Dreams of Her

Story Info
Dreaming of the prefect woman.
1.7k words
4.75
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*My first "Story".

They had gone out for dinner and drinks. Her, dressed in a sexy form fitting red top tucked into her dark grey tight pencil skirt black nylons with a seam running down the middle in the back and a matching cream-colored satin matching bra and panty set with lace around the edges. Him, dressed in a red button-down shirt with grey slacks and black dress shoes. They looked good together, really good. She had worn this outfit knowing it played to a few of his shall we say.... fetishes? The top and skirt showing every luscious and beautiful curve of her amazing womanly figure. But she also knew he was a sucker for the feel of satin and nylons, not just by themselves but, most importantly how they felt on her body to him and his touch.

Dinner was over and they had headed home. They arrived and he had gotten out first to open the door as he always had done, took her by the hand and helped her out of the truck. She always secretly enjoyed it more than she had led him to believe, to her it was just one of those things that made her feel as though she were a queen in his eyes. They held hands as they walked to the door. He unlocked it and followed her through shutting the door behind them.

She turns to him, gives him a quick kiss and tells him, "I am going to the bathroom, see you in couple minutes."

Knowing it would take him a few minutes to finish locking up the house, shutting the blinds and making sure everything was in order for the next day. He had finally advanced towards the bedroom, the door not completely closed, he opened it the rest of the way. There she was, on the edge of the bed still in the clothes she wore to dinner, heels kicked off below her, on her hands and knees arched and looking back at him. She had kept everything on, knowing how much he loved to slowly and deliberately undress her. Even more so with outfit she had chosen to wear to dinner. Pencil skirt stretched to its max over her breathtaking juicy peach and hourglass hips. Nylons with the seam ran out from under the skirt to her perfectly beautiful feet. Now he wasn't exactly a foot fetish kind of guy but, her feet he loved, her feet he definitely had a fetish for. And them being covered in nylons only added more fuel to his fire.

"Is this what you've been wanting all night? You know I caught you staring many times." she said.

His jaw was still on the floor, eyes as big as the moon. See in his eyes she was the most gorgeous, the most beautiful, the sexiest woman he had ever seen in his life. Completely in love and still wondering how he had managed to land such a diamond.

He finally managed a few almost incoherent words, "Uhhh. Baby. Oh my...."

He had become instantly hard at the sight, and it shows through his more form fitting slacks, though he hasn't conscientiously realized. He slowly makes his way over to her. Arriving at the end of the bed his hands first meet her beautiful nylon covered feet, he lingers, loving the way her arches and toes feel to his touch. It sets him on fire.

"Mmmm. I knew that'd get to you." she says.

But it also gets to her, and he knows this. See she too has a nylon and satin fetish and his touch lights a fire in her that before him she never knew she had. He lifts her feet to the crotch of his pants; she knows exactly what he wants. She starts to move her feet in a purposeful manner, playing and teasing his with his hardness. And oh, does it feel so good to both of them. He continues to run his hands up her legs and over her voluptuous skirt covered peach until he reaches the dainty zipper that is begging to be pulled down. He drops his face down to her peach as he unzips her skirt, puts his face against it. He grabs ahold of the waist band as she slowly and seductively wiggles back and forth to help him pull it down over her magnificent peach though, they both know he needs no help. He slides it down only to reveal she is wearing his favorite set of panties, cheeky, cream-colored with lace around the edges staring at him through the black of her nylons. He buries his face into them feeling the warmth of her peach and the satin rubbing against his face through the nylons. He kisses her peach several times and gives it a few firm bites. This makes her wiggle and her breathes become heavy. She lets out a few slight soft, sensual moans.

"Oh, my favorite set. I can't believe you did that. Well, I can but you know. You drive me wild!" he says before burying his face back into her peach.

