Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since she was seated on my right, I took her left hand and kissed her rings. She giggled, took my face in her hands, kissed me long and hard with a lot of tongue. I moaned into her mouth, as we broke apart as our salads were served. The waiter commented on how affectionate we were, so I mentioned we were on honeymoon. He congratulated us and said the wine would be a complimentary bottle and that was the restaurant policy. Emily leaned against me and thought 'Lover, I'm going to need more lovin' that could turn into fucking', I just smiled and put my arm around her.

We stopped foolin' around and concentrated on our meal since the food looked and smelled great. We were hungry so the salads were eaten, Emily commented positively on the blue cheese, surprised again. I ate part of my sandwich, some of the fries and had small glass of wine. I didn't need a DUI to follow me home. We capped the wine, got to go containers packed up our meals and put everything in a carryout bag. Paid leaving a nice tip and put everything in the trunk when a man approached Emily. He pulled out a knife and Emily swung into action, disarmed him and had his arm twisted behind him with him screaming in pain.

A patrol car just happened to be coming down the street so I waved them down. They stopped, saw my wife was putting some serious pressure on the perp, got out and asked what happened. I explained that this perp had pulled a knife on my wife and that I had been training her in Aikido. She was far enough along that I had taught her this hold about two weeks ago and this was the first time she had had to use her skills. They arrested the perp, cuffed him and carefully picked up the knife he had used, put it in an evidence bag.

The officer then asked for a statement and Emily told them about the assault the perp tried to commit. They asked what color belt she had and laughed out loud when she told them white. They turned to me and asked if I was her teacher and I answered that yes, I'm her Sensei. They asked me what martial art or arts and rank I hold, so I told them. They were surprised, asking where my dojo was, so I told them we were from out of state here on honeymoon. They were sad but asked for our IDs and took the information, but they didn't think they would need to contact us further.

I had a few general business cards in my wallet and gave them one in case they did need to. The other officer had run a check on the perp and told us he has a long history, he would probably get twenty five to life for being a habitual criminal. They returned our IDs and thanked Emily for one, defending herself well and two, for helping them take trash off the street. She was smiling and said the pleasure was hers as well. They said goodbye and left, we returned to the hotel to pack away our food and wine.

We sat and concentrated on the event sending thoughts to the girls. We got back thoughts and the girls were so proud of Mom at her actions, so quick.

I thought 'Honey, this is just the type of thing I was fearful of happening and I'm so glad you started training.' She agreed that the training was very helpful and might start taking the Karate training as well. I decided we needed a small gym in the other part of the basement and would check out what was available. We got back into the rental and drove to Disneyland and I was a little shocked at the size of the place. We checked on prices, rides, events and Emily asked about a few things that I hadn't thought of. We drove over to the movie studio's lots to see what tours visitors were taken on, prices, etc.

I checked a map app on my cell and found we were very near asshole's house, so I drove near the address. She had put her cell on video before we turned into his neighborhood, asshole was out watering the lawn, looked up and recognized Emily and threatened her. I stopped the car, called 911, filed a report and gave the address. As he started over with a rake in his hands, I thought 'keep running the video' and got out of the car.

I warned him to put the rake down and that I held black belt rank in several martial arts. He raised the rake to strike me, so I defended myself, grabbed near the end of the rake side kicked him in the belly and down he went. I broke the rake handle with a knife edge strike as a police car pulled up and the officer had his gun out. I dropped the rake pieces and told the officer to view the video my wife has. He checked me for weapons and I led him to Emily's side of the car, took her cell and played the video for him. He asked if we could text a copy of the video to his cell so I asked for his phone number.

Texted the video to him, because you could clearly hear me warning asshole to put the rake down and my martial arts warning. He called in backup, checked to make sure I hadn't killed asshole and we related what he had done about five years ago. We had been able to track him down and when we drove by, he threatened his ex-wife. The courts had had him arrested, fined, paid the back child support and we wanted to see what he was living in. He was coming around, so the officer cuffed him, put him under arrest, read him his rights, as the backup showed up.

