Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
196 Followers

My number one rule and I enforced it vigorously, so Janice asked Hanna how she wanted her and Hanna told her on the table, that had finally arrived, on her back pulling her legs up beside her breasts. If she used her arms behind her knees, she could tweak her nipples if she wanted. Janice got into that position and followed Hanna's suggestion since this would open her butt crack. Hanna lubed two fingers and spread Janice's anus, drizzling lube into her rectum, then lubed the strapon and gently applied it to Janice's asshole. She also started playing with her clit as she slowly put pressure and the strapon slid into Janice's rectum.

Janice moaned loudly and squirted Hanna's front. Janice mentioned she had a really nice cum from anal and clit lusting so Hanna picked up a little speed and Janice had another big squirt. I went over and tasted her pussy juice, noted that Janice's taste had improved again. Told my other women and they wanted a taste also. Becky and Emily had their faces near her pussy and were squirted on again, they giggled loudly and I just laughed. Janice asked Hanna to stop and withdraw, she looked at me and thanked me for getting her to squirt. She mentioned that her orgasms were even better these days because of my 'sex factory' and two daughters that loved to cum. Hanna had already cleaned the strapon and was back with us to continue the mini fuck fest.

I couldn't almost not believe how hot all of my women were and gave a hug to Janice as she shook her head at the three big orgasms she'd had in the space of less than ten minutes. She looked up at me and grinned, thanking Emily again for sharing her family, hoping to find Mr. Right. I still had three women that hadn't gotten their turns, so I had to get back on track.

The girls helped Janice wash, dry, and into bed, her energy level was almost zero and was asleep very quickly. I asked my women what they wanted and all three said oral, vaginal, and anal. I shook my head at all the anal they loved to receive, I mean sex if done with a love attitude can be very satisfying. I guess that's why I have the attitude I do, I don't like mean people because they are 'controllers'. The only time they're happy is when someone else is 'under their thumb'.

I started kissing Emily with a lot to tongue and she just mewled so sexily. I felt her pussy and once again it was drenched with juice running down her inner thighs as the girls said 'Share'. I had her sit on the table with her feet on the table, knees bent and wide apart. The girls attacked her inside thighs as I attacked her mouth and nipples. She squirted hugely, coating both girls as they looked at each other and broke out laughing. Emily looked and joined the laughter as the girls almost looked like they had just stepped out of the shower.

They licked each other of Mommy cum and were moaning in a few minutes of starting that. I was hard and placed my 'steel flesh' at the entrance to her pussy as the girls attacked Mommy nipples. She came again as I slid into a tight pussy from her previous cum and coated me as well. I looked down my torso and had serious trouble believing how much she came, as well as her cum taste had improved too. I needed to find out if her huge cums were directly related to her amount of pussy squirt she produced. I scraped some of her squirt off my torso and moaned at the improvement of her flavor.

I thought 'girls have you looked up the flavor improvement of pussy cum with squirting and huge cums?' 'No Dad, we kinda got side tracked with other things, but thanks for reminding us'. I thought 'Honey are you ready for anal?' and she nodded yes. So I grabbed the lube, wet two fingers spreading her anal ring and drizzling a good amount in her rectum, lubed Junior and approached her butthole. She moaned loudly as I penetrated her asshole and filled it with hard cock.

The girls started again on her nipples and Hanna reached down to finger her clit. She came a final huge squirt and coated me totally, the girls looked and broke out laughing. Emily looked, so I put that goofy look on my face that I had the first time I ate her pussy and wearing her cum. She broke up laughing and almost fell off the table, but the girls saved her from the fall. I had a huge goofy, smiley face on and she laughed so hard, she peed on me, but it was OK, because of the situation. Her peeing on me was not intentional and since we were in the master shower, it was OK in my book.

The girls helped Mom shower, no cleansing enema because I still hadn't cum and they helped her wash, dry, and make it to bed. She was asleep in a few minutes on the other side of the bed from Janice. I asked who was next and Becky said Hanna's turn because she had been first last time. I hugged my girls and told them how proud Mom and I were how well they shared and took turns. I had tears at the way they interacted with each other and they just beamed at my compliments, gave me a nice double hug. So I had Hanna lay on our 'new' table and proceeded to eat her pussy and finger her anal ring.

She was ready for sex and blew a big squirt all over me as Becky said 'Share' so Hanna and Becky licked me clean. I placed Junior at a very wet pussy and pressed in. I don't jam my cock in any hole unless the receiver requests it and then it is with caution, since I don't want to do harm, just heavy sexy lovin'. She said 'Dad fuck my pussy and asshole, since I'm so turned on I need 'fucking'. I got moving fast and furious and was squirted again about five minutes later. She said 'buttfuck' time and since her vaginal secretions were thicker this month, I didn't need extra lube for her asshole.

I lined Junior up with her anus and pressed in. No problem with lube, so I pressed completely into her rectum. She mewled a deep satisfying sound and I started to slam into her asshole. About five minutes later she squirted a big cum onto my torso, dropped her legs, my signal she's cummed out and Becky helped me to wash Hanna, no enema, I didn't fill her rectum with my cum. We got her washed, dried, and helped her to bed. She was asleep in seconds. Becky giggled that I had 'fucked her into dreamland'.

Becky said a little time loving her pussy and major asshole fuck time and she would be in dreamland. That's the formula we followed, I helped her to shower, soapy enema flush, rinse enama and resoap her anal opening. I'd helped her dry and to bed, she was asleep in seconds. I washed Junior since I might have a visitor to him and he needed to be clean. Just like last Friday, I had to carefully crawl between my women in the master bed. I no sooner got settled and I had both women cuddled up to me. With a butt cheek in each hand, I went to sleep smiling.

Saturday morning and another trip to the Pancake House with the girls cuddling with Janice in the back seat. I decided to menu hop in search of their best meals, so I ordered something different today. It was as delicious as last week's order, so I guess the former boss was a real asshole to all his employees. We enjoyed the improvement in the food and the courtesy shown by the employees.

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
196 Followers
1...456789
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I fail to understand how one of the most poorly written stories on this website, a story you can't even vote on, can stay at number one for as long as it has been. It appears that the rating is based only on amount of visits. Pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a good story up until the unnecessary fighting at the hotel, on the plane, heck none of it was necessary and made me lose interest and just skipped to here so I could leave a comment. It started out strong and ended lazy on stupidity fights.

Zoomie69Zoomie69almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You are kind, I did not finish high school, but did get my GED and some college. Two auto accidents made it impossible to get through Calculus, so I didn't get to finish my BSEE. You could follow my path and at least finish whatever is incomplete. Good luck in you life's path whatever you decide to do. Z69

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1almost 6 years ago
dmbdriver1

I'm happy to see how far you have been able to run with one small story idea. You sure went a lot farther then I would've been able to myself. I guess when you stay in school and get a education you find it easier to write stories as good as these are. I hope you find my last idea interesting enough to give it a go. Best wishes in what you decide to do. I know if I had done this story I would've had the daughter and half her friends pregnant by part 2 if not part 3. But that's just me. Keep going, you have a hell of a story going here.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories