Drust on the Prowl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We entered the elevator and were moved to the back as more people got on. I was pressed between the two women and felt their breasts against me. My hand explored their mature ass cupping their cheek and riding my fingers down their cleft. Their soft dresses allowed my hand to cup under their ass and explore the beginning of their pussy.

They looked at me with hungry eyes so I leaned to each one and kissed them. Their eyes closed and they moaned as they softly kissed me back but their kisses deepened. Their panties must have been getting damp from their moistness as their fragrance filled our area of the elevator. People got off and their floor arrived and I walked them to their door.

I kissed each woman and wished them a good night. I watched them talk with their eyes to each other and with a head nod they ask me if I had time for a nightcap. Just to tease them I looked at my watch and said I could spare a tiny bit of time. They quickly opened the door and ushered me in. The redhead went to the minibar and asked what I wanted. I told her bourbon if they had it then on the rocks.

Her hand trembled as she placed the ice in the glass and poured the bourbon. I toasted the ladies and sat in the upholstered chair. I decided to push them over the edge and asked them, "Other than your husband or your doctor who was the last man to see them naked?"

They laughed embarrassed but I pointed my finger at the redhead. I perceived she was the tipping point for the two women to 'give it up.' I wiggled it like a wand and said, "Begin."

She looked at me then at her roommate then looked at me and held my eyes. She took in a deep breath then reached behind her and I heard the zipper go down. She moved her arms out of her sleeves and the dress fell to her black pumps. I surmised that she might have been open to romance tonight because her bra and panties matched. They were red and black see through lace. "Nancy?" I heard her friend whisper.

I could see the darkness of her aureoles and the triangle between her thighs. Nancy stood there letting me take in my fill of her body as perhaps she thought I found it undesirable. That has never been the case for the hundreds of women that I have seduced. My cock wants a warm wet pussy and perhaps a tight ass. How those presented in the woman I could not care less.

I pointed to the other woman and she didn't move. Nancy moved behind her friend and pulled her zipper down and pushed her dress to the floor. The so far nameless woman stood in her 'go to meeting, go to doctor' undies; very plain, very respectable. Nancy unhooked the bra and the woman grabbed her loose cups and held on.

"Mary, let the man see your body. You live in the fantasy of your novels but here before you is a real rouge that will take you to heights of pleasure with that beautiful cock we felt under the table. This is a rouge that knows how to pleasure a woman in ways we only dreamed about. Let yourself believe you were seduced beyond your ability to resist. It will be our little secret never to be talked about again. Think of that cock inside you making your pussy weep and your body shake with pleasure."

Nancy finished and Mary let her pull the bra away. These women were late forties so Mary's breasts were soft with age but her nipples were large and dark on her soft white flesh. They rose and fell and wobbled on her chest with her heavy breathing. As Mary stood frozen Nancy slowly rolled her panties down her thigh and made her step out of them.

Mary's mons and pussy lips were a tangle of brunette curls not maintained or trimmed as that was vain. I knew Nancy would be the leader of the two as she slowly made Mary walk towards me. I brought my hand to her left breast and took a handful then ran a thumb across her hard nipple. Mary hissed and leaned into my hand on her breast. I pulled and twisted her nipples giving her pain and pleasure.

I put my hands on her naked ass and pulled her forward and took a nipple between my lips. I sucked and bit her breast flesh as Mary moaned from the pain. My hand moved to between her thighs and with opening fingers got her to spread her legs. My fingers tickled her curls then moved up her wet cleft and found her pleasure button. I rubbed it in circles and pushed it against her bone with my thumb.

Mary hissed and wet my hand as her juices flowed from her curly lips. Nancy now naked came behind Mary and held her breasts as I stayed focused on Mary's pussy. My thumb kept to its position as it rubbed her to early pleasure. My two fingers moved slowly between her wet pussy lips and found the entrance to her pleasure.

My two fingers slipped slowly up inside her heat and curled forward and found her g-pad. My fingers and thumb now worked to give Mary a powerful climax. Nancy was rubbing and pulling on Mary's nipples and biting her neck adding to the stimulation. Mary was leaking her juices all over my fingers and palm as she moaned and trembled.

"Oh Nancy, what is happening? I'm feeling things throughout my body; things I've never felt before in all the years of my marriage. I'm trembling and leaking from my cootie and my legs can't hold me, Oh Nancy! Is this sinful?" she screamed and fell against me.

