Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoomie69
Zoomie69
199 Followers

I pulled out of her anus, used a paper towel with hand sanitizer alcohol gel again. Had Hanna lay where Becky had been, she pulled her legs back with her arms behind her knees and was twisting her nipples hard too. That was my signal that she wanted hard fucking, so I started pounding her butthole, completely filling her rectum on every stroke. She moaned loudly and squirted heavily all over me. As Emily had recovered, she moved to lick Hanna cum off my face while trying not to giggle too much. I decided it was time to cum right after Hanna's next squirt, which happened four strokes later. Junior came hard and Hanna squirted really hard, God that girl could cum buckets.

I pulled out of Hanna's butthole and Becky was there to get my cum and share with all the other women. I was drained, so I headed for the master shower to clean the girl cum off of me. Before I got there my women stopped me to lick my torso clean and Junior got hard in a hurry. I showered and Emily was on the bed with legs spread diddling her clit. She saw me come out of the shower, I dried, and she said "Come here my love and give me some gentle lovin'." I couldn't refuse an invitation like that so I cuddled up to her and we began making out with a lot of tongue.

We moaned at the same time and she giggled, while I chuckled. I lay there, so she mounted me cowgirl style and gently fed my cock to her pussy. She leaned over and started planting kisses all over my face and neck. I reached up and played with her breasts and thumbed her nipples causing her to moan loudly. Her pussy tightened up as she came, the gentlest cum she had had with me. She looked at me and said "That was the most loving cum I have had with you. You are the perfect man for me and I hope I'm the perfect woman for you."

I said "You have made a big difference in my life. I wouldn't let you go for the world. I wonder if we should rethink about you getting pregnant after all?"

She said "I have thought about it, but I still don't think we could give the love and devotion to the baby that we gave our girls."

"I guess you're right, but maybe we could adopt a child. There are many orphans in our country alone and I would feel better about an American orphan that most families overlook."

"Hank, I will give that some thought, but for right now, let's make some more love to each other. That last cum was so gentle, warm, and loving, that I'd like to try that again."

I reached back, stroking across her anal ring and she shivered at the sexual rise. Not enough to squirt, but definitely erected her nipples harder and I could feel her hard clit poking into my pubic hair. What an erotic feeling this woman was giving me as we started kissing, sucking, and feeling each other up. Junior hadn't cum yet and was still hard in her pussy so I flicked him a half dozen times and she shivered another loving cum soaking my pubic hair and balls.

The girls started giggling at the doorway at Mom's gentle cums and shivers so we invited them in. They cuddled with us touching and feeling everybody up causing Mom to shiver one more time. She raised up and told me to fuck her hard and fast so she could squirt one more time and then we could shower or nap. She raised up partly on her knees and I started pumping my cock in her as fast as I could. Less than five minutes later, she bent over and moaned loudly as the girls got behind her butt with open mouths. She squirted heavily and drenched the girls again so they shared some of her cum with Mom and me, God she tastes good.

I had Hanna deepthroat me and when I was near, I had her pull back so she could share my cum with my other women. By the time I finished cumming, she had quite a mouthful and Becky and Mom moaned at the taste and amount. I was bushed and rolled over falling asleep in less than a minute, so Emily cuddled and we napped for an hour or so. The girls went off to do something else so we could rest.

When we woke up it was past lunchtime, so we went to the kitchen to snack on something. Found some fruit and snack bars that would be enough to hold us until dinner. We took our snacks into the dinning room and I got my laptop and sat with Emily. We started checking the caterers first on the BBB, two of them were bombs. Three others looked pretty good from the scores and comments, so I got my portable printer hooked up and made a printout of those three.

Then we looked up the travel agencies that Janice had put in and the BBB again had ratings on them as well. They all had good scores and comments, so I printed that data as well. We had addresses, phone numbers and scores for all the businesses and I asked Emily if we should start with the caterers first. She thought that was as good a place to start as any. I put the printouts in a travel folder and said we still have a few hours so why don't we use them and visit the closest caterer. She thought that would be a good idea and sent a thought to the girls 'to get dressed'.

