Drunken Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them threatened me and I picked him up with one hand and told him if I ever saw him again, I would strike him with a killing blow that takes six hours for him to die in serious pain. There was nothing medically they could do for him but watch the clock and note his time of death. As I put him down he tried to kick me so I broke the knee he had his weight on and as he screamed in pain the cops laughed. They called several ambulance companies to pick up the injured and one officer said he had never seen anyone move so fast and furiously since Bruce Lee, as I did. I told him one of the martial arts I had studied was Jeet Kune Do and that it does work, but he had a bit of a paunch and I suggested he leave the pastries alone and start working out.

I also suggested that if they wanted skills like mine to study Aikido as well. Steven Segal's movies were not all hype. He did have those skills and could probably take Putin in about eight seconds and that raised some eyebrows. I went to my Honey who was sobbing at the whole scene and told her to go pack, we were going to another hotel and I had given her the key card. I didn't want to have to start killing these punks and I was sure the word would spread as to our current whereabouts.

She was escorted by a female officer to our room by the time I finished my statement one of the first punks had come to. He asked what was I, Bruce Lee and I told him he was not far off and that I trained law abiding citizens to be able to deal with the punk trash like him. He started to run his mouth so I grabbed his throat and told him if he wanted to be able to talk later to keep his mouth shut. I had a strike hand position in my other, he looked scared and pissed his pants, and I said 'sissy', laughing in his face.

The officers cleaned up the mess, hotel management had another of their hotels already lined up, free of charge until we left for home.

Emily had us both packed and had made sure Daddy vibe hadn't grown legs and left. She'd had thoughts from the girls, I checked my memories and had them too. I thought to the girls about the whole incident, that we would take care of asshole's wife and kids and we would be on a plane home, later Monday afternoon. I thought 'that we would 'thought' them when we were airborne and when we should land', as the girls thought the whole mess was really scary and they were afraid for us. I thought them 'I had given one of my general business cards to the police with a request they send us a DVD of the whole incident'. I wanted my women, Janice included, to see what they could accomplish if the situation arose.

We arrived at the other hotel and they greeted us like we were dignitaries and I asked that they treat us like normal guests in case any gang punks were around. After we put our suitcases in our rooms, my Honey mentioned she wasn't going to sleep well tonight so we went to the bar for several strong drinks for her and vodka and mist for me. I would have another if I feel I needed it, but I really wanted to contact my Sensei's to thank them for pushing me to do well. I didn't like to fight, but tonight it had become necessary and they deserved my gratitude. I got a dreamy meditation look on my face and tried to thank each of them for their training me hard. Emily asked about the look and I explained that I had tried to contact each of my Sensei's to thank them for pushing me.

Tonight, their training had saved my Honey's life, my life, and probably several of the officers. Emily had had enough hard drinks and I got one more before we headed for our room. The desk clerk stopped us and said I was all over the news and she had recognized me from the video. She complimented me on my skills and taking out part of one of the worst gangs in town. I asked that she keep it quiet and she promised she would so we could have privacy. I called the airline, told them we had had serious encounters and moved our reservations to Monday afternoon. They asked what was the reason and I replied we had both been threatened by a thug with a knife and her ex-husband. The clerk said she will waive the change fees and we may pick up our tickets at one PM. I thanked her and thought 'We can pick up our tickets and boarding passes at one' and she thought 'I can't wait to leave this shithole of gangs'.

We weren't running, just saving me the memories of having to kill to survive and her the memory of possibly watching me die. I drank my drink and we cuddled, but we were too upset at the three incidents, especially the last one. I figured they would have turned my love over to the gang and she would have been gangbanged repeatedly and probably tortured before they killed her. As I have said before, I was sad to have used those skills, but damned fucking glad I had them. We weren't going to have to stay and testify since the security cameras had sound as well. When we saw the DVD an officer mailed to us two weeks later, Emily, Janice, and the girls cried, I was angry at the gang activity and the courts for slapping some hands and low sentences for others. Damnit, there were elderly that I was sure were their targets.

