Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my hand behind my fat cockhead and pushed between her red flamed curly slit and breached her wet hot opening and entered with crown and half shaft. Olivia screamed yet pushed upwards taking more of my shaft. I pulled back to my crown ridge and fell upon her hips driving all of my long fat cock deep into her queynte. She reached up and pulled my hair and we were off on a deep and hard rutting.

"My purse has never taken a sword like yours Sire. Your crown hits the depths of me causing pain and pleasure. More my Chieftain, more. Give all your strength into me. Rut me deep my stallion. Push my curly lips aside as you fill my queynte over and over!" Olivia begged.

The rustic bed and ropes under the bedding squeaked as I rode upon her hips filling her with fat cock. Soon I was thrusting to her rising as her queynte squished from her dripping juices as my cock pushed her nether lips out along my thick shaft. I could feel her heat wetting my ballsack adding to my pleasure each time I thrust deeply. Olivia trembled as my fat cockbase rubbed her swollen large pleasure knot. She pulled my hair each time I felt her grotto pulse along my shaft.

Her now strong thighs gripped behind my back pulling me deep inside her. She was taking all of my long fat length as my cockhead pushed aside the flesh deep within her. I looked down at her and from the pale firelight I could see her teeth bared and wild hunger in her eyes. Her face contorted and turned blood red and then she screamed! All along her female sleeve her hot flesh pulsed on my cock as her completion rocked her body and the bed. This time I heard the wolves howl.

I felt her legs stretch straight out and tremble wildly as she held her pleasure knot against my cockbase seeking her own release. I moved back to kneel and pull her tight against me then reached down and pulled on her teats twisting and turning them to points of pain. Olivia screamed and completed again pushing her female juices up along my cockshaft to spray against my belly.

Not letting Olivia calm I started thrusting my cock into her making her belly swell as she took all my thickness and length. I moved my sword rapidly into the wet heat of her queynte driving myself towards my own pleasure. Her heated insides pulsed along my shaft trying to milk my seed to fill her depths. She reached up and twisted both my man nips causing me to scream and like a trebuchet fired my seed against the walls of her defense.

I grabbed her now young hips and pulled her purse lips against the base of my cock as my cockhead ejected my seed against the fullness of her depths. My seed continued to shoot out my crown as glob after glob rose from my ball sack to pulse out the top. My balls pulled up tight then shook with each filling of her purse. Olivia continued to use my shaft to rub her pleasure knot fulfilling each wet completion.

I pulled out of her cave and shot several pulses of seed upon her large firm breasts. My white thickness rolled down to coat the valley between each orb. Her purse lips opened and she sprayed my chest with her own hot juices, pulse after pulse striking me to drip down onto my ball sack. I leaned down and sucked each dark cherry teat and left a bite mark in her firm flesh.

I fell on her sweat coated breasts then bit into her neck and shoulder bones. She growled and bit into me throwing her legs around my back. My spent cock lay between her purse lips rubbing her blood filled pleasure knot. She pumped her legs rocking her knot along my cock and trembled into yet another completion. I felt her hot juices soaking the flesh between us. I had pleasure rumble throughout my body weakening my strength and I lay full upon her.

We breathed heavily against each other until we rolled ourselves beside each other. Our faces were close together so we kissed deeply and playfully like lovers. I brought my hands between us and gripped her globes and tweaked her teats until they were firm hard nibs again. I ran my fingers through her long red hair stopping on her arse to play between her firm cheeks. Olivia moaned when I caressed her back star wet from her own juices. She let my finger tips enter lightly then let out a long breath and fell asleep to the crackling in the hearth.

I awoke to soft kisses. Olivia's hand was riding up and down my hard cock sliding over the head and across my pleasure knot. A thick liquid was on my cock letting her hand slide easily. She caressed my cock often focusing right on my pleasure knot. Her skilled hands brought me to the edge then her strong grip circled my fat cock base causing the edge to wither. My cock ached for release but was denied over and over. Olivia brought her fingers to my lips and I tasted honey.

