Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked to me putting her hand on my cock lifting it in her two hands. She held it looking at it then moved her hand up and down the shaft as the other held my nut sack. My cock began to firm and rise up towards her. Abbess Abigail stood there fighting deep desires boiling within her. She let go of my cock after gripping my fat head and I thought that was that. She turned and looked at the pot of water and the wash cloth.

She then slowly started removing her habit until she stood there in a white chemise. She wet the cloth then turned me touching my bare skin with her bare hands. She kissed the sweat from my back even moving her tongue over my muscles. She started to wash my shoulders and back rinsing the cloth as she worked. She knelt and washed my legs then worked up to wash my arse. I felt her lean forward and soft as a butterfly she kissed each of my arse cheeks then ran the cloth down my crack leaving tiny kisses as she went.

Abigail stood turned me then washed my chest and my hairy pits. She dropped to her knees again and washed up my legs stopping just below my sack. She rinsed the cloth then tenderly held my heavy ball sack in one hand and washed them using her other hand. She leaned forward and kissed each egg then softly took each one into her mouth. She kissed them as she released them.

The Abbess wet her hands in the hot bowl then took my shaft and washed it. Tenderly her hands moved up and down my long shaft and across the fat crown. When she saw my pre-seed leaking out the head she cleaned it with her tongue. The Abbess moaned and looked up at me with tiny tears running down her cheek. Her eyes sought permission and I nodded, yes.

She put her hands on my arse and pulled my pointed cock into her mouth. Her wet heat made my body tremble as my cock slid past her lips, across her tongue then deep to the doorway to her throat. She rode my cock for some time backing off when I would moan. She ended with kissing my cockhead then moving back on her haunches and putting her hands behind her back. She looked into my eyes as more tears ran down her cheeks.

"Sir, please forgive my sinfulness. I have not seen a cock for ten seasons and never one of such length, thickness and beauty. I should have fled when first I saw your long strength but my resolve crumpled. You are a monk on pilgrimage and I have corrupted you with my sinfulness. I have no excuse and throw myself on your mercy but will take whatever punishment you decide," she said contritely.

"Remove your shift showing me your naked sinfulness and give me the rope that tied your habit closed," I commanded.

When the Abbess stood her chemise was wet and the darkness of the circles on her breasts shown as her teats pushed out the fabric. She untied the shift and it dropped to the floor. The Abbess was middle aged still in good care. Her breasts were still firm of average size but her teats were almost black and like thumb tips. I told her to hold them up as I gripped those hard teats. I pulled them out and she closed her eyes tight groaning.

I indicated for her to turn and I saw nice plump arse cheeks. I gripped each chunk of flesh then slapped them. I used my hand to push her thighs apart and gathered her obvious dripping juices onto my fingers. I moved those arse cheeks apart and wet her dark star with her own juices. My pointer touched those circular back lips and pushed just past her dark ring. Abigail trembled and moaned.

I demanded her rope and told her to lay her belly on the bed but raise her arse back at me like the bitch in heat that she was. I could read that the Abbess wanted to be humiliated and disciplined for sinfulness. When she positioned herself on my bed her thighs opened and I could she her purse covered with wild dark curly unkempt hair. However the candle light revealed her moistness between her purse lips. I quickly slapped her arse many times turning each cheek bright red. I moved then told her to kiss the rope. She moaned and kissed it.

I could have whipped her and she would have taken it but instead I used the rope folded and warmed her arse cheeks until they were red with rope lines across each cheek. Every few lashes I made her kiss the rope. I watched her moistness run down her thighs. I touched my fingers to her dripping purse and brought the wetness to her face.

I heard a noise behind me and turned to see a Novice holding a new pile of clothes. She neither screamed nor fled but quietly closed the door and leaned against it. That feeling of being stared at returned and I now knew who possessed that deep hunger. I looked at her with intense command then nodded. I turned back to the Abbess leaving the Novice to her dark thoughts.

"What is this Abbess? Are you having some sinful pleasure from your discipline? Shall I sting your arse with the rope even more? Are you here in this Nunnery because you committed adultery and were banished rather than imprisoned? Are you still sinful in the quiet of night in your Abbess room? How shall I discipline you if you so wickedly enjoy the bite of the rope Abbess?" I challenged her.

