Drust on the Prowl Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed up her clothing uncovering her breasts. I moved her globs of flesh about like bread dough on a kitchen table. I held her hard teats in my finger tips and pulled lightly. She moaned and I felt more juices bathe my cockhead. I moved a corner of her habit hem to her lips pushing a wad inside her mouth and told her bite down.

I pulled my knife from its scabbard and grabbed her left breast. Since it was dark in the pen she could not see what I held in my hand. My blade softly moved down her breast to end at her teat. All she felt was the softness down her breast. She will find my mark the next time she bathes. I took a quick drink of her life-force as she moaned when I gripped her pointed teats.

I pulled her teats out hard and twisted them then thrust my cock into her rutting place breaching past her maidenhood and pushed some cock into her. She screamed into the gag as her doorway was ripped open to let my cock enter. I gripped her pleasure knot and pulled on that and her body trembled as her hips rose up taking more cock inside her. I repeated my thrusts until my heavy ball sack was close to her curly lips and she growled like a cornered animal.

"Oh Brother my purity is gone to such pain. Will it get better, more pleasurable? Will your cock moving inside me cause me to moan in pleasure, to be lost to feelings new to me? Oh Brother make it feel godly!" she begged.

Leaving most of my cock buried inside her I softly rubbed her knot back and forth and in circles. Her virgin sheath pulsed on my cock as new pleasures flowed across her groin. I took another hand and moved softly across her breasts and her hard teats. I kept up on her knot until she grabbed her hem and screamed into her gag again. Her woman's inner sleeve trembled all along my fat shaft as her completion coursed through her body. There was room between her lower lips and my cockbase for her fluids to leak out.

She pulled the gag out and breathed heavily. Her thighs had no strength as she lay there fully spent so I held them in my arms. I slowly pulled my cock back to my crown then slowly pushed most back in. She was not ready to take all my long fat cock. I could seek my own pleasure with what she could provide.

I slowly repeated my movement getting her purse used to a cock moving within it. It was dark in the pen but I felt her purse lips riding in on my cock then riding out she was that tight. That thrusting was rubbing her pleasure knot keeping her primed. I started moving faster and Sister started moaning as her purse was filled. I started tapping the full depths of her tight sleeve feeling the heat of her depth against my plum cockhead.

Since she had told me she just finished her flow I decided to fill her with my hot thick seed. I sped up my thrusting and my thumb on her knot. I was soon giving her all my long fat cock thrusting against her depths. My thumb was moving rapidly across her knot and I felt her sleeve tighten then pulse on my shaft. I listened to her breathing get heavier as her pleasure was building up inside her.

She grabbed her wad of cloth and filled her mouth and screamed, one long loud scream. Her purse trembled all along my fat cockshaft coaxing my seed up my shaft. My cockhead exploded my seed deep into her virgin cavern so I thrust against her depth. Her deep hot flesh rubbed my cockhead as I coated her with globs of seed. I kept pumping into her purse and rubbing her pleasure knot driving her to multiple completions.

She reached up and pushed against my chest stopping my thrusting into her. She pushed her thighs against me until I released them and she lowered her shoes to the pen floor. She must have moved her chemise and habit down her body in modesty as I felt her hems across my thighs. I told her I was pulling out and she murmured her approval.

I tugged her lower hems under her arse to prevent leaking on her clothes. I slowly backed out pulling her curly lips along my shaft. My cockcrown being larger than my shaft caused her to take in a deep breath when her ripped opening was pulled aside. She 'oooghd' when she felt my hot seed drip between her arse cheeks and trembled.

"Well are you pleased Sister with having a man rut in your precious place feeling his strength fill your depth and fill you with his seed?" I asked her.

"Yes Brother. The pain was replaced with ungodly pleasure. My entire body throbbed with new pleasures never felt before. Your man-cock filled me pushing me wide open and deep. What you were rubbing at the top of my female place brought new feeling to my body. Yes Sir, it was very pleasurable. Now leave me in this darkness to recover my strength and avoid my embarrassment," she got out with labored breath.