"My Chieftain I have one more gift to give you that no man has ever had with me. This honey is inside me warming my forbidden passage. It is coating my dark star and dripping from the circular doorway. My back cavern awaits your long fat cock to claim it and fill it with your thick hot white seed. Sit up and warm my arse with your strong hands ignoring my cries until it turns red. Then take your pleasure in my darkness. Hurry Sire for I do not have the time to tarry," Olivia whispered.

I felt the bed move and Olivia positioned herself on her arms and knees then dropped her breasts onto the bedding and raised and pushed back her arse. The honey between her cheeks glistened in the fading firelight. She reached back and pulled her arse cheeks aside and revealed her coated dark door that winked as she pulsed it. Her back ring opened when she pushed and closed when she let out her breath.

Olivia did that movement many times trying to soften her ring's tightness. One hand disappeared and returned dripping of thick honey. Her wrist slid through her dripping purse lips and she applied the honey to her dark ring. She pushed one finger tip to her circular lips and it entered the cave. She moaned as that finger moved deeper inside until it stopped against her palm. She pulled it out and added a second finger which used the honey to slide fully in.

Olivia groaned as she moved those two long fingers in and out many times. She backed out to her finger tips and added a third finger. Her thumb and pinkie held guard as her three knotted fingers pushed her back ring open. She moved them slowly back and forth ever moving forward until the fingers could go no more. She held those three invading fingers deep as she dealt with the unnatural discomfort.

She bent her wrist trying to go deeper inside herself as she opened her fingers until they were side by side. Her breathing was heavy with an unknown pleasure because her wrist was rubbing her own pleasure knot. Pain and pleasure ran through her nether places as her purse leaked her juices down her arm.

"Now my Chieftain, ready your man-cock to replace my fingers and breach my back star. Claim my dark cave filling it deeply with your long fat cock. Care not for my cries of pain until your pleasure overwhelms you and your hot seed fills me," Olivia begged.

I placed my cockhead against the back of her fingers and waited. She slowly moved them backwards keeping her fingers wide as my cockhead moved forward. Suddenly her fingers moved aside and my fat cockhead filled the gap. Her tight ring gripped behind my crown squeezing my pleasure knot causing me to take in a deep breath.

Olivia groaned from the pain of her ring being stretched even further. Her fingers under her purse lips added more honey to my cockshaft. I pushed my shaft forward and now half my cock was inside her heat. She moaned and pushed back slowly taking all my long fat shaft. My ball sack laid upon her purse lips as her juices flowed down coating each of my eggs with her moist heat.

I held her hips as I pulled my cock back to my crown then pushed slowly deep again. Olivia growled but shook her arse along my shaft. I moved until her inner ring rubbed my pleasure knot then I thrust deep. I kept up that movement but thrust harder against her arse cheeks. Her body shook from my filling her arse over and over. She moaned and growled as her arse was filled with my long fat cock as my ball sack slapped her wet purse.

I reached under her belly and grabbed the orbs of her large breasts and moved onto her hard teats. I pinched them as I thrust faster into her arse. I moved one hand down her belly and gripped her swollen pleasure knot. I rubbed hard across that knot thrusting deep into the darkness of her body with all my cock. The walls of her cavern tightened down all along my shaft then pulsed as her purse ejected her hot thick juices.

Olivia screamed and her body trembled and shook as her completion ran through her body. Her shaking was driving my pleasure over the edge as my cockhead sought the fullness of her darkness. My ballsack pulled up and my first pulse of seed ran up inside my cockshaft and shot out the slit in my cockhead. My thick white seed glob sprayed into the depths of her dark cavern as pulse after pulse followed. On each pulse I pulled back and rammed my long fat cock as deep into her body as possible.

Olivia had rose up on her arms and was thrusting back hard against me matching her thrust with my bone filling thrust. Her dark cavern closed down on my shaft causing me pain and intense pleasure. My ballsack pained me as each pulse ejected my seed. The base of my fat cock was gripped by her tight ring and when she moved forward she sucked my seed up my shaft and out my throbbing head.

I still had my rough hand on her pleasure knot driving Olivia into several completions. My hand was soaked with her completion juices and I brought her to a screaming climax when I shoved my two long fingers up into her queynte. My buggering Olivia had fully spent the two of us. She fell to the bed as I followed crashing against her plumb arse cheeks my cock still deeply embedded in her hot quaking cavern, my wet fingers sliding from her quim.

"Stay inside me my last lover. Do not take your cock from me. Let me feel all your strength inside me as I drift into the long sleep. Oh how you pleased me Sir, a pleasure of forbiddingness, and deep pain of pleasure, a sinful buggery to take to my final dream. Stay on me and stay within me," Olivia groaned into the quilts.

I turned her three quarters my cock still inside her and gripped a sweat wet breast. Her teat hardened in pleasurable response. I pushed her long hair aside and bit her neck deeply. I tasted her blood when I bit again and she moaned, "More." I bit across her collar bone and up and down her neck as my pointed teeth punctured her skin sucking the droplets of blood. I drank her life-force deeply as Olivia moaned her permission.

"I know of your gift Master; your gift from the Goddess. Drink of me deeply. Take what you need to fill your hunger. I give myself gladly just as I gave my body for your pleasure. Now sleep my Master holding me tightly my dark cavern filled with your strength. I go to my final sleep willingly," Olivia said trembling her arse against my body. We fell into a deep deep sleep.

In the morning I lay against a cold ancient hag. Olivia was dead and had transformed back to the old woman I had met the night before. I did not want to burn her within the hut as a lost traveler might have need of it or a loner witch could arrive and make use of what she found inside.

I dressed and took a look outside the hut. Not far away was a stone slab rising out of a hillock. It was there I would burn her. I went back and took most of the widow's wood and stacked the stone. I carried Olivia naked and laid her old bones and wrinkled skin upon the pyre then covered her with her cloak as requested. I went back into the hut and there was a jar of oil which I coated her cloak and added more wood.

One last trip and I pulled all the coals into the caldron and brought them to the stone and spread them across the pyre. A group of ravens called a "conspiracy" gathered in the oaks and called their approval as I went about the death ritual. Slowly the coals caught the oil on fire then the wood smoked and the pyre burst into flames. I sang the ancient burial song learned hundreds of years ago in my small village. The old words and tune came back to me as if it was yesterday and our elder had died. I watched the flames reduce Olivia to ashes and I stayed until all was red bright coals.

I went back to the hut to repack and that was when I found a large emerald pendant and various nuggets of gold and silver and small gems. Olivia had left me her personal treasure. I tied the pendant around my neck and I felt heat where it touched my skin. I added her treasure to what I had taken from Antoinette and rummaged and packed the last of her food.

I did a quick check in the forest and built up a wood supply in the hut useful to any stray traveler. I remade the bedding and closed up the hut the best I could. I walked once more to the pyre and by now the coals were cooling. I realized then that Olivia had been telling me that last night would be her last time in this realm. I remembered both Antoinette and Olivia had said there was a Nunnery in the area and I decided to seek it out for food and shelter.

I walked all that day, made a bed in an alcove, lit a fire, had a meal then slept. In the following day I saw the Nunnery in the distance. Eventually I turned into the lane and saw several Sisters harvesting fruit. I called out and they turned to me slightly frightened. I held my empty hands out and asked if there was honest work to earn food and a warm place to sleep.

"Oh my goodness Sir you are an answer to prayer. Our manservant was called to the Crusade and the Nunnery has been without. We can ask our Abbess but we must finish this fruit harvest for fear of frost tonight," one of the Sisters explained.

I made an offer to work the harvest explaining I had been raised on a farm but was making a pilgrimage and if I could get a meal and a pile of hay to sleep on tonight. They agreed and I set about the harvest and we got all the low hanging fruit into the baskets. I sent one Sister to the barn for the horse and wagon. She returned with another Sister and we got the wagon fully loaded. It was twilight as they rode in the wagon and I sat with the baskets of fruit.

The Sisters drove the wagon into the barn and we put up the baskets of fruit. They told me they might be canning the fruit starting tomorrow. If the frost was not too bad tonight they would return to the orchard. I offered to stay and help then asked about a meal and a warm place to sleep. The three Sisters said they were just Novices and they would now go and find the Abbess.

