Drust on the Prowl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brush slid up and down from her anus to her clit as I watched her juices wet the towel under her ass. She pulled hard and up on her left nipple as the brush handle found the entrance to her vagina and breached into her wet heat. I could barely hear her scream through the glass as the handle went fully down into her pussy in one stroke. The tortoise shell handle was pulled out then pushed deep back in punishing her naked labia.

The handle came out and her thighs wet up and the bristles wacked upon her firm ass. Each cheek turned red then the tortoise end got pushed against her asshole. She pushed and twisted until those circle lips yielded and the handle breached her ass and went in deep. She screamed again as female cum shot in an arc out from her naked pussy lips.

She rode the brush in her ass as her other hand found her clit and rubbed it vigorously. Her toned legs shot straight out and shook wildly as the powerful climax overwhelmed her. I heard her muffled screams as she rubbed herself to additional orgasms and worked the brush handle in her ass. With one long scream her feet dropped to the floor and I watched her tits rise and fall with her heavy breathing.

I let her lie there for some time arising from her little death. I wet the pant leg where my long fat cock waited making the cloth transparent. I tapped on the window pane until she lifted her head off the bed. I clapped as I pushed my cock against the glass. Her eyes opened wide in shock until they lowered and in her sexual stupor she perceived the outline of my long thick cock.

A sly smile came across her face as I pointed to the French door leading out to the balcony. I moved my wet cock up and down the glass making a squeaking noise. My scaffold was up against the balcony and I pointed again and pulled down my zipper. This time she smiled.

She slowly pulled the brush from her ass then sat up and those tits did not sag. She tossed the brush on the pussy juice wet towel and stood. Her legs wobbled as she walked to the French door and undid the lock. I tied off the scaffold and carefully climbed over the railing and entered her bedroom.

As I walked towards her she retreated until the back of her thighs hit the bed and she sat on the wet towel. I sat in her vanity chair and slowly removed my boots and socks. I stood and dropped my pants and my hard cock pointed at her. She went to speak and I brought my finger to my lips and shushed her. I unbuttoned my shirt and hung it over the chair.

I slowly walked towards her; my long thick cock and heavy ballsack hanging between my strong thighs. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her off the bed unto her knees. My dripping cockhead wet across her cheek as I rocked forward. I pulled back and centered my crown against her lips and pushed holding her nape in my strong hand.

Her tongue came out first and licked the first drippings of my thick pre-cum. Her lips opened and her tongue came out giving my cockhead a runway to slide upon. My foreskin covered crown moved along her tongue until my fat cockhead tapped the back of her mouth. She coughed but her lips closed tightly on my thick cockshaft.

Not knowing if she would drink my cum I locked my fist in the blonde hair on her nape and held her as I moved my cock out to my crown and deep into her mouth. She put a small hand on the base of my thick cock and let her wet lips kiss her fingers as she took all the cock she could fit. Her spit and saliva dripped into the cleavage of her firm tits and I wondered if they were enhanced.

I was convinced she knew how to suck cock as her other hand cupped my heavy ball sack and her manicured nails scratched my nuts. Her hand moved tightly up and down my shaft as her lips went from crown to fingers. I put my fingers under her chin and her blue eyes held mine giving me the pleasure I sought.

I let her work my cock driving me towards my unspoken climax. She moaned when she felt my balls pull up and tighten. Her lips moved back to just behind my crown and waited. I grunted and blasted my hot thick cum along her tongue and she quickly swallowed. She swallowed with each salvo of my thick cum not letting a drop loose from her mouth.

She stayed on my cockhead until I stopped trembling then her tongue went to work cleaning under my foreskin and licking the crown. Her fingers pushed up my cockshaft and her lips slid tightly off my cockhead. Never loosing eye contact she tapped my thigh and opened her mouth. Some thick white cum had filled the reservoir behind her teeth. She brought my hand to her throat and made me feel her swallow the last of this cum.

I pulled her up by her hair and grabbed her two firm tits then pushed her and her back fell on the bed. I knelt between her thighs and put her ankles on my shoulders. I pushed forward opening wide her wet pussy. She let out one long moan when my lips kissed her pussy and gripped her clit. I sucked her knot and felt her juices wetting my chin.

