students who work here to pay their college expenses. Our staff's pet project. You would be proud of most of the kids. Most graduate with honors, and we have had quite a number of masters and PhD grads, too. There's an electronics genius who made a bazillion bucks who came here last year. She and her partner found real love on the mountain. She donated a computer center for the students."

"Norm, thanks for your help. I'm new to all this, and I was afraid I would think I was doing great when I was actually stepping on my dick."

Norm laughed as he shook Mike's hand.

"I don't think there will be any chance of that, but an ounce of prevention and all that. I find that the people who come to a staff member for advice are the least likely to commit a faux pas. Your wife sent you up here with a beautiful woman. Concentrate on enjoying yourself, and don't concern yourself with details of your situation. You can't plan love, it just happens. But if you need professional advice, we have a number of professional counselors in this area, and we are happy to make a referral."

"My pastor is keeping an eye on us, thanks, Good man and good advice."

"Then go give your lady a hug for me and enjoy your weekend. By the way, the night man to see this weekend is actually a woman, Alexa, and the common password this weekend is copper pot."

Mike went back to the resort's mall area and found Elaine. She showed him her purchase, a two piece bathing suit with a boyleg bottom and a halter top. Mike realized he hadn't brought trunks, thinking it might be too cold this time of year. He found a pair of surfer trunks when Elaine reminded him that the resort had indoor and outdoor pools.

"I have a surprise for you too, Sweetheart. Come with me."

She took his hand and led him to the day spa.

"I called and found they had a cancellation this morning for the couples massage. My treat. This has been a tense week for both of us, and I thought it might be a good way to loosen up for the rest of our stay."

They went to their respective locker rooms and put on the luxurious terry robes the spa provided. They met in one of the couples rooms and got under the sheets on the massage tables. The masseuses who gave them their massages did a fantastic job. Mike and Elaine chatted about going antiquing while the spa employees did their magic.

Mike watched intently as her masseuse worked on his lover. She especially enjoyed the lower back and foot portions of the massages, and Mike filed that info away for later use. He knew Audrey's favorite spots, but he needed to learn Elaine's.

After the massage, they dressed and met in the spa's lobby.

"Thanks, Sweetheart. I feel like a million bucks."

Elaine put her arm around his waist.

"You sure do, you hunk."

They walked hand-in-hand to the car and took off for the antique co-op a couple of towns away. The shop was in a long two story building, and it had over a hundred vendors. The browsed together, not looking for anything in particular. They went upstairs, and were amazed that several of the vendors specialized in vintage and antique clothing.

Mike picked a 1940s or 50's swing dress and showed it to Elaine. She took it and looked at the label.

"This is my size, Mike. It's so cool! Can we dress up for the jazz club at the resort tomorrow night?"

"Well, sure, if we can find a white dinner jacket for me, I guess."

The picked through six stalls, and at the end they had his jacket, maybe one size too big but okay, her dress, a faux pearl necklace, and a formal shirt and bow tie for him.

"All we need are black pants for you. We both have shoes for dancing."

They had tried on the clothes and they decided they made a pretty good pair. They had lost track of time, though, and needed to get a quick lunch before the movie matinee started. They googled hamburgers and were pleased that there was a Five Guys just over the border in New Hampshire near the theater.

At the restaurant, Elaine ordered the single patty burger with lots of options, including jalapeños. Mike gave her a questioning look.

"I like hot on a burger, but those peppers get in the way of the burger taste."

"Not this way."

She turned to the counterman and added, "Make those grilled with a little oil."

She explained her order on the way to their seat after getting some peanuts and their drinks.

"Grilling them with a little oil uses up some of the capsaicin. The peppers still have some hotness, but not overbearing. Also the mayo uses up some more capsaicin. You gotta know your food chemistry."

"Smart, Honey, I like really hot on some other kinds of food. Sambal oelek hot,"

"I love sambal. Siracha, too ..."

