Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one more bar hanging from the ceiling. I wrapped the blonde's wrist together then the brunette's and tied them above their heads over the bar. Pulling the rope tight brought both Novices breast to breast. I then wacked their arse as they rubbed each other trying to escape the lash.

"Confess your sin," I commanded as I slapped the tines across their arse.

"We have no sin Brother," they moaned as the tines turned their back and arse red. An apostles dozen struck their arse and back.

"We have no sin Brother," they cried as they hung limp on the ropes.

I went close to their ears and whispered, "What did you do by the pond today? What sinful act did all three of you perform?"

They did not answer so I spun them so now their breasts were pointing out and they were arse to arse. The blonde had large orbs and the brunette not so much. Their breast circles were different sizes and coulor but their teats were firm and pointed from fright. I gripped the blonde's large left breast and told her to be still as my blade ran down her big orb to stop at her teat. She cried from the pain unable to stop me as a tiny rivulet of blood dripped out.

The brunette could not see what had made her sister cry but soon found out. After I cut her breast to the same tiny drips of blood I kissed her deeply as tears ran down her cheeks. I put my fingers to her purse and she was equally wet. I pushed my fingers into the vestibule of her purse to find her maidenhead still intact.

I unbound my codpiece and pulled out my cock. I walked around them sliding the flogger across their breasts and stroking my shaft and soon pre-seed leaked out. I took some and ran it across the blonde's lips and the same for the brunette's. "Does this man pudding taste the same as before Sisters?" I yelled and moved quickly and slapped the flogger across their breasts causing them to scream out.

They leaked juices out from what was left of their curly hair covering their purse lips moaning hanging from their ropes. I told them their sin has been revealed. I looked at the table and there was a 'Lead Sprinkler' there. It was empty of lead or acid but the handle had a large bone ball. I walked to the blonde and used one hand to rub her pleasure knot with the ball and my other fingers to pull out her teats. The blood on her breast was drying.

Keeping the ball on her knot I rubbed her until she screamed and wet the stone floor as she trembled through her completion. I grabbed her breasts, twisting her teats until she shook into another completion praying for rescue from the devil before her. I took the flogger and turned her belly and breasts red. An occasional tine was hitting her extended teats and wet purse. Her heady juices rolled down her thighs wetting the floor below her. She let out a deep hiss and hung from the ropes.

I then moved onto the brunette who burst out crying, weeping for mercy and forgiveness. I pulled her teats and the poor woman peed down her thighs wetting her feet and the floor. I moved the 'Lead Sprinkler' ball onto her much larger pleasure knot and brought her quickly to a trembling, moaning completion were her juices pulsed out her pulse lips washing her pee across the floor.

I went to Dominique and kissed her tenderly and told her I would give her what she wanted soon. "Thank you Master," she moaned quietly hanging from the bar her legs and arms taking the pain of upholding her body.

I moved behind the 'Trio Leader' and pulled hard on her long black hair. I cut a huge chunk of her hair off and tossed it over the Horse for her to see. I put the walnut sized bone ball between her purse lips and moved it up and down getting it coated in her own juices. Her being across the 'Spanish Horse' prevented her from lowering her feet to the floor. She could not leverage herself away as I moved the ball onto her dark star.

I pushed the juices wet ball against her circular dark lips not giving way until it popped inside her analring. The raven haired Novice screamed as her arse was invaded by the bone ball. The rest of the long, iron handle was wider and by twisting it left and right more entered and opened her depths until the large sphere used for the punishment kissed her dark ring.

"Shall I take your maidenhead slut? Do you want my cock in your arse as your flower is torn away on this device? I read your sinful thoughts Novice and I shall grant your dark desire," I growled as I pulled the Sprinkler from her dark passage. She moaned and trembled as her dark lips felt the pain.

I moved the bone ball down between her purse lips and pushed forward. The ball entered and hit her maidenhead and I gave a strong push and it breached into her dripping cave. Her head rose up and she screamed one long cry like a wolf to the full moon until she dropped moaning and crying. I kept just the bone ball inside her and moved my cockhead under her purse to gather her hot red tinged juices.

Once coated I moved my fat cockhead to her loosened back star and pushed my plum against her dark circle and it gave way. She screamed as my corona breached her dark opening pushing out the tight ring that held her dark passage closed. The Horse kept her captured under me as I rode her arse but her rocking caused more of my shaft to slip inside. I picked up more of her juices and wet her wide circular back lips and my cockshaft. Soon all my long fat cock was down her dark passage and my heavy ball sack lay against her purse.

I alternated what I pushed into her, first the Sprinkler ball in her purse then fat cock into her arse. I started going faster and faster. I reached under her belly and started rubbing her pleasure knot. She started moaning and groaning and her body trembled as her arse gripped my cockshaft. I felt her purse juices soak the hand holding the Sprinkler.

She trembled on my cock driving me over the edge and I ejected my hot thick seed deep down her arse. I pulled back to my crown then went deep to my ballsack. I felt each pulse as my seed burst out my slit. I rode her arse full on as each pulse of seed coated her insides. Filling her arse I then moved the Sprinkler in and out her purse rapidly causing her to scream and spray her hot juices. I drank deeply of her life-force adding to her drained completion.

I pulled out then dropped the Sprinkler to the stone floor. I turned towards the dungeon door and saw the Abbess standing there. She had her hands under her night shift rubbing her purse and pleasure knot. Her body soon shook and she moaned deeply leaning against the doorway. She lifted her shift as her juices sprayed out upon the cold stone floor. I gave her a long stare then moved to her with my knife. I made a cut to her night shift and uncovered her left breast. My sharp blade cut a line down her large mature left breast stopping at her crinkled aureole.

I moved to Dominique and carefully untied her. I took her naked body and lifted her to carry. I walked to the Abbess and told her she could come for her protégé in the morning. I then told her to untie the 'Three Novices' and have them return after first meal and clean the floor of their sinful juices. I leaned in and kissed the Abbess deeply as her head bumped against the old oaken doorway. She moaned and kissed back as I fed from her also.

I carried Dominique to my alcove and although her maidenhead was gone my long fat cock filled her purse for the first time with a man and refilled it all during the night. She soaked my bedding with her completions crying out her desire for more. She sucked my cock taking all of my fat shaft across her tongue and the fat head into her throat. She drank my seed after I recovered showing me my gift within her mouth before she spit it our upon her breasts. She brought her own globes to her mouth and cleaned my seed back into her mouth then holding my hand to her throat she swallowed what she could.

She took my long fat cock up her arse just before sunrise. She used her own juices to wet my fat cockhead and place it to her dark star. Kneeling above me she took my long fat shaft up inside herself willingly and hungrily. Knowing her own pleasure knot she brought several completions upon herself soaking us both with her hot streaming juices. I got very little sleep and I left her spent with a back cavern full of seed. Her life-force was sweet and I drank deeply draining her of strength.

I went to the kitchen before the morning bells and call to prayer and found one old cook. I told her I had a job to finish on the roof and she prepared me a first meal. I ate quickly and grabbing her old body and kissed her deeply. She asked to see what all the fuss was about. I untied the cod piece and pulled out my cock.

She used her old wrinkled hands to feel my thickness and length. She cackled then I asked her if she wanted a ride. She pumped my cock getting some pre-seed on my palm. She licked my white thick globs. I fed quickly on her life-force and carefully set her upon a chair. She had a huge smile across her old weathered face.

I went up on the roof and repaired the last of the leaks and was putting the tools away when off in the distance I saw a cloud of dust. The wind cleared the dust and a small troop of knights and solders were headed this way.

I put the tools away and went back to my alcove. Dominique was gone but the room still smelled of our joining and her leaking woman's juices. I packed my sack with the additional clothes, travel kit and finances and slipped on my travel frock and slipped out the back unseen. I found the open back gate and walked quickly up the mountain behind the Nunnery.

Keeping to forests and tiny hamlets my work and strength was put to good uses. Many man-less wives of various ages took my strength willingly between their legs and up their arse. I left many a pleasured woman behind and perhaps a few babies as I moved about the rural countryside, not staying in one place too long. Perhaps I will tell of those adventures as I moved about for many seasons managing to avoid the possibility of conscription until all that craziness was over.

I was told in an inn one night by a traveler that an inquisition arrived at the Nunnery because of the rumors of their sapphic tendencies. They arrived at night finding many Sisters naked holding each other's naked body beside them. All the Sisters were scourged of their sinfulness in the dungeon tied to the bar or across the horse. The inquisitors, knights and officials made use of every female orifice multiple times until satisfied the sin had been driven out by saintly cocks. The Head Inquisitor made good use of Abbess Abigail's tight arse in the way he liked his young men. They told me Dominique was made the new Abbess.