Dreams of Desire - The Button-Up

Story Info
A man has a dream of his temptress.
2.6k words
4.5
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when we walked through the door of her apartment. I had a long and tiring work event, and was ready to relax after a long day out. Since it was a somewhat formal event, we had dressed nicer for the occasion. I was wearing a black suit with a white dress shirt and a red tie, and she was wearing a dazzling black dress, and a smile across her beautiful face. With a devious look in her eyes, she grabbed my hand and started to lead me away. "Come on Michael, let's go get changed." I gladly followed as she led me into her bedroom.

Tired and warm, I was anxious to get out of my stuffy clothes, but just as I started taking off my suit coat, she stopped me.

"Hold on a second." She stepped forward and leaned into me as she laid her hand on my chest. "I thought that maybe... we could undress each other instead."

My lips broke into a smirk. "Well, I would like that very much."

She started with my coat, pulling by the collar, and came behind me to pull it off. She deftly undid my tie and quickly pulled it off, throwing it to the side. She leaned up so she was only a few inches from my face, and I could feel her hot breath on my face as she started unbuttoning my shirt. With each button she undid, she dragged her fingers along my chest, sending shivers through my body and up my spine. At last she pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the floor, fully exposing my chest. She rested her hand on my collarbone, and dragged her fingernails down my chest, kneeling when she got to the waist of my pants. She looked up at my eyes, then looked back at the task at hand, her fingers working fast to get the button and zipper undone. She pulled them to my ankles, and her eyes leveled, starting straight at my cock, which was straining against the fabric of my underwear.

She giggled "I think we'll have to save this for later."

I chuckled in response, "alright, I guess it's my turn now."

I started by removing the silver necklace from around her neck and gently placing it on the dresser. Then I went to work on her dress, starting from the bottom, and working my way up, finally getting the dress over her head, revealing her beautiful body, covered only by a black bra and panties, and tossed the dress to the side. "Well, looks like there's one thing I missed." I brought her in for a hug, while my hands went behind her back, undoing her bra, and pulled it off as I pulled away. I brought her into another embrace, the feeling of skin on skin comforting, yet driving me wild.

"Alright love, I better find some clothes to change into." I pulled away, and went to the closet to look for a change of clothes. A minute later, before I had the chance to get any clothes on, I heard June's voice behind me.

"Wow, this looks pretty good on me." I turned around to see that she had put on my white button up, which was only accompanied by her panties. Her breasts pushed against the fit of the fabric, not meant for a chest of her shape and large size. Her nipples were clearly visible, pushed against the thin white fabric.

I sighed, trying to hide my arousal. "It does, now hand it back, I need to put it away."

"No."

I turned to face her again. "No?" I asked as I approached her. "Come on love, I need it back."

She turned her body away and looked up at me squinting and smirking. "Nope, this is mine now." She teased.

"Wearing that must make you feel like you're in control. Is that how you want to feel? Powerful?" I paused to grab her by the waist, and pulled her up against my body. "Or do you want to be treated like the naughty little girl you are." I whispered into her ear. She shuddered and let out a small restrained moan at the mention.

"Well, I think that answers my question."

I pressed my lips into hers, and she returned, and we stayed for a few moments, until I broke away and guided her to the bed so that she sat on top of it. "Stay here love."

I walked to the other side of the room and grabbed my tie from off of the floor, and walked back over to the bed. I leaned in to kiss her once more, and my tongue melted into her mouth. I grabbed both of her hands to wrap the tie around them, and tied a knot to the middle. I pushed myself into her harder, so she leaned back, and I could tie the rest of the tie around the bed frame. I got up to admire my handiwork. June's chest heaved, her breath heavy while she laid on the bed. Her arms were secured behind her, and the white button up danced along the curves of her body, her legs in full view, and her face bright with anticipation.

I went in to kiss her once more, my hands caressing her body, before I moved from her lips to her neck, gently kissing and biting as I went down, and as I went down, I bit a little harder each time, causing her to gasp and moan as she pushed her neck into my mouth in reaction. I rested my hand on her chest and undid a few of the middle buttons. Her breasts fell out of the new opening, completely exposed once more. I kissed her again, and placed a hand on her breast. I started moving my thumb around her nipple and gently massaged it as our mouths mashed into each other. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair, before moving lower, and positioned my mouth over one of her breasts. I gently swirled my tongue around her nipple before pressing my whole mouth down, one hand still caressing and massaging one breast while my mouth was on the other. Her moans increased with each round of pressure, getting higher in pitch.

I moved my hand from her breast, stroking down her body until I reached her upper thigh, where I began massaging, her body struggling to press into me more. She wriggled and squirmed as the only thing holding her back were her restraints. I moved away, her breast glistening with saliva, her breathing hard and ragged. I looked down to see there was one thing still in my way. I gently tugged at her panties. "You didn't think you'd get to keep these on did you?"

June didn't respond, and instead just gave a teasing look. I pulled off her panties to reveal her pussy. Its wetness glistened in the light as she shivered from the sudden sensation of the chilly air. I ran my middle finger through her folds, and then ran it across my thumb, as it had become very slick. "Soaking wet already? My my, you are naughty."

I knelt at the side of her bed and pulled her by her thighs until her pussy was level with my face. Starting with the right leg, I kissed up her thigh, burying my face in her upper thigh, causing her to squirm against the restraints. Just before I reached the middle, I switched sides, kissing up her other thigh while my hand massaged the previous one. Then slowly, I moved my hand from her thigh inward, till it was hovering over her pussy, and started gently running two fingers over her folds. I could hear her trying to control her breathing in preparation for what came next, and she was a good judge, cause there was much more to come.

