Dreams Can Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike took her to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. He motioned for Audrey to get on top of him. She rubbed on his cock until it was erect again and straddled him. She slowly sank onto it, and Mike enjoyed the familiar sensation of his wife's pussy on his cock.

Audrey started to pump up and down the way she knew he liked it. Suddenly she stopped and tensed. Elaine was behind her, and she had just poured some lube on the crack of her butt. She smiled, expecting a finger. Her look was that of alarm when she felt something else at her anus. When Elaine pushed her strap-on into Audrey, her lover's mouth opened, but no sound came out.

Mike could feel Elaine's dildo pushing against his dick through Audrey's vaginal walls. It was not much larger than a fat finger, but Audrey was alternately gasping and holding her breath. With every thrust, she arched her neck and groaned. Mike could feel her muscles start to tense, and she began shaking.

"Mike, your slutty wife seems to like two dicks in her. Tell him Audrey. You like to be ass fucked by your lesbian lover while your husband sticks his cock in your cunt. Come for me, Sweetheart, I want to feel you come around both of our cocks. Come for me."

Elaine kept up this talk for a few minutes as she and Mike pumped in and out of Audrey.

Audrey let out a yell and collapsed forward as a huge orgasm wracked her body. She couldn't form words; she just grunted and grimaced her way through the orgasm until she was spent. Her face was red as a beet form straining, and she was panting.

Mike was not yet satisfied, and Audrey was laying there panting, unable to finish him. Elaine bent down and took his prick in her mouth, and less than a minute later she was sucking the last of his cum from it.

When Elaine had finished off Mike, she wrapped her arms around Audrey and hugged her until Audrey began to recover. Mike looked at both of their faces, and knew they were ultimately happy at that moment. He reached over and played with his wife's hair.

"You really got off on that, didn't you, Honey? The whole being double penetrated by a guy and a lesbian?"

"Yeah. Where did you two come up with that?"

"Playing around up at the resort. We were experimenting with different things, and it just came to us."

"Wow, that was intense! I never thought I wanted to have you see Elaine use a strap-on with me, but that was so hot I almost passed out. I always liked the image of her doing me orally or digitally while you fucked me or just watched, but I never even imagined a double penetration. I always thought her dildo was too big. That thing is only about the size of your finger! Where did you find it?"

"They have a shop at the resort. They have a range of sizes, and that was the smallest. Elaine bought a new strap, and it takes all of the sizes from that company. You like a finger there, so we figured your lesbian lover actually fucking you with something the size of a finger would do it for you."

"You know, Elaine isn't really a lesbian. She's bisexual."

"Of course, Honey. But every time I say she's your lesbian lover, your eyes get big and your breath quickens. You like to fantasize about being a lesbian, not just bi."

Audrey thought about this for a minute. Elaine turned her face to Audrey's so their eyes were only eight inches apart. Audrey stared into Elaine's eyes.

"Yeah. I can see the distinction. Sometimes when we make love, I imagine I'm a lesbian being taken by a man. When I'm alone with Elaine, sometimes I pretend I'm a lesbian, not bi. You're right. It's the mental imagery that turns me on. Okay."

At that instant Mike knew for sure that Audrey's needs had changed permanently. Her need for Elaine and lesbian love wouldn't ever go away. He remembered the day he first fantasized in bed with her about lesbian love. It had turned him on a lot, but nothing compared to how much it excited Audrey. He had kept it up, and expanded upon it over the ensuing months.

When Audrey introduced the fantasy of being with Elaine he had enjoyed the thought of threesome sex with someone she really knew. It heightened the naughtiness of it. He realized that he secretly wished that fantasy could come true. He now knew what was meant by the saying, be careful what you wish for, it might come true.

He glanced at Elaine. His wife had supplied him with a mutual mistress. He had developed feelings for her, and looked forward with pleasure to adding her to their lives. The thought of having her to fuck when Audrey was in a grumpy mood or away on business was exciting. The thought of her joining Audrey and him for sex also excited him. He knew this was going to be a change for the good.

Elaine saw him in the midst of thought and brushed his face.

"Speaking of one team violating the other, have you thought about me doing you with this thing, Mike?"

