Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her hair and forced her to kneel between her mother's legs. I pushed her face against her mother's purse weeping my seed. She saw my whiteness leaking from her mother and put her tongue tip to the drip. She licked her mother's wet purse gathering seed and juices onto her tongue and swallowed. She did that over and over cleaning her mother. I watched as her tongue tip touched her mother's dark star.

Antoinette came out of her stupor and realized her daughter was giving her unexpected pleasure. She gripped her daughter's face and pulled her against her purse lips. Dominique sucked her mother's pleasure knot until Mother completed again pouring her juices down her daughter's throat. The mother finally pushed her daughter aside no longer able to take more body shaking pleasure.

I pulled Dominique up by her hair and had her sit. I hiked her skirt up her young thighs as I brought her feet up onto the cushion. The young woman's groin was wide open for my taking. Her own purse was leaking juices and sparkling as sun shone through the carriage window. I knelt and ran my tongue through her lower lips and she shrieked. She quickly grabbed her hem and filled her mouth biting down hard.

My lips captured her pleasure knot for the first time. Dominique must be wound too tight because she released a flow of her juices which I drank down quickly. I pushed two fingers into her purse and moved them onto her inner pad. Quick movement in her purse and across her pleasure knot brought her to a strong completion. She screamed into her gag and thrashed on the carriage seat as it rocked down the dirt lane. I kept my mouth to her nether mouth and drank her juices as they sprayed out strongly. My chin got soaked and her extra juices dripped across her dark star and onto the carriage floor.

Dominique was spent and her legs were slack. I moved my wet finger and brought them to her dark star. She moaned when I painted her star with her own juices then trembled when my finger entered her back cavern. I moved it in and out then added another finger against her ring and pushed it inside when she yielded.

Her juices dripped onto my fingers keeping them slick as her dark ring loosened reluctantly accepting my two long fingers up inside her dark cavern. I added another long finger against her ring and it opened to let it enter. I moved those three fingers in and out within her back circular lips until I felt no resistance. Once fully inside I spread my fingers while my other hand rubbed her pleasure knot.

I felt her back cave pulse as she rolled into another completion. The thickness of my three fingers opened her arse and weakened the grip of her back ring. While I kept her arse filled with three fingers I gripped my hard again cock and moved it up and down her purse lips. Her completion juices coated my cockhead in a white thicker wetness. I pulled out my three wide fingers and quickly applied my cockhead. My crown and some shaft entered Dominique's arse.

"Oh you evil man what are you doing to my arse? Are you buggering me like I have read in my Father's naughty novels? Is this what it is like to those sinful women in those stories? Do they really enjoy this pain as a cock fills them in their naughty place? Or does the fullness turn to pleasure Sir? Keep going you evil highwayman I wish to experience all this before I enter the convent," Dominique moaned as she pushed down onto my invading fat cock.

Using the juices leaking from her purse my wet cock slid further into Dominique's arse. With one last shove my cock was fully inside her dark passage. I rubbed on her pleasure knot to distract from the pain and discomfort of my cock filling her arse balls deep. I started thrusting into her arse and pulling back to my crown only to fill her cavern again. I pulled on her knot and her arse grabbed my cockshaft and trembled as another completion overtook her.

As her purse ran with hot juices I rode through her tight ring and cavern going for full pleasure. I sped up banging against her groin knocking her head against the back of the carriage. Dominique moaned as my cock abused her arse to my full length and thickness. Her breasts hanging outside her cut chemise wobbled about. I moved my thumb rapidly across her pleasure knot and she pulsed on my cock pushing me over the edge.

I started pumping my seed into a hot cavern that had not been used for pleasure until today. Pulse after pulse of seed shot out my cockslit and filled her back sleeve. I reached up and grabbed her teats and pulled and Dominique screamed into the wad of skirt in her mouth. She looked at me with eyes of intensity as she breathed through her nose huffing and puffing through her completion her face turning beet red. Her eyes shut tight and she growled as I pushed my cock full into her and held it deep as my cock felt her arse trembling along my length. She let out a long hissing breath as the gag fell from her mouth.

