Drust on the Prowl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not yield my thumb against her tight circle then felt it begin to open. I pushed down and my thumb entered to the knuckle and one more push and my thumb was fully into her dark passage. My young lady moaned from the unnatural feeling as my thumb moved in and out her ass. When it loosened I pulled out my thumb and replaced it with two fingers.

Her pussy was dripping down wetting her asshole so my two fingers slid easily down to my palm going deep into her darkness. I grabbed her clit with my lips and started running my fingers rapidly in her ass. She started groaning and her legs tightened until she screamed and sprayed my face. Her ass pulsed on my fingers as she trembled through a powerful climax.

I decided some jerk boyfriend could take her virginity so decided to take my pleasure in her ass. I moved my fingers side to side opening up her portal as I went in and out. My third finger entered into her darkness and I moved those rapidly as I sucked her clit to yet another climax. She was losing her strength which is what I needed to get my long thick cock into her ass.

She groaned into her gag as pleasure moved throughout her groin. I pulled out my three fingers and watched her asshole pulse like a fish first out of water. My fingers had done their job! I took her ankles in her cute white socks and put them up on my shoulders. I leaned forward raising her ass off the table. I took my cock and moved my head up and down her warm wet cleft. When it was coated I placed my crown to her dark circle and pushed. Her back lips kissed down my crown pushing my foreskin to beyond my ridge.

She groaned as her portal opened and my fat cockhead breached into her cave. I waited then pushed down. She groaned into her gag and tried to more her ass out of the cause of the pain. She just helped my cock descend further as more thick shaft filled her darkness. Soon my heavy ballsack touched the bottom of her spine and my long thick cock was fully down into her dark cave.

I slowly started moving my cock in her just right tight ass. I watched her assring ride out on my shaft and roll in when it descended. I reached up and grabbed her soft nipples and twisted them until they hardened. She screamed into her gag and clamped down on my cock all along her dark passage.

I moved my knuckles onto her clit and rubbed that button against her bone. Her thighs shook against my chest as I ran my cock out to my cockhead then deep down her ass. Her entire groin was trembling through her climax and pleasure aftershocks. Her anal ring tightened on my pleasure knot and pushed me over the edge.

I shot my hot thick cum deep down her dark passage. Pulse after pulse of my thick cum filled her dark cave. I rode her ass as I rubbed her to a crushing climax. I drank deeply of her life-force as my cock stayed deep in her inner heat. Her dark shaft trembled on my thick cock pulling my cum out my crown to warm her sleeve.

With my cock buried deep in her ass I heard talking outside my door. "I'm telling you those are her panties. I saw her get dressed in the hotel and saw she slipped into those pink and rose flower panties. Those are hers which means she is in this room!"

They knocked on the door demanding entry. I slowly pulled out of the young girl's ass and watched her abused circle try to close. My thick white cum started to leak from the open circle to gather on the towel. I lowered her legs to hang off the side of the desk then walked naked to the door and opened it. Two women burst into the room.

"Aubrey, what did this man do to you? Did he seduce you and force his way on you? Aubrey, your ass is dripping. Did he fuck you in the ass?" one older woman screamed.

"Oh Yes, Mother. He commanded me to take off my clothes and he kept them. He was to show me he was in charge and threatened to throw my clothes out the window. My pussy got so wet when he ordered me to take off his clothes. Oh Mother, I never saw a real man-cock and he ordered me to suck it. He came in my mouth so much it shot out my nose. I drank his cum as fast as I could as he coated my tongue with his hot thick cum. I sucked his cock as deep as I could then licked his cock and balls clean of his cum."

"OH Mother he then tossed me on this desk and played with my pussy and my ass and my tits. First he ate my pussy and I fucking sprayed him with my cum. I never came like that before and he made me cum over and over. Then he shoved his fingers in my ass and I came again. He opened my asshole with three fingers then he fucked me in my ass and I came like crazy. When his hot cum shot up my ass I came so hard I fainted. I was just about to beg the Master to do it again when you barged in to rescue me."

"Aubrey, what are you saying? Did you let this man debase you? Did you ask him to fuck your ass? Oh Aubrey you are spoiled now," Mom screamed.

I was watching the other woman. She was in age between Aubrey and the mother. Since entering my room all she did was stare at my long thick cock hanging between my legs. My cock started to firm and rise. That woman looked at my eyes then looked at my firming cock. She looked at my eyes then at my cock. When she looked at my eyes again I pointed to my cock and the floor.