I found her opening to her vagina and pushed two fingers deep up inside her. I hooked them forward and rubbed her g-pad while my knuckles rubbed the thousand of pleasure nerves within her pussy lips. My fingers went fast and deep while I sucked on her clit. She screamed and sprayed my neck and chest with spurts of hot cum.

Before she could come down I pushed two fingers against her asshole lubed by her dripping cum. Her dark portal yielded loosened by the hair brush and my fingers went palm deep. I moved both sets of fingers rapidly and deep filling both her holes as I sucked on her swollen clit. Her two holes tightened on my fingers then pulsed as a powerful climax overtook her body.

She screamed and cursed as her thighs went tight and trembled. Her ass twerked on my fingers deep in her darkness and hot juices sprayed past my fingers. I put my mouth to her pussy and drank her hot juices and sips of her life-force. I would drink deeper with my cock in her ass. For now I sipped while she shook through powerful aftershocks.

I stood pushing her thighs up beside her tits and brought my cockhead to her hot dripping pussy. My cock found the hot doorway and I pushed forward filling her opening with thick cockhead. She groaned as I just pushed further into her heat opening her wide to my thick cock. I pushed again and the depths of her pussy made way for my long thick cock.

She felt tight perhaps my cock being the longest and thickest to invade her cunt. Her head moved side to side as she moaned and rubbed her belly as my cock pushed her open. She was so trim I could see the outline of my cock deep up inside her. I pulled back and ran my cock deep into her over and over watching her tight pussy lips ride my cockshaft,

I went for my pleasure rutting into her tight heat my shaft lubed by her dripping juices. My hands reached up and gripped her tits then pulled on her hard pointed nipples. She groaned when I twisted and pulled those two nubbins. One hand went to her mons and started rubbing her clit with my knuckles.

She screamed as her pussy crushed all along my cock as she fell into another climax. I jackhammered my cock deep and hard into her cunt; my cockhead tapping the door to her womb. She realized I was gonna climax.

"Don't cum inside me, please don't cum inside me," she moaned softly.

My mind linked with hers told me her request was not true. She desperately wanted a baby and wanted my cum deep into her pussy. For countless of millennia females will let, yes desire, the alpha male breed them. This desire for a strong child from a strong male is wired in the brain of females. Whatever her relationship was she was wanting me to breed her as her mind told me all I needed to know.

My balls pulled up tight and my first salvo of hot thick baby cum shot against the doorway of her womb. I pulled back to my cockhead then drove deep and shot more cum against her depths. Seven, eight, nine times my cock exploded my cum deep inside her while I pulled on her clit as she shook into yet another climax.

My unknown twenty-story blonde female was ovulating. After five hundred years and countless females my senses are tuned to the scent and heat of a pussy when a woman is fertile. It was as if the female was on a hunt to fertilize her egg and my senses and mind control drew them to me. I knew why she asked weakly for me not to cum inside her but my cock had other plans. It felt the special heat and wetness a fertile pussy presents.

I held my cock deep inside her leaking the last of my cum against her womb. Another child that I would never see was getting its start on this bed. I slid my cock in and out of her heat enjoying the pleasure her flesh was giving me. She grunted each time my cockhead tapped the hot depths of her pussy. I rubbed her clit waiting until her pussy gripped and pulsed all along my cockshaft as a slight climax claimed her.

I pulled out of her cum filled pussy and rolled her up on the bed. I walked naked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and opened a power-aide and rehydrated. Her condo was finely decorated and picture frames showed a handsome man. She better take his cock inside her tonight or soon to have her husband think the child is his. Women have done so throughout time after I breed them.

I was not done with my blonde female for my cock had one more hole to fill with hot cum. I went back to the bedroom and maneuvered the woman onto her knees and breasts and shoved pillows below her belly. Her fine full ass was hanging over the edge of the bed at the right height and angle to take my cock. One of the blessings from that first fateful day five hundred years ago is my quick ability to reload. She moaned perhaps deducing what my plans for her body and my cock were to be.

