The Party with Dave

Story Info
After she bre it off with her lover she goes to a party.
2.2k words
2.68
6.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
39 Followers

The party with Dave

Dave stops by the house and said that his wife is out of town and that he is having a party he wants me to come over. He said that it will just be a few guys and their dates. He tells me that he does not want to be the only one without a date. I decided to go as his date. Dave is one of the guys that are in a secondary group of friends. This group is more of the group of my women friends. There is about 10 of us that go shopping and help each other with the kids and just women companions. Our husbands are not to close but know each other. I jump at the chance; I have a crush on him. He just makes me weak from time to time. I did not start hanging out with this group till after Jim and I stopped seeing each other. So, as it has been a long time, with the only sex I have had has been with my husband. Don't get me wrong I love my husband deeply. But every-once- in- awhile I just need a change. I would not want to leave him, but my husband and I do get in a rut.

I hope that Dave will try to get me in bed. I think about the party all week. I want to be in the right frame of mind and be ready for what may come. I dress in clothing that is easy to get out of but not too slutty. I have on a bra, long blouse that I can wear as a dress, pantyhose and lose fitting pants. I add low heal shoes to complete the outfit. My makeup is sexy, and I have heavy perfume on. I get over to his house and the lights are low, but music is playing I open the door and Dave meets me with a smile and a quick kiss. I don't move when his hand rubs my ass.

He offers me a drink and takes me to the kitchen to make it. I see some of the other wives with other guys that are not their husbands. I know that they are here for the same reason that I am, hoping to have a GOOD TIME also.

When we get into the kitchen Dave makes me a strong drink and we start to talk about things. He moves in close and tells me that he is happy that I came because he has had a thing for me for some time. He kisses me hard, and I respond. As we kiss, I move back to the counter, and he moves closer. I feel his body pressing against mine and can feel his cock pressing into my belly. He moves presses me harder into the counter, as he kisses me deeply with his tongue deep in my mouth. I reach out, my arms around him, and pull him closer and return his kiss.

His hands rub my body and squeeze my breast through my clothes. My hand moves down, and I brush against his hard cock and moan. He asks if I like what I am feeling? I say that it feels nice and hard. He places his hands on the front of my pants and pull down the zipper slowly. I don't stop him; he pulls down my pants then helps me take them off. I look over my shoulder towards the door. I say that someone might see but he tells me that the blouse is long enough to hide me, it looks like a short dress for a party. That is the effect I wanted just in case.

We keep kissing and he lifts me up onto the counter and spreads my legs open, Dave steps in close to kiss me. My legs are around him as I kiss him. His hands are feeling my body through the dress. His hands move up my legs and he press is his fingers onto my pubic mound. He steps back and says that I am not wearing any panties! I ask him if he is surprised? He says he like the fact that I chose not to have panties on. It is kind of a turn on knowing that a woman will not have panties on when she is on a date. He says it makes him hard thinking that I might want to be naughty girl.

I pull his lips to mine I tongue kiss him. He is playing with my pubic mound through my pantyhose. His hand is between my legs I start to dry hump his hand. He steps back as he lays me down on the countertop. He is kissing me as he runs his hand under my dress up my legs and down again and again. My nipples are getting hard. I respond to his hand by humping against him. He opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of scissors. He lifts the hem of my dress up and grabs my pantyhose and then cuts the center between my legs out. He tells me that he needed access and that the pantyhose where in the way. I smile and lay back he starts to finger me thru the open hole I moan loudly.

He stops and says that we have been in the room too long he helps me down and we go back out to the living room. We move to the dark side of the couch and sit down. He keeps rubbing my leg and kiss me every so often. The music is slow and soft he asks me to dance. I feel the pantyhose open I feel a little slutty, but I like it. He presses his body against me while we dance, he puts his hands on my butt and pulls me into him. I feel his cock getting hard as we tongue kiss.

He leads me to a dark corner of the room and slides his hands under my dress. I tell him that there are too many people around. He whispers in my ear that he wants to take me upstairs to his bedroom. He leads me by the hand to the stairs. I try to look around at who might see us going up but decide that I just don't care anymore. As we walk up the steps, he has me move to the front. The steps are dark, and he stops me on the landing halfway up. He pushes me back against the wall and kisses me hard. His hand slides up my leg and he push a finger thru the opening in my pantyhose. As we kiss, he fingers fucks me almost to and orgasm. He turns me facing the wall I reach out my hands pushing them to the wall to keep from lying flat on it. His hands run up my legs. Lifting my dress as he moves up to my pantyhose covered ass. He kisses the back of my neck and presses his pants against me. He lifts the dress higher. My heat is burning my body to a point that I might cum then and there. He stops and leads me up the stairs.

We get upstairs to his room he closes the door. I kiss him as he moves me to the bed. I sit down he opens his pants and lets them fall to the floor. My face is right at his crotch he puts my hands on his underwear. I pull them down. His cock is now at my mouth I start to kiss it. Then I place it in my mouth. As I suck him, he pulls my dress off and then pushes me back on to the bed. He takes off my shoes. I turn to lay down on the bed so he can be beside me.

His cock is hard and is standing up. I start to kiss him and jack him off. His cock is long, and full, and has foreskin. I have a thing for that. He unhooks my bra and takes it off. He moves his head down to lick my pussy thru the hole in my pantyhose. I start to hump his face. He rips at the pantyhose to open them more. He rips the center completely open. I kiss him hard as he moves over my body, he lays down on top of me kissing and playing with my boobs. He pulls at my nipples. I keep pulling on his dick and kissing him.

He asks if I want to fuck? I hotly say I need him to fuck me right then. He spreads my legs open, and I guide is cock into my pussy. In one swift stroke, I feel his cock deep inside me I moan. He kisses me hard and starts to hump his cock in and out of my pussy aggressively, he humps me for a long time. I hump him back hard I wrap my legs around his back and lift up to meet each one of his trusts. I am very wet, and he moves in and out of my pussy easily.

I feel his cock getting harder and he is fucking me as fast as he can. I feel his dick pulse I feel the hot liquid fill my love hole. I yelp a little. We keep humping for a few more minutes, as we slow down, he keeps his cock in my pussy till it softens then he gets off me. I roll over and kiss him, then I move my head down to suck his cock to clean him. I pull his foreskin down over the head of his cock. I lick the tip and taste our cum. He brings my body over top of him and spreads my legs he licks my pussy as I suck his cock. We stay in that position for a few minutes as his cock starts to get hard again.

He moves me around and tells me to get on my knees facing the mirror. I do what he asks and look in the mirror as he gets behind me. I see him behind me and feel his cock at my pussy lips. He guides the head of his cock into my wet pussy, and it slides in with no problem. He reaches up to my breast and pulls at my nipples as he starts to fuck me. I moan, this is my favorite way to fuck, I tell him to fuck me hard and fast. As he humps in and out. He plays with my tits; he moves my hand down to my pussy and whispers into my ear to play with myself. I keep looking into the mirror as he fucks me. Our eyes are locked together in the mirror, and I see him fucking me. I feel his cock and my own fingers in my pussy. I keep watching as he fucks me. I start to cum and moan, my belly quivers as I cum harder. I feel his cock twitch and then feel his cum fill my pussy. He slows down and I lay down on my belly he stays on my back for a little while as his cock softens and falls out of my pussy.

I stay like that as he moves off. He gives me my dress and shoes. He said that I don't need a bra for the rest of the night because we might be back up in the bed fucking later. I walk down to the party and feel his cum dripping out of my pussy onto my legs as I walk. We have more drinks and dance more slow dances; we kiss and rub each other. I know that I will fuck him more if not that night but soon. As we sit on the dark end of the couch, he rubs my legs and whispers that we need to fuck more. I kiss him and we make plans. As we sit in the dark, we hear others in the dark fucking. He pushes my head down to his lap. I open his pants and pull out his cock. I pull the foreskin open and close, faster, and faster. His cock is hard, and I feel pre-cum running over my fingers. I move my mouth over his cock head and slide it into my mouth. He pulls my hair into a ponytail so he can see me suck him. My head bobbing up and down, my mouth sucking hard, it is more then he can stand, and he explodes into my mouth. I gulp down his cum some drips out the corner of my mouth. I lick it off as my hand holds his cock. I hear a horse whisper in my ear, a woman in the dim light room, she says that she loves to watch a woman suck cock. Her hand slides up my legs and under my skirt. I feel her start to play with my cum covered pubic hair. She leans closer kiss my ear. She whispers that she had her turn last week and says that it only gets better the next time.

I know that this will not be my last party. I wonder if next time if I will bring her to the bed for hot fun?

Linda Jakes

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
39 Followers