Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers

The girls rejoined us and asked about their college expenses, so I told them that I had set quite a bit aside for Hanna. Thought to Emily 'what about Becky's expenses' and Emily thought 'if I can find my ex, it should pay for Becky's college with a fine and interest that he might get charged in a court'. I thought 'find those papers and I'll contact my PI friends'. She smiled at the possibility of having over 36,000 dollars to put Becky through college and maybe more if the judge does fine him and forces interest payment too. The girls had full scholarships, but there many other expenses to deal with as well.

We all used the bathroom, and got dressed as the girls thought 'pancake house again' and I nodded yes. Janice asked Emily what was that thought and Emily smiled and said to her "Pancake House." Janice got a big smile and nodded yes, but that she would follow us in her car. We arrived for the third Saturday in a row and saw the punk that had tried to steal my laptop bussing dishes. He saw me and blushed, came over and apologized telling us he was strapped for cash to pay a loan shark back.

I asked him how old was he and what kind of work had he done in the past. He told me that the last two summers before he graduated this year were with a landscaping company and named them. Interesting, I had worked for that same company twenty four years ago myself and told him so. I asked if he was eighteen and he said yes.

I asked him what he was paid here and he told me, just a little above minimum wage. I then asked what experience he had learned and when he told me, I turned to Janice and asked if we had filled that last position. She said no, so I told him to come to my business and fill out an application and gave him a general business card.

He asked why would I do this after what he had tried to do and I told him that he just needed some guidance. I also told him very quietly that he was lucky because I held black belt rank in two martial arts and he asked if I would train him. I said let's see what kind of employee you turn out to be first and that I would think about it. He thanked me profusely for my generosity and went back to work.

The manager had noticed our conversation and was approaching him probably to chew him out. I called the manager over and told him that the young man was apologizing for a mistake he had made with me and it was OK. The manager thanked me for preventing an ass chew that didn't need to happen. I agreed and we got on with our breakfast since it had just arrived. At the end of breakfast, Janice came to me and hugged me firmly, thanking me for the wonderful time last night.

She had slept like a rock and was so satisfied with our time together, she hugged the girls and told them they very sensual to be around. She hugged Emily and actually had a few tears of joy at Emily sharing such a wonderful man. Emily told her I know how good he is and I'm considering letting him love you too. Janice had real tears at that and group hugs all around as we said our goodbyes. She told us she had a date with another of the men Hank knew and hoped it went well.

We got back home, put away our leftovers, God I can't believe how much people waste. We would add some extras to our food, but not much, that pancake house serves a decent amount of food. I thought to 'my women', you know last night was almost a fuckfest and the girls giggled loudly as Emily just smiled. She came to me and hugged and kissed me sensually, not looking to suck out my tonsils. She picked up that thought and all three women giggled at that.

I thought 'the time before last time I thought you were looking to tickle my tonsils and I lost those about thirty five years ago'. They all giggled loudly about that and I had to chuckle about it as well. I thought 'what about a little hottubbing or skinnydipping'. Hanna thought 'Dad, if we're naked then hell yes' and we all laughed hardily. I thought 'yeah, but my cock is not ready for you three until much later'. Hanna and Becky pouted and Emily just laughed out loud. I made sure the hottub was hot and all of us stripped in our bedrooms, grabbed iced tea or lemonade, sunscreen, towels and went outside.

Emily and I went to the hottub and the girls skinny-dipped for awhile before joining us. Hanna thought 'Dad, if Mom can't find the papers you want, what about using some of my college money?' I thought about it and I had built up about $200,000 in an interest bond fund, so I could use some of it for Becky. I thought 'yes, I could use some of it. Over the eighteen years it had done well, growing to almost $350,000 with the taxes deferred until it is used. I would have to check with my attorney about any tax liability and I'd make that call Monday.

Since I hadn't directed thoughts to the girls, only Emily had a shocked look on her face. 'Yes dear, I have that much set aside, so for now, our girls don't have to worry'. I would have them buy used books in good condition, save where we could, and no expensive toys like frivolous calculators. Hanna would need a good calculator, but we'd have to see what Becky would need. I was sure she would be taking algebra, but I didn't know what else. I thought to the girls 'bring home your entire four year curriculum so we can plan accordingly'.

