Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers

"You lusty stud, I'm willing to join your group if Emily approves. As I said, I've eaten girl pussy and asshole, sucked cum out of my roommate's pussy and occasionally her butthole when her stud wouldn't listen to 'no, not my asshole'. I came to our room one night and the 'fuck' was trying to rape her asshole, she was crying no and I had a baseball bat for just this kind of thing. I hit him on his head, he went down and I called campus police while forcing her to press charges. He went to trial, she and I testified, so he went to prison and was banned for life from the college."

"I'm proud to know you did that Janice. I'm glad I hired you, what ten years ago?"

"Fourteen, and I'm glad I applied for the job to begin with. Let's go talk to Emily and the girls to see where I might fit in. I would like to stay the night if that's OK with everybody even though I know you aren't allowed to love me. I haven't had a decent cock in my pussy in months and yours looks like it would show me a good time. I don't squirt though, but my pussy gets real tight if I'm having a good orgasm."

We went into the dining room where all three girls were enjoying a little Shiraz. Emily looked up and said "Yes, she is welcome here." Janice looked at her, then at me and I chuckled mentioning the link. Her face lit up in understanding and the girls smiled too. They were in the link and knew almost everything we had discussed. I heard a distinct buzzing and knew the girls had their butt plug vibes in on high.

Janice asked "What's that noise?"

I replied "The girls have some intense butt plug vibrators that would probably put you in anal orgasm heaven. They use them often and they used others on Emily and me and I'm here to tell you, they are intense. On high, they don't last past an hour, but neither would you. On low, they would keep your clit and my cock hard for hours."

"Emily, what is acceptable to you where Hank and I might be concerned?"

"Janice, if you openly accept our relationship where Hank, Hanna, Becky and I are concerned, I have no problem with you getting orgasms from any of us. That is, until you find Mr. Right. I don't think a normal thinking man would understand our special relationship."

"Emily, you are dead on right with that last part. Hank got laid because Hanna was grateful. Then he was pulled into what you called a 'fuck fest' and repaid the girls that supported Hanna and Becky with sex. Now we are training under a wonderful Sensei that loves us enough to train us to defend ourselves. It is a many faceted situation that one would have to have an open mind to understand. I'm glad you accepted my job offer. I'm positive you will become a worthy member to Hank's world as I think of it. I've enjoyed working for him, he has been supportive to many of our employees, the BBQs in the warm weather are always appreciated by our 'families'. He has built a company of trusted employees that have a great work ethic because they are appreciated and know it."

"Janice, enough talk, let's go fuck and lust each other." The girls cheered and raced to the master shower, setting the temperature and water pressure. We joined them about a minute later, their butt plugs were on the bathroom sink counter. Lube was evident and Janice was the guest, so she had two girls, one at her pussy and the other at her butt crack. Becky spread her butt cheeks and applied tongue to her anus. She mewled a loud groan and when Hanna applied three fingers to her G-spot in her pussy, she came and almost squirted. She looked at me in disbelief at the sexuality of our daughters, but looked very happy at the orgasm they delivered.

"Hank, these sexual minxes got me off in less than five minutes. I have never cum that fast before, so what did you two teach them to have that happen?"

"We didn't teach them anything beyond taking time to cum intensely, but with love. Their intensity is because they are very sexual women that love 'getting off'. Hanna's Mother was a very sexual woman and was very open about her sexuality. When cancer took her, Hanna was only three."

I had to stop, I had tears at loosing Andrea at such a young age and this was the second or third time tonight that I had thought of her. I remained silent for about five minutes and meditated, all four women gave me comfort and I finally calmed down. Hanna, with Becky got my cock hard, not difficult, I laid down on the floor, and the girls lubed Janice's pussy. I had Janice sit on me cowgirl and put my cock up to her pussylips, she started inserting me into her pussy and moaned loudly. As she was able to get most of Junior in her pussy, almost as much as Emily, her pussy tightened up almost like a virgin asshole, and she came again.

