Dreams Can Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. But look at them. Giggling like schoolgirls."

"Don't make anything of it, Mike. Abby'll flirt with anything in a skirt as long as she's cute. She and I have been together for almost twenty years, and I'd trust her with anyone. We really love each other."

The dance ended and the couples switched back to their original partners for the next dance.

"How was dancing with Abby?"

"Fun, but a little weird. All I could think about was that she wasn't Audrey."

"Same here. Ellen was a good dancer and all, but there was something missing."

They danced for the next two hours, with a break between sets. Abby and Ellen sat with them and they talked about the LBGTQ dance scene around Boston and Provincetown on Cape Cod. None of them liked the summer set on P-town because it got just a bit too wild.

"It seems that some people just go there to let off steam in the summer. Kind of like Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Ellen and I like to go there in the fall or early spring. We don't care about the beaches. It's just a nice getaway when the crowds are down."

"This place is just the opposite. When Elaine and I got here, we didn't really know what to expect. The atmosphere is fairly subdued. All the different sexually oriented couples just treat the place like a hotel, not party central."

"That's what the management here wants. A friendly place where anyone can come, straight or gay, and just enjoy the mountain. Abby and I have been here a dozen times now and the place gets crowded in the summer, during fall colors and during ski season, but crowded isn't wild. We can be ourselves here and act the way we do at home."

"Well, that's not strictly true, Cupcake. Remember when we came here for New Years Eve? They have two venues open then. One is a party for the straights and their families at one end, and one for the LBGTQ at the other. That was pretty wild. There was a conga line of just bears. I think they left a trail behind them like a snail, too. They burly bearded guy in the tinsel tutu pretty much summed up the character of the night. Don't know that we want a repeat. We're fairly conservative in the community."

Mike thought about it for a minute. Being a cop he had seen some fairly strange stuff.

"You know it's the same in both communities. Take Key West at Spring Break. Just as wild as what you described. People who go places just so they can be wild can be straight or gay. They just want to be wild. Elaine can probably tell you that most gay couples just want fairly normal lives."

The dancing and conversation lasted until the end of the evening. The last song was a slow dance, and Mike held Elaine close.

"There's moonlight out tonight, and it should be on the side of the resort we're on. Are you ready for some soft, gentle loving?"

"You have no idea. I've been waiting all evening."

When the song ended, Mike and Elaine said goodnight to Abby and Ellen. Mike took Elaine's waist and they walked back to their suite.

As Mike promised, the Moon was on the side of the resort their windows faced. He didn't turn on the lights. When the door was shut he pulled her to him and kissed her softly. Her arms wound around his neck and she responded in kind. The kiss lasted well over a minute.

"Mike, Sweetheart, I love you. Say you love me ...?

"Elaine, for tonight, I'll say it. I love you."

Elaine shuddered as he said that.

"I know it's only for tonight. But that's enough. I want you to know that at this moment I'm happier than any other time in my life. Except when Audrey and I first kissed, of course. That was as good."

He led her to the bedroom and stood her by the window. Her face was turned up at him. He put his hands on her face and caressed her cheeks. Their lips met in another soft kiss. He moved his hand to the zipper at her back and slowly pulled it down. He felt her breath quicken.

She pulled the dress off her arms, and Mike pulled it down and off. He kneeled in front of her and reached up under her slip. She moaned as his hands reached the waistband of her panties. He slid them down ever so slowly, and she stepped out of them and the dress. He removed her shoes and put his hands on her nylon-clad legs.

Her legs were slimmer than Audrey's. He liked their youthful feel under his fingers. He raised the lace trim of the slip as his hands went higher and higher. He felt her muscles begin to tremble as he reached the stocking tops. The smooth skin of her thighs responded to his touch as she tensed.

His hands reached her pubic hair. His erection begged to be released from his pants now, but he wanted to finish what he had started. His fingers probed her lips, and he inserted a finger into her wet pussy. She put a hand on his head to steady herself. When he leaned forward and licked her clit, though, she began to lose her balance.

He stood and picked her up. She wrapped an arm around his neck as he carried her to the bed and laid her on it.