Like she was hypnotized she dropped to her knees and took my fat cock into her hands. She opened her mouth wide and took my cockhead into her mouth. She seemed not to care that my cock had been in the young woman's ass. Her wet hot tongue circled my crown and she moaned when my seed leaked out onto her tongue.

"Betty, what the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind?"

"No ma'am," I said. "I can smell Betty's scent and she is ovulating. She wants my cum to start the baby she has always wanted yet every man she brought home you chased away. She saw my thick cum dripping from her niece's stretched ass and wants me to bathe the end of her pussy with my baby cum. She will do as she is told to get this long thick cock shoved into her virgin pussy. Isn't that right Betty?"

She slid her mouth off my cock and looking up said, "Yes Master," then took my cock back into her mouth. The mother stood there spell bound. I told Betty to stand and remove her clothes and toss them on the table by the window.

Betty is a brunette and tossed her long hair behind her back and unbuttoned her blouse, slid it off and tossed it on the window table. Her pretty bra came next and also was tossed. "Betty," the mother said quietly as Betty grabbed each firm breast and tweaked her nipples. Betty unzipped her skirt and let it drop to her shoes. She slowly pushed her matching panties down her legs until they also dropped to her feet.

I ordered her to bend over and pick up her skirt showing me her nice firm ass. I could see her curly brunette covered pussy begin to leak her moistness. Her scent was filling the room overpowering the smell of sex and cum that happened to Aubrey. I ordered her to toss the skirt by the window and put her panties in her mouth.

"Drag your niece off the desk and lay her on the floor. Get your ass up on this desk and feed me honey from a virgin pussy!" I growled.

Betty grabbed her niece's long red hair and dragged her off the table and dropped her on the floor. She stepped over and carefully set her ass on the edge of the desk and leaned back on her elbows. She was breathing deeply out the edges of her panties making her firm full breasts wobble. Her pussy was dripping her juices out from her brunette haired cleft, wetting her inner thighs and the desk edge.

"Betty, do you give up ownership of your pussy and ass to the Master to do with as he wishes for his own pleasure? In return I will breach your innocence then rut my hot thick baby cum deep into the darkness of your cunt and leave you with child. Your night will end with my cock deep in your ass and another dose of my hot thick cum filling your darkness. If you agree so state."

Betty removed her panties from her mouth. "Master I yield control of my body to your pleasures. All parts of me yield to your demands. I open myself to the pleasure of your long thick cock and your hot thick cum."

"Betty what are you saying? You've lost your mind!" her sister yelled.

"Karen, how dare you! Over eighteen years ago you spread your legs and let a stranger fuck you and knock you up. Ever since, your sin has driven a wedge between us denying me of the possibility of any man loving me. I am letting the Master fuck me in whatever hole he wishes as many times that he wishes and I will crawl back to our room naked and filled with cum!"

"Mother! You let a stranger fuck you and knock you up? You told me he was a soldier that was killed before he could return and marry you. My whole life is nothing but a fucking lie! I choked from the controls you placed on me throughout highschool and when the Master offered to give me pleasure and fuck me I said, Yes, Yes, Yes, and climaxed over and over with his long thick cock deep up my ass. Except that I'm starting college I'd let him fuck my cunt and drop a baby into my womb. My only regret is he will take the time to fuck Aunt Betty and not have any cum left for me!"

Aubrey stood and walked to the door. "I'm going to my room. Don't try to come in. My clothes belong to the Master," she said and left, still naked.

"Fuck me Master," Betty pleaded using her fingers to open wide her pussy lips. I sat and rolled the desk chair between her thighs and let my tongue slide between her wet lips as I drank her honey. She moaned from a man finally giving her pleasure. I took her clit between my lips and sucked hard. She screamed and pussy juice ran out from her brunette haired lips.

She shoved her panties back into her mouth and screamed again as I sucked her pleasure knot. I formed my knuckles and ran them rapidly between her pussy lips awakening the thousands of pleasure nerves just outside the entrance to her vagina. Her eyes got wild and her face and cleavage turned bright red as she trembled into perhaps her first climax with another person as I rubbed her clit against her bone.

