Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05b

Story Info
Drust is seduced by Fae and wives and Nuns.
21k words
4.68
6.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drust on the prowl Ch. 05b

Drust is seduced by Fae and wives and Nuns

WARNING: This story involves scenes of seduction, domination, mind control, oral sex, incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. Read Chaucer's prologue to the Wife of Bath's Tale where the 'C' word (queynte) is used -- yes it is that old. This is the second part of a very long story broken it into two parts and is a long read.

My name is actually Drust and it is an ancient Celtic and Pictish name probably derived from the Celtic word 'drest' meaning "riot" or "tumult". I surely am a tumult to the women I seduce and use for my pleasure.

I am over five hundred years old. I had turned eighteen as rumor spread that Henry and Charles would jointly invade France. I went to the village from our farm to experience a woman for the first time before having to go to war. It was after my first time slipping my seed inside a woman that my special powers appeared. I can mind read women of their sexual desires and like a vampire I feed off their life-force as they lie spent from their completions.

The story continues.

I left Lilly's home, the home of the lonely farmer wife, leaving her with my child seed coursing through her womb seeking her egg. I started down the lane leading away from the way I had come. The next adventure came soon enough after several days of travel. I was walking along the road very early just past sunrise when I heard a carriage coming. I did not have Lilly's cloak on so my head and face was uncovered.

The carriage pulled up next to me and a door opened. A beautiful mature woman's face appeared. She was leaning over and her full breasts bulged over her bodice. She looked down and then smiled at me liking the way I looked at her. Her cleavage rose and fell as she started to feel excitement.

"Are you in need of a lift stranger or are you a wild highwayman that would rob and ravage innocent woman traveling without protection?" she said with a broad smile. She could see that my eyes were still assessing the fullness and shape of her large breasts as she looked at me her eyes opening with uncertainty.

"Yes I would be grateful for a ride but if you are innocent has yet to be determined," I said bowing gracefully smiling broadly.

"Oh I can see you are a rouge Sir and I am fearful of letting you into this carriage. My daughter and I would be at your mercy totally defenseless," she laughed again. "Get in stranger and we can have discourse as we ride along."

I climbed the step and as I entered the carriage she offered me her hand. When I gripped it I read her frightened desire to yes be forced to yield her body to me. I could sense her moistness beginning to ply between her purse lips. She was well into her fantasy to being taken and ravaged as she pretended to fight me off. All I need do was threaten her with my huge hunting knife and her legs would open surrendering her prize.

I kissed her hand then turned it over and kissed her palm flicking my wet tongue across her life line. She took in a deep breath and trembled as her legs unknown to her opened wider. I watched her breasts rise and fall. "Oh Sir!" she said softly as her cleavage flushed red.

"And who is this lovely princess?" I asked as I took the daughter's hand and kissed her palm in the same manner. The daughter was frightened and inexperienced of an earthy man this close to her and her purse began to weep. Her breasts were smaller than her mother's yet they rose in anticipation fueled by a bawdy novel she had found in her father's library. It was all there for me to read due to that strange gift I received so many years ago.

"I am Antoinette and my daughter is Dominique. We are on our way to the Nunnery a day's ride from here. Dominique has turned eighteen seasons so is going there to get a proper education and protect her from the young foolish boys that have been sniffing around her like a cur to a bitch. I'll have none of that foolishness for my daughter. She needs protection, education and a sense of propriety instilled in her. Do you not agree Sire?" she asked. "May I ask your name Sir?"

I pulled out my hunting knife and stuck it into the velvet seat cushion driving it into the wood panel below.

"You have no need of my name woman! You knew I was a highwayman when you offered me a ride. It excited you to think so. Now you shall pay for your foolishness with your body. I shall take my pleasure with you and then your daughter. You shall not scream or call out to the driver or I will spoil your daughter's beauty with this hunting knife. This knife has split open the bowels of a wild pig, a stag and even a man. I suggest you yield. A little discomfort will be well worth your life and that of your daughter," I growled.

Both women took in deep breaths of fright but underneath, their excitement was running wild as well as their purse juices. In the closeness of the carriage I could smell their female scent -- another unexpected gift I received being the ability to discern the wetness and fragrance of a female.