The girls smiled and nodded yes, Emily thought to me 'Hank, are you sure about all of this?' 'Yes Honey, because I think we can find asshole, take him to court and burn his ass.' Emily smiled at those thoughts and gave me a hug, crawled into my lap as we started making out with cuddling. The girls giggled at our actions and thought 'is it time for sex?' and I sent back a 'no, Mom and I are just foolin' around, since last night you women wore out my cock.'

Hanna thought 'that's not fair. you guys get to fool around, turning us on and then no sex.' Us adults laughed, I thought 'you will have to curtail a lot of the sex, because you will need to do serious studying and attend all kinds of lectures, classes, probably having a lab partner with extra reports to write.' Hanna thought 'I know, I have 12 college credits and the work was more difficult than high school', Becky thought 'we will probably do like we did with our girlfriends and form study groups for more difficult classes.'

Emily thought 'they are good, so maybe they won't have to work as hard as some of the less intelligent freshmen.' I thought 'yeah, but I don't want them to go with the attitude that they've got this covered and relax.' I changed the subject and thought 'change of subject, how about we have the wedding here in the back yard and do you want a preacher or justice of the peace?'

Emily thought 'let me think on it, but Becky and I haven't been in a church in years. What do you think you'd want?' I thought 'I guess I'd be OK with either one. Girls, what do you two think?' Hanna thought 'Dad, I'm ambivalent, I believe in God, but I'm not a big church goer. I went with some of our girlfriends that were, but I don't care, whatever you choose.' Becky thought 'Dad, I too am not a big church goer either, so whatever you and Mom decide is OK with me as well.'

I would talk to some of my field workers that I knew were church goers, but not my Hispanic workers since I was pretty sure they were Catholic. That relgion held no interest since I was more likely to be one of the other Christian religions. I spoke with some of my Caucasian workers and found out that when they married about half of them used a preacher and the rest used a justice of the peace (JP). I talked to those workers and found out there were three that they recommended, got their names and a phone number if it was remembered.

I put this data in my laptop and thought to Emily that I had some JP names and a few phone numbers. Janice asked Emily what the thought was, Emily giggled asked did she have a dreamy look again. Janice nodded yes, so Emily told her about the JP data I had collected and Janice had to giggle too. Emily also mentioned that we were going to have the wedding in our back yard and that the guests were to be advised that dress was casual. We would be formal, but they could be less formal.

I had decided that one of my single male friends could be my best man and Emily asked Janice be her maid of honor. Janice was in serious tears at the request and needed several hours to calm down, thanking Emily while hugging her. Our daughters would be maidens tossing flower petals in the path of the bride and they were happy about that.

I had purchased the matching wedding bands to Emily's engagement ring. I would have to be able to remove it when working with power tools or electrical circuits. Even twelve or twenty four volts could seriously damage a ring finger in a hurry. Safety in our business is the number one priority and I made sure to have a safety meeting about every six months.

We had set the date to ten days before the girls started college. We went to several printers my workers had recommended to see their quality of printing and other services. As I had with the caterers, I had a list of questions and Emily had a few I hadn't thought of. We recorded their answers on the printouts I had made and when we finished with the last one, we sat down with the BBB online and looked at the scores, with comments. All the printers were registered with BBB so we were able to eliminate two right away.

The final ones had good scores and comments and I looked deeper into their comments. One had several red flags of misprinting the data, wrong date, wrong time. Another had several red flags of location, date, and time, while a third had the whole thing messed up. There were two others that had minor negative comments and one of them looked more like revenge for some reason.

We checked out those two and were satisfied about their quality, but one was horribly expensive. We chose the other one and went to have a quality picture taken that would be on the wedding announcement. One of my friends was a quality photographer and agreed to taking a nice photo of us in 'dressed up' clothing. He had advised us on what he thought would look best on us at a meeting in a coffee shop. It only took him a day to give us a beautiful picture to frame for our home and a smaller one the printer could use on our announcements.