I tucked my cock down my pants leg and tied my codpiece. I walked out of the barn blinking back the bright sun. I went about more tasks needing work around the Nunnery. I saved one job for last since once done I could strip down and plunge into the fish pond, so I did just that. Floating on my back with my large cock exposed I heard whispering and controlled laughing. My hunter ears pinpointed where the women were hiding.

I moved out of the pond and stood facing the bushes and gripped my cock. I moved my hand up and down until it was hard as stone. I heard hissing and whispered talk coming from the bushes as the Novices snuck a secret look at my manhood. I turned sideways so my cock extended fully away from my body. There was a loud intake of breath from within the bushes. My hand moved rapidly up and down my shaft bringing me closer to my completion.

There was a small flat rock at my feet and I picked it up and aimed my cockhead at the top. I moved my fist rapidly then grunted as my seed painted the rock. I screamed to frighten the women as glob after glob covered the rock top. I moved my hand tightly down my cockshaft pushing out the last of my seed. I put the rock down carefully knowing those women will come to it once I left.

I scooped some pond water onto my cock then dressed and walked back towards the Nunnery. I darted into the woods and worked my way back towards the pond. From behind a wide tree I saw the three Novices from the orchard come out and pick up the rock. They laughed embarrassed and uncertain but then one of them got my seed on her fingertips and brought them to her nose and sniffed. She then licked them clean.

She must have offered my seed to the other Novices. Like baby birds they opened their mouth and stuck out their tongue. The 'leader' ran two fingers across the stone and brought my seed to a waiting tongue. She repeated that for the other Novice. She then brought the stone to her lips and licked it clean. She shocked me a bit when she leaned in and kissed each of the two long and deep. All three let out a nervous laugh then kissed again.

I went back to my room and responded to the bells for final meal. Dominique and the Three Novices served me the food and watered down wine. There were fruits and nuts for after. As they cleared my plates I grabbed the arse of each Novice unseen by the others. They held in a squeak but did not move away until I squeezed hard. When they turned they were beet red across their face.

"I will await my discipline naked in the dungeon tonight Brother," Dominique whispered. I saw that the 'leader' of that naughty trio had overheard and quickly ran to the other two. I wondered if they would have the courage to also arrive.

I went back to my room until a soft knock came on the door. A Sister with a very young face entered and put fresh cleaned clothes on my table. She lingered looking at me until her face turned bright red. She covered her lips taking in a deep breath when I untied my cod-piece and flopped my softer cock out. I held out my emerald ring and she fought her dark desires against her vow of purity.

I put my hand on my knee beside my now hard pointed cock. She came forward and knelt between my opened knees. She leaned forward and kissed my ring then looked up at me her eyes wide with uncertainty but dark desire. I ordered her to put her hands behind her back and take my cock in her mouth. Her tongue came out and wet her dry lips.

Slowly she moved her hands behind her back under her habit. She licked her lips again then leaned forward and licked my leaking crown. She got a taste of man-seed for the first time as she licked all around my fat crown. She licked a rather large glop of white thick seed onto her tongue then showed me and swallowed.

She went to speak and I held my finger across her lips. I gripped my cock and brought the head to her wet lips. I put my hand behind her wimple, her nun's headdress, and pushed her mouth onto my fat cockhead. Her lips spread and my plum entered behind her teeth. I pushed along her hot wet tongue until I tapped the back of her throat. She coughed but kept her mouth on my cock.

I held the side of her head as I moved her lips, tongue and mouth up and down my shaft for some time. Her saliva leaked down my shaft to drip to the floor. I pulled my cock out and told her to untie and remove my shoes. Once she did I used a strong voice and told her to lift her habit and chemise. Slowly she obeyed. I could smell her scent as it wafted out from under her habit. I put my foot to her purse and could feel her wetness as her lips captured my mid-foot.

"Rub yourself on my foot as you suck my cock!" I ordered her.

Her arms came out and her hands gripped my cockshaft. As she rocked forward to take more cock into her mouth her purse slid along my foot. She moaned as her pleasure knot made full contact on my foot. On hand held the base of my cock as the other moved up and down its thickness. Her lips kept a tight grip on my shaft as her tongue rode along the shaft.

When she took me deep in her mouth I pushed up tapping the entrance to her throat. I slipped my hand inside her wimple running my hands past her cheeks and gripped the back of her neck. I could feel her fear but her even deeper, base desire to be dominated. I pulled her hard onto my cockhead and she coughed as it filled her doorway to her throat. I kept my cock there and pulled her head forward slowly.

Her throat orifice gave way and my cockhead slipped in. I gave her no leave as more thick cockshaft entered her throat until her stretched lips kissed my ball sack. She gave herself to my demands and kept her lips, tongue, mouth and throat all along my cock. She would have fainted in her submission but I pulled back and let her breath deeply. She moved her lips to just my cockhead and moved her hands rapidly up and down my cockshaft like she had sucked cock before.

As she pleasured my cock she rubbed her purse along my foot bathing it with her wetness. I did not know if that was new to her so I read her secrets to discover she shared her bed with another Sister and knew nightly the ways of Sappho. Once the beeswax candles were wet with purse juices they were sucked clean. My pretty young Sister liked the long fat pastoral candles pushed deep down her arse. She waited each year for the high holy days and the visiting dignitaries. One in particular loved to bugger her arse and she loved to take it deep and hard.

She was now rubbing her purse hard on my foot to drive herself to her completion. Her mouth was going rapidly up and down my shaft while her hands played with my ball sack. She moved off my cock and untied my pants and pulled them down and off. She spun me and pushed me next to the bed my cock hanging over the edge.

She quickly jumped on my bed turned and slid under me taking my cock back into her mouth. Her head hung over the side giving me full access to her mouth and throat. I pushed forward and my cock slid down her throat her lips kissing my balls. She gripped my hips moving me quickly back and forth. I got the message. This Sister wanted my cock pounding down her throat so I obliged.

My long fat cock filled her throat over and over as she moaned deeply. Her hands roamed my arse until her fingers found my dark star. She raised her legs and her habit and chemise slid down uncovering her purse. Her fingers went in deep gathering her wetness. Her fingers returned to my arse found my dark ring and pushed inside. I bit my lip to keep from screaming.

My hand moved onto her soaking wet purse and I pushed two fingers up inside. They made very little contact so I added the other two. Four fingers where now sliding in and out her purse. She moaned on my cock when I added my thumb. The fingers not in my arse came down onto her pleasure knot and rubbed furiously driving herself to a body trembling completion.

My five fingers were crushed by her purse as she soaked my hand. I stayed thrusting into her purse as my other fingers found her back star. Her purse juices lubed her doorway and I pushed three fingers against her ring and it opened to let them in. As much as I enjoy shooting my seed down a woman's throat I greatly enjoy it more to fill her arse. I pulled my cock from her mouth and moved to the other side of the bed flipping her unto her belly.

I pushed her habit and chemise off her arse as I sat on the back of her thighs. My fat cockhead found her doorway to her dark cavern and I breached her ring. She moaned loudly into the quilt as my long fat cock slid easily deep into her arse. Thank the goddess for those fat pastoral candles pushed deep down her arse.

I just started hammering my cock into her arse pushing her belly into the bedding. I felt my ballsack getting touched and realized the Sister was rubbing her pleasure knot. She was soon thrusting up her arse as my cock was going deep. She had no hold back. Her arsering was still tight on my cockshaft as I was getting close.

The Sister growled as her cavern gripped me tightly then pulsed rapidly. She pushed up on her arms and knees and started rutting on my cock. Her young arse cheeks slammed against my belly as she forced my cock deep down her darkness. She grabbed the bedding into her mouth and screamed loudly. Her purse sprayed back as me as her body shook and trembled as if she was possessed.

I grabbed her hips and drove my cock as deep into her arse as it would go. My cockhead swelled as my hot seed shot out my slit painting her insides. Pulse after hard pulse emptied my ballsack of seed down her cavern. Her fingers continued to give her trembling completions soaking the quilt and sucking my cockshaft of any seed. I pulled out and slapped her arse over and over until it turned deep red.

The Sister growled as she sprayed her hot juices past her purse lips and against my belly. I flipped her and sat on her breasts and fed my seed coated cock down her mouth. My fat cockhead breached into her throat as she sucked my shaft. A few more globs of seed coated her tongue as I pulled back. Her mouth and lips kept my cock prisoner as she drained me of all that events seed. I filled her throat once more and kept it blocking her airway until she fainted. I drank her life-force deeply pulling the last of her strength from her body. I pulled out my cock and wiped the effluence across her cheeks and lips.