"Open your bodice and display your breasts or I shall cut the fabric apart!"

The mother, Antoinette, leered wickedly but the daughter, Dominique, whined and looked at her mother. Mother turned towards her daughter and began unhooking her bodice until it opened. Dominique had on a soft chemise undercloth that went under her skirt. I pulled the knife out and knelt between Dominique's legs. I grabbed the collar and ran my knife down slicing the fabric in half.

The daughter screeched and I put my finger to her lips and pulled the cut cloth aside. Her young breasts rose and fell from fright as I ran the blunt side of the knife across her breasts flicking her now hardened teats. Those dark pointed teats sat in a rose circle of her aureole that covered the globe of her young breasts. I held the dull edge against her young neck as I took each teat between my lips and sucked. I pulled them outwards using my teeth then bit her breast flesh. Dominique whimpered tears dripping from her eyes but she moaned and pushed her chest against my face.

I turned towards the mother and growled at her and she quickly began to unhook her bodice. Once that was done I had to slice her chemise down to her belly to give room for her full mature breasts to be uncovered. I pulled each full large breast out and sucked those full dark rose teats. Antoinette squeaked as my hand started moving up her inner thigh pushing her skirt and chemise upwards.

Using my fingers I pushed her thighs apart as my knife moved to her breast. I keep my blade very sharp so when I ran it softly down the Mother's left breast it left a small trail of blood. Dominique moved her hands to her mouth and took in a hissing breath. I turned my knife towards her and her eyes went wide with fright. I ran my blade down her left breast and a tiny rivulet of blood ran down to her teat. I licked up her blood trail then bit her teat then laughed as both women held back a scream.

My hand found its way to the curls on Antoinette's purse. My fingers slipped between her folds and were coated in her moistness. When my two long fingers entered the mother's purse she sighed deeply and leaned back spreading her legs wide. I pulled her hips to the edge of the cushion and lifted her thigh and placed it on her daughter's lap.

"You are very wet for being a mature woman of culture. I think you are really a tavern slut taking in a man's strength to trick them of his coins. Was Dominique's father a rouge that took you over a barrel behind the inn? I think you must put up a fight for the sake of your daughter but you really want my long fat cock deep into your purse!" I growled

I pushed Antoinette's skirt and chemise bottom up her thighs until her brunette curls came into view. My fingers moved in and out of her purse causing it to leak her juices down across her back star wetting her skirt. I curled my fingers forward and rubbed her inner pad that few women know exist. Her female fluid pulsed out soaking my palm. Antoinette started moaning loudly.

"Cease your abuse you rouge. Do not force yourself inside me in front of my innocent daughter! I am an honest woman and pure with my husband. Do not cause me to sin," she moaned as her eyes filled with dishonest desire.

I grabbed her skirt hem and shoved a wad into her mouth as my fingers began moving rapidly in and out her purse rubbing across her inner pad. I grabbed Dominique's hand and brought her fingers onto her mother's pleasure knot and started rubbing that bud. My fingers inside and her daughter's fingers outside brought Antoinette to a crashing shaking completion. She screamed into that skirt wad as she thrashed forwards and backwards spraying out her juices. Her mature breasts wobbled about on her chest and belly.

When she calmed she removed the wad and hissed out a long breath. "Oh my dear lord what did you do to me? I have never been carried away like that. Every part of my body trembled. My breasts ache and my purse is throbbing from the pleasure you caused. I wet myself from down there like a stream overflowing from a storm. Oh daughter you rubbed me to such pleasure!" Antoinette moaned and fell back.

Her body trembled as I continued to rub her pleasure knot with her daughter's fingers. I pushed Dominique's fingers down the lips of her mother's purse then brought those wet fingers to her curly haired lips. I wet them with her mother's juices then pushed them into Dominique's mouth. "Clean your mother's wetness, daughter!" I growled.

Dominique closed her mouth on her own fingers and then licked them clean. I repeated this nastiness several times and each time the daughter licked them clean. She moaned the last time when I pushed her own fingers deep into the back of her mouth.

"Do you like the taste of you own mother's juices? Would you like to taste your own juices or have you tasted yourself in the quiet of your bed reading your father's naughty novels. Are you not as innocent as your parents think? Let me see if you are wet little princess," I said with a challenge.

