Dreams Can Come True Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norm showed them around the room and explained a few things.

"Your resort card is good at this campus as well as our sister campuses on the north and east side of the mountain. Feel free to wander the interconnecting paths. The weather is still pretty good, and we're expecting sun this weekend except for a few showers on Sunday morning."

"The list of restaurants is in the folder on the desk. We have quite a variety, from the café to steaks and Italian."

"Is Jefferey Whittenstone's still here?"

"Yes, ma'am. Have you dined there before?"

"It's been a couple of years. Loved it."

"Glad to have you and your husband back. It's every bit as good as it was then. Maybe better. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Mike reached for a tip. He pulled out a $20 and handed it to Norm.

"Norm, I have it on good authority that you are discreet and give good advice. I may have a few questions later in the weekend."

"Happy to help. I work a four day week, and I'm on ten hour shifts Friday through Monday."

Mike peeled off another $20 and handed it to Norm.

"Good. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Thank you. Have a good night."

After Norm left, Mike took Elaine by the shoulders.

"You never said you'd been here before."

"You didn't ask. You knew this place catered to swingers, but they also cater to the whole LBGTQ community. I was here almost two years ago with my girlfriend. Remember I said she enjoyed draining my bank account? She wanted a week up here. The whole nine yards. We went to the spa, we ate steaks and lobsters ... the works."

"Ha! And now you want to drain my bank account?"

"Well the weekend with you was Audrey's idea, but yeah, I want to drain your bank."

She reached down and unzipped his pants.

"Your sperm bank."

"Go pick a movie. Surprise me. I'll get us something to drink and meet you on the sofa."

Mike opened the small cooler he'd brought and got a beer for each of them. He checked for glasses at the little kitchenette in the suite, and he found four mugs in the freezer. He filled two of them while he was waiting for a bag of microwave popcorn to pop.

He poured the popcorn into a bowl and brought the snacks to the coffee table in front of the couch. Elaine was sitting on the couch with her legs tucked under her to the side and her shoes kicked off.

"Since you are my Prince Charming, I thought Ever After."

"That's great for two reasons."

"Okay, what?"

"Well number one, it's a movie I can watch over and over. Number two is that I know the dialog so well that I won't miss any of the plot during the first thirty minutes while I'm exploring every square inch of skin under those nice clothes of yours."

Elaine smiled and responded by lifting the hem of her skirt just a little to reveal the lace trim of her slip.

Mike sat town next to her and gave her a kiss while the opening credits were playing. She kissed him back, then pulled back a bit.

"Petting session?"

"Like teenagers when the parents are away."

With that he pulled her to him and kissed her again. His hand went to her breast. He put his lips to her ear.

"Did you know that a nylon slip over a bra reduces the coefficient of friction, letting the person doing the rubbing feel every tiny bump and nuance under the fabric?"

His finger was tracing her erect nipple as he explained that. He loved the softness of the cashmere, and the feel of the slip as it travelled over what he was sure was a lace-cup demi bra underneath.

Her head was now back and her eyes closed. She was enjoying every touch and rub as he made lazy circles over her areola and nipple. He spent several minutes there while he nibbled her ear and kissed her neck. He moved to the other breast, and she let out a little moan.

"Elaine, I love to feel your perfect breasts like this. Your nipples are so responsive to my touch. I can feel them through the fabric. Your body makes me so horny sometimes I can't stand it."

His hands went to the hem of the sweater and began to lift it. She raised her arms as he pulled it up and off. She lay back against him. Mike resumed his fondling. Now with his hands directly on the slip, his touch on her body felt even better. They sat like that for several minutes, with her looking back at him from time to time as she watched his reaction to her in his arms.

Finally she turned and put her arms around his neck. They began to kiss passionately as he pulled the straps of the slip down. He resumed his attentions on her breasts. Her white lace bra exposed the tops of her breasts, and he bent down to kiss them. She gasped, and then pulled one of the cups down slightly so that he could kiss her nipple. He bit it.

"Oh, Oh! That feels so good. Suck it, Mike."

He put his lips on her nipple and sucked it hard. Her neck arched and her eyes closed. He put his hand on her leg, and she gasped again.