I pulled my pants back on and sat in my chair and retied my shoes. I listened to the Sister moan in her spent stupor until last bell then made my way quietly to the steps leading to the underground rooms, referred to as the dungeon. When I entered Dominique was kneeling naked on the cold stone floor her arms behind her. She had taken many of the votive candles and lit them to brighten the room. On the table was the discipline flogger. I heard noise on the steps and knew the Three Novices were trying to sneak down here.

"By your nakedness do you acknowledge your sinfulness like the Abbess?" I growled lightly slapping the flogger across Dominique's back and arms.

"Yes Brother, I acknowledge my sinfulness and await your discipline," she whispered.

"And what is this sinfulness that you have not confessed?" I said striking her young breasts with the tines.

"I wish to feel your long fat cock deep into my arse. I want to feel the pain of you rutting your strength deep inside me then the pleasure of your hot seed filling my insides," she whispered her confession and her desire.

I heard the Trio taken in a shameful breath then whisper. I pulled Dominique up by her hair and stood her beside the Hanging Bar. I closed the clamps upon her wrists spreading her arms along the pipe. The clamps in the floor went around her ankles until she hung there in a large "X".

I circled her striking her body front and back with the tines of the flogger. Her young breasts jiggled as the tines bit into her flesh. The slaps echoed in the stone walled room as well as her moaning. I didn't count the number of slaps but soon her arse, back, breasts and belly turned red. I could smell the moistness dripping down her open thighs. Since her legs were spread some juice dripped out her purse lips to wet the stones directly below her. I flipped the tines upward stringing her purse lips making her scream. I touched my fingers to her coral gash and they were coated in hot moistness.

"What is this wetness that drips from your femaleness? Are you soon to be a holy Novice or do you still desire to be the slut that arrived here by carriage with your slut mother?" I growled.

I rubbed the base of the flogger through her purse lips and across her pleasure knot. I pushed hard and soon drove her to a screaming completion. I pulled the flogger away and arcs of thick smoky female juices wet the floor filling the stone room with her all-pervading musky redolence. I held to her knot as she moaned and swayed on the ropes lost in her mind through several completions. The floor was wet in puddles of her essence. Dominique fell spent held up only by the cuffs and the ropes.

I walked quietly to the old oak door and pulled quickly. The Trio of Novices fell into the room squealing and onto the stone floor. I walked about them putting my foot to their backs holding them to the cold stone. I used my other boot to push up the back of their night shift and brought the flogger down upon each bare arse. They moaned with the pain but tried not to rise. Those young arse cheeks soon turned red.

"What sinfulness do you come to this dark cold room to confess" I demanded.

"We have no sins to confess Brother. We just came to see what devilry Dominique was up to," murmured the leader.

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her towards the Spanish Horse. There was an old foot rug nearby and I tossed it over the spikes. I bent her sideways over the device her breasts upon the rug rather than make her sit upon the Horse. I took my hunting knife and slit the back of her sleeping shift and exposed her naked arse. Before she could react I brought the tines of the flogger rapidly down upon her cheeks over and over until her screams turned to defeated whimpers. I ran my sharp knife down her left arse cheek leaving a small line of blood.

I turned to the other two Novices who sat weeping upon the floor frightened even more by my cutting their sister's arse. I ordered them to remove their shift and head dress unless they wanted to feel my knife. Crying strongly they untied their shift and head covering and they dropped to the floor. A naked blonde and a brunette stood trembling before me their teats hard and pointed from the cold of the room. The hair between their legs was curly and unkempt but as I stood before them I could smell their female fragrance.

I walked to the blonde and ran the knife edge down her mons and her nether curls fell to the stones. I ran the sharp edge lightly across her mons leaving a line of blood. The brunette moaned and trembled covering her nakedness with her hands until I brought the dull knife edge to her neck. She put her hands behind her back and her brunette curls fell to the stone cut away by the sharp knife. The sharp edge kissed across her mons and a trickle of blood ran down between her purse lips.