He slowly removed his clothes as she watched. When he pulled his shorts down, she smiled at his fully erect cock.

"Spread your legs and lift your slip. I want to finish licking that cute clit."

She gasped, but obeyed, raising her knees and opening her legs.

He bent down and kissed her thigh, then licked upward to her clit. Her neck arched as he made contact with it. He loved the feel of her hard clit under his tongue, and he kept at it for several minutes. When he couldn't stand it anymore, he got between his legs and guided his dick into her lips. She moaned again as he entered her.

He thought how different the feel of her vagina was from Audrey's. Until last week he had not fucked another woman in fifteen years. The thought of being able to do this heightened the sensation. He began to move in long, slow strokes. He looked at her under him, and all he saw was the love in her eyes.

"Put your finger on your clit. I want to feel you rubbing on yourself while I fuck you. The sensation as you get close is so erotic. I want to feel my lover come."

She began to rub on her clit, faster with each minute. He told her how beautiful she was. He said how much her breasts turned him on, and how he liked her tight little cunt. He knew what she wanted to hear, but he withheld it. He wanted to prolong her orgasm.

Finally when he sensed she couldn't contain herself any longer he looked into her eyes.

"Elaine, I love you."

The effect was almost instantaneous. Her hips bucked and her neck arched. He felt her pulse around his dick for over a minute. He increased his rhythm and felt himself close.

"I want you to live with us and be a part of our lives. I want to see you making love to my wife ..."

She began to slam against him again, and he came hard. He could feel that she was having a second orgasm.

They lay silent after the passion began to subside. Both were panting. Finally she rolled over onto her side and put a hand on his chest.

"How much of that did you mean? Do you really love me and want me to move in? Or were you just saying that to make me come harder?"

"I truly have feelings for you, Elaine. I don't know if it's love ... like the love I have for Audrey. I do want you to move in. Audrey needs you ... and I like you in our sex life and just having you around in the other aspects of our life."

She wrapped her arms around him and began to sob. He put a hand on her head.

"I need you to promise something, though."

She looked at him through her tears.

"What?"

"I want you to promise that you will never break her heart. She is my universe, and I couldn't take that. Promise me that this is for life. No equivocation about what might be. I want commitment."

"You have it. I will never break her heart or yours."

"This has been a busy day. Let's get some shuteye."

She didn't even bother to take off her slip and bra, just her nylons. He pulled back the covers and they slid into bed. He liked feeling her next to him in her lingerie. He fell asleep caressing her breasts with his arms wrapped around her.

The next morning found them at the café again. Elaine looked like there was a question on her mind that she was afraid to ask.

"Okay, Elaine. I know what's on your mind. Last night. You want to find out if it was sex talk or for real, right?"

She looked relieved that she didn't have to ask the question. She just nodded.

"Well, I do want you to move in. I was serious about that. I know it's been just a short time that we've been together, but here are my reasons. First, Audrey would be heartbroken if I told her to call it off. She would, I know, but it would be hard on her. She would have no physical outlet for her lesbian needs, and I would always wonder if the two of you were fooling around behind my back."

"I could possibly live with letting her see you without me, but I don't think I would like that. Having you around makes it a more honest relationship between the two of you. I don't want to resent the fact that she fell in love with someone else, and having you with us makes you a part of us, not a part of her. I know it's a quibbling difference, but it does make a difference to me."

"Second, I do like having you around. You are fun and smart. I like having sex with you, and that is something I never would have expected two weeks ago. I have had plenty of opportunities to have sex behind Audrey's back over the last fifteen years, but I have never so much as kissed a woman sexually, let alone bedded one. Audrey's insistence that I make love to you has been a liberating experience. There's something wickedly exciting about your wife wanting you to fuck another woman."

"I think she wants it for a couple of reasons. First, it makes her feel better about making love to you if I do it too. Second, I think she actually gets off watching me make love to you. That's a side of her I never knew she had. Sort of voyeuristic, I guess. Also, I doubt that her lesbian desires are ever going away. Over the past months she had gotten more and more turned on during our fantasy talks in bed. She was getting really specific about what she wanted to do with you, down to anatomical detail. Watching the two of you was like a replay of pillow talk three months ago, and that was before you two started your physical affair."