It was the same two officers from the previous incident and one mentioned the earlier incident. They wanted to know how long we would be in town, because we seemed to be trouble magnets and we laughed at that. No, we only wanted to see if he recognized his ex, then he threatened her. I told all three that that's not allowed so I stopped the car to talk to him when he approached with the rake. The other two saw the video, my warnings, and his attempt to injure or kill me, then his ex.

What was interesting was that he was living in a shabby neighborhood, meaning he probably had to sell a nice house to settle with the courts. The car in his driveway was shabby too, so I guessed he had to sell his nice ones. His wife came out to see what the commotion was and was shocked to learn that he got stupid and attacked me. She asked who I was and I told her I am his ex's husband, as she started crying about their selling a really nice house and cars to pay the courts. I told her none of this would have come about if he hadn't stopped paying child support.

I asked the officers if there was anything else they needed from us and they said 'no, the video was damning enough. The other two officers told the single one they had all our data already, so I asked the officers if they could keep that private. The single officer said he would ask the DA and the courts to put a gag order on it, but by the time he got out of prison, he would be about ten to twenty years older. His wife went in the house crying loudly because I suspected he was the meal ticket and she was probably stay at home Mom. Oh well, when you screw someone over, karma has a way of making it come back on you.

The officers were done with us, so I got in the car and we left and Emily had a revenge smile on her face. She concentrated on what had happened and sent thoughts to the girls. Becky thought back 'Good, now the fucking asshole can rot in prison for awhile. Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad'. Mom thought back to Becky 'Please don't be too vengeful, it takes a toll on the vengeful and I don't want you to pay that price'. We drove to some of the lookout spots in town, but couldn't see very far because of the smog. We drove to the beaches and a local told us that Seal Beach was very gentle, but be careful at Newport beach and some of the other beaches. He went on to tell us that two of the beaches have tremendous undertow, but he couldn't remember their names.

We thanked him, but I didn't think I wanted to go beach bumming anytime soon. I mean, we'd already had two violent encounters and I really didn't want another. I know I have the skills, but there's always one asshole with a gun. We went back to the hotel to rest and plan for Sunday and I thought Monday might be OK for Disneyland.

An interesting fact about Walt Disney, he had been dishonorably discharged from the U.S. Army and when he became so successful, they wanted to trade him a General for his Dishonorable. He turned them down stating it was proof that a bad discharge was not a life limiting factor. You could see it on the wall in his office when he would open 'The Wonderful World of Disney' show.

We put on our swimsuits and went to the hotel pool, stopping at the bar to get a shiraz for Emily and a vodka mist for me. I was tense from the two encounters today and they had a hottub that was at 104F, perfect for me. No one was in the hottub because of the heat and I was thrilled setting our drinks on one of the little carts around it. I warned Emily that this was probably hotter than she was used to and be careful. She nodded and tested the water temp and was glad I had warned her. I had my feet up to my knees since I hadn't soaked in this temp in a while, so I adjusted to the temp slowly and in ten minutes I was neck deep.

My shoulders were loving the hot water and the jets were even stronger than my hottub. Maybe I should invest in stronger jet motors and have them variable for those not used to the stronger jet pressure. My honey moved to have her legs on each side of me and started gently massaging my shoulders, I just moaned loudly as she giggled. Her legs were getting used to the temperature, so I asked if she would like to sit on my lap and she thought she'd try it. I also mentioned that she should only stay maybe five or ten minutes, but this way she would not be as immersed as I was. She got her legs together and stepped further into the water as I thought 'just stand and let your thighs get used to it and then slowly sit down'. I would support her butt to lower her gently and she was able to tolerate about five minutes more.

