Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
197 Followers

We had breakfast as the girls slept and I went to my laptop listing the men I thought might still be single. Then I called the men that were like me to see if they were still single. They were and still looking for Ms. Right. I inquired as to what Ms. Right might be and got an idea that Janice might fit their search. When I had an idea what each of my friends were looking for, I made a list, prioritized by what each friend was hoping to find. I saved the data and contacted Janice to see if she had any interest.

She asked if I could email the data to her and gave me her personal email address. I went back to the laptop and sent the data, hoping for the best. She emailed me back that she thought of having at least one date per week, maybe two might work. I emailed back wishing her good luck and sent thoughts to Emily about what I'd done for Janice. Emily answered 'good because my list is still blank'.

Being Sunday the first man she contacted agreed to meet her this afternoon at a coffee shop where they could talk. I was hopeful that this list would yield someone Janice would approve of. Monday morning at work, Janice said that the 'sorta date' went well, but she wanted to date the other men as well. I got the impression that this first man didn't quite connect with her and she wanted to check out the other men. I didn't have a problem with that since it would have been the same idea I would have had if the conditions were reversed.

We finished several contracts and Friday was upon us again. Janice asked if we would have training and I told her yes as she smiled and asked if we would have exercise session afterwards. I nodded yes and she got a huge grin on her face telling me she was looking forward to another session with Junior. I asked where she was in her menstrual cycle and she reminded me she was on birth control. I relaxed and told her to plan on a butt plug vibrator from one of the girls. She looked quizzical and I told her that they had been thinking it would make her cum like crazy.

I mentioned the small one Hanna used on me and told her of Hanna's insistence on cleanliness. She nodded appreciatively at Hanna's clean attitude and told me she was looking forward to it. We finished the day and Janice had her 'gear' in the car, so she followed us home. That afternoon the girls had decided to cook range fed beef on the grill. It had soaked in my standard marinade for two hours, very early in the afternoon. They cooked some veggies, grilled bell pepper pieces and sweet onion halves slowly on the grill as well.

When we arrived home, the grill smell had drifted into the house and the aroma was heavenly. Janice asked about it and I mentioned the girls had been experimenting with cooking. I said it smells like they followed my practices in grilling and had something really nice for us. The girls met us in the kitchen, nude with butt vibes on high and glassy eyes on both of them. I laughed and asked if they were expecting loving or fucking. They replied in unison 'BOTH'. All us adults just laughed at the 'unison' and their answer. I turned to Janice and said you better get your mental anal attitude up and running, because I think you're their target tonight.

Janice giggled and moaned at the possibility of getting some serious sexual contact. She told me her panties were already wet at the thought of that. Us adults went to the master bedroom to strip, shower and wash the day's grunge off. We stayed nude and joined the girls in the back yard where Janice mentioned about skinny-dipping. I told her to go ahead and enjoy a swim while Emily and I hottubbed for awhile. The timer I mentioned earlier had started the heaters several hours ago and we slipped into the tub and turned the pumps on.

What a nice way to relax after a hard day's work. The jets on my back and shoulders felt wonderful and Emily just mewled at their relaxing action. I agreed and we started kissing, cuddling, and feeling each other up. The girls joined us giggling at our actions and Janice had had enough pool time, so she climbed in to let the jets massage her muscles too.

Janice asked about the eight foot privacy fence and how did I get permission to put it up. I told her that I had told the city of my concerns about Hanna's safety and that I had concerns about several neighbors. They went to the city council and got the permission for my fence. She asked if something like this could be done at her home and I wasn't quite sure how to do that. Then the idea hit like lightening.

I suggested that if she found Mr. Right, that when she had a baby that we could probably get permission then. She brightened at that suggestion and relaxed back into the jets. The smell from the grill drifted across us and it started generating serious hunger in all of us. I complimented our girls on a wonderful meal they had started and they just beamed and thanked me for the compliments.

