Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
195 Followers

"First, it's called a gi and I have some business cards of a martial arts supply business that I use. Secondly, also purchase a white belt, because that's the beginner level."

"Thanks Hank, when may I start?"

"Is tonight too early?"

"No, I'll go get my, is it gee?"

"No, it's spelled g i or gi with a hard g. Also, buy a sports bra, we don't want to stretch your boobs before you find Mr. Right and I suggest heavy cotton panties, because if you follow instructions, you will work up a sweat."

"What time would be good?"

"I think around seven and plan on an hour unless you're out of shape."

"OK, but I do work out in the gym and aerobics too. So I might be in better shape than you think." She giggled again. God I had so many women in my life that were gigglers. I got a business card and gave it to Janice.

I went to my office, sat down and thought to Emily 'We are going to have Janice over for training at seven' and relaxed for a little while. She came in, smiling and told me of her conversation with Janice earlier. So that's how Janice found out, but she is a friend that I've known for a number of years and is highly trusted. It was five PM, so Emily went to clock out and came back ready to go home.

I turned to Emily and asked "Wet panties?"

"No, the fucking we did the other day was enough until maybe tomorrow. You lusty stud, I can't believe how turned on I was. My God, I squirted all over the kitchen floor when you stuck that wonderful cock straight up my ass. Thank you for all the wondrous fucking you give me. I am so delighted at our relationship. Hank, I think you may have healed the last of the scars from asshole."

"Emily, that is music to my ears, I want all of my women to be happy, healthy, and loved. You have done much to enrich my life as well. We must send positive thoughts to the girls."

We arrived home and were met by two sexy girls, totally nude and horny. Hanna hugged me, then Mom, then Junior. Becky giggled when she saw sis fondling my cock, and Junior didn't mind the attention one bit. Emily told the girls that Janice would join us at seven to start training. Their faces lit up at the prospect of another woman joining the class, but they had gotten my thought to Mom. If they want loving or fucking it had to be now or not tonight. They both had their buzzing butt plugs in and now turned them up to high so we went to the master shower to wash the day's grunge off. Then fuck our brains out for a half hour or so.

The girls joined us in the shower with our lube and Mom decided, since she was still safe, that some nice pussy loving would be right. The girls left their butt vibes on the sink countertop and bent over for me to fuck as soon as I made love to Emily's pussy. Ever since she shaved it, I go nuts at the bald look of her really long pussy lips and clit. Junior gets hard in seconds at that lusty looking pussy, especially when it's dripping pussy juice. I ate her pussy quickly, sticking my cock in and getting her to squirt heavily in just a few minutes.

So I moved to Hanna next and she had had Becky lube her anus so I could slide in and make her cum too. Six or seven strokes later Hanna blew a big squirt all over me, so I washed Junior and Hanna had prepped Becky's butthole. I entered Becky and stroked about six or seven times and she blew a big girl cum all over me, so I filled her rectum with my cum. Hanna said 'Share' sucked all the cum out of Becky's asshole, shared some with Becky, some with Mom, and kept the last for herself. All three women licked my torso of girl cum and we were all happy and sexually satisfied.

I said "Girls, I did warn Janice that we were basically nudists, and if she shows up before seven that that's what she might encounter. She said 'I'll bet that's a sight and a half' so she just might. Now let's go eat dinner. What did you girls make for tonight?"

Hanna said "We thought that some spaghetti with our lasagna would be a nice change. Becky made a really nice salad with shredded mozzarella, some cut up cherry peppers that are mild but yummy and pepperoni slices."

I said "Hanna, you girls keep feeding us like this, we might just have you live at home and not worry about the dorms."

"Aw Dad, sis and I were kinda looking forward to the first semester living in the dorms."

I said "Just kidding," and grinned my goofy grin at them. They laughed and turned to rinse off and clean Becky's rectum of any leftover cum and I washed my cock again and rinsed. We dried and went downstairs to the kitchen to prep food, then to the dining room to eat. Sure enough, Janice showed up about fifteen minutes later, a whole forty five minutes before we were to start class. I had put on my robe to answer the door, she came in and whistled at the nudity.

"Wow Emily, aren't you the sexy woman at home. You hide it well at work and, so nobody gets nervous, I'll strip too."

Janice stripped and joined us at the table with nice breasts, good butt, and she still had pubic hair on her pussy. I put my robe back on the coat rack and got a shocked look from Janice as she noticed my cock.

Janice said "I've wondered what kind of a man you are, now I'm almost jealous of Emily snagging you first. Emily, is he a good lover?"

"Yes Janice, I've had the most amazing orgasms from this man. It's a good thing you didn't arrive earlier, because stud was making love to me in the master shower. If you had, you would've been shocked at the sight," and she giggled loudly. Janice just shook her head and groaned.

"Janice, have you eaten, because we do have leftovers?"

"I had a power bar before leaving home with my gi and underwear you advised me to bring. I don't usually eat a larger meal when I go to the gym and I brought an extra bar with me if I need it. Are there any shoes to wear as well?"

Hank said "No, we stay barefoot and I suggest you start going barefoot around your home. That will help to toughen your feet, because after a few lessons, you're probably going to be treating a few blisters. I wondered about your looks as well. Very attractive, but you hide it well at work too."

Janice blushed a little but thanked me for the compliment. I thought for a moment and suggested that Janice could join us in the master shower after practice. Janice's eyes lit up as everybody would help washing everybody else, which sounded sexy as hell to her. She didn't expect any sexual activity, Hank was spoken for by Emily and she didn't know about the sexual antics the girls got up to. We all got up and bussed the dishes, put away the leftovers and went to the master bedroom to change.

It had been years since Janice had been over so she peeked at the back yard and let Hank know she liked it. She grabbed her gi and underclothes and went upstairs to the master bedroom to dress. I already had my black gi with a dragon in red and gold threads on the left breast of my shirt on and was finished tying my black belt. Janice put on her sports bra and cotton panties, pulled the pants on, so I showed her how to tie the pant's chords. She put on the shirt and I again was there to show her how to tie her belt and she was dressed. The girls came in dressed in their gis, belts already tied and Emily put on some sweats and slippers.

They all followed me down to the dojo and as each one entered, they stopped at the door and bowed. Janice noticed and also stopped, bowed then entered the dojo. The girls started stretching and Janice copied their actions pleasing me. I showed them a new move, then went to Janice to start her with stance, arm movements, and punching exercises. I came to Emily and sat watching our students.

I said "I know you don't normally work out, but that must change. I think I'll teach you the Aikido katas, which you don't need serious body strength for. That might be enough for you to protect yourself. O'Sensei was a small man, but he could toss his students around like tossing leaves from a tree. Aikido would allow you to not become a 'gym rat', but still give you a lot of protection. I'd sleep better if you were accomplished in that martial art. Whaddaya think about that?."

She looked at Hank and said "Let me think on it, but I'm leaning in favor of it. You darling man, I have my new life partner and he wants me safe. How much more could a girl love than to be loved and protected by a man after her heart." She had tears and hugged me tightly, I knew I had made the right choice of a partner. Again, I started practicing with the more advanced katas, I promised myself that once a week would keep me fit.

The practice went for about an hour and all three women were sweating profusely along with me too. We went to the master shower to clean up and Janice ooohhhd and aahhdd at the shower. We had stripped in the master bedroom and all naked, went to the shower. Emily set the temp, turned on the recirculator pump and we soaped up and formed a circle of bodies washing each other's backs and anything else the recipient would allow. Janice was ecstatic with my shower and I told her I would fill her in Monday morning as to it's features.

Dried, Janice packed her gi and sweaty underwear in a bag, went downstairs where her street clothes were and dressed. She came up to me and kissed my cheek. She mentioned again, she wished she had tried to snag me, but wished Emily well in our relationship. I told Janice that we might be able to have a lusty session, but promised nothing. Emily took me to bed and another love session, starting with her trying to deepthroat me as deep as she could manage. I had her clit between my lips and teeth as she squirted on my face again. Hanna and Becky were licking both sides of my face and I was in happyland with a mouth on my cock and two girls licking my face of Mommy cum.