When my hand moved up Dominique's thigh her legs opened wider in submission. My fingers found her curls and she took in a deep breath. Her purse lips yielded to my probing and I felt her moistness and the entrance to her cove. My two long fingers slid inside her not feeling any resistance. My fingers were free to enter to their full length and my thumb rubbed across her pleasure knot.

The carriage rolling down the lane was bouncing the seat causing my fingers to thrust and roll around inside Dominique's wet warm purse. My finger tips rubbed her inner bulb and she grabbed my arms and began to moan loudly. Her mother quickly pushed her skirt hem into her daughter's mouth. Dominique screamed into the gag and shook side to side as her purse sprayed my palm. Her juice was hot and thick and very fragrant. My thumb on her pleasure knot crashed her to a massive completion.

Dominique grabbed her own breasts pulling hard on her firm teats as pleasure pulsed through her body. Her juices flowed out from her nether lips then I withdrew my fingers and she sprayed the floor of the carriage. Her eyes became white and she slumped against the back of the carriage.

"Well mother I can tell you your concern for your daughter's purity is too late. Her maidenhead is no longer there. She has had a lover; perhaps a cousin, uncle or her father," I proposed.

"Mother, no man has known me. No man has been between my legs nor spilled his seed within me," Dominique moaned.

"There might be a possible explanation. Has she had a recent fall, perhaps off a horse? It would have taken her maidenhood. At most your daughter has played with her body during the quiet of the night. There is one sure way to test if she has had a lover," I said stooping in the carriage and untying the pouch on my pants I removed my cock.

Both women let out a loud shriek. "Are you well My Lady?" the driver yelled.

"Yes driver, you went over a rut and startled us. Just keep heading for the Nunnery and ignore any strange sounds unless we call you directly" Antoinette called back.

"My Lady I must rest the horses when the sun is overhead. It will not be for some time. Perhaps you and the Princess can rest, perhaps take a nap. I will knock when we stop and you can also do your requirements," the driver said meekly.

"Dominique have you ever seen or held a man-cock?" I asked her as I placed her dainty hand upon my fat cockshaft. Her finger tips did not meet.

"I have only seen such a thing as this on our prize stallion during breeding time. I feel your strength beating along this stiff shaft Sire as my hand moves upon it. Do all men have this strength like a stallion? Mother, does my father have such a strength, such a thickness, such a length? Does his shaft end with a mace such as this? Does he have an egg sack as large as this filled and heavy," Dominique asked in awe as her fingers touched my leaking seed and brought a large drop to her lips and touched it with her tongue.

"No my daughter your father is not as gifted as this rouge of a highwayman. I have never seen such a cock as the one before us," Antoinette whispered as she took hold of my cockshaft by the base.

The two women ran their hands up and down my thick shaft pulling the first of my seed out the slit in my crown. Dominique looked strongly into my eyes and leaned forward and took my crown tip against her wet lips. Her tongue licked the seed seeping from my crown then circled it leaving wetness behind. She smiled widely and opening her lips wide took my entire crown into her mouth and moaned.

I moved my cock slowly across her tongue filling her warm wet mouth. I pulled back to her teeth then filled her to her throat. She coughed and blushed as my cock slid from her mouth. She looked at her mother seeking permission then took my cock in her hand and pulled me back into her mouth.

She slurped my cock leaking her saliva to drip to the floor. She pushed forward and held my fat cockhead against the entrance to her throat. She moaned deeply and moved back to my cockhead to lick around the crown. On her own she pushed my cockshaft against my belly and licked my ballsack. She carefully took one egg at a time into her warm mouth and sucked as her hot tongue moved about.

Dominique then licked up each side of my shaft and found that her flicking tongue gave me pleasure when it moved across my knot. She sucked on my pleasure knot until I pushed her head back. She laughed then took my cockhead back into her mouth. Her hand moved up and down my shaft as my early seed coated her warm tongue.

"He tastes wonderful Mother. His seed is leaking across my tongue. Will it spurt if I keep his cock in my mouth? Oh Mother, will he fit inside you? Will you try if I promise to not tell Father? Here Mother, I will guide him to your curly haired lips and you can try to take all his man-cock. He will take you like the stallion takes the mares. Oh Mother, let me watch this stranger match with you," Dominique spoke with wonder as she moved my cockhead to her mother's wet lower lips.

As if she knew what to do she had pushed her mother's skirt up her thighs uncovering the dark curly haired mature purse. The daughter slid my cockhead between her mother's darkened lips then across the swollen knot of pleasure. Her mother took in a deep breath and leaked warm juices across my cockhead. Dominique placed my cockhead at the entrance to her mother's purse and held it there.

"Oh Mother your purse is dripping so. I think you want this monster cock up inside you. You wish to sin with this highwayman and spoil your purse for my Father. Your eyes are wild with sin Mother!" Dominique hissed.

I gripped Antoinette's hips and pulled her onto my cockhead. She put her dress hem back into her mouth as my crown breached the doorway to her hot cave. Those lower lips captured my crown tightly around the rim. She screamed as I pushed more shaft into her. My fat crown was making room for my shaft pushing out her hot cavern. She had never had a cock of my size and her cavern gave away slowly.

As my cock entered her it pulled her purse lips along rubbing her pleasure knot. When I pulled back her knot was rubbed again. As my shaft got coated with her thick juices it slid deeper into her. Her breasts were heaving as she tried to breathe through her discomfort. I gripped her dark teats and pulled them out. As she screamed I pushed all my cock into her that she could take. My cockhead tapped the top of her cavern resting against the doorway to her womb. Antoinette trembled and rubbed my cockhead with her deep heat.

"Mother is it all in? Is his horse-cock all up inside you? Does it feel wonderful Mother? Have you ever had such a huge cock in your breeding place? Are you gripping him tightly? Do you desire him to move like a stallion and fill you with his seed? Oh Mother I wish I could feel what you do!" Dominique ran on and on.

"Rut me you monster! I knew you would take your pleasure on us, forcing us to open our treasure to your cruel needs. Your cock will destroy my purse for my husband. I shall never feel him inside me again. Use me, destroy me, spray your seed deep inside me and do not stop for my screams," Antoinette complained.

I did not believe her complaint. She wanted my long fat cock deep inside her purse. She wanted me to drive her to completion then fill her with seed. I pulled back to my crown then drove my cock in deep. Antoinette shoved the wad back in her mouth and screamed with her face turning blood red. I quickly made her purse fit my fat cock by rutting back and forth for many wet passes.

I grabbed Dominique's hand and put her fingers on her mother's pleasure knot. She now knew to rub it back and forth and her fingers also slid along my wet cockshaft as it moved back and forth. I felt Antoinette's purse tighten on my shaft and start to tremble. I pulled out and woman juices sprayed out from her purse. Knowing what was coming I had moved aside to not get my clothes wet.

Dominique kept rubbing her mother's now swollen pleasure knot as the peanut rose out from under the hood and more juices sprayed out to wet the carriage floor. I pushed my cock through the "O" of the doorway into her purse and over filled her again. I just started slamming my cock into the mother watching her eyes roll to her whites and her mouth hang slack open. Antoinette was rolling through one completion after another.

Her purse grabbed my cockshaft over and over milking my seed up my shaft. I shook against her arse as my cock spilled my seed into her. After several pulses of my seed into the mother I pulled out as she fainted against the side wall. I gripped the base of my cock and turned towards Dominique. I put my cockhead against her young lips and ordered her to open. Her tongue came out and I released my shaft and my seed coated her tongue. She kept it out there until the last of my seed globs dropped.

She closed her mouth on my cockhead and moved her seed coated tongue around the rim of my crown. She moaned her enjoyment tasting my seed as it marinated in her mouth. She took my cock to her throat and sucked like a calf on an udder. She coughed and my seed came out her nose but she would not release my cock. Her action sucked final drips of my seed out my cockhead. She moved her tight lips up and down my shaft cleaning it of seed as she went.

She opened her mouth to proudly show me my seed coating her tongue. She smiled brightly and moved a finger under her chin and gathered some stray seed back into her mouth. I put my hand to her throat and squeezed as she swallowed my thick white seed. Dominique's eyes were bright with excitement as she was used by this highwayman's pleasure. She felt like the heroine of her Father's novels.