Her mature pussy gripped my fingers and pulsed leaking her juices down her thighs. She moaned as Nancy pulled her nipples away from her tits then gripped her globes hard. She shook on my hand as I rubbed her to another climax. "Oh, Nancy, Oh Nancy!" she groaned.

My fingers slowly pulled out of her dripping pussy and I told her to kiss them and lick them clean. She wept as I brought my wet fingers to her lips and painted them with her own juices. Her tongue slowly came out and took a tentative lick. I pushed and my fingers moved across her tongue. Whether she wished to she closed her lips on my fingers and sucked. Her tongue moved across my fingers getting all her own sauce.

Nancy pushed her friend down until Mary was on her knees. "Unzip him and take out his cock then I want you to lick and kiss the head," Nancy ordered her friend. Frightened hands moved slowly to my crotch and unzipped and unbuckled my pants. I lifted up and she pulled my pants to my shoes. My cock popped up and she shrieked in surprise.

"Take it in your hand Mary. Feel his thickness and his blood pulse in his long shaft. Feel a man-cock in your hands for the first time in your life and know it will be inside your pussy before this night is over. Lean over and lick his big cockhead. It is dripping his seed and you need to taste him on your tongue. Then take it in your mouth and lick and suck as much as will fit. Let it take your breath away as he fills your mouth. Do it now!" Nancy ordered slapping Mary's naked ass.

Mary put her arms on my legs and frightenly gripped my cock with trembling fingers. Nancy pushed the back of Mary's head forward until my cockhead touched her lips. A wet tongue came forward and licked the globs leaking from my cockhead. She licked around my crown then kissed the head. Her lips opened and took my crown to the ridge into her mouth. She sucked as she was told and ran her tongue around my big head.

Nancy knelt and reached around and brought her hand and fingers to her friend's pussy. She pushed her two fingers into Mary's pussy going deep until her palm stopped her progress.

"Think about that rouge's long thick cock going where my fingers are now. Think of him taking his pleasure in your dripping pussy. Think of his rutting in your heat going deep where your husband's penis never has until you shake and tremble and complete a powerful climax. You shall never feel such a huge man-cock inside you nor such pleasure again!"

Mary lost the last of her control as Nancy rubbed her into another climax and she sprayed her juices on the floor. She trembled and shook taking my cock deeper into her mouth than what she ever expected. She yacked but kept my cock deep in her mouth letting it take her breath away as Nancy had warned.

Nancy took her pussy wet fingers and started stroking my cock. This woman knew her way with a cock. She stroked faster and faster knowing my sauce would fill her friend's mouth. Her other hand rubbed my nutsack driving me towards my completion.

"His cock is going to shoot his hot thick seed into your mouth. Swallow his seed as each pulse fills your mouth. Do not let any out. Swallow all of him. Here it comes now!" Nancy whispered beside Mary's ear.

I grunted and my first glob of hot thick cum painted Mary's tongue. She coughed and my cum came out her nose then she sucked and swallowed as fast as I filled her mouth. Glob after thick glob shot to the back of her mouth so she moved her lips to just behind my cockhead. She sucked right on my pleasure knot making my legs tremble and my nutsack to pull up tight. I groaned as the last of my cum seeped along Mary's tongue.

Nancy pulled Mary off my cock and kissed her friend deeply. I saw tongues playing trying to get a glob of my cum then the kisses got longer and deeper. Nancy gave her friend tiny soft kisses then took my cock into her mouth. She cleaned under my foreskin and around my head looking for the last of my seed. She let my thick cock slide along her tongue taking it deep to the doorway of her throat. Her lips tightened and sucked to the head getting one last glob of cum.

She helped Mary stand and walked her into the bedroom. She stood Mary by the bed and went into the bathroom and returned with a towel. She pulled the bedding back and set the towel down and positioned Mary. Nancy returned to the front room and knelt before me removing my shoes and socks and my pants. She unbuttoned my shirt removing that and I stood naked before her.

She gripped my cock and said she hoped I had enough cock left to do her ass after I fucked her friend. She said Mary desperately wants a baby and I could do the deed if I wished. She told me I have to make Mary climax several more times so her strength to deny me was broken. Nancy then led me to the bedside between Mary's thighs and pushed down on my shoulders.