"Do you resent that, Mike?"

"Yeah, I guess I do a little bit. I'm disappointed that she didn't come to me right away. I know the first time was a spur-of-the-moment lapse. She had so much pent-up lust for you at that point. It was the fact that she had to build up the nerve to tell me over a month that bothered me. I know she was ashamed of it, and that means she was afraid of losing my love or maybe just my approval. I get it. I didn't like it, but I got it."

"Now that I know you, I see what she saw in you. My feelings for you transcend the sex. I hope they stay that way after the ... well I guess it is the new car feeling. What's left after the novelty of newness wears off. I hope a year from now I still feel the same way."

"I know I asked you to say it last night, but do you love me?"

"I have to be honest. I don't know. I have real feelings for you, and would miss you if you left. Love? Not anything like what I have for Audrey. I would die for her. I can't describe how much in love with her I am. It will take time to figure out how I feel about you and how to describe it. I don't think they have a word for it, and I suspect it will continuously evolve. Can we leave it at that?"

"Yeah, Mike. It's a start, and that's probably as much as I could hope for. Audrey and I pushed you into an odd relationship so fast and you've taken it so well. You are an amazing man, and I love you more for it each day."

"It's not just because ..."

"Because I have the opportunity to have a man and a woman in my life? I suppose that's part of it. But there's nothing about just settling for what came up. This is first falling for her and then falling for you. Before we met in the flesh I was hopeful I would actually fall in love with you. Audrey's tales of you and the romance you share are the stuff girl's dreams are made of. This turned out to be a dream come true."

"I'm glad you're happy. I really enjoyed the weekend with you here. I have to tell you, though, there were a lot of times I wished Audrey were here with us. We'll have to come back here with her."

"That would be so romantic. I'd love to. By the way, checkout isn't until 11. That gives us two and a half hours. Could we ...?"

"Why not. Anything in mind?"

"Yes. Something I think you'll like."

They finished breakfast and walked back to their suite. Once inside, Elaine walked toward the bedroom and motioned for Mike to sit on the couch.

She came out of the bedroom a few minutes later wearing only the black half slip. Mike felt his dick getting hard at the sight of her. She twirled on the balls of her feet and raised her arms over her head in a sexy stretch. She stood in front of him and raised the hem of the slip to expose her patch of red pubic hair. She ran a finger between her folds and then licked it.

She turned around and touched her toes, making the fabric tight over her ass. She looked back and saw that she had his full attention. She smiled and kneeled in front of him. She unzipped him and lowered his pants and shorts, taking them off along with his sandals. He pulled his shirt up and off over his head.

Her lips touched his dick, and she licked the head. He watched her tongue dart all over it, and the feeling was incredible.

After a minute, she rose and led him to a dining table chair. He sat in the chair and she turned around. He lifted the slip and she sat on his cock. Reaching around her, he felt her breasts as she began to raise and lower herself on his shaft.

"Your dick feels so good inside me. When I lean back I think about Audrey kneeling in front of me, licking my pussy with your dick inside me. Think about the feel of her hands and lips on your balls as she licks us both ... licks us until we both come."

"After, we can both fuck your wife. You with your big fat cock in her cunt, and me from behind fucking her with the strap-on we bought. You want to feel me penetrate her while you're inside her, don't you? Feel your wife's lesbian lover violating her ass with my cock, feeling it move against your dick while you fuck her?"

The feel of Elaine's slip-covered hips, the tight cunt around his dick and the image of both of them fucking his wife at the same time was overpowering. He felt the orgasm building and he pulled her hard onto his cock. He felt her fingers madly rubbing her clit, and he began to strain as he came.

"Fill my cunt. Fuck me hard. I want to feel my love's cum inside me. I want to think about your wife eating it out of my pussy while you watch ..."

Her head jerked back, almost hitting him in the face. She bucked and moaned for what seemed like an eternity, her body jerking with each wave that hit her. She was still tensing long after Mike had shot the last of his cum into her.