He continued to suck on her nipple as his hand reached the leg opening of her panties. Her legs parted. His finger went under the elastic and began to explore her labia.

Mike thought about petting like this when he first met Audrey. She had been only a few years younger than Elaine was now. He remembered sitting on the sofa in his apartment doing this, and Audrey had responded in exactly the same way as she let him explore and pleasure her. He remembered how much he loved her and wanted to please her.

Now with his wife's lover in his arms as he did the same things to her, the emotions he felt fifteen years ago came back. He liked the sensation of his wife's surrogate responding the same way.

He put a finger inside her and he felt her hand move to her clit. He pulled the bra cup down on the other breast and began to suck and bite that nipple. Her finger began to move faster. He decided to tell her what was going through his mind.

"Audrey and I used to do just this before we were married. We would pet until she had an orgasm. Then she would kneel on the carpet in front of me, unzip my pants and suck my cock. I want you to do that. Do what my fiancé did to me all those years ago. I want to see you where my wife used to be, doing the same things she used to do."

Elaine was rubbing in a frenzy now. She became more and more excited with each description of how they were recreating his sexual exploits with his wife. He could tell that she was imagining herself as Audrey right now.

He put two, then three fingers inside her, and he knew she was getting close.

"Audrey and I didn't fuck until our fifth or sixth date. We petted like this two or three times before, but I think I want to fuck you after the movie. My dick inside you would feel so good. Tell me you want my penis inside that tight little vagina of yours."

That had the effect he thought it would. Her hear arched back. She tried to speak.

"I ... I want to feel ... Oh ... OH OHHHH AHHHHHHNGGGG!"

She convulsed for over half a minute, then collapsed against his chest. He gave one last thrust with his fingers, and she pulled his hand away.

"Give me a minute. You got me so sensitive ... uh, did you and Audrey really do that?"

"Almost exactly what we just did."

"Can we finish it the same way?"

"Thought you'd never ask."

In a flash, his red-haired pixy was on her knees pulling out his cock. She looked up at him with delight as it cleared his pants.

"Close your eyes and pretend I'm a twenty-five-year-old Audrey."

When he lips covered the head of his cock, he realized that he mouth was softer than Audrey's. He hadn't noticed that before, but her first kiss on it was gentler than his wife's. She took the whole shaft and began to give him a blowjob. She took him all into her mouth, alternating with licks and kisses on its head.

He had never had oral sex like that. Then he realized that she was treating his dick like she treated Audrey's clit. The alternating penetration into her mouth and gentle sucking mimicked what he'd seen her do to his wife. The imagery titillated him as much as the physical sensation.

She stopped for a minute, giving him a handjob in the interlude, as she spoke to him. Her eyes were hungry for what she described next.

"After the movie, I'm going to lay you on the carpet and take off everything we're both wearing. I'm going to put on the black half slip I brought and then get on top of you. I know you like to feel Audrey's hips riding you while she's dressed like that, and you love to reach up and feel her breasts. I want you to feel the soft, cool fabric on your hips as you feel my breasts. I want you to watch me so you can see how much I enjoy your dick inside me. I want you to watch my eyes as you make me come. I want you to see the lust and love I have for you. I want it to be so erotic that you come hard for me."

With that, she went back to sucking his dick. She did something with her tongue that he's never felt before. As he went in and out of her mouth, she pressed her tongue against the area between the underside of the head and the shaft. He found it to be especially sensitive, and it wasn't long before he felt the orgasm coming.

When he came, she milked his shaft while sucking out every drop. When the last spasm was over, she milked it a few times more while licking the last few drops off the tip. She smiled as he lay there panting. She got up and pulled her bra back into place. She went to the kitchen and returned with a warm, wet paper towel to gently clean his dick.

She took a swig of her beer and swirled it around in her mouth before swallowing it.

"I've never met a man who wanted to kiss me after a blowjob if there was still cum in my mouth, and I want to kiss you right now as much as I've ever wanted to kiss a man."

She climbed onto the couch, straddling him. She took his hands and placed them on her bra. Her arms snaked around his neck, and she kissed him hard. He kissed her back for a minute or so, and then she gracefully swung her leg over, pivoted and plopped onto the sofa next to him. She reached over to the table and handed him his beer. She picked up hers and the bowl of popcorn and sat back.