Emily was excited at the date, caterer, JP, printer, and all the other plans we had made. I had had to contact the travel agencies in private to set our honeymoon plans in motion. I had kinda learned how to keep certain thoughts private, and with asshole's SS number in my PI friends hands, they had located him in the LA basin's location. So our honeymoon would put us in close contact to this dickhead's home and work office. I contacted the courts to see what they were able to do, I was informed that I needed the court papers to prove what I had told them, but if they verified the records, they would pick him up for abandonment and not following court orders. I faxed the court orders and divorce papers in absentia to them and they faxed back several hours later that they had received and verified everything with our state. I kept it quiet from Emily and had a loving and cuddling session with her tonight.

When we had sent our wedding announcements out, we had asked that since we didn't need anything but their love, to please donate to their favorite charity. We had everything we needed and thought of those who do need, to please donate to a favorite charity. I was embarrassed by the waste in the US, again. We were two days away from the wedding when Janice came to my office with a fax about asshole.

He had been in front of a judge, pleaded no contest and was ordered to pay the $36,000 plus another $100,000 in fines, restitution, and court costs. He had paid all of it and was free again, but I wanted to meet him face to face. Saturday morning arrived, I dressed in a light charcoal grey tux and I didn't try to see Emily before the wedding keeping in tradition. My best man, good friend had the rings on a purple velvet lined tray, and when the bridal music started, Emily came out the back door. She was dressed in a cream colored wedding gown and looked absolutely radiant. Janice held her bridal trail, our daughters were tossing up lots of red and white rose petals.

I was almost in tears at how beautiful she was and her bottom lip was quivering a little too. She arrived at the wedding pedestal and we faced the JP as he started the vows. When he asked Emily, she said 'I Do', he turned to me asking, I said 'I Do' and he pronounced us 'Husband and Wife'. I lifted her veil and kissed my wife thought to her about asshole being dealt with. She broke into tears of joy at Becky having a lot of college money and sent that thought to the girls. They just grinned and Janice had a big smile on her face because she thought she knew what I had thought to Emily.

The reception went well, the caterer got all the details correct and we were happy that all the instructions were followed. When we had a moment I thought to Emily how much asshole had to pay out and she gasped. She thought 'Really?', I nodded and we hugged as she sent that thought to the girls. Becky looked at Mom with shock on her face, thought 'Really?' and Mom nodded yes. Becky hugged Hanna and the crowd sort of noticed the girls and the happiness.

I said "Ladies and Gentlemen, Emily's ex-husband abandoned them about five years ago and stopped paying child support. He was recently arrested, brought before a judge in California, ordered to pay the back child support and fined about three times that amount. Becky has enough money to go to college without getting into serious college debt."

Everyone in the reception crowd started clapping, since they knew that college can be very expensive. Becky and Emily were a little embarrassed, but she came to me and thought 'Dad, you really have replaced asshole.' and smiled. I hugged her and Emily and thought 'we are now family!' as all my women had tears of joy, I had a few too. The reception wound down and guests had given us cards stating their name, how much, and which charity they had given to. That would make 'Thank You' cards easier to send out, I thought 'Girls, please start the 'Thank You' cards in our absence.' They nodded yes as Emily and I went to pack for our Honeymoon. 'Wow, I married my Honey and we're off to have a wonderful week'.

I had had the conversation with Judy, the HR woman earlier in the week and she had indicated that she wanted to retire early to mid November. I had spoken to Janice and told her I would like to have Emily take over that spot. I asked Janice to scout for Emily's replacement and if she found one to go ahead and hire that person. She smiled and thanked me for thinking ahead again, so I gave her a big hug, reminded her to practice her two katas. I also sent thoughts to the girls to do the same, 'serious practice on their katas.'

I put my crew cab in the garage, had the girls drive us to the airport that very early afternoon and flew to LAX. I had asshole's home and business addresses and intended to confront him at one place or the other. First, we had to celebrate and when we checked into our hotel, got unpacked, Emily went to the bathroom. When she came out, she was nude with a bottle of lube in one hand and Hanna's Daddy vibe in the other. She asked "Are you going to love my pussy and fuck my asshole or does the vibe get the honors?"