She looked at me with wide eyes in disbelief, as to how fast she came again. "Hank, I would love to have this cock in me as often as Emily will allow. My God, what a heavenly feeling cumming so quickly on quality cock. Emily, I envy you at getting this guy to love and lust you." She kept riding and got off three more times before I came. I had forgotten to ask where she was in her menstrual cycle. It was OK because she said she had finished her period last week, but was on birth control.

I sighed relief at that and the girls said 'Share'. She looked at them quizzically and Hanna explained they would clean her out, so she laid on the bench seat and spread her legs. Becky came up and started sucking my cum out of Janice's pussy and shared with Hanna. Janice came again and the girls continued to clean her pussy and a few licks across her anus as she moaned loudly.

My loves came to me and Hanna cleaned Janice's secretions off my cock and said "She tastes almost as good as Mom." She smiled and kissed me hard on my lips, causing Junior to start to rise again. Emily smiled and sat on me cowgirl style, while starting to french kiss with a lot of tongue. I thought she was after my tonsils, but they were long gone. With Junior hard, Hanna lubed him and Emily placed him at her pussy lips, she slid back and I parted those lips in one move fully into her. She moaned as Janice rejoined us sitting on the bench seat, with our daughters on each side, jilling their pussies lustily.

Janice said "This is the lustiest sight I have ever witnessed and I am so turned on, I might cum again. These girls are so sexual and not ashamed to show it, I think I might just have to 69 with them."

I said "As long as they want it, go for it. All of the sexual activity must be consensual, or it doesn't happen."

Janice had Hanna lay on the bench seat and crawled on top of her to begin eating her pussy and fingering her anus. Becky moved to be in line with Hanna and started fingering Janice's asshole and Janice reached Becky's crotch, fingering whatever she could reach. While Hanna had two fingers in Janice's pussy searching for her G-spot and her mouth sucking on her clit. Janice moaned loudly and came, her pussy dripping on Hanna's face. Becky inserted a second finger in Janice's asshole, causing her to cum again on Hanna. Hanna moaned and squirted Janice's face with cum and Becky said 'Share' so Janice raised up and Becky licked her face.

Janice said "That is the biggest squirt I have ever seen. My God Hanna, do you usually squirt that much?"

"Yes Janice, I am like my mother. When I'm extremely turned on, I squirt big and hard like just now. That was a super nice cum you gave me, Thank, You, Very, Much."

Becky was still squirming, so Hanna had her get on top and started eating her pussy and Janice had two, then three fingers in Becky's anus. It only took a few minutes and Becky squirted all over Janice and Hanna, she whipped up and said 'Share' as she started licking her cum off of Janice. Hanna rose up and helped clean Janice as well and all three women were moaning with the girls licking. Emily started riding me faster and faster, and said "Fuck me stud!" I rolled her over, she pulled her legs up by her breasts and started twisting her nipples hard. I knew that she wanted serious fucking so I pounded her pussy as hard and fast as I could.

Janice moaned at the absolute sexual sight and stuck three fingers in her pussy and two in her asshole jilling as fast as she could. I'm pounding Emily's pussy as fast as I can, she's cumming every three or four minutes and Janice screamed a loud cum dribbling pussy juice all over the bench seat. The girls said 'Share' so she pulled her fingers out and the girls did a lip lock on each side of her pussy. They took turns licking her holes and she came again.

Janice said "Oh My God! I have never cum that much in such a short time. Hank, you have a sexual factory in this house." She giggled, then moaned because the girls were still at it.

Emily squirted another huge cum and I unloaded at least five ropes of cum in her. The girls noticed and said 'Share' as they left Janice to take care of Mom and Dad. Hanna deepthroated Junior, Janice moaned at the sight and Becky sucked my cum out of Mom. She shared with Hanna, Mom, and offered some to Janice who took it tasting Hank and Emily for the first time.

Janice said "Thank you Becky. Hank, you two taste pretty damn good. I am looking forward to our future training sessions and the 'exercise'(sex) period afterwards," she giggled lustily. All the women giggled at that statement and I just smiled. These women were the most important people in my life and I was grateful for each and every one of them. To teach them how to defend themselves and the lust after training was going to be a weekly thing for some time to come. After all, black belt qualifications are not easy to come by, a student must be dedicated and diligent to the art.

We all washed again, dried and went to the dining room for small glasses of Shiraz. Janice had never had it before and I knew she would be impressed as Emily was. We had some dark chocolate ice cream for dessert with the wine and the combination was delicious. Janice commented positively on the wine so I got the bottle out to show her the company name, Yellowtail. She asked about the meals and we relayed all the different ones we had tried. It was late so all of us headed for bed with the girls cuddling with us for a little while.

I went to sleep with Emily on my right and Janice on my left with a butt cheek in each hand. We slept well and it was eight AM when the girls came in with three coffees for us and giggled at the sight of all of us adults cuddled close together. Janice sat up and took a coffee, thanking the girls for making a pot so early. She commented on the coffee asking what it was, so I mentioned Kona and that we really liked it best.

We all got up, used the toilet in the master bath as needed and got dressed. I turned to all four women and asked if they wanted to go to the pancake house again. Janice didn't know, but the other three agreed readily and went to get dressed. I told Janice that we had gone there last Saturday so we didn't have to cook and clean, giving us time to plan the wedding. She agreed and asked to see the wedding plans so I took my laptop along with us. In the crew cab, the girls sandwiched Janice in the middle and she just put her arms around them giving them hugs.

I got a big smile on my face and gave Emily the thought of what Janice was doing for our girls. She smiled at the thought, the girls giggled at the thought as well and Janice had a question mark look. I explained that I had seen her give the girls hugs and sent the thought through the link. She smiled and commented that she hoped that Mr. Right would have that link with her too! I said that it was really handy to make us aware and hoped she had that link with her guy.

At the restaurant, we ordered and I set the laptop in front of Janice. She was reading the plans when a would be thief tried to steal my laptop. As he reached for it, I grabbed his hand in a controlling hand lock as he screamed in pain. I stood up, put his ass on the floor and told him his next stop was jail. I called 911, told the dispatcher what happened and that I wanted to press charges. A couple of patrol cars showed up about three minutes later, came in and one of the officers was the one that had talked to me a few days after the intruders were arrested. He greeted me and filled in the other officer about the intruders.

The officer offered his hand in thanks and I shook it. I filled them in as to what this punk had tried to do and as they cuffed him, they read him his rights. The officer that knew me shook his head and muttered something about 'they just never learn' and put him in the patrol car. I went back to our booth and Janice shook her head at how easy it was to take down a criminal. She also mentioned that she knew the women had the right Sensei to teach them.

Emily concurred and the girls nodded their heads too. I was pleased with their praise and told them it was time to eat since our food was being brought out on a large tray. I put the laptop to sleep and on the seat since we were in a large booth and Emily put her purse on top of it. We dug into the food and I asked if they wanted another training session. Janice smirked that she wouldn't mind another exercise (sex) session too. We all laughed at that and she told Emily how grateful she was to be part of our training and intimate group. Janice was a good intimate partner and if I didn't have Emily and Becky, would have considered it.

I thought, wow Janice has worked for me for fourteen years, that means she's probably thirty two and needs to find Mr. Right. I thought about all my single male friends, sent a thought to Emily to search her memory for single male friends that Janice might be interested in. Janice asked what thought was she getting and I noticed the dreamy look on her face and smiled. She noticed and smiled back, told Janice that we were trying to think of all our single male friends. She also mentioned that I thought Janice was about thirty two and Janice confirmed it.

Janice talked about the times she had tried to date that had turned disastrous. I mentioned that the men I knew were gentlemen like me, because I don't associate with jerks. Janice's interest perked up as we ate, at the possibility of us helping her find a good man. Janice knew that I had been a good boss and treated her with respect, so she was hopeful that I had a friend that would work out. I had thought about a several possible men and would contact them when I got home.

We finished our breakfast, Janice finished reading the wedding plans and noted my notes on possible caterers. I remembered to ask her about travel agencies and she went into edit mode at the bottom of the plans, listing three or four that she liked saved the file and shut the laptop down. We chatted a little longer and decided to go home since Janice's car was at our house. She thanked us for the breakfast, grabbed her gi and undies leaving for her house.