"Oh Master I liked your buggering me. I now know what those women felt. There was such pleasure when you filled me with your hot seed and went deep inside me. Stay inside me until we stop for a rest," Dominique begged.

She leaned over and moved her mother's face and kissed her deeply like a lover not a daughter. Antoinette returned the kisses with great love for her daughter. The driver knocked and said he would be stopping soon by a stream. The mother Antoinette lowered her skirt covering her wet and abused purse and tied up her bodice.

I pulled slowly out of Dominique's arse and watched the "O" of her analring try to close. All it did was wink as it tried unsuccessfully to close the gap. My seed ran out and I caught drops on my fingers and fed them to both women. They willingly took my seed onto their tongue and swallowed several times. When no more leaked out Dominique lowered her legs to the carriage floor letting out a spent breath.

I took my cock by the base and pulled Antoinette's face to my cockhead and pushed against her lips. She moaned but took my cock into her mouth and licked my head and shaft. I pulled out and did the same to Dominique. She was more willing to clean my cock and took my head to the back of her mouth. She kept me inside her mouth until the carriage slowed. She gave it several kisses then helped me return my cock into my pants.

The carriage stopped and soon the door opened and the driver pointed to the stream and a convenient bush for the ladies to do their needs undisturbed. When they disappeared behind the bushes I quickly removed several coins, gold nuggets and rings from Antoinette's travel purse. When no one was watching I slipped into the woods and left the women to their further travels. When Antoinette realized what happened she would know that a highwayman had taken their virtue and some treasure.

I traveled through the forests for the rest of the day finding nuts and berries to consume. I was more concerned with finding shelter as the day had turned colder and there were signs of rain to come tonight. I was searching for a covered alcove in a corpse of trees or an unoccupied den in front of which I could start a fire for warmth.

I rose over a small crest when I saw a light through the trees. As I walked towards it I hoped it was a friendly hunter willing to share a warm corner. When the trees thinned the light was coming from within a small hut. There were herbs and root vegetables hanging from the eves of that hut built into a natural cleft in the rocks then built out with ancient oak branches and sod to cover the roof.

I looked into the open doorway and called but no one answered. In the firepit built into that natural rock chimney a pot simmered expelling a sweet odor that made my belly rumble. I knew better than to just enter so I sat on an old log and waited for the owner. After a short while there was a noise of crunching leaves and twigs coming closer to the hut. An old hag appeared carrying branches for tonight's fire.

"Ah, there you are stranger. I have awaited your arrival for several days. I have prepared a meal for us and gathered more wood to keep us warm tonight. I shall have no need for more in the morning," the old woman spoke cryptically.

"My pardon ancient mother but may I spend the night out of the cold and rain and perhaps share your meager meal if it be not too much trouble and you have some to share?" I asked respecting her age.

"I have put the last that I have into this last meal and gathered the last wood I will need. Remove your cloak and come sit by the fire for warmth and we shall drink the last of the mead. I shall have no need for more," she said mysteriously.

I hung my cloak on a peg and sat on the only chair by the fire. The old woman laid her wood by the hearth then stirred the contents of the pot. She hummed and chanted over the pot then stood and removed her own cloak. She hung it on the peg over my own and letting out a long labored breath said I could cover her with it in the morning.

She must have at one time been a beautiful woman. Her almost calf length red but now also gray and white hair was brushed smooth from her head to its very end. She knelt before me and unlaced my boots and removed them. She had a bowl of warm water and a cloth and she reverently washed my feet. She pushed her shift open and settled each foot on her ancient bare thighs. She looked up at me with sparkling sea tossed blue eyes and smiled brightly.

She further opened her shift and slid it down her back presenting me with her aged naked body. Her breasts were full but hung upon her chest the firmness of youth all but gone. Of her chest and arms that I could see were covered in aged runes and occult symbols, pentagrams, three circled knots and stylized ravens. She caressed my feet and put them on an ornate cloth in front of her.

She stood and swept her long long hair behind her letting me see the nakedness of her front. Her aged breasts did now hang low upon her belly her hardened dark cherries pointing to the floor. Red, gray and white curls of hair covered her femininity between her thighs. She watched me assessing her aged body and laughed.