Mary's brunette curly hair was matted against her pussy lips so I ran my fingers through her cleft opening her labia. Mary moaned when my lips kissed her dripping purse and groaned when my lips took her clit between them and sucked. Her clit swelled as I sucked blood into her pleasure knot. My knuckles worked rapidly at the entrance to her vagina stimulating her thousands of pleasure nerves.

Nancy had Mary's panties in her hand and pushed them into Mary's mouth. My knuckles went faster as Mary soaked them with hot frothy white juices. I pushed two other fingers into her pussy and moved them fast in and out her flesh. Lips, knuckles and fingers pushed Mary into exquisite pleasure and she screamed into her panties as she shook on the bed as her climax overwhelmed her. Her hot juices pulsed out and struck my throat and chest. I held on to her clit and sucked her quickly into another climax.

I stood up and backed away and Nancy moved in and started licking her friend's pussy. Mary moaned rolling on the bed as her friend licked her to another climax. Mary reached down and pulled Nancy's face against her pussy and wet her friend with female cum. Nancy sucked and licked that pussy until Mary begged her to stop.

I don't think these two church organists ever were this intimate but the question for these two close friends is what will the future hold when they return to their previous lives?

Nancy walked on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. Her one hand tried to grip around my thick shaft but her fingers didn't meet. Her tight lips slid down my cock kissing her fingers each time she took my cockhead deep. Nancy was moaning on my cock as her fingers were working in her pussy driving her towards her climax.

Nancy's mouth tightened on my cock as she moaned and trembled and shook through her self pleasured climax. I looked down and her pussy juices were spritzing on the floor making a fragrant puddle. She worked my cock bringing me to the edge then pulsing her fingers on my cockbase to dull the desire to climax.

The way she wanted my cock so much I'd have to guess both husbands back home were very vanilla or controlled by their thoughts of sinful pleasure. Nancy kissed and sucked all over my cock and balls taking each ball sack into her warm mouth. She slowed then kissed the crown of my cock and whispered, "Go fuck my friend. Destroy her pussy with this horse-cock then breed her with you hot cum. Fuck her good, Sir"

Nancy gripped my cock and walked me over between her friend's flaccid legs. Mary was spent from her several climaxes perfect for me to feed her my long thick cock. I knelt on the floor and put Mary's ankles on my shoulders then pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. I pushed her thighs to the side and looked into a wide open wet pussy.

Nancy grabbed my cock and moved my cockhead up and down her friend's wet pussy getting my crown coated. She rolled my crown around Mary's asshole listening to her moan. She then did the same to the pleasure knot and Mary trembled. Nancy leaned over and sucked my cock once more then placed my hard head at the doorway of Mary's vagina.

She pushed my ass forward wanting my cock to enter Mary's heat. Mary groaned as my fat cockhead breached her opening and she trembled massaging my cock in her wet heat. Nancy gathered her own juices to anoint my cockshaft and pushed my ass again. More thick cock entered Mary and she let out a long groan. Was she groaning from the pain of being pushed open by my thicker cock or from the pleasure?

Nancy had a hold on my hips moving me so my cock went back then deeper into Mary's pussy. She was orchestrating the rutting of her friend. On a final push my cockhead reached the hot wet depths of Mary's pussy having taken all that could fit. My cock was now places inside her that her husband had never reached.

She groaned and trembled as my cock emptied and filled her pussy. I watched her curly haired brunette lips grip me on my cock's way back and roll under when I filled her deep. Her juices were dripping out wetting her back star. I told Nancy to reach in and get her fingers into Mary's ass.

I could feel as one finger worked its way into the darkness then the tightness as finally two were pushed in. My cock rode Mary's pussy and Nancy's fingers rode her ass. I reached forward and gripped Mary's fleshy breasts then pulled on her hard nipples as I pounded my cock deep into her. Pain and pleasure was Mary's prescription and she was receiving both doses driving her towards a powerful climax.

I felt fingers on my cock and balls as Nancy drilled her two long fingers up into her friend's ass. Her other hand was rubbing Mary's pleasure knot making her moan and leak her hot juices. Mary rose up looking at the two of us with wild eyes. Her face and tits were bright red and her mouth was clenched around her panties pushed into her mouth.

