All Comments on 'Dressing Room Malfunction'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You will have lots of opportunities in St. Martin to show off more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was Hot. Who knows, it may lead to MMMF fun..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. My only observation might be to perhaps draw it out and make the story a little longer and more detailed. Loved that the story is easily believable and could really have happened! Will definitely check out more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife loves the dressing rooms at a store near us, they have curtains that are easy to leave gaping open. They also have a full length mirror and a small stool to sit on. Her first time was in high school, she was going to a pool party so she wanted a new swim suit, her old one no longer fit since she had deveioped.

Of course to try on a swim suit, everything comes off.

She told me about doing it with some old man watching, and it was fun.

That excited me, so I went with her, if the situation is right, she will get blatant about it.

The most at any one time is three men watching, plus me, usually behind them.

Almost private, the dressing rooms are towards the rear where people sit to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it, 5 Stars. Can't wait to read more of your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Love your stories, made all the better for being true. My late wife was always 'Accidentally' exposing herself to strangers. This brought us lots of pleasure in bed and left me with many happy memories. Can't wait to read more of your exploits.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 2 years ago

I like this story a lot especially the part where she tried on the halter-top sundress. I had a similar experience with my young wife when she was trying on bikini swimsuits at the mall. The setup of the dressing room was similar to the one you describe in your story. She had neglected to close the curtain all the way and a young man who was waiting outside the dressing room for his girlfriend could see my wife completely naked! I was thrilled that he was treated to such nice view. Please read my story, "Dressing Room Exposure".

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

All of your stories really add up to a wonderfully sexy marriage. Very nice to read.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I have always liked this scenario

KnightlySeducerKnightlySeducer10 months ago

JoandD,

I love your stories. Nicely written and stimulating, without unneeded explicitness. Thank you for the nice comments on mine, as well. Keep up the great work!

savidstormsavidstorm7 months ago

got me hard thinking about it cant wait for more escapades

RoammeRoammeabout 1 month ago

Boy, do I identify with this. I started out super worried about getting seen at changing booths. Funny, though since I was already a huge fan of leaving my blinds up for potential Peeping Toms. A boyfriend got me to do this on purpose the first time. We didn't last but it got me to be more daring in places like that.

After I was married, I basically lived through the exact same thing. My husband was very excited and proud of me

DivindisguiseDivindisguise21 days ago

Amazing story. I love the build-up, from poor self-image, to nervousness, to boldness and acceptance of your body, and then the great communication between the two of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES