Dress Code Violators Punished

Story Info
Making an example out of dress code violators.
2.3k words
3.3
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fellow regents, you are all aware that this college is facing a crisis. It is in part demographic. That is, the number of young people seeking a college education in liberal arts is declining. We have more older students seeking admission, but it is not nearly enough to keep our beloved institution a going concern. If changes are not made we will be forced to layoff our entire workforce and lock the doors of these ivy -covered buildings forever at the end of the next semester. "

"We have been unsuccessful in finding an online partner in the for-profit sector, which until recently appeared to be our last hope. However, a last ditch effort has provided us one final option. I am sure you have all carefully read the material that was e-mailed to you prior to the last meeting and know that Blessed Spirit of the Seraphim Online College has made a reasonable offer to buy our institution and retain all non-administrative employees and honor all student admissions for a one year probationary period."

"There offer was contingent on approval by local authorities to cede all law enforcement and legal jurisdiction excepting major felonies to the new BSS College. The college is very important to the town, and an agreement has been reached to do just that. BSSC will have its own police force and court system."

"We have discussed this at length. Do I have a motion and second to proceed with a vote?" All in favor say aye. The motion is passed unanimously, and the sale of the college will take place immediately after June graduation."

"Like the elves at the end of Tolkein's classic work, on which my own dissertation was based, our time in this place is done. We must away by sail to the Undying Lands."

The story now moves to a meeting in the office of the new President of BSSC in September of the same year.

Square-shouldered Sister Althea had a bullet-shaped head and a butch. "We have to do something about these sluts. A copy of the new dress code was distributed to every student, but nearly half of the female students are still wearing short skirts or leggings with skin tight butt cracks in full view."

Brother Uriah nodded in agreement. "Our students of faith are troubled by such things. This is not what they expected when they enrolled here. Unfortunately, we had to agree to allow these gentiles to remain among us for a full year.

"If we cannot punish them with the threat of expulsion, then we must punish them physically. Negative reinforcement is a very effective tool for modifying behavior. This new-age 'trophies for all' and 'no spankings' will not be the doctrine here," declared Sister Althea.

President Mortensen sat with pursed lips hands folded into the shape of a church with index finger steeple pressed against his chin listening to his subordinates. After a time he cleared his throat and spoke. "We cannot physically punish 40% of the females on campus. But we can pick out a select few and make an example of them that will put respect for God's will into the rest. I will tell my eldest son, who is now Chief of Campus Police, to arrest 3 or 4 of the most attractive violators and bring them directly to court. We will get the word out to the rest of the student body and subject them to speedy justice the following day."

"Why the most attractive?" asked Uriah. "Why not the most blatant? The shortest skirt, the tightest leggings, the most obscene whale tail?"

"Brother Uriah, for the punishments I have in mind they will not be wearing those outfits or anything else. If they wish to flaunt their bodies, we will grant them the opportunity in the most complete way. I remind you, we wish our student flock of believers to be fruitful and multiply. We want them to marry and add new members to our flock. With numbers comes power, power for us for the greater glory of God. What better encouragement than the view of beautiful female bodies as He made them. What better encouragement to find a wife than to hear the wails and supplications of a young woman's voice as she is stimulated with a modest amount of pain."

A week later 26 year-old Trina, a hot looking, leggy brunet with a world class thigh gap was entering the outdoor swimming pool. There was a sign mounted on the brick wall that stated in large font 'NO TWO-PIECE BATHING SUITES. Trina did not even see the sign. She was looking around to see if there were any hot-looking guys, lifeguards or otherwise. She was an alum visiting her younger sister who was a sophomore. When Trina was a student, bikinis, though not thongs, were 'A' O.K.

She came out of the changing room to many surreptitious and admiring glances and a few incipient woodies. The sullen-looking woman at the entrance desk looked her over too, but not in admiration. She picked up the phone and made a call.

A few minutes later a campus police car rolled up. A male and female office strode into the pool area and placed Trina in hand cuffs. They wrapped her in a blanket and started to escorted her to the car. Trina yanked back and said "My purse and towel, don't leave them here." The female officer picked up and carried her purse and towel. When they reached the patrol car, the blanket was temporarily removed and the young woman was photographed front and rear.

After a quick booking, mugshot, and finger printing at campus police headquarters, she found herself seated at a long table at the front of a courtroom with two other beautiful girls. Nearest her was Neveah, a slender girl with large tits and long straight blonde hair.

"How did you get here? What's going on?" Trina asked Neveah.

"I stopped at a bench, put down my stuff, and took of my sweat pants. I was wearing shorts underneath. It's really hot today. I didn't know shorts were a violation of the dress code. I never pay attention to all that orientation crap they send out. Shorts were O.K. last year. A cop car slammed on its brakes, backed up, and I was arrested."

Rhonda, the big curvy blond at the far end of the table said "All I did was bend over to tie my shoe. I guess my whale tail popped out. Big fucking deal, huh? Same thing, a cop car screeched to a halt, and I was arrested."

At that moment a fourth, fortyish woman joined the group. She did not look at or speak to the other girls. She was a shapely, big breasted strawberry blond with bangs.

"I think she's a faculty member," whispered Neveah.

The Judge entered and banged his gavel. "You women have all been charged with violation of the BSSC dress code. Additional charges are Trina Sandstrom, resisting arrest, Neveah Wilson lewd behavior, and Rhonda Bertram indecent exposure. You may now consult with your Public Defender.