Her nose made a sound like a charging bull then I felt her pussy clamp down all along my long thick cock and hold me captive as her body shook as if in an earthquake. Her pussy released then pulsed on my cock as I felt her hot juices soak my cock and balls. A long wild scream tried to get past the panty gag to no avail. Mary shook and trembled as her hips pounded up against me trying to get my cock deep inside her.

I enjoy most my cock inside a convulsing pussy as it trembles through its climax. My cockhead exploded its cum deep down Mary's pussy. My crown rubbed the depth of her hot wet sleeve as her pulses milked the cum out of my shaft. I know I painted the doorway to her womb as globs of my thick hot cum ejected out my crown.

I stayed deep inside her until my balls stopped pulsing. Surrounded by her hot wet heat my cock was the connection for me to feed deeply from a bred female. For yes, Mary was fertile and my seed would find her egg and start my baby inside her. Mary would leave this convention with a bun in the oven. How she dealt with it was never my concern. Like most cuckolding women she will take her husband between her thighs and bless him with a child.

I pulled slowly out of Mary's pussy and brought my cockhead to Nancy's face. Looking up at me she took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to clean it of my cum and Mary's juices. She took time to clean me well. I pulled out and turned her towards her friend's cum leaking pussy. She went to her task gathering the leaking cum into her mouth.

Nancy rose and getting on the bed leaned over and kissed her friend. The kiss was long and deep as my seed was past back and forth until all was gone. Nancy lay beside her friend, tits to tits, cuddling her friend through the tremors of her pleasure aftershocks.

"Nancy this was a bad time of the month. I'm not on protection and he did not pull out. I felt his hot cum pulse deep into me filling me with his potent seed. He bred me. I let him destroy my pussy with his monster cock. I'm going home with a stranger's baby starting in my womb. I climaxed so strongly and powerfully never having felt that before. Was my sin worth that wonderful pleasure?" Mary asked softly and started weeping.

I left the two women to their fate and went to the mini-bar to rehydrate on sparkling water. After a time I felt my balls tingle a sign they wanted to play. I remembered Nancy's quick comment about my cock in her ass and my cock started to harden. I went into the bathroom and returned with the hotel bottle of shea-butter skin cream. I turned Nancy so she was lying across her friend's breasts then pulled her thighs up so her ass was raised. I flipped the top and dropped a big dollop of cream between her ass cheeks. My fingers went down the crevasse until I found the opening to the dark tunnel within.

My fingers played with her circular lips coating them with cream and teasing them to yield. I applied pressure with my thumb and slowly the portal yielded and my thumb tip entered. Nancy squeezed in protest so I waited until her release and my thumb slid all in held back only by my palm. Her nether lips closed the circle around my thumb-pad and pulsed.

Nancy was breathing deeply as my thumb moved about testing the hidden cave within. I retreated and advanced until her resistance lightened. My thumb withdrew and two stalwart fingers braved the darkness. Resistance was light so the two advanced fully into the darkness. We heard a groan but pressed on. The two called for reinforcements and a third joined the patrol opening wide the perimeter for the heavy artillery.

Here I drop the military conquest and just say I dropped more shea-butter skin cream on her stretched lips and between my spread fingers. Nancy moaned as my fingers moved besides each other opening wide her asshole. I pulled my fingers out and quickly pushed my cockhead against the lubed portal. My head went in and her lips closed behind my cockridge.

I heard Mary moan and I watched Nancy play in her friend's abused pussy. Her fingers were moving lightly through wet lips then in tiny soft circles over her pleasure knot. Nancy bit Mary's belly when my cock pushed deeper. Both women were moaning now; one from pain of a long thick cock in her ass and the other from pleasure on her clit.

I had just filled Mary's pussy with hot cum so Nancy was going to be subjected to a long slow deep fuck in her ass. Several minutes pasted listening to both women groan from perhaps now pleasure. Nancy moved and started sucking and biting on Mary's breasts and nipples. I slapped Nancy's ass and told her not to leave any marks a husband could find.

I felt hands on my balls because Nancy was rubbing one out on herself. Each time she hissed from pleasure on her clit her ass gripped all along my cock. I started rutting my cock in Nancy's ass and she soon screamed from her climax. She sprayed her hot fragrant juices back at me as her ass grabbed my cock and trembled. I moved within her ass giving in to her pleasure and delaying mine.