Mike put his dick back in his pants and zipped up. He sipped his beer as he looked at Elaine. He realized that she really did enjoy giving him oral sex. She got off on it, in fact. Now she was sitting next to him, half dressed, contentedly watching the movie. She was completely at ease with him.

He put his arm around her almost instinctively, and she smiled and cuddled up next to him. They drank their beers, ate popcorn and enjoyed the movie. Like he did with Audrey, they spoke some of the signature lines together.

When the popcorn was finished, the beer gone and the movie over, she looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Up for one more before bedtime, Sweetheart?"

"I was looking forward to it. Sure."

She stripped off the rest of her clothing, then disappeared into the bedroom. She emerged wearing only the black half slip. Extending a hand to Mike, she helped him off the couch. He stood there while she undressed him completely.

He lay on the floor as she stood over him. She knew his favorite fetish was having sex with a woman dressed as she was. She slowly got on top of him and moved her hips back and forth. The lace trim of the slip slid over his hips, erect cock, and tummy. She teased him with this for a while until he was aching to feel her on him.

She moved her pussy to his dick, and slowly sat on it. He loved the sensation of penetrating her tight cunt as much as he did the first time. She worked her muscles so that her entire vagina massaged his dick as she rode it.

He reached up and began to play with her breasts. They felt wonderful under his fingers. He closed his eyes and imagined Audrey sitting on him. He thought about the differences. Audrey was taller, and he had to reach higher for her breasts. Her breasts were a cup size bigger, too. But there was something else.

It dawned on him that Elaine moved much the same way that Audrey moved. She thrust her hips in such a way that it gave him the most sensation. She wasn't just fucking him; she was trying to give him the most pleasure. It wasn't just sex: She was making love to him.

"Mike, Sweetheart, Audrey said she wants to watch us do this. She wants to finger your butt and mine at the same time while I'm on you. She wants to lick me with you inside me, her face buried against my ass. Would you like to feel your wife lick my anus while I ride your cock?"

That was it for Mike. He came for the third time that day. He tensed and shot his load hard into her. He thought about what Audrey had done to Elaine that first day. The thought of Elaine pulling up and off him so his wife could eat the cum from her cunt caused his orgasm to be so intense that he almost cramped.

He was positive now that he didn't want this relationship to end. He wanted the sex to continue. He examined his feelings for Elaine. There was tenderness and extreme attraction. But did he love her? He didn't think so. Not yet. Now it was about pleasing Audrey, and about the great sex. Could he love two women at the same time? He didn't know. He half hoped he could. He knew his attraction for Elaine was fueled by selfish lust. He is wife had not only condoned it, but insisted on it. She had known this temptation would be more than he could resist, and he intended to give in to every bit of it.

Elaine got up and went to the bathroom as Mike lay there. When she returned, she shut off the TV and held out her hand. He took it and got up, then led her to the bedroom. They got under the covers, she in her half slip and he completely naked. She hugged him, and they went to sleep in each other's arms.

As he drifted off, he wondered how he could be so comfortable with a woman who had been a complete stranger the week before. It wasn't just sex now. He was actually comfortable with her even though Audrey wasn't there. Maybe Audrey was right ...

The next morning they got dressed for breakfast. Mike saw Elaine nude in the shower, but didn't have any more desire to join her for sex as he did when he saw Audrey in the shower. It again was a very strange feeling to be in intimate contact with her, but feel relaxed about it.

Elaine had another short skirt with a mini slip under it. The navy skirt was topped with a red, white and blue striped cotton blouse. She had her oversize sunglasses on her head and open toed slip on shoes on her feet.

"Do you dress this elegantly all the time, or are you just trying to turn this boy's head?"

"I think clothes are an important part of my life. Oh, sure, I like casual, and often wear jeans or shorts, but I like dressing well, too. You seem to bring that out in me, though. I love the way you look at me. Your look on Wednesday at the movies when you saw my outfit was incredible."

"You look like a supermodel this morning. I'm going to be proud to have you on my arm when we hit the café."

They walked to the restaurant and found there was just a short wait. A few minutes later their server called Mike's name.

"Welcome. I'm Kate, and I'll be your server today. We have a booth and a table open. Do you have a preference?"