She stopped cold and looked at Mike. She put her hand to her mouth, and her look showed surprise.

"You just called me Honey. Was that intentional?"

Mike realized that she was right. He thought for a second.

"It wasn't intentional, but Audrey and I talk about food like that. It just came out. I guess the conversation was so like our conversations over the last fifteen years that my subconscious associated it with Audrey."

Elaine shuddered involuntarily. She looked at him with wide eyes behind those sunglass lenses.

"Mike, that's what Audrey and I dreamed about. That you would see me in the same context as her. I know this was a slip, but I loved it. Audrey and I are so alike in so many ways. That's why we love each other."

Just then their order was called, and Mike went to get it while Elaine fetched ketchup for the fries. They ate in silence for a few minutes until Elaine offered a bite of her burger. Mike took a bite and nodded with satisfaction.

"I think I'll add those grilled peppers to mine sometimes, too."

They didn't have time to finish the copious portion of fries Five Guys served, so they cleaned off the table and headed for the car after dumping their trash. The theater was nearby, and Elaine used her texted ticket to get them into the theater. A quick stop at the concession stand for popcorn and a drink to share, and they were seated just in time for the previews of coming attractions.

Mike took Elaine's hand. She lifted it and put it around her shoulders. Mike pulled her to him, and she rested her head on his shoulder. He felt her breathing, the warmth of her body and the smell of her hair. He kissed the top of her head. She patted his other hand.

Mike sensed how much Elaine wanted to be right where she was. She had explained her dilemma about wanting a relationship with both a man and a woman. She had fallen in love with Audrey, and then gotten lucky when Mike appeared to be what she was seeking in a man. She and Audrey had gone out on a limb last week in suddenly springing their relationship on Mike and asking him to join in. He could have rejected Elaine out of his traditional view of marriage, or he could have said that she could join them for sex, but that intrusion into his love for Audrey was out.

Instead, he went along with the wishes of his wife, and he now found that he was at least attracted to his wife's mistress at least on some level. He was comfortable sitting there in a public theater with his arm around someone who wasn't his wife. He knew at that moment that he didn't love Elaine in the way he loved Audrey, but he was beginning to love having her with him. He gave her a little squeeze, and she again patted his hand.

"I know, Mike. I can feel it, too."

He kissed the top of her head again as the movie started. He took his arm from around her and held the popcorn so that they could share. The movie was great, and she appeared to enjoy it as much as he did. They shared the popcorn and the soda pretty much the way he and Audrey did. At one point, Elaine rested her hand on his leg. It wasn't a particularly sexual touch, more loving than sexy.

From time to time he couldn't avoid thinking about his situation. He considered himself a man of his word, and his wedding vows included a promise to forsake all others and to love Audrey, and Audrey only. Was this breaking his vows? He had to consider that Audrey and Elaine considered themselves a loving unit, so was loving Elaine just another facet of Audrey? Was that merely equivocation?

Perhaps when his vows promised to make her happy it included her new sexual happiness. Yes. That had to be it. It wouldn't be cheating and it wouldn't be considered breaking his vows if this resulted in her happiness and wellbeing.

He had a sudden urge to hold Elaine again. He put his arm around her. Her body relaxed against his and she gave his leg a tiny squeeze. He thought about how this made him feel. It made him feel happy. It wasn't just because he liked Elaine, either. Part of it was that, but part of it was that it would make Audrey happy. Another part was that it made Elaine happy, and he knew that her happiness was becoming important to him too.

When the movie ended, they took off for Farm-Way in Bradford, Vermont. Elaine said that her friends said it was a must. They drove the short distance to Bradford and found a sprawling cluster of buildings with home furnishings and household goods in one, farm supply items in another, hardware, clothing and sporting goods in yet another. The place seemed to go on forever. They found a few trinkets, and Mike found a pair of black pants that he could make do with his dinner jacket.