She mumbled her reply and I ordered her to repeat. "Punish my arse with your long fat cock, Brother. Punish it deep and hard with buggery then fill it with your hot thick seed so I can feel the shame as it leaks out my dark cavern in my lonely Abbess bed tonight," she begged.

I wrapped the rope around the neck of the Abbess and took my cock in hand and ran my fat cockhead between the dripping lips of her dark hairy purse lips. Abigail was leaking her juices out and down her thighs. She was carried away with dark desires. My coated cockhead found the vestibule to her purse and I pushed hard opening the doorway. She moaned and trembled as my cock pushed open her hot wet sleeve and filled her with my spear.

"Oh Brother for ten seasons my sinful purse has only been filled with my fingers and votive candles of various sizes. The long thick pillar beeswax candles have satisfied my carnal hunger as I drove it deep into my sinful places. But I hungered for a man to rut me deep and hard until I was filled with seed and fully spent. Use me for your pleasure Brother. Use my sinful female places for your hard long cock!" Abbess Abigail moaned.

I pushed my long fat cock into her heated wet cavern until my heavy ball sack kissed her dark curly haired purse lips. Abigail moaned and pushed back forcing the depths of her femaleness to take all my cock. I moaned when my cockhead rolled across her depth feeling her tight inner flesh. I pulled back and quickly reclaimed her deep flesh. She growled and I felt her hot juices squeeze down my shaft.

I rutted her purse pulling her lower lips back and forth. I moved my hand under her and gripped her pleasure knot. She quickly shoved the quilt edge into her mouth and screamed her pleasure into the bedding. I rubbed her now swollen knot against her bone causing her purse to pulse on my cockshaft and her body to tremble. I rubbed her to several completions her juices soaking her thighs and the quilt she knelt beside.

I held the rope as she thrashed beside the bed and at times it tightened around her neck. She took the punishment willingly almost to the point of passing out. I took the knotted end and thrashed her arse over and over. Her entire body shook like a light branch in a heavy storm. Her trembling was causing her woman's cavern to rub all along my cockshaft causing me wonderful pleasure.

"Sinful Abbess do you want my seed to fill your belly?"

"No Brother, I cannot bear your child. My shame would be too great and I would be banished from this Nunnery if not burned at the stake. Fill my sinful nasty bunghole with your fat cock and within there spill your seed. Bugger me until your pleasure overwhelms you and you drive that horse cock deep inside me and fill me with hot thick seed. Therein will be the fullness of my uncontrollable sins," she begged.

I stepped back emptying her purse with one long pull then pinched her pleasure knot. Abigail screamed into the bedding and her female seed pulsed backwards wetting my ballsack and thighs and the stone floor. The stones became soaked as her juices pulsed out as she shook through a powerful completion. If she had not been lying on the bed she would have fallen to the floor.

As the Abbess moaned as her completion overtook her body I turned to the Novice. She wore a simple woolen shift not the full habit of the Sisters. It was now pulled up and her fingers were abusing her own purse moving in and out those fingers coated with her own juices. I moved in front of her and pulled her shift up onto her shoulders.

I ran my finger down her left breast tracing the scar left by my hunting knife. Dominique stood in my alcove room bringing herself towards her own completion. I pulled on her teats twisting them side to side. I leaned in and kissed her deeply then bit her lower lip until I tasted blood. She moaned continuing to move her fingers within her young adult purse also rubbing her pleasure knot. I took a corner of her shift hem and forced it into her mouth to silence her moaning.

I turned back to the Abbess and coated my cockhead in her own juices. I pulled her arse cheeks apart and placed my fat plum sized cockhead against her dark circular back lips. Her dark orifice pulsed opening and closing giving my cockhead tiny sinful kisses. I pushed against that ring and Abigail growled into the bedding and pushed back.

I watched as her circular door slowly gave way and her back lips slid across and down my crown. I gathered juices from her purse and coated my corona and her ring which gave way and gripped my full cockhead just inside her sinful cave. She screamed into her gag and hot juices hit my ballsack as I filled her arse with more cock.

"Rut me Brother! Rut your thick long cock into the depths of my soul punishing my bowels with pain and pleasure. Pull my rope and choke the breath out of my sinful body. I am lost in my sinfulness Brother. Oh I am lost punished on your cock as you spoil my depth," she moaned on.