"No. That would be the opposite of fun for me. A finger there once in a while turns me on, but the idea of being fucked in the ass is a downer."

"Okay. Just wanted to get it out of the way. I don't think of our relationship that way, either. I like being your soft lover."

Audrey sat up and took a hand of each of her lovers.

"Tell me about what you found this weekend. Did you fall in love?"

"Sweetheart, you knew I loved him before we went up there. Now I'm madly in love with him."

"Mike?"

"I've got real feelings for her, but I don't know if it's love. I asked her to move in with us."

Audrey was on him in an instant, kissing and hugging him.

"Oh, Honey. I've been dying to hear you say that! I'm so happy."

"I knew you'd be. I really like her, and I would miss her if she left. It's not just the amazing sex, either. I really like her as a person and want to have her around. My feelings are hard to describe."

"Tell me what's stopping you from saying you love her."

"You. I love you so much. But if you and Elaine ever split up, there isn't even a millisecond where I would have to decide with whom to go. We are a couple. She is now in our lives. If that ever changed, we would still be together. Of that I have no doubt."

"Elaine is an accessory to our marriage, then?"

"She is my wife's lover and my very dear friend and sexual partner. Maybe love will come of it, or maybe it's already here, but that's the best I can describe it. Love has to be unconditional, and this relationship has a condition. If she's included, we are a threesome. If the threesome ever breaks up, you and I are a couple."

"What if I left someday with Elaine?"

"What are the chances of that, really, Audrey?"

"Uh, zero, I guess."

"Then there is no what if."

Elaine ahd been watching the two of them as they talked. She was watching them intently.

"You two are amazing. You can bring me into your bedroom as a lover, have Audrey fall in love with me, have Mike make love to me all weekend, and then reaffirm your undying love for each other. That's Princess Bride kind of love."

"Audrey and I have always thought of ourselves that way."

Audrey turned his head towards her.

"Twoo wuv!"

The three of them laughed, then got up to get cleaned up. They took a shower together, and had fun washing each other playfully. When they were done they dressed and went out for Chinese food. On the way, Audrey brought up their relationship again.

"Elaine, are you comfortable with what we talked about earlier? If something ever happened in our relationship, we want you to know that Mike and I could never leave each other. God forbid something ever happening that would drive us apart, but can you accept that?"

"That is exactly what attracts me to the two of you. You have what I have always wanted. Of course I don't even have fantasies of being with just Mike or just you. It's both of you or nothing, and I'm happy with that. I know of a lot of bisexual people who have some sort of relationship with a couple, but I don't know of anyone who has found a couple that is willing them to join them as a family."

"I realize that this is being fueled by Audrey's needs, too. The side benefit of being Audrey's somewhat pushy lover is that I get to reverse roles and be the sex object of a sweet man who makes me feel about as feminine as a woman can get. And I can be the sweet lover to Audrey as well when our mood fits. I'm hoping that this lasts forever, but I'm just glad I have what I have today."

Audrey looked at Mike and nodded her head toward Elaine in the back seat. He raised his eyebrows to indicate he didn't quite understand.

"Tell her. Go ahead. We both need to hear it from you. Together."

"Ah. Okay, Elaine. Welcome to our family."

Mike was rewarded with arms around his neck and a kiss on the back of his head.

"We can pick up some of your stuff so you can begin moving in. I expect you have a lease, so we can decide what to do about permanent arrangements. Your room will be the first guest room. The one with the bath. I expect you won't be sleeping there alone much, but you need a place to stash your stuff."

"My lease is up in about a month and a half. I don't care if I have to pay rent all that time and leave the place empty. Can we start moving the rest of my stuff next weekend?"

"Sure. I'll rent a truck and we can get you cleaned out. If it's that close, they may let you out of the lease if they have someone looking to rent."

"The place is always just about full occupancy, so maybe."

"Now there's one more thing to consider, Elaine."

"What's that?"

"Well, Audrey and I have sex two or three times a week. With you added to the mix, I may just decide to take you to your room and fuck that tight little cunt of yours when Audrey doesn't feel like putting out some night. And when I'm too tired after a long day, Audrey may pay you a visit. On normal sex nights, we'll want you in the sack with us."

"So that's great ..."