The Abbess returned and I had put my cloak on making me into the appearance of a monk. I told her I was making a pilgrimage of contrition throughout the villages by offering my labour to those impacted by losing their men to the Crusades. I told her I had grown up on a humble farm and had repaired roofs and livestock pens and harvested crops and cut wheat.

Abbess Abigail said they were in need of a manservant and would provide me with food and a room in exchange for daily work for as long as I was willing to stay. She told me the Sisters would show me to an alcove room and call me for the final meal. The Novices were a little unsettled around me but with hundreds of years of experience around women I soon had them at ease.

They showed me the alcove at the end of the housing wing and I got myself settled. The room was meager but the bedding would keep me warm on these chilly nights. After a bit a soft knock came upon the door and a Sister led me to the main eating room. Warm dark bread and tubs of butter was passed around then individual bowls were filled with a hearty stew. All movement stopped and the Abbess prayed over the meal.

Throughout the meal I could have sworn one Novice was staring at me. There were too many women, albeit Sisters and Novices, in the room to single out one specific owner of thoughts and desires. I turned away from the staring and asked about the fruit harvest and other work to be had. The Nunnery was known for the fruit they put up and sold at the local village markets as jar and dried fruit, jam and jelly so a second harvest was most important.

As it turned out the next day was warm and at the height of the day I took my shirt off and the Novices blushed each time we were in close contact. The touch of hands as we loaded fruit let me read these Novices as young women sent by their families for education. They each told me they were over eighteen seasons but only knew life within their family estates. The three working with me had no intimate experience with a male.

I made sure I found ways to touch them here and there and held their hands as they passed me fruit. They even touched their hands to my sweaty bare chest or back and I could read they were experiencing feeling they never felt before. The Novices had not yet taken their vows so were still just young women under their shifts. I found reasons to hold or hug them, back or front giving them a strong male embrace.

Each time I climbed the ladder the Novice below waiting for the fruit got a close up view of my long fat cock climbing down my pants leg. They gave up being embarrassed and just stared at it. I held the fruit just by my long strength so when they took the fruit the back of their hands would slide up my shaft 'accidently'.

All too soon they were taking turns willingly touching my now hard cock the brave ones holding their fingers against the shaft waiting for the fruit. They would hiss when they felt my hardness. They had never been this close to a man-cock. By the end of the day they had felt the long shaft and my plum sized head more times they I could count.

When they were on a ladder I had my strong hands on the back of their thighs and on their arse. I challenged them as my hand drifted up under their shift and chemise to feel bare thighs and grip bare arse as I held them safe on the ladder. Their time on the ladder became longer and longer as they let me explore under their shift. One brave one fell back off the ladder into my arms and my hands landed on her firm young breasts. She did not chase them away but put her hands over mine and squeezed hard letting out a long moan.

As twilight darkened the orchard they became braver stroking my cock and letting me catch them about the waist my cock against their arse and my hands upon their breast. By the end of the days work I knew the size of their breasts and the tightness of their arse. As a way to thank them for their help I gave each of them a kiss of peace but did it long and hard upon their lips. They squeaked when the kiss broke but sought another in the darkness of the barn which lasted for some time for each of them. Their final act was to once more accidently run their hand down my long cock squeezing its fat length.

The final meal was prepared and served and again I felt the unease of being stared at. I thanked the Abbess for the meal and said I was turning in, that I had worked a hard day and had sweat through my clothes. She said a Sister would be by to take my clothes for washing and would bring me a hot pot of water and a change of clothes from the prior manservant. I told her I would prepare for that.

I returned to my room and removed my clothes and was standing there naked when my door opened and the Abbess walked in. She walked to my small table and set the hot pot down then turned around. She took in a hissing breath and covered her mouth in fright or embarrassment. She looked right at my long fat cock hanging down my thigh. My body was well developed from all my hard work over the many years and her eyes memorized each hard muscle of my torso, belly and thighs. Her hand as if on its own reached out with desire to touch my long muscle hanging down.