Dreams of Desire - The Red Room

Story Info
A dream full of passion and desire for a lover.
1.2k words
4.47
3.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started as it had before, in a room full of red. I could not make out what objects made up the red, as they were obscured by the beauty and allure of the vessel of my desire. June. Besides her all that could be seen was a bed, the dark oak bedframe gently holding a mattress, soft as clouds, and covered in a white bedsheet. She was standing in front of me, smiling, my temptress, my goddess, I had nothing but reverence for her, and yet there was nothing I wanted to do more than tie her down and introduce ecstasy and unimaginable pleasure to the red room.

We kissed, exploring each other's mouths as I undressed her, lifting her shirt over her head, unclipping her bra and tossing it to the side, before removing my own shirt and pants as she caressed my chest, her fingers making music across my skin. A rope seemed to materialize out of thin air, and as she caressed me I tied a makeshift restraint. After I finished, I pushed her onto the bed, pressed my mouth into hers, and we passionately kissed each other as I carried out my plan.

I removed her pants, inch by inch showing her gorgeous legs, and pulled her panties off afterwards, her full body now revealed to me. I brought both hands above her head and secured them into the restraints, tying the other end to the top of the bedframe, listening to her breath quicken as she kissed me harder. My mouth left hers, and as I kissed down her neck I could feel her hot breath and hear tiny moans between each kiss. Her hands pushed against the restraints, not in an attempt to escape, but as if she were testing if they were holding her properly.

I kissed down her collarbone and down to one of her large breasts. I could feel her body tense in anticipation as she waited for my next move. I kissed down one breast, and fondled the other in one of my hands. Once I reached her nipple, I stopped, lightly swirling my tongue around it, before pressing down with my whole mouth, lightly biting and sucking as I made circles around her other nipple with my thumb. Each time I pressed down with my mouth, I was met with a moan, and could feel her squirm against her restraints. Eventually I started moving lower, kissing all over her belly before lifting my head, my hands still massaging her breasts, to get a view of her gorgeous pussy, glistening from how wet she was. I would get there eventually, but there was still more of her body to explore first.

Instead I went lower, kissed up her thigh, and placed my hand on her upper thigh, massaging the soft flesh with both my mouth and hands, causing her to writhe in pleasure and let out a long moan as she said my name. My tongue danced along the insides of her thighs, before I took a finger and lightly dragged it over the lips of her pussy, causing her to buck under the restraints. I took my thumb and slightly spread her lips, rubbing up and down to the rhythm of her sharp breaths, and when she started squirming more, I dragged my thumb up to her clit, lightly making circles around it as she started grinding her hips to the movement of my hand. As I circled her clit, I took my other hand, brought it up to her pussy, and gently inserted my middle finger into her opening. I gently slid it in and out, slightly curling my finger as I brought it out. "Harder" she pleaded, and I enthusiastically obliged, increasing pressure on both fronts and saw her bite her lip.

Very suddenly, I stopped, moving both hands to her thighs, and she gasped in frustration, upset that I stopped before bringing her to climax. But I was far from done, and wasn't about to deny her the satisfaction she deserved, or the lesson she needed to be taught.

As quickly as I had stopped, I buried my face into her pussy, massaging her thighs while I delved my tongue between her folds. I licked up and down, around her clit, and dived into her hole, adding more pressure whenever she grinded into me. Soon after, in an instant, her breathing accelerated, and she barely got out "Michael.. I'm gonna.." before she slammed her hips forward, and I could feel the rhythmic pulsation of her pussy in my tongue and face as her whole body tensed. And then her whole body dropped, relaxed, her breathing stable, but still intense. I stood up to see her laying on the bed in all of her beauty. Her beautiful hands tied above her face, her face awestruck, her breasts and stomach patiently waiting, her legs crossed, still twitching from the experience.

I caressed her face and kissed her once again, but this wasn't the end either. I stood up, grabbed her thighs, and pulled her to the edge of the bed, her arms fully stretched above her head as I brought her hips against mine, and her face was struck with realization. I smiled as I stepped back, and slowly pulled down my underwear, my cock hard against the fabric before finally springing free. I brought my hips against hers once more, and rubbed it up and down the outside of her pussy.

I brought my head down once more to kiss her, letting the heat and excitement from her body fill mine. I stood up, and with one hand grabbed her waist, and with the other, guided myself to her entrance. I could basically hear her heart beating through her chest, and in a rush of passion, slowly inserted the tip as I gripped her waist, causing both of us to gasp. I slowly started rocking my hips back and forth, my cock going deeper with each thrust, causing her to grunt and gasp in sync. After I could tell she was getting used to it, I increased my speed more, now holding her waist with both hands, in ecstasy as I felt her pussy wrap around me, the movement and friction sending waves of pleasure through my body, causing me to moan and grip her harder. It was then that she said those magic words once again. "Harder."

At that point I lost all control. I brought her feet up over my shoulders, grabbed her legs, and thrusted into her even harder, my cock completely buried. The sounds of our moans and grunts filled the room, as well as the sound of flesh hitting flesh as I pounded into her. After continuing this for a few minutes, the air was heavy with sweat and raw passion, and I could feel it happening, an energy building up in me that I couldn't contain any longer. I increased my pace, unable to control myself, and in a white hot flash, an electric shock went through my body as I climaxed, my whole body pulsing, and I kissed the love of my life once more before I woke up in a sweat, unsure of what was real, and what was just a dream.