It's a good thing I'm the man I am, I think if I had been in the military, I would start killing those assholes with a high powered sniper rifle with suppressor, no not silencer, it only suppresses most of the report. My friend that has the microwave from 1980 is a small arms expert marksman, Vietnam Vet, with a rifle that has been shot at over 1,000 yards and he is good with it. He doesn't have an arsenal but he told me one time that beware of the man with only one gun, he probably really knows how to use it.

Anyway Emily slept fitfully so I went to the lobby to see if they had some melatonin. It's one of the chemicals that helps the brain go to sleep and hopefully stay there. Ten milligrams is a safe dosage and they had packages with ten five mg tablets in them so I had them put it on our bill. The clerk said they're free for you. so I thanked the clerk, went to our room and had Emily take two. She asked what they were and I told her they were a safe sleep aid supplement. She took them and in twenty minutes I heard deep breathing coming from her, me I just started meditating and I was asleep very shortly later.

We awoke, decided to hunker down and just stay at the hotel, checked the restaurant and found they had a much better menu. We ate, relaxed around the pool, jacuzzi, and hottub. We got relaxing massages after the hottub and Emily had been able to stay in it almost ten minutes, so she was in a great mood. We had watched the news and saw some of the video of last night's fight, and the police had blurred our faces so the gang would have less chance of finding us and it was in black and white so they couldn't tell what color her bikini was.

Thank You LA Police Dept! She breathed a sigh of relief as an older couple sitting near us commented on the man's skills and I just commented that all husbands should have those skills. The wife nodded and nudged her husband who commented he was a good shot so don't worry. I smiled at Emily and she thought 'Honey, maybe I'll start learning Karate with our girls' I was so happy that my grin made her giggle. I thought 'Daughters, please let Janice know that we are OK and will be on a plane home tomorrow afternoon', because I was pretty sure that Janice suspected it was me that had kicked ass and didn't bother to take names.

We got through Sunday with me making 'love cums' to my lust three times. She had started to relax when I thought to show her how to meditate. We sat on the bed in Indian fashion and I did admire those shaved pussy lips. She giggled when she realized where I was looking and I blushed, hey I was in love and lust with this beautiful sexy woman that was now my wife too! I took her hands and showed her how to breathe with her diaphragm, not her chest muscles. We spent ten minutes just breathing with me watching her belly move in and out. This draws the oxygen to the deepest parts of the lungs and is especially important for anyone with asthma or other breathing problems.

I had her on her back, arms at her side and legs just slightly spread and told her to start with her scalp and relax the muscles on her way down with each breath. I kept my voice low and soothing as my father had taught me and the Sensei's reinforced those practices. I kept telling her to breathe and with each breath she would relax further into the most pleasant feelings she had when not excited. MISTAKE, she giggled and we had to start over, but that was OK since I would have to take her through this several times. I got her back to this state and she was breathing deep and evenly so I suggested that she enter a thought of what she wanted to accomplish next. I said that this could be her first mantra, (goal) and as she accomplished this, she could move on to her next mantra.

She almost had a smile but it was more like the peaceful facials she had when she was happy and at peace. I smiled and received a thought of contentment from her and I was really thrilled at that. I think our link was helping her to move quickly into meditation and that just thrilled me to no end. She rolled over and I realized this was her end to her first meditation/self hypnosis. I cuddled her and pulled the covers over us. As we awakened about eight AM, we stretched and cuddled, words of endearment to each other and we used the bathroom and showered lightly. I held her in my arms asking how she slept and she told me it was a great night that had dealt with the last incident beautifully. She now knew that I should teach her Karate as well because of my skills defending her and the police. She had realized that when the officer killed the punk with the gun that my skills were limited there.

I thanked her for realizing that and that guns equalize a lot of the arts, so firearms are necessary. She asked if I had training in firearms and I was candid that I did, since a friend of mine was a Vietnam Vet and Small Arms Expert Marksman. Her eyes went wide and asked if he would train the girls and her in handling firearms. I told her I would ask, but probably so, since he was also an NRA Life Member. He had told me about Japanese Admiral Yamamoto in WWII and why didn't he invade the western United States. He replied that almost every home had at least one firearm or more in it and they would be facing an army of over one million Americans.

We went to asshole's address and met the moving company man, I told him to look around and he told me he had a copy of what they had moved just a few weeks ago. I met his wife and she asked why I was doing this, so I told her, he had ruined Emily's life and I was going to prevent him from doing that to hers. She was crying and Emily tried to comfort her telling her that she was asshole's ex and now she knew how Emily had felt, but that I would fix that hurt as much as I could. She looked at Emily and asked why would she do this after he left with her. Emily answered that she was a better woman because of me.

The moving company gave me a price, asshole's wife signed it, I signed it and they would be there in two days to move her back home. It was a small cost to prevent two children from the LA gangs and other trash there. I asked her how much money she had and she said less than $50, so I looked in my wallet and saw about $450. I handed her $400, she started crying again and gave me a big hug thanking me and Emily. We left and went to the airport, turned in the rental after dropping my Honey and luggage at the check in station. I caught up with her at the TSA line and went through what the `joke' our federal government thinks would protect us all. We waited at our gate for our flight with thoughts back and forth as well as to our girls. We boarded, thought to our girls our arrival time and they acknowledged.

In flight, one passenger got belligerent with the stewardii and I got up to see if I could help. He punched one and had a choke hold on another, so I knuckle punched him in the head and he was unconscious. She secured his hands with the cable tie cuffs the cops use and we put him back in his seat with a plastic sheet in case he pissed his pants, with his seat belt securing him. He would be arrested when we touched down at home. The police took my statement and we were released to disembark, meeting our girls in the baggage claim area. They hugged both of us very tightly and were almost tearful at seeing the gang punk fight.

They thought 'Dad, is that what we'll be able to do if needed?' I thought 'I hope you never run into that kind of situation, but if you attain my skill levels, yes, you would be able to do what I had to'. They shook their heads at what they saw on national news. When we got home, I wanted hottub time for a long time at 104F. I told Emily that the temp would be up but she could join me for maybe five to ten minutes. She did join me and the girls were only a minute behind her, so I warned them about the temp and they slowly acclimated to it. They stood after five minutes, it did feel really good on the legs and they would sit for a few minutes and then stand.

Hanna asked "Dad, how do you stand this for so long?"

"Sweetie, I have done this for years, longer than you are old."

Becky asked "Dad, how long have you done this temp?"

"Honey, I have been doing this temp since I was fourteen. One of my Sensei's got me hooked on it and our female students would join us in the tub nude after showering too."

Hanna exclaimed "You were sitting in a hottub with naked girls at only fourteen?"

"Yes sweetie, it is an ancient custom in Japan that when you hottub mixed gender that you show respect and not stare. Yes, Junior would get hard and I would tuck him under my legs and concentrate on meditation. I've been teaching your Mom to meditate, it is a worthwhile thing to practice."

"Boy Dad, I had no idea about you until I seduced you that Saturday. The more I'm around you now, the more you surprise me. I want to sit down and have you tell me all about your life, cuz you have me intrigued to no end."

I smiled at Hanna and Emily thought 'I would like to hear that conversation as well. You have my curiosity about the man I love and lust to learn more about you.' Becky chimed in 'Yeah, me too.' I smiled at all three of my loves and thought 'Let me get my memories in order and we'll set a time to 'chat'. My women had enough hottub, but I still needed more and I thought about the higher power pumps with variable speed. Emily brought the wireless phone and Janice was on the other end.

"Hank, was that you on the national news?"

"Yes, Janice that was me doing what I had to, sadly."

"I'm on my way, nude or not I have to see you in person!"

She had already hung up and less than ten minutes later she was ringing the doorbell. Emily donned my robe and answered as Janice almost knocked her over wanting to know where I was. Emily said hottub and Janice was there in seconds, worried as could be. I took her in my arms and started to calm her down as she shook and teared up. I told her the tub was really hot, but if she was clean she could join me for awhile. She stripped and said she used the gym's hottub often and dipped down in the hot water. She looked at me with anguish in her eyes and asked what had happened. I related the incidents of that whole day to her and she shook her head in disbelief.

I went on to say that's why we came home early, we were tired of all the assholes we had run into. I also mentioned that we would take a vacation honeymoon at Christmas time. I related the events surrounding Emily's ex and that we would receive a bill from the moving company moving the ex's wife's stuff back here and to pay it. She remarked that our honeymoon had been anything but, and I agreed. She commented about the skills I had displayed and wondered if she should be studying Karate as well. I commented that she had to decide on that for herself. She gave me a big hug and was grateful I had those skills, as was I and Emily.

She hugged me again, got out and used my towel to dry off, got dressed and told me she would see me tomorrow. Emily let her out, hung up my robe and rejoined me in the hot water, commenting that it was starting to feel good. I was pleased she was acclimating to the temperature that my Sensei's had shown how good it felt. She cuddled up to me and started kissing me and whispering sexy thoughts in my ear. Junior liked what I heard and started getting hard, so she grabbed my cock and stroked him a lot as I relented to loving my lusty woman. We went to the master bedroom and the girls giggled as we went past them in the living room with her hand tugging at my cock.

Hanna said "Come on sis, I'll bet this will be a good love or fuck session and we have to watch." Becky giggled and tagged along with Hanna to the master bedroom to stand at the door. Emily had drug me down to cuddle, kiss, and fondle, getting me harder. I couldn't tell if she wanted loving or fucking, but she sucked Junior to her depth and had her pussy near my face so I started licking her clit and rubbing her anal ring. I sucked her clit into my mouth and applied two fingers into her pussy touching her G-spot. She squirted heavily on my face and I had two girl tongues licking Mommy cum from my face as I continued to suck her clit, finger her pussy, and rub her anal ring. She squirted another big squirt and the girls mewled in lust with the cum. Junior felt like he was dripping heavily too and Emily raised off of him and told me she had never seen me pre-cum like this before.

I thought 'Your pussy is flooding my face and our girls are loving it and I know you love my cum'. The girls giggled at my thought and Emily moaned too. When I looked at how deep my cock was in her mouth, I dropped my jaw that she's deeper than Becky. I moaned and came hard knowing she would probably pull back and share, but she didn't, just kept swallowing. She raised up and told me that I tasted really tangy this time and she wanted all of it. The girls whined that she should have shared, but she was adamant about swallowing my cum 'her first time'. Emily reversed and rode me cowgirl position with Junior getting harder every second and placed him at her pussy. She slowly sat on him, wiggling around to get him fully into her pussy, leaned down and started french kissing me.

I figured she wanted a shivering 'love cum', so I palmed her nipples and gently tugged and twisted them and she shivered a cum onto my cock. She laid on top of me, cuddling so I started the shoulder to butt cheek rub and she just mewled happily. I thought 'Honey, that was a nice cum you gave me and I think you had a nice 'love cum' too'. She thought 'Yes, I loved swallowing your cum, you taste good and the 'love cum' you gave me puts another checkmark in the 'keep you' column'. She hugged me even tighter and I continued to rub her from shoulders to butt cheeks and back up.

We got through the week and because I was back, we were ahead of our schedule. Janice asked if we were having training and exercise tonight and I nodded yes, she got a huge grin on her face. I went back to my office to layout our schedule for next week and Emily had clocked out waiting quietly while I finished. That night in my dojo we trained for two hours, the first hour was martial arts and the second was for meditation. Emily already knew what to do, so I concentrated on my other three women. I first taught them how to 'diaphragm breath' and when they had that pretty well down, I taught how to relax and go into meditation. All four women practiced for the remainder of the hour and I was pleased with their progress.

Of course, we hit the master shower, Janice had learned how to operate the controls and set them up. First we scrubbed and rinsed, my three women all had soapy enemas, then rinsed their rectums. Janice wondered about some anal tonight as well as good pussy squirts, so Hanna got one of her strapons. Janice asked her to take it easy since her strapon looked larger than anything she had had in her asshole. Hanna promised, but reminded Janice that all sex in this house would be consensual, or it didn't happen.

1...456789