She got out and stood under the outdoor shower to rinse the chemicals off, shivered and quietly thought me 'I just came again'. She was grateful for the wet suit hiding her pussy juices, I chuckled and she slapped my arm. She thought 'Smartass' and I burst out in full laughter as she giggled too. I thought 'I would like to do this daily in the evenings until we leave' and she agreed. She thought 'It is relaxing and now I know why the Japanese people love soaking in their heated tubs'. I nodded because that's where I picked up the habit, from one of my Sensei's love of a good soak after washing and rinsing. Even his female students would join us after practice to wash, rinse, and soak the sore muscles and stretched joints nude.

In the Japanese culture, nudity does not indicate sexuality and when you are soaking with mixed gender, you are expected to show respect. Staring is impolite and will get you evicted very quickly unless you are intimate with whoever is there. I got out of the water and rinsed off the chemicals used to keep the water clean. We took our drinks, towels, and keycard up to our room, removed our wet suits and hung them over the shower curtain rod. We dried our bodies and laid down on the bed, kissing, cuddling, and fondling each other.

I said "Emily, I'm so glad we are a married couple and while I'm sad that asshole wouldn't talk to me, I'm sadder for his wife. Do you think they have any children?"

"Honey, I suppose we could go back over there, but I kinda doubt she would talk to us. We have the address, so let's check and see if they have a phone that we could call. If she hangs up on us, then we forget about it. I am sad for her as well, but now she knows how I felt when he took off on me."

We dressed and went down for a salad or something to add to our leftovers from the steak house. We found a large salad and I suggested with our leftovers, that blue cheese dressing might go best. She wanted a packet of ranch so I bought both. We stopped at the lobby desk and asked if they could look up a phone number for us. The clerk said yes and Emily gave them asshole's first and last names, the clerk came back and asked to verify the address. I pulled it up on my cell and told her as she wrote the number down for us. We went back to our room and called, it rang three times before she answered. I told her who I was and we asked if she had children. She listened and answered two, a boy and a girl ages three and four. Then she asked why and we both expressed sorrow that her husband got belligerent and assaulted me.

We asked if she had family anywhere and she mentioned back home where Emily first met her husband. I told her that I had tried to get him to talk to me, but he went ballistic and tried to injure or kill me so he could get to his ex. We expressed sorrow that he had left her out on a limb and she said at least they were only renting. He made a good living, but that's all history now and she doesn't know how she'll get back home. I asked how much stuff did they have and she said that they had used a smaller moving van company when they had to sell the house and cars.

I asked how much had it cost to move and she said about $300, but she didn't have it now. I told her to let me do some checking and asked if she knew the name of the company that moved them. She gave me the name and I told her don't do anything now and that I would contact her in the next few days. We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I thought 'we could save her from assholes stupidity and pay the moving company to move her back to family'. Emily teared at the man she loved and was grateful at my actions.

I told her to get our leftovers out as I called down to the front desk. The clerk answered right away and I asked for the phone number for the moving company, wrote it on the scratch pad they provided. I called and luckily someone was still in the office so I asked what would it cost to move a family from here to our hometown with a moderate moving van, just not their biggest. He gave me a figure and asked what was happening, so I told him I couldn't give him all the details but a woman's husband got arrested on serious charges. He was the breadwinner and now she had no family here so I wanted to arrange for her to be with family.

He said that's mighty nice of you to help someone like that. I told him that's my style and that we would have a check to pay for the move at my company. He took the information and checked online to insure I wasn't lying to him, he also went to the BBB. He came back on the phone and said all I had to do was sign some papers, so he asked if he could meet me Monday morning at the woman's house and I gave him the address. He said we just moved them less than two weeks ago and I told him that her husband had threatened someone, attacked someone else and the police have video proof.

The guy on the phone said one of his men didn't like the man, but he had a nice wife and two kids. I told him that was why I was stepping in to prevent another family from being devastated by this asshole. He chuckled at that and said he would be happy to meet me and would ten o'clock work. I told him that we originally planned on going to Disneyland Monday and he said Mondays are almost as bad as the weekends. I thanked him and said we would see him there and gave him my name and in return he gave me his and said goodbye.