Slowly I started applying more and more pressure, and I could hear restrained moans coming from June. With my forefinger, I gently circled around her clit, before gently inserting a finger into her entrance. I gently curled it forward while bringing it out, and repeated, listening to her moans for the perfect moment. Suddenly the moment came, and I moved my hands to her thighs, and brought my mouth in line with her waiting pussy.

"Michael..." she barely got out before I delved in with my tongue, eliciting a long moan from her, setting me on fire. I applied more pressure with my mouth, massaging her thighs as I explored her with my tongue, licking through her folds and around her clit, pushing my tongue into her entrance, listening to her moans and gasps for what she liked the most, until she started breathing heavier. My nose rubbed into her clit as I pushed my face into her more and more. She put a hand on my head and guided my rhythm, and I rocked my face and dug my tongue in with every rock of her hand.

"Oh god, I'm..." before she pushed her hips into my face, climaxing in a rush of energy before collapsing on the bed.

"How was that, love?" She got up onto her knees on the bed, her thighs wet with saliva. She placed her hands on her knees and looked up at me.

"That was amazing, but now," she looked down at my crotch, and it was at that moment that I realized I was so distracted I hadn't noticed that she'd escaped her restraints. "It's my turn"

This wasn't right at all, I was supposed to be in charge, but before I could protest, her hands were on the waistband of my underwear, and before I knew it they were at my knees, freeing my fully erect cock from the fabric. Faster than I could say anything, her hand was on my shaft, and it felt so good, it destroyed any thoughts of protest. She gently held it in her hand and started stroking it up and down. Her fingers were like magic, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Eventually she added her second hand, using both hands, causing me to gasp in pleasure. I started moaning louder and louder, the pleasure increasing exponentially. She started swirling her thumb around the head as her other hand worked on the rest. I looked down to see she was smiling, obviously enjoying the sound of me moaning very much. Suddenly, I could feel a familiar feeling rising in me. I had to do something fast.

"Wait, not yet, you're not in control here." But instead of listening to me, she increased the pace of her motions. "Ohhhhh GODDDD," in a flash of white hot heat, I climaxed, overwhelmed by pleasure, all I could feel was the pulsing sensation coming from my lower body. When I snapped back into reality, I could see June snickering while she was blushing, the white button up shirt now covered in beads of semen.

"Well love, that was amazing, but it looks like you forgot that you're not the one in charge here." She looked at me coyly while I lifted her head so her eyes could meet mine. "Plus, look how dirty you've gotten my good shirt, now I'm going to have to wash that."

She giggled, "oops."

I brushed her hair out of her face. "Oops is right, love, now I'm going to have to teach you another lesson." I pulled her up and unbuttoned the shirt, slipped it off of her shoulders and threw it to the side, revealing her full body to me. "You are beautiful, dear." I pulled her in for another embrace, our bodies fully touching each other, with nothing between, and brought her in for a gentle kiss. "Now, it's time to teach you your lesson."

I pushed her back onto the bed, and wrapped her wrists in the tie once more, tying the knot tighter so she couldn't escape this time. I leaned down to kiss her before walking over the nearby bed table. I grabbed a condom off the top and removed it from its packaging, and rolled it over my erect cock, June visibly shaking in anticipation. I walked back over to her, and pulled her to me by her thighs. "Are you ready for your lesson, darling?"

She smiled. "I'm ready"

I flashed a devious smile, and couldn't hold myself back anymore. I slowly moved my hips back, and placed the tip of my cock at her pussy as she took a deep breath. I slowly slid the tip into her as she let out a gasp, then slowly went farther in. I started increasing my pace, sliding in and out of her faster and faster, our breaths getting heavier, our moans becoming more frequent.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Now, be a good girl for me." She squirmed and smiled, too flustered and distracted to form a response to my words.

I drove myself deeper and deeper until the entire apartment complex could hear the slapping sound of flesh on flesh. A few thrusts later, I thought I heard a quiet mumble.

"What's that, love?" I leaned closer to her face and held it in my hand, still thrusting.

She said a little louder, "...harder."

I picked up my speed just slightly. "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

She said loudly, "Harder!"

"What? I still can't hear you." I gripped her harder with my hands, giving myself more leverage.

She shouted. "HARDER!" And after all of the teasing, I obliged, increasing the force of my thrusts, pounding into her harder and harder. I bent down, and passionately kissed her while keeping my pace. I brought one hand to her breast and one to her thigh, giving her as much stimulation as I could while still kissing her beautiful face.

My thrusting became more desperate, more primal. Her hands on my back drove me closer to her, and drove me wild. My playful stimulation had changed to grabbing and groping. June yelped at the sudden change in pressure, but it was drowned out by my mouth invading hers. My hands started to slip, as both of our skin had become covered in sweat. I held on even tighter to fight the sweat, and she moaned even louder in response. Neither of our brains could tell pain from pleasure, and in that moment, both were euphoric.

Suddenly I stood up, and once again I could feel the sensation rising. "June, I'm gonna..." and climaxed for a second time, with the same powerful sensation. I throbbed inside her, but this time each pulse of semen was caught by the condom. I pulled out and collapsed next to her, exhausted, and just laid there and held her for a while.

Once I had gotten a little bit of my energy back, I traced my hands up her entire body, stopping at her hands, where I loosened the tie and helped her stand up. I slipped the condom off of my cock and threw it away. I handed June a nearby towel. "Let's get cleaned up darling, then we should go get some ice cream." June smiled and walked over to the bathroom.

I cleaned myself off and got dressed while June was in the bathroom, this time just throwing on some casual clothes. We stepped out of the bedroom together. Both of us were walking a little funny, our legs shaking and tired from what just happened. We both walked out of that apartment excited for ice cream, and for the next time June would steal one of my shirts.