When she finally came to rest, she leaned back against him. He put his arms around her, his dick still inside her.

"That was pretty good. I have to say that you make me come as hard as Audrey ever did. There's something inherently hot about having your wife insist that you fuck her friend. Wear that slip home under your skirt, and maybe we'll act that out for real."

Elaine shuddered at the thought.

"Oh, yeah. Let's both fuck her as soon as we walk in. Talk later, fuck first."

"Deal. We don't say a word. Just lead her to the dining room, get undressed, climb onto the chair like this and motion for her to eat you out while we fuck."

"She has a talented tongue, Mike. As good as any man or woman I've ever had. The thought of your cock in me and her tongue on my clit is about as erotic as it gets."

"How about your cunt on her face while I finger your ass? That sound good, too?"

Her shudder on his dick was all the answer he needed. She got up and he watched the cum drip out of her pussy and down her leg as she walked to the bathroom as she stepped out of the slip.

"Too bad Audrey isn't here. She could lick that off you."

Elaine stumbled when he said that and turned. She wagged a finger at him.

"You are really evil. I think you like having a lesbian wife as much as she enjoys being one."

They both showered and dressed for the trip home. On the way out they saw Norm. Mike shook his hand and thanked him for his advice.

"That's what we're all about here at the resort. The happiness of our gusts is important to us. This resort out of the three has guests with particular needs, and we want those who have those needs to find a peaceful retreat here. I hope to see you back."

"We will be. And with our third, too."

"Look forward to meeting her."

The trip back was pleasant enough, but Elaine kept getting Mike hard by telling him what they were about to do with his wife. They stopped at a fast food chain for lunch, and only made one other stop for gas and a restroom break all the way back. After Elaine stopped the sex talk, they mostly discussed movies they liked.

When they got close to home, Mike found himself with another erection. He couldn't stop thinking about what they were about to do with Audrey. He was driving Elaine to have sex with his wife, and he intended for Elaine to physically fuck his wife's ass. He parked in the garage and made sure Elaine had the bag with the strap-on and lube.

Audrey met them at the inside garage door. The three of them kissed and hugged.

"How did it go?"

Audrey had a bit of tension in her voice ... or maybe it was anticipation. Mike put his finger to his lips and led the ladies to the dining room. Audrey was about to speak again when Elaine put a finger to her lips. Mike pointed to a dining room chair, and Audrey sat. She was smiling, but looked a bit puzzled.

Mike and Elaine took off all of their clothes, with the exception of Elaine's black half slip. Audrey's eyes got big as she watched Mike bend Elaine over a chair and lift her slip. He fingered her pussy from behind for a bit and then sat in a chair. Audrey watched her husband as her lover sat down on his cock, facing away from him. Her hand was inside her pants now, and she was rubbing on herself.

Elaine had the slip around her waist and was rising and lowering herself on Mike. She motioned for Audrey to come to her. When Audrey was close, she indicated that Audrey was to kneel in front of her. Elaine lay back against Mike and spread her labia. Audrey didn't need any more encouragement.

Her face was soon buried in her lover's pussy, and Mike could feel his wife eating out the woman he was fucking. Elaine was going wild by this time. Her hips were bucking against Audrey's face. Mike's hands were kneading her breasts and he was kissing her neck.

Mike whispered into her ear as he cupped her breasts.

"Your wife likes eating your pussy. I think you should return the favor by fucking her after you come."

Elaine flailed against Audrey's mouth, and Mike felt the contractions of an orgasm begin. He grabbed her hips and began to move her faster and faster on his dick, and soon he was shooting hard inside her.
Elaine grunted through half a minute of orgasm. When she was done, Mike lifted her off his cock and set her on his lap with her legs spread.

Audrey looked at her dripping cunt and began to lick her. Mike felt Elaine tense again, and another wave of an orgasm hit her. Finally she closed her legs and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Too sensitive."

"Audrey, I think our friend here is done. Why don't you stand and take your clothes off so we can watch?"

Audrey stood and seductively took off her tee-shirt, unzipped and removed her shorts and panties, and then took off her bra.