We decided that the hottub had done it's job and dinner was next. I mentioned the master shower to rinse off the hottub water, so that was next. Becky had the salad made with tomatoes, cucumber, diced sweet onion, celery, and romaine lettuce. We got dishes, salad bowls, wine glasses and tableware out with each person taking some of the items to the dining table. I got the Shiraz out and Janice's eyes got big and a huge smile on her face. I grinned at that and Emily got my thought about Janice's reaction to the wine.

The girls had put the grilled dinner on a cutting board for me to carve the meat. That done I served everybody first and me last, that's the gentleman in me. I served the wine, everybody started to eat and the girls had done a great job grilling getting compliments from us adults. They just beamed with big smiles on their faces and the beef was cooked to perfection. The veggies were also done well and Janice was amazed at the whole meal.

After we ate, we put the leftovers away, bused the dishes with everyone carrying something to the kitchen. We had not had a full meal since practice was coming in less than two hours. We went back outside to skinny-dip or hottub, whatever anyone wanted and let dinner settle so we could go train in an hour or so. It was a nice relaxing hour and we chatted about what ever came to mind. Emily was a little glassy eyed so I knew that we would exercise after training.

The hour was up and we went to the master shower, rinsed hottub water off, then in the master bedroom to dress in our gis. Janice looked at me once I was dressed and shook her head at the all black of my gi and belt. She mentioned about her never knowing the fighting skills I have and would have never guessed I had them. I smiled and reminded her not to brag about her skills. She nodded yes and reassured me that she remembered what I had told her when she first heard about them.

We headed down to the dojo, again bowing before entering and all four women started stretching before practicing. I was pleased that Emily had decided to train at least in Aikido, she might change her mind after she is awarded a black belt, but that's a few years away. I showed the girls the next part of the kata they were working on and then showed Janice and Emily the next part of the kata they had started. While the women practiced their parts I decided that I could practice my once a week time while I was instructing. The hour went quickly, the women and I were sweaty as could be. Janice had turned to watch me go through the advanced katas and just shook her head at where they could be with diligent practicing.

I praised them on working hard and got smiles from all four women. We left the dojo, again bowing to show respect and headed to the master shower and probably a heavy sex session. We showered, Hanna lubed a butt plug vibe, Janice bent over and it was inserted in her anus. Becky giggled and hit the full speed button and Janice moaned and came. She looked at the girls, moaned a second time and actually squirted just a little. I now have four squirters and wondered if Janice's orgasms will gain in strength and volume.

Janice asked Becky to turn it down and Becky showed her how to use the remote control. Janice had girl cum on her inner thighs and the girls said 'Share', so she sat on the bench seat with her knees bent and spread. Both girls got on each side of her pussy licking from her knees up as fast as they could with one taking a few licks in her pussy, then the other. She moaned again, squirted just a little more and looked at me with very glassy eyes, shaking her head. I just grinned and Junior was hard from all of the sexual antics the women were getting up to.

Janice called me over wanting to suck on my cock if she could. She could only get the head in before reaching her limit. Emily took over and got about eight inches in before reaching her limit. Hanna bent over with her butt in front of Janice and swallowed me completely and Janice stuck two fingers in Hanna's pussy. Hanna mewled her appreciation when she got my cock out of her throat, so Janice stuck a tongue in her butthole. Hanna squirted a big one drenching Janice, as the three women said 'Share' in unison.

Emily started with her face, shoulders, and breasts and the girls started on the inside of her thighs. They were getting close to her pussy and she was mewling and cumming about every five minutes with all three tongues cleaning her. I asked if I could share too and the girls allowed me to start licking her clit and sticking two fingers in her pussy. Janice moaned and squirted a little bigger cum and I announced we now had four squirters in our group. Janice looked at me in amazement and mentioned she had never squirted before and what a wonderful cum that last one was.

Emily explained that was what Hank was all about, giving the most amazing orgasms to his women and now Janice was sort of one of them. Emily sat beside Janice, gave her a loving hug and Janice had tears coming down her cheeks. She whispered that even though she knew Hank couldn't love her, she felt very loved by everyone there. Emily gave her another hug and kissed her on her 'upper' lips very tenderly. I even had a few tears with the emotions, but I don't hide them from my women and now Janice.

I thought to Emily, 'do we want to include Janice in our 'love group?' and Emily thought 'let me think on it'. I had Janice get up on all fours and approached her pussy with the intent of giving her another cum and wondered if she would squirt around Junior. I started stroking in and out of her pussy and after about five minutes, she squirted a much larger cum as the girls said 'Share'. She rolled onto her back and told me that she was grateful for cumming so hard.

She was hopeful that one of my single male friends had a cock like mine and would make her squirt as well. I told her that we used to go to the gym and would shower after our workouts. Two of the men were close to my cock size, I just had to try and remember which ones and a third had one slightly smaller. She smiled at me and stood on wobbly legs to give me a grateful hug. I had Hanna turn off her butt plug vibrator and remove it, since I felt she was 'cummed out'. She confirmed it and after the plug was removed, Hanna showed her how she would clean the butt toys with soap and warm water, being careful not to get water in the electronics.

Janice showered, dried, and went to lay down, she had been loved out, having no energy left. My women said 'our turn' and I proceeded to love and lust them as well. I started with Emily, again asking what she wanted and again she was really turned on so some oral, vaginal, then anal fucking would meet her desires. I turned to the girls and they wanted basically wanted the same as Mom. We had started leaving a squirt bottle of lube in the master bath because that's where we did most of our loving and fucking.

I started french kissing Emily, again with lots of tongue and felt her pussy, it was drenched with pussy juices on her inner thighs. I was delighted that she was so turned on and ready for sex. She laid on the bench seat, pulled her legs up and gently played with her nipples. That was my signal that this would be a 'loving' coupling, so I started by eating her clit and pussy and she squirted a gentle cum on my face. I stood and had her get on all fours, lubed Junior a little and approached her pussy.

I was thinking that we needed something in here that was taller and waterproof. I remembered that something made with teak wood would be fairly waterproof and a table with some padding would work well. I split her pussy lips with my cock and she just mewled the sexiest moan I had heard from her. I stroked in and out as she just moaned with every in stroke and groaned at every out stroke. After about almost ten minutes, she came heavily, drenching me totally. I grabbed the lube again, wet two fingers and spread her anal ring open drizzling lube into her rectum.

I pulled out of her pussy and placed Junior at her butthole and pressed into her rectum. She squirted me again and I started pounding her asshole with hard and fast strokes. She squirted again and signaled she was 'cummed' out like Janice. I pulled my cock out of her asshole and helped her up to shower, since I didn't cum in her butt, she didn't have to use the enema attachment. The girls helped Mom shower, washing her back and the rest of her without any 'sexual' contact other than making sure her pussy and butthole were clean.

They dried Mom off and helped her to bed with Janice asleep on one side and her on the other. I went back to the shower, washed Junior and the girls attacked me in need of some serious sexual relief. I asked who wanted to go first and Hanna said Becky should be first, so I started frenching her mouth and she just moaned at the turn on. Her 'new Dad' was a hot man with a big dick she wanted in all three holes and she knew that would happen. She sat on the bench seat and sucked me into her mouth to her limit. Moaning and groaning at the lust her 'new Dad' generated in all her holes.

After a few minutes, she asked me to 'love' her pussy and pound her asshole into orgasm heaven. I smiled at her request and kissed her with all the love I could generate. She got on all fours as I approached her pussy with a very hard dick and decided a little lube wouldn't hurt. I put some on my cock and split her pussy lips open realizing that I didn't need the lube, she was drenched. I guess that the sex I had with Janice and Emily had made her hornier than ever.

I started 'loving' her pussy and about five plus minutes later, she blew a huge squirt all over me. She got up and said 'Share', so Hanna and Becky licked all the girl cum off me. She got back down on all fours and told me buttfucking was next. I lubed two fingers, spread her anal ring open and drizzled lube into her rectum and on Junior as well. Spread the lube on Junior around and placed him at the entrance to her anus. Pushed in with one stroke, burying my cock completely in her rectum. She told me it was 'fucking time', so I stroked hard and fast and less than five minutes later she blew another huge squirt all over me.

Hanna said 'Share', but Becky needed a few minutes to recover from the biggest cum she had ever had. Hanna licked one side of my torso and left the other side for 'sis' to lick and enjoy. Becky came back from orgasm heaven, licked the other side that Hanna had left for her. She turned and kissed Hanna for the sisterly bond and 'sharing' with her girl cum she had sprayed all over me.

Becky showered and Hanna helped since she was wiped out as well, dried and went to their bed as I washed Junior. I hadn't cum yet, but got a plastic cup that we kept in the master bath, because I was betting Hanna would want my cum from her butt when we finished. We started out with me sitting on the bench seat and Hanna straddling my legs to make out and feel each other up. This girl could french kiss almost as good as Emily and it got her dripping pussy juice on Junior that was still hard and brushing her asshole.

She then told me it was time for me to love her pussy and giggled at the thought of my cock giving her a good cum. I had her lay on the bench seat and got on my knees to give some Daddy mouth to her wonderful clit and pussy. She moaned her love of sexual attention from the man who had been there for her growing up. She missed her birth Mom, but Emily had filled the vacancy nicely and Hanna was grateful that she and Becky had gotten us together as a couple. I sucked on her clit and tongued her pussy and anal ring as she squirted on me with a 'nice' cum. I had her sit up and suck me if she wanted and she 'always' wanted some oral.

She grabbed Junior and stuck two fingers in my butt crack, that I removed and told her again 'not tonight honey'. She pouted, but settled for sucking my cock for a little while. I had her get on 'all fours' and approached a very wet pussy, rubbing my cock up and down her lips to wet Junior more. I split her lips and she mewled her delight in being loved and the size of the cock loving her. I stroked in and out for almost ten minutes before she came big time. She jumped up and said 'Share' as she started with my cock and licked up one side of my torso. I scraped of some of her girl cum from the other side and enjoyed her taste.

I asked if she wanted buttloving or buttfucking and she said 'buttfucking' since she was still horny. She got back down on 'all fours' as I applied lube to her anus as I had done with my other women. I lubed my cock and pressed against her asshole, slid in and she mewled and moaned loudly. I started pounding her butthole hard and fast and she came buckets in about five minutes, I held her butt still and stroked two more times, filling her rectum with one of my biggest cums yet. I grabbed the cup, had her position her butt over it and let my cum drain out of her asshole. She realized that I had saved my cum if she wanted it and was grateful to have it to share.

We showered, she washed my cock, I gave her a soapy enema and she sat on the toilet draining her rectum. She came back and I gave her a rinsing enema and she drained that into the toilet and flushed, stepped into the shower again resoaping and rinsing. Hanna kissed me goodnight and thanked me for one of the lustiest sessions we had had to date. We told each other we loved each other and our partners and were grateful at the outcome of the girls getting us together. We were drained and bedtime looked good, but I had to crawl between two sexy women and try to get the covers over us without waking the women in our bed.

I was able to get in bed without waking either of my women as I was coming to realize that I had great feelings for Janice as well. I also came to realize that my feelings for Janice weren't as strong as for Emily and our girls. However we had fourteen years of working together and that counted for a lot, but now that we were intimate as well, I felt closer to her. The women had gone to dreamland as soon as they hit the bed, so I guess all the years of my hard work paid off in physical and mental stamina.

The women cuddled up to me as soon as I was settled, so like last week I went to dreamland with a butt cheek in each hand and a smile on my face. We were awakened the next morning by the girls with a tray of three kona coffees. Emily and Janice both woke up to giggling with smiles on their faces and kissed me on both cheeks, so I gave short back rubs. Emily told me I could stop in three hours and Janice agreed that three hours should be enough. I have thought it would be a good idea to get a massage therapy chair for the days when the weather was poor.

Janice got up with her coffee and went to the master bath's toilet. She was almost as open as my other women are and had no problem talking with the girls and using the toilet. After all, they had their mouths on her pussy and asshole and it doesn't get more personal than that. They had asked if she had attended college and she told them night courses to get her business degree. She had come to work for me after she had graduated high school, but had to work full time to pay for college and living expenses.

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
197 Followers
1...34567...9