Drust on the Prowl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly Nancy asked me to stop and pull out. She pushed Mary onto her belly then put a pillow under her raising her ass and pulling it to the edge of the bed. She set up her own perch then went hip to hip next to her friend.

"Both of us Sir. Mary must have the final punishment of your big cock taking possession of her ass. Do us both, Sir. Do us both!" she begged.

I pulled Nancy up by her hair and coated her fingers with the shea-butter skin cream. She went to work lubing and opening her friend's asshole. Mary had spit out her panties so her moans were loud. Nancy dropped to her pillow giving me a sign her friend's ass was ready to take my cock.

I now stood on the floor two mature asses at dick level so I pushed against Mary's dark star first. Nancy had done a good job playing in Mary's ass this night so my fat cockhead slipped in easily. Mary groaned then hissed as Nancy slid a hand along her belly and rubbed her clit. I took the signal to feed Mary more thick cock. I was soon balls-deep in the organist's ass.

I gave her only a short time then started moving my cock within her tight hot sleeve. My ballsack slapped Mary's wet pussy as I thrust deep down her dark passage. Now I was ready to cum. I moved from Mary to Nancy thrusting deeply then switched. I was getting close as my pleasure knot ran in the hot tight passages. In whose ass would I fire my first salvoe of hot thick cum?

I trembled and Nancy received my first three pulses of cum. I pulled back and Mary quickly received the next three. I stayed in Mary ass pushing my cum deep into her darkness. I felt her ass grip my cock hard as Nancy had rubbed her to a climax. I took a deep filling drink of Mary's life-force draining her of her strength. She sprayed her hot juice against my hanging ballsack then the floor when I moved and filled Nancy's ass.

Nancy screamed as her ass grabbed my cock as she had rubbed herself to a powerful climax with a cock in her ass. Her ass twerked on my thick cock giving me pulses of pleasure as she rubbed my knot against her tight cavern. She groaned and pushed back knowing this was the end of the night and pleasure to be had off my long thick cock. I also took a deep filling drink of Nancy's life-force draining her till she was spent.

I pulled out and both women pushed forward now lying across the bed sexually exhausted. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my cock and balls and washed my face with cold water invigorating myself. I moved to beside the bed and took the tube of shea-butter skin cream and lubed their ring finger. I pulled off first their wedding band then their engagement ring. I put both sets in my pocket.

"Ladies payment has been made for my services tonight. Breeding does not come cheap. You'll have to concoct a story of losing your rings in the airport bathroom; going back for them to realize they were gone. I hope your husband's buy you nice replacements after you suck their cock and give up your ass. Who knows what this trip will bring."

I slapped their asses then left the room. It would be later when I found out how much I had earned for my services. Shall I tell stories of earlier times?