To warm her ass I took the tortoise shell brush and slapped it against her ass cheeks. She groaned with each slap but did not try to escape. Her ass quivered with each slap of the brush until both cheeks were bright red. My senses read she desired to be punished for her transgressions. My thick white cum and her juices rolled down her inner thighs to wet the towel.

I tossed the brush on the bed and held by cockhead bringing it to her anus. I pushed and her ring of dark flesh started opening. The brush handle and my fingers had conditioned her assring to yield. Her opening pushed my foreskin over my crown as it entered her heat. She groaned as her back lips closed around my crown gripping behind my fat ridge. She wanted the violation of her ass with my long thick cock as she had done herself with the tortoise shell brush.

My cockhead marinated in her different tightness and heat. My fingers gathered my cum and her pussy juices and anointed my cockshaft and where her ass gripped my cockhead. I pushed forward as blondie moaned as my long thick cock went deeper. One final push and my heavy cum filled ballsack slapped against her naked pussy lips. She groaned from my thick cock pushing open her ass-chute. She wanted the pain and humiliation but desired the pleasure.

"There you go baby. You got all of my long thick cock deep down your ass. Get ready for me to pound your ass hard and deep as you shake on a powerful climax. You will remember the day your cunt got fucked and my hot cum filled your fertile pussy. Every time you nurse your baby your asshole will pucker and your pussy will drip remembering getting fucked with my long thick cock. Scream if you wish as I pound your ass as your cum soaks your towel."

"Maybe you'll put the unwashed towel in your panties drawer running your fingers over it as you choose that day's panties to cover your dripping pussy. Maybe you'll feel my dried cum and smell your own juices all from what happened here today. As nice as your life will be you'll know you were a slut wanting my long thick cock and hot cum."

I slapped her ass reading with my senses that she wanted to be violated and abused and forced to be used by a horse-cock of a stranger. Her fine life was devoid of thrills and in her deep hidden thoughts wanted to be fucked with a huge cock owned by a vile man. She wanted to be used, fucked deep and hard then filled with cum.

She wanted to taste the cum of a stranger and feel the heat of his big cock within her body. She punished herself for those desires until I came along and punished her ass and her hot wet inner body deep and hard with my long thick cock. Her mind was wild with abusive pleasure driving her to powerful climaxes. I felt her building towards the strongest cum today as my cock destroyed her ass.

She was getting all her naughty desires fulfilled in one afternoon. She trembled knowing a stranger's baby would grow in her body. She trembled and leaked pussy juices not knowing I read her every thought. She desired to have her ass punished and filled with cock. I would give her all she desired.

I grabbed the hair brush and warmed her ass as my cock plowed deep inside her. The more I slapped her ass the more I felt her hot pussy juices leak out and down her inner thighs. I reached under her and pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy and rubbed my thumb across her swollen clit. She screamed into her silk, cashmere or alpaca Bouclé fabric bed pillow as I pinched her pleasure knot. She loved and desired the pain as well as the pleasure.

I went for my own pleasure desiring once more to fill a hole in her body with my hot cum. I thrust deep and hard against her red punished ass cheeks building to my climax. Her hand joined mine and she rubbed herself wanting her own climax. Her fashioned fingernails scraped across my nutsack raising my pleasure. Her hot juices soaked my hand as she screamed into her pillow and twerked her ass on my cock. Her hot cavern closed down on my cock as she shook into a powerful climax.

I pulled her hips back and sunk my cock balls deep into her ass and shot off salvoes of hot cum deep into her darkness. We both shook through our own climax desiring all the pleasure we could get. I moved my cock slowly within her ass coaxing the last of my pleasure and thick cum. I drank deeply of her life-force savoring the richness of her climax. My blondie trembled on my cock until it was too much.

I pulled slowly out of her ass watching the "O" of her anus try to close but it pulsed winking at me. I pushed my cock into her dripping pussy and felt my cock pulse one last glob of baby cum into her hot wet heat. I pulled out and pushed her ass forward and she collapsed onto her towel. Her thighs were open wide and I watched my white cum leak from her ass to run between her wet pussy lips. The towel collected my deposited cum and her leaking pussy juices.