I called assholes wife back, she answered right away and I told her that the moving van company and I would meet Monday at ten o'clock at her house. She asked why I was doing this and I told her I would explain on Monday and said goodbye. Emily took me into her arms with tears on her cheeks and thought 'just another checkmark in the keep you column'. I got a little teary at her thought and thought back 'that's good because you ain't getting rid of me that easily'. She giggled hugged me and kissed me very tenderly and with a lot of love in her kiss. I thought 'Let's eat'. As we were sitting at the small table in the room the girls thought 'Wow Mom and Dad, you guys are awesome. Helping asshole's wife get to family at your expense, we're so glad we got you two together.' Hanna was a little teary too, but Becky wasn't far behind sis. We found out later that they had cuddled and cried at my actions, but that's just the kind of man I am.

After dinner I asked Emily if she would like a little time in the jacuzzi, then come back and make some serious 'shivering' love. She giggled at the 'shivering' part and agreed and went to put on her bikini that showed more than the first one I saw her in. God she had a nice body and this bikini showed her camel toe somewhat too. She looked down to see what I was looking at and noticed her pussy lips showing and I told her it looked really sexy and please don't adjust the bottoms. She thought 'but my pussy is almost on full display' and I thought 'but I'm proud to have you as my wife and so sexy and I will take you to 'love cum' heaven as many times as you want'.

She relented and we grabbed our key card, towels, stopping at the bar for drinks. I told them to put it on our room charges and showed the key card which had our room number on it as they asked name. I gave it and all checked out, so with drinks in hand, we headed for the jacuzzi. No one was in it so I turned the jets up higher and we climbed in. The temperature was about 95 degrees and Emily just cooed and the force of the jets and the nice almost hot water. We had been there about fifteen minutes when a couple of guys showed up and crawled in. I got the distinct impression these guys were trouble and when they asked if we were swingers I told them no and that they should leave.

I was told to 'fuck off', they wanted to have a good time with Emily and one guy reached for her. She put the same move as this afternoon and the guy screamed, the other one reached for her and I punched him so hard, he landed out of the water on the hard concrete. I punched the first one in the back of his neck and he was unconscious and fell over the edge onto the concrete. The hotel had security cameras and the police were on their way with sirens blaring. I thought 'one more of these incidents and I think we're going home early', as she thought 'you might be right, I guess California is filled with assholes and we don't have to put up with it'.

The officers looked at the security videos and came back to the jacuzzi. One officer had been at asshole's house and recognized me right away and filled in the other officer. He said you just can't avoid trouble and I mentioned that we were having nice conversation and drinks when these two clowns hopped in the water and wanted to molest my wife. She put him into a controlling hand lock so the other one was reaching for her and I punched him in the gut. I also mentioned he might have something ruptured so he should be medically checked out, but the first one is just unconscious. The officer that was at asshole's house asked if I taught martial arts and where was my dojo.

I answered that I'm teaching my four women and we're out of state visitors. He shook his head that I wasn't in California and I told him that as soon as we get business dealt with Monday we would cut our honeymoon short and go home early. I didn't appreciate all the assholes thinking they ran the world and really didn't appreciate having to use my skills to defend us. They asked off the record what were my skills, so I told them and they whistled at what could have happened to these creeps.

About that time a gang of nine punks showed up to take revenge at their friends getting beat up. I noticed knives, chains, and suspected one or more had guns, I thought 'Honey you stay out of the way'. The officers radioed to the other patrol car to bring the M-16 and the shotgun. I got out of the tub and told them it would be best if they turned around and left. I was suddenly looking at a knife, so I broke the punks arm and went into full combat mode.

This is what I trained for and had four others out cold or wishing they were, when the punk with the gun raised it up and one of the cops shot him dead. Another punk reached for the gun and I kicked into the pool and as he looked up and pulled a knife, I turned and drove it into his guts. Two more looked at me and started to run but there were cops at all the exits and the punks just got down on their knees with their fingers interlaced on their heads.

1...456789