We went to get dressed and all met in the living room. Since the girls followed our thought they sent us a thought 'to eat dinner out somewhere'. I looked at Emily and said "Damn, this link is really nice, I don't have to go looking for the girls and they follow our searches mentally." Emily agreed with that too and sent me a 'hugs and kisses' thought. I smiled.

We drove to the first caterer, chatted with the owner about prices, what was available, did they have any specialties, etc. Emily was surprised at all the questions I had asked, and all the categories I had been wondering about. I mentioned that because of my business requirements I had a unique way of gathering information about my suppliers. She just smiled and shook her head almost giggling at my methods. When you've been in business for a number of years and you're successful, you develop methods that work.

We went to the second caterer on our list and repeated the procedure. We made notes again, thanked the owner and proceeded to the third caterer. We again repeated what we had done with the first two and made notes again. I turned to 'my women' and asked what they would like to eat and got three different answers. I said "You women are going to have to come to some kind of agreement. Me, I would like a nice steak, baked potato, salad and hope they have Shiraz."

Becky said "Ya know Dad, that doesn't sound bad at all."

Hanna said "I agree with Becky, a steak dinner sounds good."

I looked at Emily and she said "OK, I could have a nice steak too."

Good, with that settled, we started to drive to my favorite steak house where I knew they served Shiraz and excellent steak dinners. They were a little more expensive, but the food quality made up for that and 'they served Shiraz'. I handed Emily my cell phone and had her call ahead to make reservations for us. I try not to drive and use my cell unless it's important and then I pull off to the side of the road. Otherwise, I treat the call like it's someone riding with me and I can drive safely with the cell on speaker function.

When we arrived a line had started to form just to make reservations, but we had called ahead and had ours already set. One man started to stop me from what he thought that we were cutting in front. I told him that we had called ahead, made reservations, and were going to be seated. He didn't let go of my sleeve so I used the controlling hand lock to help him decide not to fuck with me. He called the cops, wanted to press charges of assault and one of the officers was the same one from the intruders. He asked what happened, so I told him the man had grabbed my shirt thinking we were cutting in front of him. When he didn't let go, I put the same hand lock to convince him to not fuck with me.

The officer asked if I wished to press charges since the man had started it. I declined, but told the officer to let the man know that I hold black belt rank in two martial arts and could have easily broken bones or even killed him if he had pulled a weapon. The officer smiled letting me know that he would definitely do that and warn the man about filing false charges too. After the officers left, the man came over and apologized saying he didn't hear that we had reservations already. I nodded and told him to be more careful in the future. He left and we started on our salads first.

When our steaks had arrived and a bottle of cold Shiraz appeared we were almost drooling at the combination. Emily held her glass up, I smiled and took it to fill, I filled mine and we had small glasses for our girls. They really weren't of legal age, but they were with their parents so the restaurant ignored them about the wine. As we ate I thought 'What did you think of the caterers?'. They were taking their time because the steaks were delicious and all of the rest of dinner was too. I thought 'Just take your time, we can thought or talk later'. I got smiles from my women, I smiled back, taking another bite of steak and moaned at the flavor.

When we finished we had leftovers, so lunch or dinner tomorrow was already dealt with. Our state allows us to take any leftover wine, cap it and put it where the driver can't reach it. I don't believe the amount of food people leave to be thrown away and it just makes me a little upset. There are people right here in America that go hungry and it shouldn't be happening. We got home, put our food away and went to the master shower to clean up. We each grabbed a glass of wine and nude, went out to the hot tub. I had an electrician install a waterproof timer that I set before we left and the water was nice and hot.

We got in, turned on the jets and just relaxed letting dinner settle. I asked again "What did you gals think of the caterers?"

Emily started first "I like the first and third caterers, but something about the second one didn't seem quite right. I can't tell you what bothered me about them, but something didn't feel right." I listened to my women because of the extra senses they have and Emily was a very observant woman.

Hanna said "Mom, I think what you are thinking about is that they didn't seem to have the equipment and staff that a good caterer should."

"Hanna, that's it right on the nose. Hank, I also noticed that their offices were a little on the small side. Now if we are having a small wedding then that might be OK, but if I remember the guest list, it's not small. I think first and third might fill our needs better." I nodded agreement and put an 'X' across the second caterer. I looked at the other two and got my laptop out and fired up and as soon as it could I went back to the BBB. I have large, thick piece of styrofoam with a piece of sheet plexiglass so I can work in the hot tub if I need or want to.

I looked at the first caterer's name and delved more deeply into their business. I found a few negative comments, but they weren't serious and bad. I looked at the third caterer's file and noticed several what I would think were serious negative comments. Wrong foods, allergic list not followed, warm food that should have been hot, and a few other red flags. I looked at my women and said "The third one has some serious red flags we didn't notice before, so the first caterer is the one I think we shall use. They had a few negative comments, not serious ones."

Emily and the girls looked happy that one more thing on the wedding plans could be crossed off. We needed to go to a print shop to have the wedding announcements printed. I wondered about including a picture of ourselves printed somewhere on the announcement. Emily suggested that we decide that when we saw what the printer could do. I liked that idea very much and thanked my sweetie for such a good idea. She mentioned that she had done that when she was getting married to asshole. The girls giggled loudly and Becky held up a social finger to express her anger at her bio-dad.

"Becky, please keep that to just us four. It's embarrassing that I didn't do more investigating him before marrying him. My ex still owes about three years of child support that he stopped paying when he split and I haven't been able to find him and the courts are useless. I still hope to find him and have him arrested, but I didn't have the money to hire a PI to find him."

"Honey, I have some friends that do that kind of work. Do you still have any papers with his SS number on them?"

"You bet, I have the divorce papers that were filed in absentia and a few of our tax returns."

"Great, dig them out as soon as you can and I'll make a few phone calls. I also need to call a few single male friends and see if they would be interested in a date with Janice."

With dinner past and the hot tub session over about thirty minutes ago, it was loving or fucking time. I figured that all three women would want some lovin' and since I had been moderate with the wine, it was time for cums! I invited them to the master shower for a brief shower to wash the hot tub water off. In the shower I started french kissing Emily and she started moaning loudly and often. I felt her pussy and it was drenched, so I turned to Becky kissing her and feeling up her anus and clit. She started moaning like Mom, loud and often, I then turned to Hanna and french kissed her feeling her ass and clit and she started moaning loud and often too. I asked Becky to get the lube and her face lit up with glassy eyed lust.

I returned to Emily and asked what kind of sex did she want, she replied that oral, vaginal, then buttfuck hard. I turned to Hanna asking her the same question and she replied basically the same as Mom. Becky returned with the lube, so I asked her the same question and she replied the same as Mom had requested. I was going to be a tired man with three happy women and I had better wash Junior before going to sleep. I was fairly sure I would wake up to someone doing a Hoover routine on my cock.

Emily was first, so I started making out french with lots of tongue. She really liked tongue, I had her sit on the bench seat and let her suck what she could manage. She was getting better, probably six inches tonight and her tongue was busy on my cock. I had her kneel on the bench and approached her pussy, split her lusty lips with the head and proceeded to make doggy love to her pussy. I reached around and fondled her clit and after a few more minutes, she squirted a nice one all over me.

I took the lube and wet two fingers, splitting her anus open drizzling lube into her rectum. I put some on Junior and approached her backdoor and pushed my cock into her rectum in one slow but complete push. She squirted again and I started pumping her butthole hard and fast as she just moaned loudly. After about five minutes, she squirted her final time for tonight and signaled for me to go slow. I slowed down as she came down from her last cum. I withdrew and watched her anal ring slowly contracting, not nearly as small as my first contact with her anus, just a few months ago.

I went to the shower to wash Junior and was stopped by my girls who said 'Share'. I let them lick Mommy cum from my torso and they just mewled at the taste. I agree, it is very sexy to lick your love's pussy cum from whatever you can reach, especially if you're head over heals in love with them. She and I washed my cock so I could let whoever was next lick, pussy fucked without any danger of fecal bacteria that I had not been careful enough to mention before. I turned to the girls and Becky pointed that Hanna was next.