I was hard almost instantly because her pussy was cleanly shaved and she had pussy juice on her inner thighs. I said "Junior gets that honor, so put the vibe in your suitcase." I dropped my pants as her eyes got glassier at the sight of my hardon dripping through my briefs. She came to me, pulled my brief's waistband out and down mouthing my cockhead and moaning at my taste. I reached over her and rubbed her anal ring causing a larger moan and was able to flick her clit too. She squirted a small one on the carpet and drizzled more pussy juice down her inner thighs.

I stripped, laid down on the bed and had Emily ride my cock cowgirl style, since I hoped to give her a 'love cum'. She picked up my thought and gently rode Junior as she leaned over to french kiss for awhile. Less than ten minutes later, she laid on my chest and shivered as I smiled as she gently came. When she had finished cumming, she looked at me as she gently kissed me and thought 'That was a gentle cum and so loving, Thank You Darling'. I smiled and held her in a loving embrace making her shiver one more time as she moaned her way through another 'love cum'. I just rubbed her back from shoulders down to her butt and fondled her butt cheeks. She sighed at the loving touches and reached up to kiss me some more.

We frenched for awhile and she got turned on heavy, asking me to fuck her butt now. She let Junior out, rolled off me and I stood beside the bed with the lube in one hand and a bath towel in the other. She got on her back on the edge of the bed as I dropped the towel across her legs. I knew this would be a big squirting cum and the hotel would not appreciate her squirts all over the carpet and bed. I lubed two fingers, spread her anus, and drizzled lube into her rectum, then lubed my cock.

She moaned in anticipation of a good buttfuck as I put Junior up to her asshole and pressed in. I was balls deep in her and started gentle to spread the lube while starting to pick up speed. She thought 'Fuck Time' and I started pumping her asshole as fast as I could. She moaned, I picked up the towel and tucked it under my chin so I could hang onto both hips. She almost screamed as she came heavily and the towel was the victim of a large girly squirt and I shot six or seven huge ropes of cum into her rectum. I held still, sucked some of her cum from the towel, put the towel under her butt and withdrew my cock. I held the towel up to her, wiped Junior and then put the towel up across her gaped anal ring.

I thought 'Honey, lets go to the bathroom and clean up.' She agreed, carefully getting off the bed while holding the towel with both hands and filling it with my cum. I had purchased an enema kit, but also had an adapter that would convert a handheld shower to an enema device. We were lucky because the hotel had handheld showers so we had a short shower, I filled her rectum with a little soft soap and water, she sat on the toilet. She came back to the shower and I filled her butt with a rinse enema, so she waited about ten seconds before draining that, and flushed. We finished our shower, dried each other and I just held her with love in my eyes.

This woman had enriched my life so much and with her daughter becoming my daughter, I was a happy man. Hanna loved Emily and Becky so much, her life was enriched as well. I had a feeling that the girls would be home most weekends and holidays to get their sex drives relieved and laundry done too. It was later Saturday afternoon by the time we finally got dressed and went to eat, checking the hotel restaurant first. Didn't like what we saw, so I asked at the front desk where a good steakhouse was. Got directions, took our rental car and headed that direction enjoying just being together.

We arrived at the steak house and I thought 'I'm just going to get a steak sandwich that is big enough to have a snack on if hungry later'. She thought 'Honey, that's a good idea, but I'm going to look at the menu first'. I reminded her that we have a microwave and a small refrigerator in the hotel room as well. I thought 'Shiraz' and she just giggled at that. Our waiter approached, asked if we were ready and I asked if they stocked Yellowtail Shiraz.

He said they did, so I asked if it was refrigerated and he went to check. In the meantime Emily had made her decision when he came back with a smile and a big yes. I asked about steak fries and again I got a yes, so we placed our order and had small salads with our meal. I ordered blue cheese dressing and Emily thought 'what is that?', so I thought 'it's not quite as rich as Roquefort but close'. She ordered it on the side to try, God this woman is so open minded, normally she would have had ranch dressing. I looked into her eyes and she could see the love swimming in mine. She took my hand and rubbed the side of her face, almost purring.

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
198 Followers
1...456789