They were getting hungry, so Elaine looked up restaurants on her phone. They decided on Three Tomatoes, and took off for the border again. The wait was fairly short to get in, and they were seated in no time. Mike was pleased that they specialized in thin crust pizza.

"I like thin, Mike, but my favorite is a bit thicker. Not that deep dish Chicago stuff. Too heavy."

"I know some places that have that kind of pizza where we live. We'll have to see what you like. Audrey and I like most kinds except the deep-dish, too."

They had a relaxing dinner. The house wine was enjoyable, and they shared a desert. On the way out, Mike took Elaine's hand and held it as they walked to the car. He opened the door for her and enjoyed the sight of her legs as she swung them in. Once he was inside he turned to her, took her hand and kissed it.

"Sweetheart, we spent the entire day together and haven't had sex. Let's try something."

"Okay, does this involve anything that requires batteries?"

Mike laughed and squeezed her hand.

"No, Elaine. It actually involves nothing. I want to take you for a drink back at the resort, then I want us to watch TV and then go to bed. No sex. I mean ... well, I love making love to you but ..."

"You want to see if we can be comfortable together without it. I get it. I was looking forward to jumping your bones tonight, but I'll go along on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Tomorrow when we hit the jazz club in our outfits, we end up in our room in the moonlight. I want you to make slow, sweet love to me. I want to experience my fantasy lover for real."

"Sure, That it?"

"Well, no, actually. I want to wake you up tomorrow morning wearing nothing but the black half-slip. If I don't get sex tonight, I want it first thing tomorrow morning."

"Okay. That would charge my batteries, too."

"Uh ... can we just kiss tonight?"

"Sure. No petting, but kissing is all right."

Without another word, she pulled him to her. Her eyes closed and her lips parted, and Mike enjoyed a full minute of a soft, loving kiss.

"That was nice. Audrey always told me you were a great kisser. I like your passionate kisses, but that was as gentle as some of Audrey's."

"Yeah ... when you leaned forward with your eyes closed, I almost decided to forget our deal. Your face was angelic. You are one of the most sensual women I have ever met. I can see why Audrey came under your spell."

"It was just as much the other way around. I fell under her spell months and months ago. She is an amazing woman. Sensual, thoughtful, caring, brilliant. I began to compare my last girlfriend to her, and I think that's why I dumped the tramp."

"It's nice we both have the same taste in women. I still feel odd when I kiss you like that. I imagine how you and Audrey looked when you first kissed. The thought of my wife kissing someone else in a sexual way is hard to reconcile with marriage. But I still think that in the end I find it hot as hell ... you know ... the two of you bound by lust's spell. Pretty hot."

Elaine smiled seductively as they took off for the resort. When they arrived they walked to the jazz club. It was cool jazz night, as opposed to swing night the following evening.

Elaine ordered a bourbon and Mike a Scotch. They sipped and listened to the music for over an hour. Elaine especially liked the Dave Brubeck pieces. Mike watched her eyes from time to time. His police work over the years taught him that it's hard to hide the emotion in your eyes. She was enjoying the music every bit as much as he was.

They walked back to their suite hand-in-hand. Once in a while he would spin her while scatting a bit of the music they had just heard. She moved to his lead without effort, doing a few dance steps and always ending in his arms.

When they got to the room, Elaine put on a jazz station and put on a little performance for Mike. She moved and twirled to the music, obviously enjoying dancing as much as she enjoyed dancing for him.

He motioned to her and she danced her way to him. He pulled her down to the couch and they embraced. For the next fifteen minutes they simply kissed and held each other.

Mike felt the weight of this recent addition to his world. She was real, and he appreciated the effect her presence had on him. Their kissing was romantic, fueled by the moment and the soft jazz music. Mike decided to dispense with the TV potion of the evening. He fetched something to drink and they cuddled on the couch to listen to the music.

They talked about the events of the day. They enjoyed everything from the antiquing to the meals and the movie.

"Mike! We forgot our vintage clothes in the car."

