Dreams of Maternity Pt. 05

Story Info
More preggo antics: belly worship, overdue, teacher, shower!
1.6k words
4
7.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 6th - The Fertility Ritual

I decided a few days ago that I wanted to return to an mpreg dream-environment, and be the pregnant man myself once again. With some research about fertility rituals under my belt, I made some pretty good preparations for a fun dream. Usually such rituals are done with pregnant women, for obvious reality-based reasons, but I figured my mind could handle a few minor adjustments to reality. I was ready to have my big hairy bump worshipped, and I was pretty sure I'd be able to find some fertility-hungry ladies to do so.

The dream happened last night, and it was quite a trip. I found myself in the middle of a dark forest in a clearing with a large bonfire, a rather spooky setting my brain apparently associated with fertility rituals (maybe connecting it to witches or the like). I was laying on a soft make-shift bed, and I was so hairy! I'm usually pretty damn hairy, so it was interesting to see just how much hairier I could look. Belly button and nipples were all entirely obscured by the dark brown forest covering me. My bump was a nice round size and pleasantly filled out, softer than usual and really enjoyable to grab handfuls of.

There were six attractive nude women circling the fire and chanting (again, pretty witch-like). The only words in the chant I could make out were "grow," "seed," and "toads." As the other four continued the chant, two of the ladies approached. One started playing with my dick, getting it nice and hard then mounting me and beginning to ride. The other started rubbing my swollen belly with an oil that smelled like herbs and minty medicine. The oil-anointer kept the chant up, making the massage feel like belly worship. Hey, I'm pretty into my belly, too; certainly willing to accept any worship directed toward the bump.

I came after a three or four minute ride, she came pretty much concurrently, then she switched places with the anointer. Like in my harem dream a while ago, I apparently had no refractory period, so I was hard again right away and once again only took a few minutes to get off. The constant oily rubbing of my big hairy belly helped my ability to stay aroused, naturally. Once these two had both fucked and anointed, the next two came over to do the same, and the final two after them. I hoped I dream-impregnated at least a few of these ladies, as that was clearly the point of the whole thing.

After waking up, I couldn't get their chant out of my head. It was impressively catchy, at least for a witch song.

July 8th - The Teaching Assistant

I was a TA holding office hours in my dream last night. After a gentle knock at the door, one of my students entered and took a seat next to me. Heavily pregnant, of course, and wearing a nicely form-fitting maternity dress. She got right to the point, asking for more time on her term paper due to her "condition." Not sure how that was particularly relevant to her ability to finish the paper on time, but I knew that she'd been catching me staring at her bump all semester, and I felt a bit guilty about that; I quickly granted her request for extra time.

Thinking about staring at her bump in class, I realized I'd been staring at her bump at this moment, too. My face reddened and our eyes met. She smiled. "Would you like to touch my belly?" she asked as she hiked up her dress to just below her breasts, baring her maternity underwear and bump in turn. Pretty forward, very much appreciated. She pulled the belly band of the underwear down to allow full-belly access, took my hand and placed it on her well-moisturized skin. It was firm and delightful, just as my subconscious likes to cook up in these dreams.

By this point in my lucid adventures, I know where these things usually end up. I felt bad about the teacher/student power dynamic at play, but the transgression seemed hotter than it did unethical at the moment. She noticed my obvious erection through my thin khakis, wordlessly unzipping me and pulling out my dick. I'm glad my tiny office had no windows.

She stood to pull down her panties, then sat back down right on my dick. As she was facing me, her tight bump pressed firmly into my midsection, arousing me intensely. She bounced up and down quickly, producing soft moans throughout. We came simultaneously, then she got up, put her underwear in her purse, pulled her dress back down to cover her crotch, and left the office. I turned to my laptop, played a full game of minesweeper before the dream ended.

July 9th - The Shower

I found myself in a sizable, rather fancy shower with a modestly pregnant woman, maybe five months along. Rare that I have dreams with less-than-huge bumps in play, but I was happy to experience some variety and she looked fucking great. No water came from the shower, but we were both somehow dripping wet. "Clean me," she requested. Absolutely. I shot some shower gel into my hands and worked it into a lather before starting to clean her.

Starting with her visibly swollen ankles, I decided to work my way upward. Thick thighs, engorged pussy (she didn't seem to mind my touching her there a bit, based on her soft moaning). Broad hips ready to bear her impending child. Soft round bubble of an ass, very firm bump, pleasantly fat-thickened upper arms. It all felt great, and I was thorough enough that my rubbing would've cleaned even the filthiest of preggos. Mission accomplished.

It was a simple and brief dream, but very enjoyable. I'd really love to shower with a preggo in real life...

July 11th - High School Crush, Take 2

Dialogue having improved immensely since our encounter in an early lucid dream, I decided to go for another rendezvous with my high school crush last night, this time with more talking. Same forest path setting as last time, and she was quite pregnant again (do I even need to say that at this point?). We held hands as we walked, and she had a few things to get off her chest...or, I had a few things floating somewhere in my head that I needed to hear from her. Either way, it felt pretty therapeutic and gave me some small sort of closure in a weird way.

"I don't know why I never saw you in a romantic way," went one part of the conversation. "I mean, you're attractive, obviously. I haven't made the best romantic decisions so far. I mean, look at me: 20, single, and preggo. The guys I got with were all assholes, but for high school girls suffering with the usual self-esteem issues, assholes can end up seeming like the most logical choices, unfortunately. You were such a good friend, I could tell you just about anything. Maybe I didn't want to risk that with a relationship that could've ended with bad feelings between us? And you weren't one of those 'nice guys' with an entitlement issue, I could tell you respected my decisions and autonomy, even if you always really wished I'd make some different choices as far as you and I went."

It was gratifying, and I almost hated to end her monologue when we came to the same bench we sat on last time. But I really, really wanted to fuck her, so I did that instead. Fantasy sex, even with a pregnant version of her, couldn't live up to whatever idealized expectations I'd developed over the years. It wasn't a rapturous explosion of romance or anything. Just an explosion of wet dream cum into my nightwear, per usual for my lucid exploits.

July 15th - Nudist Colony

Last night, I was a pregnant woman at a nudist colony brimming with other pregnant women. Honestly, at this point in my lucid journeys with so many interesting experiences under my belt, it was pretty fucking boring. I mean, I took in all the sights and feels I could while the dream lasted, but it wasn't my favorite thing ever. C+, maybe.

July 17th - Overdue

All right, last night was fucking fantastic. I was a woman, and I was 51 weeks pregnant. An impossible gestational moment, I'm quite sure, but the results it produced were really something to behold. My bump protruded so far and had dropped so low that I couldn't even get my hands around it well enough to lift it up more than a few inches. I just had to deal with it, and I was in absurdly-encumbered heaven.

Getting around pretty much demanded a wheelchair, and my belly shot a full foot out beyond my knees when I was seated. I rolled around a deserted mall, draped in a sheet: I didn't have a single article of clothing that could cover me, and the huge shapeless linen was apparently the best solution. No one around to see, I wondered why I was even bothering to cover myself, and ditched the sheet altogether.

The stretch marks on my shiningly-taut torpedo of a bump were furiously red and more abundant than I've ever seen in reality. My belly was hard to the point of feeling like it was going through one prolonged, intense contraction. The only way to expose my crotch was to lift my belly up with both arms: if I could've lifted it out of the way with one arm, I absolutely would've rubbed one out right there in front of the abandoned Sbarro. I forced myself to wake up so I could jerk off thinking about it. I think I'll jerk off to this one for a good long while to come.