I did know to take it easy since I only wanted to cum once that night. I tried to keep my lust level at a low setting. Hanna had other ideas and tried to finger my prostate to get a protein drink too. I pulled her fingers from my butt crack and told her 'not tonight honey' and she pouted but relented. She deepthroated me, but I kept my lust level low and got through several minutes and told her it was time for pussy. She followed Mom's actions and went hands and knees as I approached her pussy. It was drenched and ready to cum the instant I stuck my cock in her. It only took her a little less than five minutes to cum. I grabbed the lube and did the same to her anus as Mom's butthole.

I entered Hanna's asshole and she mewled loudly like Mom did. It took less than two minutes for Hanna to squirt a huge cum all over me and Becky said 'Share'. So I stood and let three women lick Hanna's pussy cum off of me. I washed Junior again and Becky sat on the bench, I still hadn't cum yet and Becky opened her mouth and got almost eight inches into her mouth and throat. She gagged a little and asked me to 'love' her pussy so she could cum and squirt me, with a giggle. She got to doggy style and I gently inserted my cock in her pussy with gentle strokes in and out. It took her a little longer to cum, but she came buckets, it seemed.

She mentioned buttfuck hard and fast, so I grabbed the lube and treated her asshole like I did to my first two women. She moaned loudly asking me again, to fuck her asshole hard and fast. I pressed my lubed cock into her rectum nicely and then started pounding her hard and fast as requested. I listen to my lovers and if it is reasonable, I try to meet their needs as best I can. Sexual conduct in our house is 'consensual', if someone doesn't want it, 'It Better Not Happen' because they will have me to deal with. I kept up with 'hard and fast' until Becky screamed a huge cum and squirted the biggest cum she had ever produced. I held her still stroked one more time and unloaded one of my biggest cums in her asshole.

Emily said 'Share' as she and Hanna descended on Becky's anus to gather my cum for my women to share and then licking Becky's cum from my torso. I was pretty wiped as I stepped into the shower one more time tonight to wash Junior. As I said earlier, I figured my cock would be lip locked in the morning and I wanted 'him' clean for the sexy mouth, pussy, or maybe asshole that might be encompassing 'him'. I believe in cleanliness although I hadn't mentioned it in my first chapters so I mention it here. I don't want my readers to think I would stick a dirty cock with fecal bacteria on it in a lovers mouth. That's OK for those who like scat play, but that practice offends me even more than 'water sports' so now you know my limits.

Becky used the enema attachment on the handheld shower head and cleaned any leftover cum from her rectum, twice. I was proud that she was very 'clean' minded, that meant that she would probably not endure many yeast or other nasty infections. Emily and I had two very smart girls that I'm sure will make us proud of their accomplishments. After we dried off, we cuddled on the master bedroom's California king bed, chatting, love talk, words of endearment, and just mewls of cuddling satisfaction. The girls got sleepy and went to their bed as Emily and I cuddled into lover's dreamland.

Sunday morning was a delight to wake up to, my life lover next to me, our girls were cuddling us, Becky with me and Hanna with Mom. As we slowly came back to the awake world, Emily realized she had a cuddler against her butt. She said "Hank, my love, I can't think of a nicer way to wake up than our girls, asleep, but giving us their love."

"I agree honey, I'm feeling really loved with our girls cuddling and loving us. I would not have thought of this kind of situation a year ago. You must admit we have come 'light years' to get to this absolutely totally supportive loving relationship we have."

"Yes darling, we are very lucky to have our life situation that we do. I wouldn't have dreamed this possible a year ago. I was living paycheck to paycheck and I was wondering how to improve Becky's and my life. Then our girls got together and 'boom', our lives are turned upside down for the better. I just can't get past the man you are, your attitude on love, sex, relationships, etc. You are a rare man and I hope and pray that Janice finds a man like you. She is a good woman that deserves a good man in her life and if she finds Mr. Right, how are your feelings on him joining our group? Think on that and give me your thoughts when you have a firm set of feelings."

Zoomie69
Zoomie69
199 Followers
123456...9