Betty screamed muffled by her pretty panties and shook as her legs stiffened and trembled against my arms. Her thighs crushed me as her climax overwhelmed her entire body. I sucked her clit into yet another climax. I wet my two fingers in her leaking juices and pushed them against her asshole. I pushed until her dark lips yielded and they slid into her darkness.

I heard a mumbled, "Oh Fuck" as Betty came yet again. Another finger joined the first two and went deep into her ass. She groaned against her gag and twerked her ass on my fingers seeking them to go deeper. I complied and pushed until my palm prevented any further depth. I sucked on Betty's clit as my three fingers went faster and faster in her ass opening her for my later plans.

Betty let out one long muffled scream and shook like she was tasered. Hot pussy juices sprayed from her virgin lips as her ass shook on the desk. Her face, neck and tits turned beet red as her ass gripped and pulsed on my fingers. She hissed against her gag then collapsed on the desk fully spent. My cock dripped knowing where it was going next.

I pulled my fingers out of her ass feeling her back lips try to hold me inside her. I stood and put Betty's ankles on my shoulders and pushed her thighs open wide. Her crimson cleft awaited my thick cock. I gripped my shaft and ran it up and down between her pussy lips gathering the wet honey it would need to breach her vagina. I ran my cockhead over her swollen clit as I listened to Betty moan behind her gag.

I placed my cockhead to the doorway into her virgin sleeve and waited. I reached up and gripped her puckered aureoles and hard nipples. At the same time that I pulled up and twisted hard on her nipples I thrust my cockhead into her pussy. Betty screamed from which of the pains; I did not know for sure? My cockhead was in her heat breaching her innocence.

I stroked her breasts and caressed her nipples as I slowly moved my cockhead. By fractions I went deeper into her breached vagina as I pulled on her nipples. Her head swayed on the desk; as she laid back her breasts forming pools of firm flesh on her chest. She moaned as I gripped them.

With the softest of movements I felt Betty seeking more of my cock. Her hips came up then moved down. On her next upward movement I thrust my cock down pushing the sleeve within Betty out to the sides making room for my thick cock. By now I've had many virgins and know to overwhelm them with pleasure making way for my long thick cock. I pulled back to my cockhead then thrust down while rubbing her clit.

She screamed and I could feel her hot juices wet my cockshaft. I pushed several times until my cockhead was kissed by the hot depths of her pussy.

Betty reached and removed her gag.

"Oh Master, your cock is destroying my pussy. I've never played with myself for fear my controlling sister would discover me. Oh, Goddess, you made me climax over and over. I've never wet, dripped or sprayed from my pussy like you made me do. I've never had a man pleasure my pussy then take ownership of my body. My ass misses your fingers and my cunt, Yes My Cunt!, desires the fullness of your cock. Fuck me Master! Fuck me deep and hard. I want to remember every ounce of pain and pleasure you gave me the night you started my child. Oh Fuck me already! Rut your long thick cock in my hungry cunt!"

I will never know why some women talk dirty while getting fucked by me. I pulled back to my fat cockhead and thrust my thick shaft deep into her pussy feeling the hot wet depths of her sleeve. "Oh, Fuck," I heard Betty groan. The harder and faster I fucked Betty the quicker the "Oh, Fucks" came together. Betty's thighs crushed against me and her pussy gripped all along my cock. She quickly pushed her panties into her mouth and screamed as her body thrashed about on the desk.

I pulled out and Betty sprayed her juices out against my chest several times. I lined up my cockhead and in one thrust filled her cunt to her depths. She screamed and convulsed through a powerful climax. I moved my cock in and out her gripping pussy as she rode her climax aftershocks.

"Oh, Fuck, Master. Let me rest. I want to be aware and feel your cock swell inside me as your hot thick baby cum paints the door to my womb. Use me for your pleasure while you breed me, Master."

Karen moved beside her sister and held her hand. "I'm so sorry Betty. I let my one mistake ruin our relationship. Now I thank you for letting me be with you while my niece or nephew gets their start. I'll be a loving and caring Aunt, I promise. I hope you will help me fix things with Aubrey."

"If you're gonna stay, kiss your sister on the lips then toss your clothes on the window table. Only naked women spend the night in my suite."

Karen paused then leaned down pulled those panties out and kissed her sister. The kiss was held and became deeper then inquisitive tongues came out to play. The kisses continued as I stroked my cock in Betty's wet pussy. The kiss broke as Betty moaned from being filled with long thick cock then the two sisters laughed and kissed lightly several times.