I moved to the other side of the bed and pulled her decorated pillow aside. I knelt up on the bed and pulled her hair until her lips kissed my cock. I pushed and her mouth opened then closed when I slid my cockhead along her tongue deep into her mouth. Her tongue bathed my cockshaft cleaning it of clinging white cum and pussy juices. She moaned as she tasted my cum and herself. She gripped my cock tightly with her mouth and lips as I started to pull back.

I heard her weeping as I moved into the master bathroom and washed my face, chest, ballsack and cock of today's cum and female juices. I took a long piss and left the toilet seat up. That was another reason she need to remove all traces of her getting fucked by a stranger before her husband got home. Her pussy is gonna hurt as she takes her husband's cock and cum. There would be no other choice to protect her honor and the baby.

I dressed then took the tortoise shell brush and turned her ass red once more. Her hand moved under herself as she rubbed herself as pain and pleasure coursed throughout her body. I left the brush on her red ass cheeks and pulled her arm forward. There on her finger was a nice sized diamond that would pay for my special services. She wept as I slid two rings off her finger and keeping the diamond I put her wedding ring back in her palm. Her final abasement was complete.

I left through the French doors and returned to my scaffold. She had been my last window of the day anyhow so I ran the lift motor to the roof edge and climbed over. I secured everything then made my way inside and rode the service elevator to the garage floor. I had leased an average car so as not to draw attention to myself. I drove off in search for dinner and my next female to pleasure and feed upon feeling the diamond ring in my pocket.

Two women to breed.

When in a city I check for conventions at hotels as the prospects of available females is concentrated at the restaurants and bars. I usually arrive after the meetings are over and the woman 'let their hair down'.

(Little idiomatic lesson: Most language experts agree that the idiom is from the time period when it was only proper for women to wear their hair pinned up on the head in public. They were only allowed to let their hair down to hang naturally when alone, either when bathing or at bedtime. It has modulated to mean to allow yourself to behave much more freely than usual and enjoy yourself.)

So my senses were attuned to females ready to 'let their hair down' and with a little wine with dinner or at the bar let themselves be seduced. I seem to attract married women released from the constraints of a home life at the convention. Perhaps they feel neglected or lost the allure of being desired. I guess much like a vampire my senses can focus on women most willing to be desired.

I found two sitting in the corner with a buzz on dimming their controls as when they are home. Both were on the doorstep of being defined as mature yet wanted desperately to be desired. I stood by their table letting my cock fill my pants leg and pulse when I tightened my groin muscle. I quickly had their attention and read their fantasy take flight. I asked if I could join them.

They blushed and laughed and one moved such as to put me between them. I called the waiter and refreshed their wine and ordered myself one. Spirits have no lasting effect on me and I process them quickly keeping my wits about me. I told the ladies to make up a story about themselves and said I would go first.

I told them I am close to five hundred years old and many years ago I lived in France. I said I went boating on the Seine and in the evening went to the CanCan Dance & Bubbles in a Cabaret. I said I'm sorry that a recent fall and knock on my head erased any ability to remember and speak French.

They laughed and made up stories right out of romance novels perhaps desiring to be those maidens in distress. I asked them if being in distress made them feel desirable as they let their fantasy take them away from their daily lives. I put my hand onto each woman's thigh and let my abilities warm their privates. I asked them if they dreamed of being taken and a rogue forcing himself upon them.

They laughed embarrassed and took in a deep breath as my hand went between their thighs climbing higher towards their prize. To perhaps deflect me they said they were here for the church organist convention and were rooming together. I took the brunette's hand trying to halt my progress up her thigh and placed it on my cock under my pant leg. She pulled it back as if burned but she returned to feel its shape and size.

I took the redhead's hand and did the same. She took in a deep breath but ran her hand up and down my shaft and squeezed my thickness. I made small talk as I felt two hands continuing on their own to feel my strength. I told the ladies I was going to return to my room and would gladly escort them to their room if they were leaving now. I let each hand fight to get a good grip on my cock perhaps deciding if they dared try this transgression.

I stood to make my farewell and they both stood and looking at each other lost the mental battle to preserve their wedding vows. They asked if I would escort them to their room as they felt a bit tipsy. I walked between them letting my hands run down their back and softly across their ass. I could begin to smell the scent of their moistness as fantasy overtook them.