"Great now, but do you realize that you're going to get banged like a drum for the next six months until things settle down a bit to a normal sexual routine? I'm horny enough after all this sex talk to bed you tonight, and Audrey has had nothing that wasn't run on batteries for a weekend until this afternoon. I expect she would like her pussy licked. And then maybe another threeway ..."

Audrey gave him a playful shove.

"Mike! You're like a kid in a candy store. I'm going to have to ration my little fuck-buddy here, unless you like being nailed like a punchboard, Elaine."

Elaine was laughing in the back seat now.

"I didn't know my memoir was going to be called My Years as a Sex Slave: A Decade of Lust with a MILF Dyke and her Sex Crazed Husband."

"Ooh. I like being called a MILF, except that I'm not actually a mother."

They joked and laughed until they got to the restaurant. The ordered family style, and enjoyed feeding each other with their chopsticks. Elaine ordered a really spicy dish, much to the delight of Audrey and Mike, who also liked hot peppers. They made a game of adding chili paste to it until Audrey cried uncle.

They moved some of Elaine's clothes and toiletries over to Mike and Audrey's after dinner. Elaine and Audrey drove her car there, too. It wasn't going to be a secret that someone was living with them, as there was room for only two cars in the garage. Elaine's was going to be parked in the pad the previous owner put in for his boat and RV next to the garage end of the driveway.

They decided to just tell the neighbors they had a friend living with them. The neighbors would eventually figure out how good a friend she was, but that was okay.

That night they all slept in Elaine's new room. Unlike Mike's prediction, there was no sex. Just cuddling before they drifted off.

Over the next month their relationship became stronger. The counseling at church helped, and the three of them benefited from the advice of Dolores Chang, the lesbian counselor their pastor had arranged for them to meet.

The three of them got used to the relationship, and the variations of partners proved not to be a problem. When a couple wanted sex, they always asked the third if he or she wanted to join in, and the third person was never refused.

Mike never did profess love for Elaine. He explained that that word was reserved for the place in his heart that he had for Audrey. His two lovers understood. They also understood that he really did love her after a fashion. They both loved him for his steadfastness to Audrey.

They also love him for his willingness to accept Elaine into their family and for his willingness to fuck either of them any time, anywhere. As it turned out, the various combinations had sex an average of five times a week after Elaine moved in, with each person engaging in sex three or four times that week.

Elaine still considers herself the luckiest woman in the world to this day.

Pastor Lacksticks and Dolores Chang co-authored a paper in a peer-reviewed psychology journal. It described the case of a married couple suddenly faced with the alternative sexual orientation of one of the partners. It described how careful counseling of the couple and a third lover could assist with forming a permanent, loving relationship and how the trio could be introduced and accepted by the congregation of their church. Their conclusion was that the new relationship could grow and be healthy, but that a partner physically trying a new orientation should communicate that desire before acting upon it.

When Elaine and Audrey revealed their relationship to Human Resources at work, the CEO met with them. He praised them for being open and honest about the relationship, and he rewarded them with an extra week's vacation so the three could have a "honeymoon" together back at the resort. Although the two women headed departments that did not represent a potential conflict of interest in the company, other affairs had in the past, and the CEO was grateful for their revealing it.

Mike told his Chief, who also was glad for the information. The Mayor needed support from the growing LBGTQ community, and he had Mike, Elaine and Audrey accompany him to a couple of private fundraisers where they were instrumental in garnering support for the Mayor. Audrey kidded Mike later that he was now a shoo-in for the next captain slot.

Several times a year, Audrey had bouts of guilt. Each time, she asked for Mike's forgiveness for starting the physical affair with Elaine behind his back. Each time he told her that there was nothing to forgive.

"My love for you is unconditional. If I had to forgive you for that, it would be a condition, and I refuse to accept that."

Each time she hugged him so hard he gasped for breath and had to ask her to stop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is the last chapter of this story for a while. The author has new things happening in his own life. Happy things that will keep him occupied for the foreseeable future.

Audrey, Mike and Elaine may be back at some time, but for now thanks for reading about this story of Mike's love and understanding of his wife during a difficult time in her life and and his unwavering willingness to accept her unusual needs.

Of course, Elaine's tight little ...

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. ©2017

All persons portrayed in a sexual contact are 18 years of age or older.