"I think my wife here wants to show off her outfit this morning. We'll take a table."

The were escorted to a table, and Kate handed them menus. She took their coffee order and let them look over the bill of fare. As it was Saturday, the café featured a brunch buffet. They decided on that.

They went to the hot line and ordered omelets with fillings of their choice from the two chefs staffing that station. Mike was pleased that Elaine ordered bacon in hers, and did the same, with cheese and a few other fillings. So many people these days looked at bacon as unhealthy, but it was so damned good! He was glad that she was not one to be too PC about her breakfast.

Over breakfast the discussed what they wanted to do that day. The Guardians of the Galaxy showing was, of course, in their plans. They decided to hit the antique co-op, too. After that they were going to play it by ear.

After breakfast, Elaine wanted to hit some of the shops in the resort's lobby and mezzanine. Mike took the opportunity to find Norm. He asked Norm if he had a minute. Norm motioned him to join him in the room behind the bell desk.

"Norm, you were recommended to me by Phil Featherman."

"Phil! From the PD down in New Hampshire? How is he? Hasn't been up here in two months."

"He's doing fine. He's been busy these days working with Habitat for Humanity building a couple of houses. He said I could ask you anything about ... well, anything."

"Did Phil say I could tell you about him ... mention something you should ask?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact. He said to ask you about something called roll 'em."

"Ah! He wanted to make sure you told me something that ensured you were on the up-and-up. Roll 'em is what we call his little group up here. The Roll 'em Foursome. He, Andy and two ladies, Francine and Ellen come as a group. The name comes from our bartender who once told them that it was a roll of the dice who would be with whom any time they walked into the bar. Sometimes he and Andy would be together and Francine and Ellen would be a couple. Sometimes each lady had one man with her, which one was a toss-up. Sometimes they would just be a foursome. Every possible pairing."

"Well, Phil and Andy are bi, I guess, huh? I didn't know. I thought he was just gay."

"Yes they are, but I could only tell you because Phil gave you that information. House rules say that you don't tell anyone else without their permission. Agreed?"

"Agreed. He's a sergeant in my department and we're pretty good friends."

"Now what can I do for you?"

"I want to bring my wife up here."

"I'm glad you did. She's a lovely lady. I saw her in that red-white-and-blue top. Stunning."

"No, Norm. My wife."

"Ah ... then the lady you brought is ..."

"My wife's lover, Norm. My wife invited me into their relationship, and sent me up here to get to know her. I'm becoming really fond of her."

"Lucky devil! So what's the problem?"

"Well, if I bring them both up here, what is the protocol? I've introduced Elaine as my wife. It turns her on to do that ... don't ask. Anyway, when I bring her and my wife Audrey, how do I explain it? The two of them are pretty physical, and I don't want to be out of the ordinary."

"I see, Mike. Well, at this particular campus, it won't be a problem. We have at least six FFM or FMM trios here this weekend alone. We just ask that PDAs be limited to this facility, and not our sister resorts on the mountain. We try to keep the other two pretty much PG as they are family and kid oriented."

"PDAs?"

"Public displays of affection. Or at least some of them. If you and Elaine want to kiss anywhere, that is okay. But if you, Audrey and Elaine want to do so, we would prefer it here. It's not prohibited, per se, but we ask to keep the other two family-friendly. Here, kissing is the least you might see at our jazz club, for instance. We often have couples, threesomes and foursomes dancing together. No nudity, though. Tasteful, though there is the odd orgasm from under-the-tablecloth activity."

"The nooks and crannies along our rear trail system are often used for trysts. Not the one along the front. That one interconnects with the other two resorts. We have mostly straight and gay/lesbian couples here. Our Facebook and Trip Advisor profiles mention this, and the somewhat adult-oriented atmosphere here. We get families, too, but everyone behaves and there have been very few incidents."

"So, to answer your question, bring both ladies and have a good time. If you want to have an even better time, do what some people have done. Introduce Elaine all over as your wife, then when you bring Audrey, pretend there is nothing amiss. In fact have Elaine come late for a dinner reservation after the staff there knows Elaine. Sit with Audrey and then have Elaine come in and give you a big kiss before sitting down. Then have Audrey kiss her. Always brings a laugh."