"I was once a woman of great beauty, my Chieftain. I had many men come to me and loose themselves between these now wrinkled thighs. I took many a man's strength within my warm wet cavern but sent all them away broken hearted. I was for many but no man. I have spent my many long years practicing my craft helping and teaching women that sought me out. No more come here since the Nunnery was built and women of my kind were persecuted."

"I have seen your arrival in my devineations and have prepared myself. For now I will feed you our meal and tonight you can feed on me. Yes my Chieftain, I see and feel the power you were gifted all those many years, many lifetimes ago by my Goddess. She requires of me my final sacrifice before she lets me cross over to her realm. Now eat and drink while I prepare myself for our joining," she said as she held my hands to her sacks on her chest; her teats hard upon my palm.

The aged mother took down a wooden bowl and spoon and filled it with the meal from the pot. She then came and sat upon my lap and fed me and herself until we had our fill. She took another cup of mead and stirred within it several items from jars and cups she had about her hut.

She took a coal chip from the fire and dropped it unto the cup and the liquid bubbled. She held it under my nose and I inhaled the fumes. The mead had made it sweet but there was an acrid undertone. She removed the coal with her spoon and had me drink the warm liquid. Strength infused through my body as she had me stand then she removed my clothes. My now hard cock pointed outwards when she dropped my pants. I never felt embarrassment being naked in front of women.

She knelt again and kissed my cockhead licking around the crown with a warm tongue. That tongue slid up and down my long fat cockshaft licking my pleasure knot. She licked my ballsack taking each egg within her hot mouth. Each egg was caressed by her wet tongue as it circled them warming the seed inside. She moved back to my crown sucking and licking coaxing my seed to bubble out the tip. I had never leaked so much seed as it coated her willing tongue.

"I have had many many men my Chieftain but never such a fine horse-cock as you possess. The Goddess gave you many gifts and I can sense you have pleasured many women with this lance that now points its desire towards me. You shall have me soon enough. Come sit on the bed as I need to prepare myself for my final joining," she said smiling as she kissed my fat cockhead.

She took my cup and poured more mead into it. She then started chanting as she added ingredients from dust covered jars and dried herbs. She came at me with a spoon and ran her ancient hand up my cockshaft and I filled her spoon with my leaking seed. She licked my cock crown clean then stirred the spoon within the cup.

She took a second coal chip from the fire and dropped it into the cup. The scent that rose from the cup was acrid as the liquid boiled. She breathed in the steam then pulled the coal from within and brought the cup to her lips and drank the entire potion. She dropped the cup and grabbed her belly bending way over. Because of her long hair I could not see her face or body for some time.

She moaned and swayed and chanted still bent over then went silent. When she straightened there stood a young vibrant woman of great beauty. Her face was firm and glowed the pink of youth. Her lips were full and red as her tongue swayed across them leaving sparkling wetness behind. Her blue eyes were now intense with desire and want. Her breasts were full and large and sat proudly on her chest. Her teats were dark cherries, long and pointed and thick like finger tips.

My eyes traveled down her flat taut belly over her mons covered with blood red curly hair. The lips of her purse opened when she spread her legs and her female scent filled the small hut. She moved her hands to her nether lips and pulled them aside to show me the pinkness and moistness inside. She brought a finger to her pleasure knot and rubbed it as her female juices sprayed out onto the floor of the hut.

She moaned as her juices rolled down her huntress strong thighs. She trembled as she made herself complete her own pleasure. Her scent like a bitch in heat was causing my cock to throb as my potion enhanced blood pulsed along the lines of my long fat cockshaft. My cock throbbed up and down like a snake in a basket at a bazaar. Her eyes locked upon it as it swayed its hypnotic dance. She took in a deep breath then advanced towards me.

She pushed strongly against me driving my back upon the bed. I moved quickly centering myself on the bed and pulled her pillows behind my head. Like a mountain lion stalking its prey she moved up upon my legs until my cockshaft lay against her wet hot purse lips. Her eyes were wild as she gripped my cockshaft and rode my throbbing head against her pleasure knot; her knuckles sliding between her purse lips got wet with her juices.

She used my rock hard long cock to bring about her own pleasure. Her inner juices leaked out upon my belly and heavy ball sack. My ballsack felt overfilled and desperate to eject my seed into this transformed witch. She pulled me flat on the bed then pushed my cock up onto my belly. She moved to capture my long fat shaft between her hot wet plump purse lips.

She rocked herself all along my throbbing shaft then kept her own pleasure knot over my cockknot. She moved just slightly back and forth rubbing herself to trembling pleasure. Her thighs opened taking my shaft fully against the doorway of her purse as she rubbed her pleasure knot hard against my own. I reached up and grabbed her breasts squeezing hard. My fingers pinched her dark cherry teats and pulled them out.

She looked at me with fire in her eyes and she barred her teeth. She hissed as I twisted her teats and pulled even harder. She ran her purse lips fast and faster along my cockshaft until I groaned and shot my seed upon my chest. My transformed witch screamed then trembled on my cock and spayed her own thick completion juice across my chest. Spray after hot spray coated my chest even striking under my chin. The witch screamed and trembled shaking without control along my cock seeking her own pleasure.

She turned her face heavenward and let out one long scream then collapsed upon my chest. Her firm breasts fell upon the cock seed and purse juices and rubbed them across us both. Her firm teats rubbed my chest as her purse lips continued to slide along my cockshaft rubbing her pleasure knot into several more completions. Her hot juices rolled across my belly and down my sides soaking the bedding under us. It was as if she had not the strength to rise from our rutting hug or desired the pleasure long denied herself by her age and isolation.

I had no choice but to let her seek additional completions upon my body. Her pleasure was so overwhelming her life-force seeped into me overfilling me with her own pleasure. We trembled within each other's arms then started kissing deeply stealing each other's breath. I pushed her hair aside and bit deeply into her neck. She screamed and bit into mine. We both rushed on the taste of each other's blood.

She whispered to my ear, "My name of power is Olivia. I tell you this willingly my Chieftain because I am giving you all of me tonight for tomorrow with the sunrise I shall be gone."

I rolled her to my side and she breathed deeply there for some time. I felt her slowly begin to lick my chest cleaning our joined essence. She kissed me from time to time giving me a taste of our two completions. She moved slowly down my body cleaning me like a cat until she reached my strength. She took my still hard cock into her mouth all the way to the back and sucked up the shaft cleaning it as she went.

She licked up and down my shaft then took my eggs one at a time into her warm mouth and licked them of her juices. She pushed my legs apart and lifted my ballsack and licked my ridge then my dark back star. That made my legs tremble and she laughed but went back to cleaning my ring even pushing her pointed tongue slightly inside. I moaned, "Olivia," and she nipped my sack and laughed again.

She rolled onto her back next to me and from the firelight I watched her firm young breasts rise and fall from her deep spent breathing. I rolled her teat between my fingers and she trembled. I leaned up and it was my turn to lick her breasts of our sweat and spent juices. I wanted more so I kissed down her belly and moved between her thighs. I spread them wide and could smell the richness of her womanness.

I pushed her nether lips apart and ran my tongue against the doorway of her purse receiving a gift of her juices. I drank from that coral fountain of womanhood making Olivia moan and tremble. I took her swollen pleasure knot between my lips and flicked across it with my tongue. She screamed and gripped my head with her thighs and hands but my tongue kept to its task. Her thighs shimmied and she sprayed my chin with hot juices as she moaned through another completion.

I sat up on my knees and pushed Olivia's thighs apart. I watched her juices bubble out and wet her dark circle ring. I took my cock in hand and started slapping my large head against her swollen pleasure knot; she hissed and leaked juices each time. I teased my cockhead against the doorway to her purse then tapped her knot again. She growled and pushed her hips upwards trying to get my cock inside her. She leaned up and grabbed my hair and looked at me with wild eyes.

"I have used wild magic to push back the years now I expect you to rut with me, to take me like a wild mare and fill me with your stallion cock over and over until your seed heats my 'Bele Chose' (beautiful thing) to overflowing! I want to be swept away by my completions. Here you lie upon this potion and dark spell naked bed and yet your strength has not claimed my queynte. Sheath your sword in the rutting place and be about our joining!" Olivia yelled.