She turns over, sitting on the edge of the bed she lets the skirt fall to the ground. She unhooks his belt and unbuttons his pants letting them fall to the ground. His shirt buttons are next. His member bulging and begging to be released form his boxer briefs. She teases, gently stroking and running her fingers over his hard erect member still trapped in its confines. Looking up at up delighted in his look of pleading begging for her to unleash him. She concedes after a few minutes of the gentle loving torture knowing it has sent him to the edge. She reaches in and pulls him out. He is so extremely hard for her. He reaches down finding the bottom of her shirt and lifts it, gently breaking the hold she has on him. There they are her perfect ample breasts wrapped in a matching cream satin and lace bra. He is awe, defenseless. She takes this moment to attack and takes his member to her lips. Kisses the tip, looks up and gives him a devilish grin before taking him slowly into her mouth moving him around, up and down. A loud moan escapes his lips. They are both enjoying the moment. She has her way with him for several minutes as he tries not explode too early.

"Oh babe! you're killing me!" he manages.

She smirks again. He can't take it anymore. He gently but swiftly backs off and pushes her back onto the bed, her legs still hanging over the edge. He drops to his knees face even with her mound. Vigorously tearing a hole in the crotch of her nylons and pulling her panties to the side in one swift motion.

"Oh!" she manages.

He buries his face into her mound tongue penetrating her entrance and moving back up to her clit. Licking and kissing licking and kissing, tongue in and out. She is soaking wet, and he laps at her juices as though it were liquid gold. She panting, breathing heavy, chills running up and down her body her mound dripping. She is ready, she is almost there. So close.

"Baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my face baby." he pleads.

Her mind races. Hearing him say it sends an electric pulse through her body. Shes ready. Here comes. Her mound pulsating. Her entrance on fire. She starts to climax. She grabs the back of his head and shoves him into her mound and entrance harder Thrusting his face harder.

"Thats it baby! Give it all to me!" he pleads more.

She moans and yells. "Yes! Yes! Oh my gaaaawd! Mmmm!"

Her body twitching, chills over every inch of her body, slightly shaking. She has gotten exactly what she wanted. But he's not done. He gives her moment to catch her breathe. He slowly and gently rubs his hard throbbing member on her mound knowing she's still got the pulses from her orgasm running through. His face covered in her tasty juices he leans over to kiss her so she can get a taste of herself. She secretly loves when does this, because it makes her feel so naughty. He slowly moves the head of his member to her entrance. She excited, she's ready, she wants it oh so badly. He gently thrusts, she is so tight, and he is so hard and thick. The juices from her mound have made it easier and she begins to stretch for his member. Slow, methodical, purposeful. Indescribable. Both trying to breathe, both trying to catch their breath. Staring into each other's eyes, mouths slightly open in amazement. They feel every inch of each other. He slowly thrusts back and forth, stretching her filling her. He picks up the pace leans over the top of her and firmly places a hand around her neck. Thrusting faster and faster. Slamming his hard erect member as deep as her entrance will allow. Now they are going at it, they are fucking. All gentleness out the window, they can't help it. They are locked into each other like a freight train with no brakes. There's only one way out. His hand tightens around her neck a little more.

"Oh baby! Fuck! You feel soooo good!" he yells.

Doing everything in his power to keep him from exploding early.

"Baby I'm going to cum again! Make me cum! Keep going!" she yells back.

Her words hit deep in his brain sending him into a frenzy. He starts thrusting as hard as he can giving her everything he has. She is there, she is ready. He can see it in her eyes. Feel it in her breathing as it becomes heavy, loud and intense.

She yells, " Baby I'm cumming! Cum with me! Babe cum in me!"

She reaches down and grabs his balls, stroking them teasing them. She feels them tighten and pulse. She can tell he's ready, she can tell her plan has worked and they are going to explode together.

"Baaaaabe! Oh fuck! Baaaaby!" he replies.

"Yes babe, fill me up!" she responds as they cum together.

On thrust, two, three, four each one unloading inside her; every drop into her tight entrance. Bodies pulsing and on fire. Her mound soaking wet, and completely drenched. Both out of breathe. Both spent. He collapses next to her and scoops her into his arms while they lay they just a bit longer, smiling giggling and enjoying it all.