As we went into our home office, there was a message on the voice mail. There was a break-in at our offices. The police had arrived in time to arrest the burglars and asked if I would come to our offices to check things out. I told Emily we needed to go to our offices, but she had already picked up my thoughts and had her purse, ready to go. We started to tell the girls, but they had picked up my thoughts and stopped us. I told Emily to take my cell and call Janice to meet us there.

She did and Janice was already on her way, because the police had called her as well. We all met at our offices and an officer was there to take a report of whatever was missing or damaged. We checked everything out, but didn't find any damage in the warehouse, but some of the desks had been forced open. My desk, Janice's desk and some of the file cabinets had some damage and files were scattered all over the floor. I suspected that the burglars were looking for money or other valuable items to hock.

What they didn't know was that the file cabinet that held the customer's drawings swung out and a very good safe was underneath for those few items that we left overnight. I filled the officer in and showed him the damage, as he noted in his notebook to put in the formal report. I estimated under three thousand dollars, but I took his card and told him I would call once the insurance adjuster had completed the estimate. He thanked me and bid me goodbye, so I thanked him. We went into the file room and spent several hours sorting and refiling customer documents.

I turned to Janice and said that we were lucky the police were quick to respond, Emily already had my thoughts. This link was really becoming very useful, because I had sent thoughts to our girls too. Finished cleaning, sorting, and refiling we inspected where the police said they had broken in. I didn't find any damage so one of the crooks must have been trained in locksmithing. I got the officer's card out and called him and when he answered, I told him to check the crooks for lock picking tools.

He told me they already had, found a set of picks and rakes that were illegal in our state unless you were a registered locksmith. I thanked him for being thorough and he said it just compounds their criminal charges. I smiled, Emily smiled and Janice said 'what?', so I explained what the officer told me.

Janice said "You know, you guys are gonna drive me up a wall with this link thing of yours, and it's a short trip!" We laughed at the possibilities and patted Janice on the back. Emily apologized and then I did too, gave Janice a hug on her shoulders and she just grinned, shaking her head. We locked up, reset the alarms and went our separate ways. I thought 'Hanna, what have you planned for dinner?' and she thought 'we still have lasagna and spaghetti, OK?'. I thought 'OK' and we headed for the liquor store for more Shiraz as I was thinking of two cases of that wonderful wine we had all fallen in love with.

When we arrived home, Emily went to the master bedroom as I carried both cases of wine into our pantry. Hanna asked "Two cases of Shiraz? Don't you think that's a little much?"

"No Hanna, as fast as we're going through this stuff, I thought I'd save myself an extra trip." I took two bottles out and put them on the door of the fridge as the girls started giggling again. I turned and there was Emily, nude and a bottle of lube in her hand.

She turned, bent over and said "Buttfuck now lover!" I kicked off my shoes, dropped my pants, briefs, shirt, and Junior was hard at the sight of her shaved pussy lips, with pussy juice running down her inner thighs. I took the lube, wet two fingers and spread her anus drizzling lube into her rectum. Put some on my cock and pressed into her asshole completely in one stroke. Again, like last time she squirted all over the kitchen floor and moaned loudly. This time the girls were nude, ready, and had their faces, mouths wide open, in line with Mom's pussy for this one and the next squirt.

Emily told me it was fucking time, so I sped up and fucked her asshole hard and fast. She was moaning loudly and I reached under her belly to play with her clit. She squirted really huge and the girls were drenched. I shook my head at the amount my lusty woman could produce. I kept pounding her butthole and she started squirting about every three or four minutes. I was thrilled to have a lover that could enjoy a good fuck as well as nice slow lovemaking and oral 69ing. Emily came one more time and sprayed all over the girls as well as the floor.

I decided not to cum just yet, had Becky prep Hanna and vice versa. As I withdrew my cock from Emily's anus, she flopped down in a kitchen chair and watched. I had Becky lay on the table face up pulling her legs back and started twisting her nipples. Her clit was rock hard, so I lined my cock up with her asshole, pressed in and Becky squirted all over the front of me. Hanna giggled and Emily moaned squirting a little more on the chair as Hanna said 'Share' while licking Mom's pussy. Becky groaned again, squirting me again and let go her legs, that was my signal that she had enough for now.

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers
123456...9