Drust on the Prowl Ch. 08

Story Info
Drust continues his seduction and breeding of women.
19.7k words
4.36
10.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drust on the prowl Ch. 08

Drust continues his seduction of women

WARNING: These stories involve scenes of oral sex, domination, discipline, mind control, breeding, incest and anal. My stories have plots and character building and never go quickly to descriptions of sexual pleasure. Each story takes time to read and imagine the scene then the sexual joining. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the stories are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

My name originally is Drust an ancient Celtic and Pictish name probably derived from the Celtic word 'drest' meaning "riot" or "tumult". I was born on a farm in ancient Ireland and I am now almost five hundred years old. I pay dearly through black market, computer hackers and Swiss financiers to generate a new identity when necessary. It became more necessary the older I got and the world became more sophisticated. I let the women I seduce call me by my current identity when it serves my purpose.

I had turned eighteen as rumor spread that Henry and Charles would jointly invade France (1543) and were conscripting young men to serve. I went to the large village in our area to experience a woman for the first time before having to go to war. One can always find a mature or lonely woman to let you seek your pleasure between her legs.

It was after my first time spilling my seed into a woman's pussy that my special powers appeared. I can read and manipulate the sexual needs of women and when my long thick cock is inside them I feed off their life-force as they tremble through their climax. This ability has renewed my body time and time again over the hundreds of years and many identities keeping me young. My ability to pleasure women of importance and outliving partners and investors has financed my life style.

I have roamed through Asia, Europe and America seeking women of desires and riches. I have watched empires and countries rise and fall and moved away from plagues and armed conflicts always sending my accumulated finances to my secret Swiss bank accounts. I usually find a quiet village and a farm in need of manual help. That also is when I plant my seed into a willing woman. I have 'fathered' hundreds of children seducing willing maidens of age, wives, spinsters, nuns, witches, fairies and mature rich women looking for one last grasp of pleasure.

Three females on the Night Train:

So that is why I'm on the night train heading north on the Auto Train. A created identity including a Driver's License, Passport, fabricated history and credit cards allows me to move in this current time frame. I pay all my bills and expenses to avoid an FBI or Interpol investigation. With my wealth I pay to stay off 'the grid'.

I paid for a sleeper room for the seventeen hour train trip, Florida to Virginia. I was sitting up in the deserted club car reading the news on my burner phone. It was past dinner time but I didn't need sleep from the life-force feeding from my last female conquest. I neither had to sleep or eat but did so to avoid the curious. However over the hundreds of years I did need to keep hydrated.

I was sitting in the empty club car when I heard the train door open. I was hunched in against a high back seat when I watched a pair of long bare legs walk by. Red hair flowed down her back covering most of the short plaid skirt in back. Since the steward had retired she reached across the bar and grabbed a cold soda and some chips. Her skirt rode up and two young ass cheeks went on display.

As she wiggled side to side to reach the can and chips her pink panties appeared wedged in between her plump ass cheeks. With a soft cheer she grabbed the can and slid off the bar. After getting her snack, fingers on either side of her ass got under the frilly panty hem and pulled the satin out from her dark crevasse.

Unknowingly she sat facing me and soon buried her face in a book. Absentmindedly her skirt slid down her thighs and her legs opened now giving me a frontal view of her pink silky covered pussy. Her mons was covered in curly red hair and wisps flowed over the top of her panty hem. Her panties were not just pink but had roses in the pattern. I was concerned she might be still under age and I was on the edge of being a perv.

Whatever part of the perhaps Romantic Novel she was reading must have been having an effect on her because one hand found its way to her panties. Her skirt hem was across her belly exposing the panty gusset between her young thighs. The pink started becoming darker and I surmised she was leaking her juices. Her fingers slipped under the hem and began running up and down between her labia. She let the bottom edge of the book tease her breasts and I could see her hard nipples push against her Adventure Park tee shirt.

Her head fell back as the book fell onto her breasts. She was now breathing heavily as her fingers picked up speed. She pulled her gusset to the side and I had a clear view to her wet red hair covered pussy lips. She brought her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. Her wide open thighs let me see her treasure and the swollen button perched at the top. It shone from her leaking pussy juices.