I rolled my love over and entered her pussy while our girls started jilling each other. They suspected I would fill Mommy's pussy with cum and they wanted it. I started stroking in and out in a gentle manner and was told to speed it up as it was almost 'fucking time'. I did and got a squirt from her and the girls were ecstatic at the girl cum to slurp. I stroked a few more times and she came again, just not a large one. It dribbled across her anus, so I turned her over, up on her knees and put lube on Junior, in her anus and penetrated her asshole. She mewled a 'yes' and I pounded her asshole with force as she came big time. The girls were happy with the extra Mommy cum to lick up. I unloaded a big cum in her rectum and Becky mentioned 'Share', so when I got limp, I let them share my cum from Mom's asshole between the three of them. We headed back to the shower to clean up again, washing Junior and cleaning Mom's rectum too.

It was Monday morning at the office, Janice smiled and told me that the nudity was nice. She had no problems with it and the master shower was a work of art. She had enjoyed the group scrub and was somewhat turned on when she got home. She intimated that she had jilled to relieve the sexual tension, but thanked us for our acceptance of her in our group. I promised nothing, but would talk to Emily about her becoming an intimate part of our group, until she finally found a man that she could be a partner to.

The week went well, we got most of the work done and would be finalized in the following week. We had set up training lessons for each Friday night or Saturday morning. I had Janice practicing the new moves each week at her home, so each week we would practice a new part of a kata. Janice was catching up quickly, much to my surprise and delight. Emily had decided to join us for the Aikido katas only, but that was better than nothing. I had four beautiful women, learning to defend themselves if needed and I was happy to teach them. I would practice also to keep my skills high as well.

The girls were learning both Karate and Aikido, while Janice and Emily were concentrating on the Aikido. It requires practice and diligence to do the katas, but not so much upper body strength that Karate, Jeet Kune Do, and especially Kung Fu, required. O'Sensei was a very wise man that he developed a martial art most people could practice. The last live in student to O'Sensei is in Denver, CO on Osage St at the east bottom end of the Colfax overpass of I-25. At Auraria Campus just south of Colfax Ave with the Nippon Kan Dojo and Domo Restaurant. I had hoped to meet this student of O'Sensei, but I didn't think our paths would cross anytime soon, pity.

We hit the master shower again and Janice giggled at the fingering of her pussy and butt crack by the girls. So Emily and I asked how would she feel to some bi-sexual contact, would she have a problem with it or would she be okay with it?"

"Hank, I would have had a problem with this earlier in our friendship, but with Emily in between, It is becoming interesting. I would be okay to toys, but I don't know about oral. Are the girls into full contact?"

"I had a chat with the girls and got their permission to have our chat. Yes Janice, in fact, just after Hanna graduated, she went to a graduation party and came home seemingly drunk on beer. I caught her at the door as she was pitching forward, supposedly passing out. I picked her up and took her to her bedroom stripped her down to panties and noticed her butt, breasts, and pussy lips were almost identical to Andreas, her mother. I had an erection in seconds and also noticed no pubic hair. I went to my bathroom and masturbated to her display. The next night was a repeat of Friday and I was too tempted and removed her panties and played with her nipples while I fingered her pussy, then her anus, as she groped my clothed cock. I dropped my pants and briefs as she grabbed Junior. She came and squirted a little on my hand, opened her eyes and told me she was hoping I would play with her that night. She had been stretching all her holes to accommodate my size and me for being there for her, not dating and making sure my business succeeded."

"Wait a minute, who is Junior?"

"Well, like I told Emily, I'm six foot two inches and Junior is only ten inches."

"What? Your cock is ten inches long?"

"Yes Janice, so I named my 'other brain' Junior."

Janice burst out laughing loudly at the 'other brain' comment. When she settled down, I continued. "That night into Sunday morning, we had oral sex in that she took all of my cock down her throat, vaginal sex and boy can she squirt, and anal sex where she took all of it up her rectum and really squirted that time. We had to use the shop vac and rug cleaner to get it all cleaned. I told her I needed time to recharge, after all I hadn't had any sex other than frequent masturbation. She wanted to hang out with me that day, but I suggested she invite some friends over and we'd have a pool and BBQ party. Her friends included Becky and three other Nuclear Fire Hot eighteen year olds that had all just graduated with Hanna. They had been a tight group, supporting each other, had interest in many topics especially boys. They thought I was hot and wanted to have sex with me. Hanna told them we'd had three rounds early Sunday morning and I woke up to the little minx deepthroating me again. I started giving her oral since her pussy was right by my face and she exclaimed she was ready to squirt. We went into the master shower where she bent over, I continued giving her oral and got a huge squirt all over me. She turned around, licked me clean, lubed two fingers in her pussy and stuffed them in my asshole rubbing my prostate for all she was worth while deepthroating me. I lasted maybe two minutes and gave her the protein drink she wanted."

I paused, Janice asked "Are your daughters having full contact sex with the both of you?"

"Yes, but they initiated the 'full contact' and as I said, Hanna is almost a twin of her Mother. I loved Andrea dearly and when cancer took her, Hanna was three. I grieved for about a year and a good friend told me to pick myself up and get on with life for me, my daughter, and my business. He's a good friend that has always played straight on serious matters. So I did, but it took almost six months to get 'straight' and move on. Hanna has been a good and loving daughter, so to have her lust as well as her love has helped me. Back to that Sunday, Becky, Gail, Jenny, and Robin all wanted to have me officially pop their cherries. The girls had been coming to the pool and BBQ parties for almost six years and it was common for them to go topless in our back yard. I went to the store buying both meats and vegan style food, because I knew several of the girls were mostly vegan. I marinated the meat, prepped the kabobs, peppers, and sweet onions and put them on the grill on a lower heat so we had time. Hanna had switched my swim trunks for a Speedo and I was on full display. When I came back, the girls had been talking about sex and jilling nude, what a delightful sight to a man without a partner. Several of the girls wanted 69, missionary and doggy sex to get pounded. Becky was into anal so that meant all three holes, and after the sex, we showered, Becky got me hard again and Hanna had me give Junior a ride in her holes."

"Holy shit, that means in less than twenty four hours you came, ten times. No wonder you were a mess on Monday!"

"Yes, Hanna wanted more sex, but we didn't have any until Wednesday night and only once. Thursday was the same and Friday Becky called, wanting to come over since all the other girls were out. I had sex with Hanna and Becky once each, then on Saturday, Emily came over to have grilled lunch with us. We felt an attraction, so I invited them over on Sunday and that's when we started becoming a couple. They came over the following Friday staying for the weekend and we made it official between us."

"Hank, I'm a little jealous that I didn't at least try, but I thought you were so very dedicated to Hanna so I didn't think I had a chance. But now that you've invited me to be part of your group, I'm definitely interested. I will admit, since you have been candid with me, that in college, I had a roommate that we fooled around quite seriously with toys, oral, vaginal, anal, and strapons. So, I guess my reluctance is that you be gentle with me since the most boys or toys in my holes has been six to seven inches."

I stood and showed Janice the tattoo on my cock. I pointed it out plainly and informed Janice that that was Emily's limit and that I was not an abusive lover. I also let her know I was not a member of the 4F club. She had a question mark look, so I told her that it stood for 'Find Em, Feel Em, Fuck Em, Forget Em'. I told her that I didn't understand those men and they weren't worth my thoughts. She smiled and gave me a full body hug, feeling my cock grow at the contact.

"Janice, I have fantasized about you, but we are coworkers and I don't like to mix business with pleasure. But with you training here on Fridays after work, well something might be possible. I promised Emily that I would only love the three women in this house, but she would have to approve our sexual adventures. How big a toy did you allow in your anus?"

"First, I knew that Emily would have to be OK with this. Secondly maybe an inch to inch and a quarter. Why how big are you?"

I pulled back half hard already, had Hanna get her Daddy vibe to show Janice. Janice gasped at the size all three women were taking in their pussies and assholes. "Hank, I've never had anything that big in my pussy or butt. You mean all three women can accommodate that size in their vaginas and anuses?"

"Yes, and Hanna can deepthroat me to my pubic hair and Becky along with Emily can take five to seven inches in their throats. You must understand that I don't force them to do so, I would rather jack off, than force sex on my lovers. I want to make love, but when my lovers want to fuck, I try to accommodate their desires and fuck them as hard and fast as they tell me."

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
195 Followers
123456...9