Drop in the Bucket

Story Info
Sometimes the bucket can no longer be filled.
750 words
3.31
1.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head really hurt. Slowly, things started coming back to me, as the dawning sunlight matched my ever slowly reviving memories.

Last night was Halloween, and one of her bucket list items was going to come true. A "kidnapping/rape" scenario was something she had talked about for years. She wanted it to be safe, with me there, but in such a way that she could believe that it was "real".

She visualized it so many times - the initial capture, being "forced" to service her captors, even specifying the cadence. She wanted to be held down as one forced his cock into her throat, her ankles gripped by strong hands splitting her legs apart as another member thrust into her pussy. She talked about being grasped by each limb, flipped over, and another cock being forced past her ever resisting sphincter.

Her description would almost start to fade away as she'd describe begin spit-roasted. Usually a wet spot would be growing ever larger beneath her, as she segued on to being DP'd, then into being made completely air-tight, again and again... Usually by this time she was not being able to convey much, as her mind would be throwing her body into orgasmic convulsions. I confess, by this moment I was usually helping her along - and it was a rare night indeed that we didn't collapse together into a state of post-orgasmic rapture.

I worked for weeks to set this up. I found a group of guys online willing to do this. I described in detail how she had dreamed on this encounter. I wrote up a script for them to follow, and even described how they needed to start with the smallest cock to largest for her ass to properly yet enjoyably take them all. I bought masks, gloves, condoms, and gear for the "kidnapping" party to wear. I found an inexpensive rental for a white panel cargo van, and booked it. I scoped out the area around the party location we planned on attending that night. I even made sure to clue in some friends that we'd likely not be at the party, and not to worry - that I had planned a very special surprise for her that night. Nothing was left to chance!

I was remembering what happened the night before. The van I had rented pulled up next to us in the alley. I remembered the door opening, the masked guys grabbing us and pulling us in. The script was going perfect - just like I had planned with the group I had met online! The guys pulled out some rope, and bound my hands together in front of me. I really didn't like being tied up, but it fit the scene, so I didn't protest too much - just enough to play along. One of the kidnappers had grabbed her over her mouth. Her muffled screams at first started, but then a look flashed between us - and she knew what was happening.

The van sped away, and headed to the spot I had located for the scene. Her attempts to "get free" continued, but the twinkle in her eye showed that it was all play. She definitely was not calling out her safe word, nor flashing me the signal to stop, as her costume was ripped from her body. There wasn't much to start with, and as usual there was nothing underneath the outer wrapping.

The van stopped in the remote location I had found. Slowly the performative screams melted into groans. Her "captors" restrained her in the middle of the van. The slap to the face was over the top, but the warning about teeth fit. They started to penetrate each orifice on her body - first her mouth, then her cunt, then slowly one of them thrust into her ass. The groans got louder, as the number of cocks entering her increased - first the spit roast, then the DP, then making her air-tight, just as I had planned.

Things were a bit blurry after that, but obviously she had enjoyed herself. I smiled, happy that I had helped her get this bucket list item done. I doubted that we'd do this again, though - my body was still aching from laying on the floor of that van! There were several others for us to do, though.

I rolled over, and bumped into her. I reached out to caress the curve of her naked ass.

It was very, very cold.