My crimson haired guest began moaning and shaking and her fingers moved rapidly within her nether lips. Her legs shot straight out and shook as she moaned and breathed heavily like finishing the hundred yard dash. Finally her legs returned to the club car seat and opened wide again. Her pink and rose panties was now soaked with her pussy juices.

Her head lowered and she looked around with glazed eyes and finally saw me. She screeched and dropped her feet to the floor and pushed her skirt down. She stared at me as her face turned beet red from embarrassment. Other than her calming breathing she didn't move.

"I'm sorry; I didn't know you were there. Are you ashamed of me for being so naughty?" she finally said with a wry smile.

"Well actually I very much enjoyed the show. It was nice to see you were much focused on your reading and then the task at hand and saw it to its fulfilling completion," I laughed.

"Stop making fun of my predicament. Didn't you know you were looking up a young woman's skirt at her panties and looking at her privates? You could have said something or made a noise before I got carried away," she chided me.

"Well you are a pretty young woman and if you are the type who sits in public, shows off her red haired pussy and makes herself cum, then I'm the type of man who will gladly enjoy the show. My only concern was if I'd be arrested by the Train Constable for perving on an under aged female."

"Were you having fantasies about me?" she challenged me. "Tell me did I have an effect on an old man! You look like you could be my Dad."

"If I'm an old man tell me how old you are little girl," I challenged back.

"I just turned eighteen. My Mom and Aunt treated me to the Adventure Park for turning eighteen and getting ready to leave for collage. They are in the sleeper car and I looked for a quiet place to be alone. Now did you have fantasies about me? Tell me, please."

"Do you find your pleasure in your Romantic Novels? Would it frighten your young eighteen year old heart if I was to tell you I lived those experiences? I lived through the Romantic Period experiencing the Gothic Period that concerned itself with elaborate escapades of mystery, suspense, and superstition. I was that romantic hero, that rouge, that preyed on young, virginal women and women of great means that rewarded me greatly for the pleasure they received."

"I outlived them all. I am close to five hundred years old. I fed on a rich Florida widow before taking my reward and my fill of her life-force. Are you frightened that now that I have told you all this I will come to you and drain you of your life-force or is your young inexperienced pussy dripping its honey on the hopes that I will take my pleasure with your young body and leave you exhausted from a body shaking climax stronger than you have felt from your fingers?"

She shrieked when I rose and walked towards her. I could see she was trembling but her eyes gave her away. She lusted for the possible experience this stranger promised. I reached my hand down and said, "Come with me child."

"I'm not a child!" She chided me. "My Mother and Aunt treat me like a little girl. I want to experience life. I want to see and feel things I've only read in a book. If you take my life after giving me your promised pleasure I will consider it a choice well made. My only regret is that I would not be able to pay your price."

"Come child. Perhaps your Aunt and Mother will ransom your life after."

Although I am a cad I do treat my virgins with patience and respect. As we left the club car on the way to my room I ran my hand down her back and cupped an ass cheek under her skirt. I heard her hiss as perhaps this was the first male to touch her body other than perhaps her doctor. I opened the door to my room, the largest on the train which included a sitting area and desk.

I entered my room then turning I stopped her with a strong hand upon her firm young breast. "Like Dante, I warn you that all hope will be lost if you enter here. Moving inside is a verbal contract to obey and do all you are told and experience all pain and pleasure I shall place upon you. Any 'No' and I shall feed upon you and toss your naked body from this fast moving train. Do you so agree, child?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Yes, What?" I barked.

"Yes, Master," she said a touch louder.

I closed the door after she entered the room and she hissed when she heard the lock. I went and sat in the leather chair. It was more like an executive's chair with strong arms and soft leather. My mind raced ahead as I saw her tied to the chair as I flogged her ass with my belt before my long fat cock took possession of her ass.

I pointed to her and told her to slowly remove her clothes. I told her to start with her wet panties and hand them to me. She trembled as her hands went under her skirt and worked those pink and red rose panties down her slender thighs. When they dropped to her feet I ordered her to turn around.