I gripped the rope and used it like reins as I drove my cock into the Abbess's arse. Her body shook each time my hips slapped against her arse cheeks my heavy ball sack swinging against her purse lips. I dropped the rope and reached under her grabbing her breasts. I crushed that flesh in my strong hands causing Abigail to moan and hiss around the gag as I also pulled on her thick hard teats.

I slid down her belly and gripped her pleasure knot again causing her to soak my hand and tremble on my cock. I held that knot as I started thrusting into her darkness rapidly and deeply. Her dark sleeve tightened on my cockshaft causing my body to tremble as my pleasure knot rode across her tight flesh.

Suddenly Dominique started licking and kissing my arse. Her wet tongue slid between my arse cheeks finding my dark star circling the rim and pushing her wet tip against it. I trembled at the added pleasure. She brought wet fingers against my rim and pushed one long wet finger inside me. She unknowingly found that walnut up inside my arse and when I groaned she stayed on it rubbing back and forth.

Her action pushed me over the edge and I fell upon the arse cheeks of the Abbess and ejected my hot thick seed down into her depths. My body danced wildly as I thrust my cock deep into Abigail as my seed pulsed painfully up my shaft and out the slit top to coat her dark bowels. My ballsack pulled up tight as Dominique moved her other hand across my eggs caressing and leaning in to kiss them from behind.

I gripped the base of my cockshaft and pulled out from the Abbess's arse and turned quickly towards Dominique. I pushed my cockhead against her lips and she opened taking my thick white seed across her outstretched tongue. I painted her tongue white with seed as she willingly kept her mouth open receiving my gift.

She closed her lips around my cockhead sucking softly getting the last of my seed into her mouth. She opened her lips showing me my seed flowing within and behind her teeth. She used her tongue to coat my cockhead with my own seed then sucked it back into her warm mouth. She did that several times keeping her bright eyes focused on mine.

She took my hand and brought it to her throat and held it there as she made a show of swallowing my seed. She opened her mouth to show me it was all gone. Her Novice shift was still wrapped across her shoulders showing me her fully naked front. I grabbed her rope belt and wrapped it around her neck and pulled her to the Abbess's arse. I pushed Dominique's face against the throbbing "O" of Abigail's open ring as my seed leaked out.

The Abbess moaned when she felt what would be a tongue start to clean her dripping arse and purse. I moved onto the bed and slid under her face and brought my cock to her lips. The gag now gone I filled her mouth with seed and juices coated cock. I pushed her wild dark hair covered head down to the base of my fat cock.

She coughed as my cockhead entered into her throat but in her sinful punishment she kept it blocking her breath. I pulled her hair side to side feeling my cock deep in her throat. When she moaned loudly I pulled back and she breathed deeply through her nose keeping my fat cock within her mouth. Her tongue moved across and under my cockshaft as she also sucked my cockhead.

She pushed forward until her wet lips circled the base of my fat cock. My full length was pleasured by lips, tongue and throat as she rode her face on my cock. My pleasure knot was receiving too much so I pulled her by her ears until my cock slipped out. I rubbed just the head across her lips and her tongue cleaned the last of my seed dripping out.

"Do you like the slut Novice Dominique cleaning your arse Abbess? Perhaps you can take her under your wing and teach her the pleasures of the votive candles in your special nightly prayers. She loved my cock deep inside her arse before her slut mother dropped her off into your care. Now take your naked slut body off my bed and leave this room," I ordered.

Abbess Abigail groaned as she slid off the bed and slowly stood. Her spent body trembled on unsure legs. Her juices had painted her inner thighs and down to her ankles and a puddle now sat on the stones. She bent over and reached for her chemise and habit. I slapped her arse hard and pulled up on the rope still around her neck. I led her naked to my door and pushed her out into the hallway.

Dominique came to me and kissed me deeply then knelt and kissed my cockhead. She stood still uncovered in front and traced my knife scar down her firm young left breast. She turned then pulled her shift aside in back showing me her arse. She slapped it then turned back to me and put my hands upon her breasts and squeezed my hands under hers.

"Come to the basement after vespers tomorrow but leave your purity in your alcove. You will submit fully to me. You will finally have a man-cock deep up your purse after I punish you for your sinfulness," I ordered her.

She reached down then brought her wet fragrant fingers to my lips and let me taste her. She smiled brightly kissed me deeply then dropped her shift.

"Such evil thoughts from a rouge highwayman now pretending to be a Brother on a pilgrimage but taking advantage of innocent women just for your unearthly pleasures. It is like you are a live antagonist coming out from my father's naughty novels. What evils shall be done in the dungeon? I shall be there to be disciplined and used for your pleasures!" she whispered and walked out.

She took the rope belt still tied around the neck of the Abbess and led her away naked down the corridor. Some Sisters were lingering about their alcoves and took in deep shocked breaths. Dominique thinking fast yelled,

"Make way for the penitent Abbess. She has shed her habit to show you her hidden sins. She has been scourged by the Brother with her own habit belt rope and forced to confess her deep sins. She weeps from her female place as a sign of her penitence, her feet wet with her sinful weeping. Make way for the forgiven sinner, make way!"

And Dominique became the real power of the Nunnery that night as she dominated the Abbess driving her to many completions off beeswax candles and wet lips and thrusting fingers. But there is still more to tell as the Novices and Sisters gave up their purity to the blessed Brother who was an answer to prayer. Their naked dark hidden sinfulness was revealed.

When I entered the breakfast room all speaking stopped. The Abbess came forward and slipped a large emerald ring upon my finger then knelt and kissed it. She bowed and returned to her spot. One by one the Sisters and Novices rose and came before me, knelt and kissed the ring. The bulge of my long fat cock was obvious down my pants leg as they leaned in to kiss the ring. Some gripped my cock with one hand while the other held my hand to kiss the ring and whispered a prayer of contrition.

When the last Novice kissed my ring the Abbess clapped her hands and all sat for breakfast. This time those three Novices from the orchard served me a full breakfast plate and a cup of mead. They hovered until I was finished then bowed when I rose. I said to all assembled I would be working on the tasks that required my strength. I heard muffled laughter at that hidden reference to my cock and the Abbess clapped her hands to quiet that disrespect.

I worked up a sweat all day in the sun working without my shirt. Various Sisters brought me food and water throughout the day each time kneeling and kissing the emerald ring. It became obvious some were taking a long look at the bulge of my cock but were hesitant to touch. Some did caress the forbidden cock staying on their bare knees on the dirt. One really brave or depraved Sister kissed the obvious fat cockhead then walked away head bowed.

I went into the barn for some cool shade and take a piss. I looked for a dark corner and untied my codpiece and pulled out my cock. As my hot stream was going a hand reached around me and held my cock. I thought "Oh damn here it goes again; do all women hearing me pissing reach around and grab my cock?"

When my flow stopped the hand moved up and down my fat shaft until it was hard and pointing straight out. It was dark in that corner and the hand moved my cock and I felt it being kissed. A tongue tip tentatively licked my cockhead getting final drops of piss mixed with new pre-seed. Warm wet lips moved uncertainly over the head taking me into her mouth. I turned slightly and slid more cock across her tongue stretching her lips to fit my fat shaft. With no males about it had to be a female and she willingly sucked my cock moving her tongue along, over and under my shaft.

"I want to feel a man inside me. I am pure but just can not go the rest of my life and not feel a man meld with me. Please put your man-cock in my female place and teach me what it feels like. I just finished my flow but I cleaned myself," she begged.

She pulled me into the horse stall and put a blanket over some hay bales. She lay upon the blanket and pulled up her habit and chemise and spread her legs wide. I moved between her legs and pushed her thighs up by her breasts. I knelt and brought my lips to her nether lips. They smelled fresh as I used my tongue to push her curly covered purse lips apart.

"Oh Brother what are you doing?" she screamed as I sucked on her knob at the top of her slit. Her legs trembled in my hands as I sucked her pleasure knot until I felt her juices flow against my chin. She screamed again and her entire body shook as hot juices flowed out from her woman's place.

"Oh Blessed Savior what devilry have you done to me?" she moaned rolling her hips to keep the pleasure going.

I moved up to her with my hard cock and ran it between her curls covering her mound and found her wet slit. Her juices were streaming out coating my cockhead as I pushed it against the doorway of her womanness. My willing Sister moaned as my cock pushed her virgin tightness. I kept my cockhead against her purse waiting.