A man in a suit and tie walked up and whispered to the girls, "I strongly advise all of you to plead guilty. Your offenses were photographed or recorded on video. All of you at some point signed a paper or checked a box online that you had read and agreed to follow campus regulations. If you plead not guilty your sentences will be more severe."

All four women plead guilty as they had been advised.

"I will now pass sentence," said the Judge. Dr. Cynthia Johnson, as a faculty member your punishment will be determined by President Mortensen. He will decide if you are fit to remain at this institution after leaving 3 buttons on your blouse undone and not wearing a bra.

Trina Sandstrom you wanted to flaunt your body in public. We will make that wish a reality. You will be on public display naked for one half hour, receive 15 slaps of the electrowhip, and then be returned to display for an additional half hour. The slaps are for pulling back to get your purse when arrested.

Neveah Wilson you engaged in blatant teasing behavior stripping of pants in public. You will dance naked in public as instructed by an officer of the court for 15 minutes. You will receive 30 slaps of the electrowhip reduced to 15 because your name is heaven spelled backwards. Then you will dance for an additional 15 minutes. If your genitals are wet indicating stimulation at that time, you will receive the remaining 15 slaps.

Rhonda Bertram, You will spend one hour naked with your legs spread wide in various positions, and the public will be permitted to photograph you. You will spend an additional 15 minutes in a pillory and 5 members of the public determined by draw will be permitted to fondle your buttocks for 3 minutes each.

The women were led to four adjacent small cells each containing a small bed with a thin foam mattress on wooden slats, a sink, a toilet, and nothing else. That night they were visited by President Mortensen. Reverend Mortensen looked like a comic book portrayal of an undertaker. Pale hands with wrists that extending far beyond the cuffs of his shirt. His skin was cold and slimy, his hair thin and gray, and his voice high and annoying.

"Trina, Neveah, and Rhonda, would any of you girlies like to avoid your punishment? All it would take is a little fucky-fuck. Ha, Ha, ha. I didn't think so. I have another more promising option."

He walked down to Dr. Johnson's cell, and the two engaged in a muffled inaudible conversation. Then Reverend Mortensen shouted, "Excellent!" And Dr. Johnson began to sob. There was a jangling of keys, and for the next two hours the wooden slats on her bed creaked and creaked rhythmically broken only by the sound of slaps on a bare bottom. Now and then the Reverend screamed out a sharp cry of lust, "ahhhh" as he pushed the woman into a new and even more fetching position.

The next morning the three younger women were given smocks to wear to the punishment area. Dr. Johnson was gone. The smocks were basically white sacks held in place with buttoned shoulder straps. They were forbidden to wear underwear. The smocks were barely long enough to cover the girls private parts. At noon they were led barefoot from the jail to a nearby open area where a temporary small stage had been erected along with a table the size of a pool table with many straps and anchor points.

Word had gotten out. There was a large crowd, mostly young men. The girl's arrival was greeted with claps and whistles. "Time for some fur burger" someone shouted. This was followed by cheering.

Rhonda was led to the table and her smock fell to the ground as the buttons on the shoulder straps were undone. The crowd oooed and ahhed. Her display began on her elbows and knees with her ankles strapped far apart. The crowd surged forward held back by a velvet rope and two officers. They jostled to get closeup photos of her pussy.

Neveah was led up onto the stage, and her smock dropped. "Now dance bitch, or you get the cattle prod. Sister Althea was the dance instructor. Move your ass left and right. When I tell you, turn to full frontal. Now turn sideways to the crowd and lift your knee high. Caress your thigh and point your toe. Now lay down on your side feet facing the crowd. Hook your arm behind your upper leg and show them your pussy. That's it."

Lastly Trina was led onto the stage. Her bald pussy was greeted with cheers when the smock dropped. A velcro band held her wrists together, and a cable lifted them over her head until she was on the balls of her feet and off balance. She tottered about giving a nice view of both the front and back of her nude body.

Neveah's dancing was much appreciated by the crowd. Certainly some studiously religious young men decided they needed to get some of that even if it meant getting married in a sect where birth control was a sin. She did not take her electrowhipping well. The electrowhip is light, like a heavy wire. It rarely breaks the skin, but gives a satisfying snap and is very painful. Neveah was suspended and then whipped mercilessly by Sister Althea who turned the setting up to high. Neveah screamed and wailed for mercy. "Please, please no more. I can't, I can't, please no more." No physical damage was done but, it was a very chastened Neveah whose pussy was tested for dampness by President Mortensen himself. He even slipped a few fingers inside in an effort to be thorough. He indicated she was dry, and she danced listlessly for the remaining 15 minutes.

Sister Althea also elecrowhipped Trina. She bawled and screamed, even shrieked after the ninth stroke. But she did not beg for mercy. When her final 15 minutes of nude display were over, she and Neveah stumbled unclothed back to the jail where they dressed and were released.

Eventually everyone who wanted a photo of Rhonda's pussy got the shot they wanted, and it was time for ass fondling. She was led onto the stage and her head and wrists were immobilized in a wooden pillory. Her ankles were velcroed together and fastened to the stage. Five lucky ticket holders, all young men, enjoyed stroking and squeezing her luscious cheeks. At first she jerked away from the touching but soon began to arch her back and push rhythmically against the hands.

Rhonda too then went on her way, sadder but wiser. Dress code violations dropped off dramatically afterwards, but September Dress Code Violation Days became a school tradition. One day for females and one day for males. No matter how carefully students try, how long the dresses or straight the bow ties, a few attractive victims are somehow always found.