"Bend from your waist and work your panties off your shoes then open your thighs. Do not rise until you are told nor cry out when you feel my belt."

I heard the first whimper from the girl as she thought perhaps she had taken on more than she expected. I watched her ass move side to side as her thighs swayed waiting for the unexpected. I stood and unbuckled my belt and folded it over so it made more noise than pain it inflected. I get no pleasure from delivering pain but enjoy the fear of anticipation. It deepens the richness of their life-force.

I walked in front of her and pulled her long red hair until I could see her face. Her back trembled from the strain of bending at the waist yet raising her head. I told her to kiss the belt then count her punishment. I told her if she did not count I would start at 'one' again. I walked to her side and my belt 'cracked' against her ass. She groaned and hissed out, 'One'.

I moved the belt from ass cheek to cheek and the back of her straining thighs until she said, 'Ten'. I rubbed my hand across her young, now red ass, and told she was a good girl. I ordered her to stand and hand me her panties. While she watched I brought them to my nose and inhaled her fragrance.

"Did you wet these panties child from your self abuse and the punishment and debasement you thought you'd receive?"

I knew she wanted to tell me she wasn't a child but was afraid of the belt.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Yes, What?" I barked.

"Yes, Master," she said a touch louder.

I told her she was a good girl. I told her to unlock the door and hook her panties on the door handle then close and relock the door. She took her wet panties in her trembling hand and opened the door. For a split second her flight response tried to dominate her but she did as she was told and relocked the door. I lowered the lights then told her to proceed and remove all her clothes.

Her Adventure Park tee shirt was pulled up over her breasts then her head and she shook out her long red hair. I guess she felt removing her bra next left her feeling less naked. I realized I never really asked a woman that. I took her tee shirt and pink and roses bra and tossed them on the table under the window.

I told her to pull her hair behind her back and hold it with her hands. It had the effect of pushing out her firm young breasts. I drank in the image of those tits and the dark circle of her aureoles and tootsie roll nipples. Those nips were hard and pointed. I stood and walked before her and gripped a warm breast. My thumb tweaked her nipple and she hissed from my fingers gripping her flesh. I pinched and twirled her nipple then did the same to the other. My other hand drifted down her belly under her skirt then upwards into the fold between her thighs. It was warm from her dripping juices.

"Did you let the boys play with your tits and hard nipples in the back seat of their car? Did your panties get wet as you moaned their encouragement? Did their fingers slide knowingly between your dripping pussy lips like mine are doing now?"

"No," she said quietly then quickly added, "Master," as I gave her lower red curly hair a tug.

"Are you lying to me child?"

"No, Master. You are the first man to touch me anywhere. My Mother took me to a female doctor all my life. You are the only man to touch my privates," she said lowering her head.

I told her she was a good girl and to slowly remove her skirt. From her rear I heard her zipper go down then her skirt dropped to her feet. "Bend over like before and untie and remove your shoes then hand me your skirt."

She groaned as the tendons in her thighs pulled as she held the bend from her waist. Her long red hair hid the swell of her hanging breasts. She completed her task but I quickly told her to keep on her white ankle socks. She handed me her skirt and it joined her other clothes by the window. I could see for the first time she thought I might toss her clothes out the window right before I did her naked body.

"I would assume you being the naughty girl you are that you have seen naked men on the porn sites. In the quiet of your room you stripped naked and brought pleasure to yourself as you watched images of naked men and women. Is it not true that you wished you were some of those women and felt the pleasure from those men? Is this true child?"

"Yes, Master," she said weeping.

"Do you desire to see me naked, perhaps afraid you will see horns or a pointed tail? Does your mind see me as a demon or just a man about to give and take pleasure from your body?"

"Just a Man, Master," she sobbed.

"Come here and kiss me then slowly remove my shoes and clothes. Kiss everywhere you uncover my nakedness," I ordered.

She stood before me and rose up on her toes and frightenly kissed my lips. She was inexperienced but got better the longer she held the kiss. My hands roamed down her back and my fingers played in the crevasse of her ass. She moaned and opened her thighs and let my fingers cup the lips of her wet pussy.