Karen stood where I could see her and slowly shed her clothes. Now committed to her new life she tossed her clothes onto the window table until she was naked. Being somewhat older than Betty and Aubrey's mother her breasts still had their firmness and sat on her chest, her nipples pointing forwards. For a woman in perhaps her early forties her belly had a soft muffin. Her auburn curls were wild and unkempt where her thighs came together. Perhaps she thought it was sinful to trim those nether curls.

Karen stood by and watched my wet cock slide in and out of her sister's pussy. She stared as my thick cock pulled her sisters pussy lips then pushed them down. Betty reached up and gripped her sister's breast. Karen looked down and grabbed a breast of her sister tweaking the hard nipple. Betty moaned and moved her sister's fingers to where my cock and her pussy came together and rubbed those fingers around the swollen clit.

Betty moved her sister's hips and pushed her hand between Karen's thighs and rubbed between what were now wet pussy lips. Betty's fingers matched the cadence of my cock moving in her sister's pussy perhaps tuning her sister's pleasure to my thrusting. Betty's fingers must have found Karen's clit because the older sister groaned and pushed down to firm the pleasure throughout her pussy.

Betty moved her fingers faster than upwards and I was sure Karen's pussy was getting the fullness and pleasure of her sister's fingers and hand. Betty reached up and pulled hard on her sister's nipple and Karen screamed and soaked Betty's hand and the corner of the desk.

"Breed me now Master and later in the night you can have two virgin asses to fuck. You can fuck our ass deep and hard and turn us both into ass fucking loving begging sluts."

Again I don't get it. Perhaps talking dirty relieves these women of the naughtiness even sinful thoughts. Betty thrust upwards trying to get my attention and my cock moving again. Karen was close to the desk so my hand drifted to between her cheesy ass cheeks and found her forbidden round portal.

My fingers went under her ass and felt Betty's wet fingers and Karen's hot pussy. Two wet fingers returned to the oval doorway and pushed until those dark lips yielded and I slipped up into Karen's ass. Karen groaned and pushed back seeking my fingers to go deeper. Karan wanted the pain and punishment. I could feel Betty's fingers as we two played within Karen's body.

Betty's other hand pulled my nipple getting me to refocus on fucking and breeding her pussy. It was getting late so I started riding my cock into her hungry pussy. I rode out to my sensitive cockhead and down to the thickness of my cock filling her pussy over and over. One can fuck almost absentmindedly so a third finger worked its way into Karen's ass. She gripped my arm as pain and pleasure was building into her.

I started thrusting hard and fast into Betty's pussy and as best she could she thrust into her sister. The fingers working Betty's clit was having their effect. Her face was turning red along with her firm tits. She started to tremble and her pussy griped my cock. She was close.

"Oh, Fuck me Master! Breed me! Shoot your hot thick baby cum deep down my pussy. Search for my egg and breed me. Oh Fuck Master, NOW!" she screamed.

Karen screamed also as the two sisters climaxed together. I thrust deep up Karen's ass with three fingers as my long thick cock hit the bottom heat of Betty's pussy. My cum exploded out my cockhead painting the doorway to her womb. I pulsed globs of hot baby cum deep down her pussy holding my cock the deepest it could go. Betty was groaning from her sister rubbed climax and my cock ejecting my heat deep within her. Betty would walk off this train with my baby already started within her.

Karen leaned down kissing her sister dropping tears on those soft breasts. I moved slowly within Betty's pussy giving her breeding some final pleasure. I fed deeply of her life-force as I held that thought. I pulled my fingers from Karen's ass then stepped back pulling my cock from her sister. I put my hand on Karen's shoulder and pinched until she dropped to her knees.

I brought my cum and Betty's pussy coated cock to Karen's lips and put my hand under her chin. Her amber eyes locked onto mine as her mouth opened and let in my cockhead. She kept focused on my eyes as my cock slid across her tongue as her lips tightened on my wet shaft. She coughed lightly as my cockhead tapped the back of her mouth. I fed from Karen getting a different taste of her older life-force.

She tightened her lips and slid up to my cockhead. Her tongue went in search of my cum and licked my head and shaft clean. Her hand came up lifting my cock and she licked my balls clean of cum and female juices. She softly took a nut into her mouth and sucked it clean. The other received the same.