"The clothes won't mind, Sweetheart. We'll get them tomorrow. Let's hit the sack. I want you naked next to me, too. I want to feel your skin against mine. I'm bushed."

He took her hand and they went to the bedroom. He took off his clothes while watching her take hers off. She glanced at him from time to time, but she wasn't putting on a show. She simply got undressed and slid into bed. He slid in next to her and she wrapped her arms around him.

"Sweetheart, you made me so happy today. Thank you for a perfect day."

"Elaine, it was as much fun for me as it was for you. I really did enjoy your company. I'm glad we left the sexual tension out of it and simply let the day unfold."

They kissed softly for a few minutes. They held each other until they were both asleep.

The next morning Mike awoke with a hard-on. He realized it was because Elaine was gently rubbing his cock with a silky slip, running the fabric over his pelvis.

He grinned at her. She was wearing nothing but the black half-slip.

"Yesterday was about romance and getting to know each other. Today is about you scratching an itch. More than once, too. Today I want at least four orgasms out of my lover, ending with tender sex in the moonlight."

Mike looked at his red-haired pixie, smiling at her sexual demands.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to finger and fuck you silly. Come here,"

She lay down next to him and he felt the silky half-slip on his body. He began to kiss her while fondling her breasts. She kissed him back hard. This wasn't romance. It was lust ... for both of them. Their passion built as he began to kiss and bite her nipples as he ran his hand under the elastic waist of the slip. His hand touched her pubic hair and she let out a gasp.

"Don't make me come first, Mike. I want you to come inside me. I want you ..."

He felt her pussy, and it was really wet. She spread her legs and looked at him longingly. He took the hint and got on top of her. She really wanted him inside her. He could see it in her eyes. She guided the tip of his dick to her labia and closed her eyes. When he entered her she tilted up her chin and opened her mouth.

He began to fuck her slowly. He thrust and held himself inside her. He felt her hand slide under the waistband and down to her clit. He started increasing his tempo.

"I love your dick where Audrey puts her tongue. Your dick and her fingers drive me wild. Think about your wife's tongue where my fingers are. Sucking on my clit. Your wife giving me lesbian satisfaction."

She knew exactly what he wanted to hear and she met his thrusts as she continued to tantalize him.

"When we get back you your house, I want to watch you fucking my lover. I want to masturbate while I watch your big, fat cock inside her. Think about me fingering myself while I watch the two of you. I'm going to join you, straddling her face so she can eat my pussy. Would you like to watch your wife orally please a lesbian while you fuck her?"

Mike came in waves. The feel of her tight cunt and the wild picture she was painting sent him into a dizzying orgasm. He vaguely felt her fingers moving faster and faster. She pulsed around his dick, her body shaking as she orgasmed, too.

He rolled off her, panting. She lay still for a minute or more as she recovered. Then she turned to him.

"You really got off on that, didn't you?"

"For months Audrey and I have been getting deeper and deeper into fantasies involving her and another woman. Yes, I like to think about watching lesbian sex. I like to watch the two of you having lesbian sex, and I like to have sex with the two of you while you are having lesbian sex."

"What turns you on the most?"

"I really can't answer that. Every time we do something new, it is incredible. Everything is different, and every combination we do excites me more."

"What do you think about Audrey's need to have lesbian sex with me alone? No threesome."

"I think that makes her hotter than a pistol when you two tell me about it later. When I think about the two of you making out, I get hard just about every time."

Elaine caressed his face.

"That makes me so happy, Mike. Hold that thought and then join me in the shower in a minute. I want to try something."

Mike waited for a few minutes until he heard the toilet flush and the shower start. He went into the bathroom and peed. When he turned around toward the shower, Elaine was watching him.

"Come join me."

He entered the shower and she handed him a bar of soap.

"Wash me."

He took a washcloth and began to wash her body. He liked the feel of her under the washcloth. She lifted her arms and legs so he could get to all the nooks and crannies. When he got to her ass, she bent over.

"Clean it well, would you?"