She bit my lower lip when my fingers circled her anus and pushed against it. I broke the kiss and asked if she knew I would take her ass before I let her go from this room.

"Yes, Master," she said weeping.

She lowered to her feet and started to undress me. She kissed down my shirt buttons then pushed it off my arms. She stood there for some time then shook her hair and nestled into my armpit. She breathed deeply and her tiny tongue came out and she licked. She moaned and pushed my arm up and breathed deeply. My scent was working its magic.

She kissed across my chest stopping at each nipple and sucked me. I have had that done before and it makes my dick drip. She moved to my other arm and licked under that one also. She was getting heavily dosed with my pheromones and it had an effect on her. I could smell her fragrance as her juices leaked between her thighs.

She kissed down my belly and untied my shoes and removed my socks. She kissed my feet then undid my pants and pulled them down. She hissed when she saw my long thick cock. As directed she kissed all over my cock, my shaft, my head and my heavy ballsack. She kissed all about my cockhead measuring the size and gauging how she could fit it inside her mouth. Could she take the bottom of a soda bottle into her mouth?

She switched to my balls and softly sucked pulling one into her mouth. Her tongue pleasured my sack as she sucked it side to side. She let that one slide out and she did the same to the other. She let that one go and returned to my crown. She sucked the top getting my leaking pre-cum. I leak a lot and was coating her tongue giving her first taste of man-seed. Her tiny tongue was coaxing my cum out the slit then licking under my foreskin flicking my pleasure knot.

"If you don't think you can take my cockhead into your mouth you must drink and swallow it all when I explode my cum across your tongue. Do you understand little one?"

"Yes, Master," she said breathing heavily. She took off my pants and I stood there naked. I moved back to the chair and positioned her on her knees between my thighs. I taught her how to suck my pleasure knot from the side and pump her hands up and down my thick shaft. She let her lips and tongue roll over my cockhead and across my pleasure knot as she drank my leaking cum.

"Whatever you don't swallow must be dripped onto your tits."

"Yes, Master," she said taking my crown between her lips. She moved her lips and tongue sideway across my pleasure knot and worked her hands up and down my shaft. I told her to anoint my cock with her dripping juices and she did helping her hands easily slide on my shaft. Her pussy wet hands were rubbing across my cockhead wetting me with her fragrant juices.

I was not her boyfriend nor her husband so I waited till her lips closed over my crown and I let go with my cum. Several hard sprays hit the back of her throat so she coughed. I saw my cum exit her nose but then she sucked several globs directly into her belly. She slid off my cockhead and let several globs paint her tits. She took my crown between her lips and coaxed a few more globs of my hot thick cum onto her tongue.

She licked around my crown sucking the last of my spend into her mouth and noisily swallowed. I looked between us and she had wet the floor with her dripping pussy juices. I thought I was gonna enjoy this next part sucking her pussy and drinking her juices and taking tastes of her life-force. She showed reverence to my cock cleaning it of the last of my cum. I told her she was a very good girl. She smiled.

I stood and got a towel from my ensuite and put it on the desk. I lifted her then lay her back on the towel. I rolled the executive chair between her legs and lifted her ankles onto my shoulders. Her pussy was spread wide and her crimson cleft was dripping her juices making the edge of the towel wet. I took my fingers and opened her pussy lips wide and ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit. She groaned and released a flow of her juices which I quickly drank.

I stayed between her thighs giving oral pleasure until I felt her tremble. I stopped and she groaned as I went to the bathroom. I returned with a wash cloth and pushed it into her mouth. Now gagged I returned to her clit and sucked her to a powerful climax. She screamed into the cloth and pulsed her hot juices against my chest. I grabbed the bottom of the towel and pushed it between her pussy lips then gave her several quick after trembles.

I let her calm her breathing around the edges of her lips then brought my fingers into play. I moved the towel and ran my fingers through her dripping crimson cleft and across her asshole. My thumb felt those circular lips pulse. I let it gather her honey then pushed against her portal coating those dark lips with her wet juices.